Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,130    Replies: 4
"Post deleted by GILLYG"
Last Reply by
Views: 18,038    Replies: 224
"i thought that this was just totally ace and had to share it1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are. 2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a LOSER. 3. We like you to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,362    Replies: 84
"Well, i'm increasingly noticing posts (especially in the Play section ) saying'oooh, there was this hot boy/girl at this fest but I was too scared/drunk to talk to them'Well, heres you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,410    Replies: 17
"Im sick of getting ripped off on batteries. There such a rip off! If you want to spin to some music outside you need a portable cd player. The buggers need 8 batteries and you dont even..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,942    Replies: 13
"How to ... ... wiggle Guy BrowningSaturday July 8, 2006The Guardian "Pleasure is wiggle shaped. Think about the last time you wiggled and it's a pretty good bet that you were having fun..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,387    Replies: 21
"Hey all, my baby sister is on the way! ive been in the waiting room for about ten hours. the baby us expected anywhere from now, til two hours. Her name will be Mirana Marie Alvarez. Go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 826    Replies: 15
"right its my birth day today and i want to start my own forum so here goes well done poi for about 3weeks gosh its hard at time but i love to fool around like using a trapoline at the s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 611    Replies: 13
"OK i need help proving to a friend that hobbies are the best way to meet new people, and she doesnt believe how many people i have met/have been introduced to over the past year due to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,799    Replies: 38
"So it started off when I went to find my car. They're shooting a movie on my block called "The Brave One." Apparently it might have Jodie Foster in it, although I haven't seen her. S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 641    Replies: 8
"i just noticed how stupid i am.. i just ordered small mura poi... am i going to light my hands on fire? am i going to explode..? goodbye cruel world... "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,944    Replies: 53
"Here's my dilemma, all you fine Hop ladies out there. I am a hairy man, and I enjoy having my facial hair. I keep it trimmed and all, none of the cave man style going on here. While ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,442    Replies: 47
"ok, I currently have one piercing, I won't put a piccy of it up cuz it's in a place that the moderators won't like if you catch my drift! But at the end of Jan me, my girlf, her bro and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,310    Replies: 1
"Anyone know any good places to get pierced in london??Thanksx"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,900    Replies: 72
"I think there maybe a thread about this already somewhere but I couldn't find it. So feel free to flame grill me if you can. You can even hipthrust if you wish as long as you produce a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,878    Replies: 55
"I had a thought, would spinning naked be erotic, or would it just be wobbly and gross?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,915    Replies: 55
""
Last Reply by
Views: 4,472    Replies: 63
"Hi everyone,I was just wondering....... I've noticed recently that lots of people have a certain sentance/catchphrase that they use regularly, for example I have a friend who, when ever..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,992    Replies: 8
"Hats off to malcolm and the rest of the crew!!!I dont make it online a lot at the moment but what an achievement to run and maintain a site that has grown to 50 times the membership it ..."
Views: 1,090    Replies: 0
"If you went to love leeds or even if you didnt have a look at my videos here. Theres some of me when totally not sober! First one is at 7.30pm! in goodgreef tent. Comments and Ratings..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,630    Replies: 134
"I was replying to another thread and one of my pet hates came up (lip balms). Just wondered if anyone else had any wierd pet hates / compulsive things they do?Mine are:-Twisted coil pho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,182    Replies: 103
"Does anyone else hate this show?I hate it.. its right up there with hollyoaks and the crazy frog thoughts?"
Last Reply by
Views: 42,336    Replies: 232
"alright.... heres my problem... im in love with this girl... who ive known for 2 years. since the moment i saw her, i could swear everything blacked out, except for her... and christ, w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,724    Replies: 3
"Calling the manchester crew!I go crazy like the loon working here.anyone know of any jobs? Preferably fun ones?I've both performance experience and two years -ish office experience incl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,760    Replies: 35
"If any one was wondering why i have not been around much on HOP reciently its because i have been hardcore studying in my final year of nurse training... today i had my final practical ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,840    Replies: 58
"ok well the puppet (inside the glass box) at Blackpool isnt a clown but that thing freaks me out....while its moving around and flailing its arms incoherently. and its laughter sounds l..."
Views: 1,085    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 805    Replies: 4
"Because I like it so much http://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12397&sort=1&password= "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,853    Replies: 21
"Clothing on the web.Hi guys. Does anyone have and links for websites with cool clothes (including runners)...I'm not looking for a site that sells lables.I'm small interesting web-sites..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,202    Replies: 48
"There is a French writer called Marcel Proust (I highly recommend you reading his book, but only if you have a LOT of free time !!!!!!!)Anyway. So Mr Proust is also famous in France for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,064    Replies: 18
"Anyone who met me at Play and ShefCon this year will (hopefully) remember that I had my hair in pink and dark blue braids. Unfortunately the time came where I had to remove said braids ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 841    Replies: 13
"A bit of a lift from FRD's intro...You can go to mine http://kevan.org/johari?name=DocLightning and click on 5-6 adjectives that describe me. And then you can make your own and we can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,465    Replies: 34
"So I just turned 29. Not a bad age, actually. I have some direction in life, I'm feeling fine, no more teenage ackwardness......until I woke this morning to find my face COVERED in AC..."
Last Reply by
Views: 992    Replies: 6
"So since being back from the UK I have been doing many things....catching up with friends and family, going to a plethora of doctors, having multitude of tests (including blood tests, b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,257    Replies: 45
"hey right i found alot of stuff out then thought..... would have been nice if i was told the truth...does that mean children should or am i just weird?loves allDevilsarmyxxx xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,404    Replies: 9
"For all the Aussies who have watched Spicks and Specks on the ABC, you will know this for sure. Everyone else; here's how it works:You take a book. A random book. And you find a page in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,183    Replies: 27
"Ok, it's creepy. I know that some of these games work based on everyone getting the same answer, but in this one, I can always get a different answer and I don't get how the game knows..."
Last Reply by
Views: 553    Replies: 2
" http://www.borndifferent.org/ More amusing than a cause for social discussion in my opinion, although a very well-done site.I just like "Norman." "
Last Reply by
Views: 535    Replies: 7
"How come the Poi 2.5" monkey fist set is £47 but you can get the same thing with leather handles for £48.Or am I missing something. You do only need the heads and the chain set?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,922    Replies: 15
"Hey guys,i really want to get a tattoo that represents poi, fire spinning, etc..i really don’t know what to get circles of fire really wouldn’t do it justice in my e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,023    Replies: 28
"Go see it! It was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Very well-done. (Oh, and Routh is easy on the eyes, too).A few (three, in fact) points that I found amusing (these aren't really spoilers...watc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,904    Replies: 74
"Heres a link to the bravia ad with millions of bouncy balls! when i see it it really makes me smile! and the musics great to. i cant think of a better ad (apart from mabye the Volkswage..."
Last Reply by
Views: 567    Replies: 7
"The original pink floyd member died on friday after a long battle with cancer, rest in peace dude! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,903    Replies: 18
"We were joking this weekend about what we'd write if we were to put up a singles ad.What would you write?My personal fav was a friend who said"Human puddle waiting to melt for you." It..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,009    Replies: 7
"This is actually a portfolio website i found, it's heavy flash and a bit tempermental, but if you can get in, go to portfolio, and then before/after and look at the pictures there... W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,743    Replies: 11
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4dDuMFOVI&search=LED%20throwies oh my frickin god, i wanna make loads of them"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,678    Replies: 48
"I love eatting in the bath, others read books etc.I would like to know what the weirdest / cleverest thing you've eaten in the bath.I personaly love baked beans on toast, as they're yum..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,019    Replies: 3
"so i wouldn't normall go about posting threads on tennis, or indeed sport all that much, neverthless i am being lazy and avoiding doing things that i should be doing, and i was watching..."
Last Reply by
Views: 828    Replies: 2
"everytime i try and reply to threads, i'm getting an error message, i don't even know if this will work as a new topic, and i can't pm anyone either! tradgedy! Help?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,615    Replies: 20
"http://img529.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img529%2F2374%2F11522765787qm.smilclick the link and enjoy* it IS PG and safe for work no audio "
Last Reply by
Views: 858    Replies: 8
"micheal winner as you've never seen himhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEXH1sqoXqo&search=e%20surehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zMMC4glRqs&search=cillet"
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter