Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 5,675    Replies: 46
"Last night I was laying awake at 3am snuggled under my duvet waiting for sleep to come, all in vain. Why? Because my head was full of stupid questions. Ones that normally might just fli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 3
"Hey everyone. I'm back from a long time away from the forums. How is everyone on this fine evening, or morning, as it's like 2AM already. I had quit coming onto forums as I spent about ..."
Views: 490    Replies: 0
"hey there...anyone wanna play fire tonight?... ill be twirling on the city side of the bridge come on down and join me please...!? thinking of about 8pm or 8.30....? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,450    Replies: 18
"ok guys... if you have nothing better to do, as I don't as you can clearly see, feel free to take the time to answer a few questions."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,195    Replies: 45
"Hey I've been spinning for awhile and reading many many many! posts and it seems like most people are older than I am (I'm 15). I was just curious of how old you guys are...any more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,653    Replies: 24
"greetings......ive got a question for you..if you could ask one question to anybody in the world....who would it be and why?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,466    Replies: 38
"This is based on the thread about zombies and the world ending. No one here has a life, what should we do? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,370    Replies: 23
"ok, i have a problem here & i just need opinions.i've been friends with this bloke for a couple of years now (yes it's a man problem!) and recently we've discovered that we feel a l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,232    Replies: 22
"apologies for this totally random thread but i had to say something - i desperately want to go to this workshop:sacred geometry workshop @ alex grey's chapel of sacred mirrorsif there w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 816    Replies: 14
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgGN5YEilMNON-poi related but i would like some constructive critisismcredits to STATE OF FLUXwww.mentalfx.com"
Views: 1,059    Replies: 0
"I'll be in Sheffield tonight in a club called Corp if anyones interested in coming down. I'll be wearing a t-shirt with a pirate logo on. My number is oh seven 7 38371337 "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,027    Replies: 44
"this was a random idea cooked up by a few "players"who got "pegged" at PLAY???do you still have them???where you special enough to not only get "pegged" but get a peg with a tag, and wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,363    Replies: 30
"Ok, so heres the situation:Recently i tought someone i know to spin (from never seeing poi before to being confident with fwd/rev weave, butterfly variations etc.)during this time, he w..."
Views: 1,483    Replies: 0
"Please check out my video on YouTube and comment. I need criticism on what I should do for next months shoot. ThanksMark "Tamed Fire"http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ia_GNtnl9BgClick the lin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,688    Replies: 12
"It's a pretty miserable day today here in Nottingham got a bit of thunder and lightneing and a lot of rain but I just heard the ice cream van playing it's tune!!What's that about? This ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 816    Replies: 10
"I think I'd like to start spinning to Ambient. I've been fixated on using the beat for so long I'd like to go the other way.Are there any sites with actual downloads? I know www.di.fm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,314    Replies: 27
"Disclaimer... it you're not fond of nasty stories I'd stop here. Suffice to say, I hurt my thumb quite badly So I was cooking some lovely bolognaise tonight and whilst waiting for it to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,534    Replies: 6
"Hey everyone:I am looking for fire twirlers in or around the vesinity of Dubbo, NSWPlease let me know if your out there------------------In the Blazes of HELL...That is where you will s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,950    Replies: 19
"Right, so, I leave in just about nine days. And I'm mostly ready but there are some things, like bank accounts, which are still in limbo. And... and... I'm still feeling out of sha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 753    Replies: 3
"Hey there,I'm trying to find someone that does contact juggling with fire. Has anyone seen it performed anywhere?Cheers"
Last Reply by
Views: 786    Replies: 12
"at body popping, check this out CRAZY fo shizzle "
Last Reply by
Views: 43,176    Replies: 1,253
"hi! i don't know if it's ever been done but i thought it may be fun to start a story. people post three words to the story and lets see where it goes. if thats not tooo daft! lol!so her..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,486    Replies: 3
" I have a NW-HD5 Sony Walkman MP3 player and I love it. Yes it uses Sonicstage which people tend to hate but I so far haven't had any problems with it. Problem is I have tunes on it tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,427    Replies: 25
"http://us.mms.com/us/dark/Find the movies "
Last Reply by
Views: 739    Replies: 3
"I'm going to try to figure out exactly how this poll thingy works. If this doesn't work, I apologize heartily."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,541    Replies: 19
"I was talking to someone about childrens TV recently, and the topic of Jim'll fix it came up, leading to this question:If you could have someone (who may be wearing a shellsuit and meda..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,109    Replies: 80
"So I'm considering a trip to the land of Oz sometime in February/March.Anyone have any ideas what cities I might want to visit? Oh, and be afraid, Malcolm. I'm passing through Christc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,540    Replies: 20
"try this outthis is soooo trippywatch the video closely, follow the instructions on screen.NO this is NOT one of those video's with the screaming zombie at the end "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,236    Replies: 2
"You will bow down before him, son of Jor-El....And so so every one else come 2008... http://www.zod2008.com/anyone has to be better than bush!!!mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,792    Replies: 22
"Link... doesn't sound promising "
Last Reply by
Views: 643    Replies: 6
" I want one of these when the price goes downWhat are peoples thaughts on these?"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,383    Replies: 20
"After being in the ranks of fire-spinners for just over a year, its actually quite shocking the number of spinners who doesn't carry a lighter around with them. I have seen people who h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,564    Replies: 47
"welll lately I have been emailed more and more about the sexual drug 'Valura' and *giggles* I am thinking of changing my name for this reason...what do you guys reckon?I chose my name b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,016    Replies: 25
"Hey any one that is a fire dancer! I would suggest geting lether finger loops cause the orther stuff melts to your fingers!!!! Ouch! (THIS WAS MY FRIEND!!)PS: "the orther stuff" The on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,682    Replies: 29
"So i finaly got burned and it hurts like . Ouch!!! I dont even know how it happend I was just spining and all of the sudden my leg is up in flames. Turns out i have 2nd degree burns a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 694    Replies: 1
"i finally bought myself a a pair of poi! i would like to know , what to do now ? which liquids are the best to soak poi in, and for how long if soaked for the first time ??"
Last Reply by
Views: 706    Replies: 3
"hi everybody from hop i'am jacky here..i'am just wondering is there any poi or staff in melbourne cause i will be going there and hope i can see someone from hop.."
Last Reply by
Views: 21,712    Replies: 168
"Ok, the rules for this thread are - no one gushes about how happy they are with their girlfriend or boyfriend or fiancee or whatever.We are here because we are single - by choice or hap..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,097    Replies: 8
"i challenge anyone and everyone to thispeg as many pegs to your neck, nose, ears, eyebrows etcbasically anywhere on your faceand see if you can beat me !!http://viewmorepics.myspace.com..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,750    Replies: 19
"hey all, im new here @ forums, and also new at poi/fire poi/fire twirling, whatever it is called^^ My story : Im dutch, 16 years old, and In summer-holidays I went to thailand, and I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,041    Replies: 6
"no fair, went out onto the campus field to meet the juggling society and have some help. they turned up late, so while waiting an 11yr old asked to try my poi so i let her, about half h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,164    Replies: 15
"Saw saw this and instantly thought of you lot although I haven't been on here (or even san) for many months now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik1NDo24mG0Few searches and I could see yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,011    Replies: 8
"Thread already exists. dog panda thread heres the news report:http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/20/panda.bite.ap/index.html "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,120    Replies: 4
"no fair, went out onto the campus field to meet the juggling society and have some help. they turned up late, so while waiting an 11yr old asked to try my poi so i let her, about half h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,797    Replies: 28
"http://tinyurl.com/z7zdvJust saw this on A Current Affair.. Anybody need a soul?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,608    Replies: 4
"heh 2 alli,d like 2 ask peoples advice on 2 things1. where is the best value public liability insurance 2 be found2. can any1 offer numbers 4 good agencies or a way in2 performing at th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,334    Replies: 26
"ever wondered what your family crest looks like? heres minecool eh?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,708    Replies: 7
"I've not posted for a good long while...but I have been lurking, in fact, i believe i might have made one post about a week ago .ANYWAY...that's not what this is about.basicaly - go see..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,657    Replies: 23
"I expect some of you use Linux type operating systems and thought I'd start a thread with a few questions.I thought it would be good to keep it as a beginners resource type thing, rathe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,326    Replies: 6
"http://www.textintouch.com/This website was created by my new housemate and co, so that people can keep in touch when they are travelling letting their friends and family know how they ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter