Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,514    Replies: 8
"Hey, anyone on these boards from cornwall?? at all who can help me develop my growing spinning skills? Or does anyone know of any poi spinning courses run in cornwall? Ive been looking ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,122    Replies: 51
"Results!http://youthweek.com/talent_comps/snapit_winners.html------------------------------------------------------------http://youthweek.com/talent_comps/vav_snapit_snr.aspFound out ye..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,124    Replies: 18
"What's the pimpest thing you've ever scene? On the web and even perhaps i the real world! I site this as the pimpest thing I've seen one one helluva long time "
Last Reply by
Views: 681    Replies: 14
"So my mum's turning 60 this month, and I'll fly back to Germany to say happy birthday.She's had a rough time recently, with having a leg op and not being allowed to walk for 6 weeks, an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,389    Replies: 10
"It seems people have started making music videos with their online gaming characters. Theres a crapload of em on You Tube... Some are kinda funny, some are boring... But here are two t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,536    Replies: 13
"wow and WOW"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,550    Replies: 68
"Maybe it's not a good sign, but sometimes it really does feel like the whole universe is conspiring to make me as miserable as possible, like how yesterday I decided to get an account o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,027    Replies: 9
"One of my two coworkers who constantly makes me think maybe drugs are the answer to life's problems basically said today that it was bad to put up a sign about not faxing incomplete cha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,007    Replies: 13
"Dear Rita I went back today to the spot where you left me, or did I leave you? I don’t really no where it was. Somewhere along the way… Maybe it was weeks ago… we were doomed fro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,894    Replies: 36
"maybe this is a negative post but i need to vent. it seems about every other time i go to a drum circle some hippie<or whatever conformity through none conformity subculture he happ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,988    Replies: 40
"www.globalrichlist.computs things in perspective. there are 5,315,756,791 people poorer than me.although i wonder how many hours they think i'm working, because i'm not getting paid as..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,911    Replies: 21
"Hi everyone.This is pretty hard for me to say...But as most of you know, I was planning a trip to the U.K. Everything was booked and paid for and I was simply counting down the days unt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,648    Replies: 12
"LARGE room for rent in a shared house in North London. £650/month Room sharing allowed house amenities include: Washer,Dryer, dishwasher, Large garden, kitchen, lounge + party room (bi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,026    Replies: 182
"Is anyone watching Lost on Channel 4 at the moment, its looking so good, its only getting through the second episdoe and after looking at the webiste i can tell its gonna get so good!! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,738    Replies: 24
"well i am at school"
Last Reply by
Views: 12,793    Replies: 73
"Im in stitches...This is my lame arsed attempt at drawing a piggyso very very fun to do!You should see the top oinkers gallery, there are amazing piggys! piggyeeeeee"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,307    Replies: 29
"Just read this: Surgeon gave his own blood as heart boy lay dying on tablehttp://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2204387,00.htmlwhat a legend!"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,089    Replies: 58
"There's only 30 days to go until the start of the festival thingss are coming together nicely and we want you to design us a t-shirt! The competition end date is midnight Tuesday 30th..."
Views: 874    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 1,766    Replies: 0
"a few suggestions for pre-poi activities that i'm working on Benefits: * Strengthen and gain mobility. * Lengthen and open up your chest and front shoulder that may have been shorten..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 1
"Can fireworks still be purchased for Guy Fawks night in NZ nowdays, or have they been banned since I was last over there in 1999. If they still have them , are there any big fire festiv..."
Views: 1,437    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 757    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,409    Replies: 3
"As the day of departure for a 12-18 month overseas trip aproaches, I need some advice.1) Should I try to manage renting out a house myself or use a real estate agent.2) I dont have the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,077    Replies: 2
"Wow, it's prolly been about a month or two since i've been here. I MISSED YOU ALL! *cry* how you all been? i've finaly finished my first year of college. and now i've mostly been sittin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,700    Replies: 88
"On yourself, on other people, in general....My favourite body part on girls is definately the hip bone... hips are so sexy. I like my hips too (not that there's much of them, but the b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,977    Replies: 20
"Just for a little bit of an insight into people, I thought i'd make a thread where you say what you had/are going to have for dinner. Or tea, if you're one of those people that calls lu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,000    Replies: 1
"WARNING!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK, THIS REVIEW CONTAINS PLOT SPOILERS!!! Right, carry on.I liked it a lot! I thought it was really good, actually. I highly recommend reading ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,182    Replies: 16
"Hi all,I am doing an assignment at the moment.. so have stumbled across an evil game that has taken my attention and brain cells away from me. It's at Shockwave Link "Diamond Min..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,361    Replies: 11
"This is a post dedicated to HoPpers who have helped me out cos I'm a tad silly First, I'd like to say that this list is not the definite one. There are more than who is on here, but rig..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,145    Replies: 3
"How much would you pay for a handbag and cellphone that a rugby player had hit someone over the head with? Here in NZ, there is currently one going for over $100K. Click here for aucti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,685    Replies: 14
"Suddenly, you can delete emails. I LOVE this. I mean, archive and lots of space are great, but I don't actually want to keep every non-spam email I recieve either. The search functio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,573    Replies: 25
"Can you beat the banker?http://www.lordkramsvideos.co.uk/dond.swf"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,018    Replies: 37
"anyone here a good artist? i have an idea for a fire tattoo but i'm not extremely good in my artistic skills. send me an email if you are interested in drawing me up a tattoo "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,122    Replies: 7
"www.plasmapong.com- i reckon some of you will appreciate this its very pretty i cant seem to get past level 30 at the moment though "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,104    Replies: 7
"Curious to know what experiences people have had travelling with their fire toys. Has there been more difficulty since Sept 11th? Has anyone had equipment confiscated? Any suggestions..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,273    Replies: 23
"I haven't had a spin on my own/in private with fire for ages. There've always been loads of scary scary people watching so I've been too cautious to try out some trickier things that I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,695    Replies: 9
"ok, along the lines of threads posted by Skulduggery and Sir Nugget, which superhero are you?i found some fun quizzy things and thought i'd share! www.blogthings.com/superheronamegener..."
Last Reply by
Views: 838    Replies: 2
"I posted in the 20 random things about you thread and thought it would be hard. Instead, I thought of about 40 and that is when I realized I am a damn quirky individual. Most people hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,052    Replies: 49
"I went to the supermarket yesterday to get food for lunch....and slipped on a grape and broke me ankle.Ended up in a ambulance in a hospital and now with a cast on my leg and my sister ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,492    Replies: 10
"While we were out partying this weekend someone CUT the lock OUT of our back door! They then proceded to take absolutely nothing. We are assuming the neighbours and the alarm scared the..."
Views: 898    Replies: 0
"Yup. Decided to go to the EJC instead. Accept offers of £80+Need to sell them by 5th June to change the persons name on the ticket (I asked the ticket people) PM me "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,555    Replies: 63
"Agh! I'm so scared. I'm applying to go to york next year... and it seems I've got my "non-englishness" sorted enough to just do the regular application... Really its even mostly a for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,399    Replies: 126
"The more i get around fellow poiers, the stronger the impression that dreadlocks is a necessary hairstyle for poiers gets…My concern now is that I'll never ever be able to grow dreads..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,627    Replies: 58
"Here the forecast is for 47C! Its only 8:30 am and its 27C already! Forecast for Raipur, India So whats the weather like where you are?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,146    Replies: 8
"Post what Emo best represents your current mood or personality. You can also post an emo of what you think of the HoPer above & also what you think which emo best represents them an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,506    Replies: 7
"www.thesurrealist.co.ukOnes to look out for are the Ebay random feedback generator and the 24 one.But the best one is the random triva it gives you when you enter your name:Ten Top Triv..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,002    Replies: 5
"i believe this thread is rather necesary... I really would like to take a video and post it on this site, but hell... All of these videos that i see, im not sure if i want to disgrace m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,341    Replies: 4
"www.stuffonmycat.com take a peek "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,176    Replies: 6
" Written by:Reggae legend Desmond Dekker dies.Reggae legend Desmond Dekker has died suddenly from a heart attack, his manager has announced.The 64-year-old Jamaican, best known for..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter