Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,528    Replies: 8
"just a moment ago my best mate got majorly beat up. didn;t realise how much this would affect me till i just spoke to someone. hes usually a rearly dtong chacter and to see him shook up..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,241    Replies: 7
"this one this one andthis one But how much do I sell them for?!I'm going to blow them up nice and big tomorrow, and is going to cost about a tenner. I don't want to outprice myself, but..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,327    Replies: 10
"“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at..."
Last Reply by
Views: 746    Replies: 1
"Does anyone out there have any idea on my subject? Newbie here! thanks.."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,060    Replies: 4
"Hey,I was just wondering if you knew anyone that could help me. Im from perth n was going to stop in sydney for a day or two n im look for a good spin. Im in a lil country town atm stay..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,069    Replies: 2
"What ever happened to the different polls that used to be on the homepage a while ago now. I liked those, Malcom if you read this, what about bringing them back? "
Last Reply by
Views: 10,360    Replies: 80
" Ya I know: "pedantic" is the term... But I can't help it, hate to see the world go down in blissful ignorance... Taken from: University of Iowa  Written by: Spending a few minut..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,025    Replies: 46
"Saw 3 is coming out and i'm not old enough!! Just thought i'd share my grief"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,726    Replies: 36
"hey guys was just wondering if some one could shed some light on a HOP points question. Ive been able to accumulate a fair few over the last little while and have now gone above the 500..."
Last Reply by
Views: 614    Replies: 2
"Folks, just wanted to ask you whether this is actually a good thing, or a subdivision of the CIA...Ceasefire.org is collecting signatures for a petition to be handed to Mr. President i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,234    Replies: 6
"Has anyone any ideas how you would get into angle grinding??? It completely amazes me when I see it and would love to get into it if possible - love having new toys to play with!! Woul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,001    Replies: 4
"Sitting in a (very low discount) Internet cafe in Bangkok (10 Baht Flatrate - yet reliable until today) I was researching business and had Firefox open. One Tab with my yahoomail.com on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,946    Replies: 36
"At the moment im eattin a bowl of mushy peas (i love mushy peas) and brown bread...... it should have been a proper fry up but dont think the head will permit me to leave the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,324    Replies: 6
"This game is called word association. All you have to do is type whatever word first comes to mind when you read what the person before you posted. Ready?? The first word is...Penguin"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,554    Replies: 24
" I am sooo angry! Some shiester crew from Kansas called Urban Fire Tribe have TOTALLY ripped off the text from our website and put it on thiers!They've also used photos of Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,429    Replies: 7
"It wont let me answer one of the threads stupid tech omputers..... Anyway yes I yelled at the parents, but they blamed me and looked at me like I was an alien...! It also happened with ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,901    Replies: 32
"that we're being invaded again?....just an observation"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,829    Replies: 31
"Its My Birthday on friday the 13th of october 2006 and it so happens synergy is also on... so... a party is to be had and you are all invited... yyyaaahhhh for info on synergy, go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,587    Replies: 1
"Howdy all,Just moved to the windy city and am looking for any other spinners out here who might wanna get together for fire/glow/LED/poi/torch/staff. I used to spin with the Anthelion c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 46,208    Replies: 209
"34.31953% - Total Geekhttp://www.innergeek.us/geek.htmlI expect flid and malcolm to completly destroy my score (malcolm because he looks like a geek)Im proud of it none the less (being ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,304    Replies: 87
"Ok, well this is a REALLY easy game. Go through the alphabet naming a movie, band and actor/actress. Only 2 rules: 1. the same person has to post all 3 that begin with the same letter (..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,459    Replies: 9
"Hey Guys, Bit of a newbie to the poi twirling industry, but once you pop you can't stop huh?? Anyhow as the post states, just wondering if anyone is going to Woodford this year??? For..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,057    Replies: 44
"before you get the pitch forks and burning torches out i did do a search first http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.aspYou entered: allanThere are 5 letters in your name.Those 5 letters..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,198    Replies: 35
"I have just found out I’m 2 months pregnant. I have just come out of hospital I have had a scan and the baby’s fine I couldn’t be happier. Been told to put my poi down for a f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,459    Replies: 8
"The severity of the natural instincts endured by a snails finesse, show signs of elevated compression throughout the articular process. However, the complexity of the proximal developme..."
Last Reply by
Views: 32,155    Replies: 20
"Where can I go into a store in the uk and buy Kerosene? Where does everyone get it from?Im thinking about getting some firepoi soon"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,298    Replies: 10
"Ok so I bot some glow poi and it's cool and all but EVERY ONE makes dumb jokes about them! Like "Hey can I touch your balls?" or "Hey did you bring your balls today?" and it is starting..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,157    Replies: 3
"Okay, I know this is a long shot, but I've got a HUGE favor to ask. My "big brother" (good good friend) has just moved from Calgary to London and can not find a place to live. I know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,290    Replies: 19
"Hey fellows!Do you also have those days where you get really depressed and you don't know what to do about it? Just sitting around like in a black hole beeing depressed? -i wonder if th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,694    Replies: 60
" If, like me you are utterly devoted to David Hasselhoff, (aka Mitch, aka Michael Knight, aka the greatest rocker Germany has ever known) you might be pleased to discover this website ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,461    Replies: 3
"I'll be performing the evening show at the Indian Summer Heritage Festival in Helena, Texas October 21. This will be my first time spinning fire for an audience and I was wondering if a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 995    Replies: 13
"wondering if anyone can come up with a title for me... and yes i do realise that noone really knows me but hey..... what the heck? "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,015    Replies: 55
"ever stuck at one hobby or recreation? I know everyone has spun for some time, but i'm interested in what you did before this. Did it influence ur style or descision between staff/poi o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,183    Replies: 47
"I cant lurk anymore and let this slide by! I'm calling you out fireNice! You talk a big game but I know the real score. You are in no manner of speaking fire, nice, or ANY combination t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,566    Replies: 1
"Hi,I'm going to Paris 10th of October with my friend and I'm curioused about Paris fire juggling sociaties.Could you please give me any info about them and how could I meet them?-------..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,574    Replies: 7
"http://patrykrebisz.com/stills/FINAL_movie.htmlSome of you may have watched this already, but I thought it was a pretty decent effort at a short film made with a digital SLR.The Canon 2..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 13
"http://www.canon.com.au/eos400d/galleryvote.aspx?imageid=825http://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=500&page=1http://postpossum.spymac.com/images/_MG_6989m.jpg"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,553    Replies: 43
"WONDERING WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU WERE EVER GIVEN CONCERNING LIFE IN GENERAL.......?AND WHAT PERSONAL ADVICE WOULD YOURS BE TO GIVE IN 1 SENTENCE..> "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,833    Replies: 17
"I just don't understand what this world is coming to at some times. On Monday, there was the terrible series of events that happened in Lancaster, PA, that led to the murder of five, in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,771    Replies: 52
"I walk places alot. And get the train. I don't drive, so walking and trains are my only choice. At 17 I'm old enough not to keep bothering mum for lifts, and my season ticket to college..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,170    Replies: 6
"http://www.flickr.com/photos/zen/43100507/"
Last Reply by
Views: 714    Replies: 19
"im new here so firstly hi... but i see that when viewing the whos online theres a collum named title.... how do you recieve a tital? is it earnt by just being who you are or ........ go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,428    Replies: 2
"Yup"
Last Reply by
Views: 21,875    Replies: 546
"Hello all Seems I have mislaid my original "Have you ever" thread somewhere so here is a nice shiny new one! Same as before though keep it clean peeps! For those of you who missed the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,380    Replies: 28
"now fairytale critters as that is what we be....is anyone gonna chat and pass the bottles with me? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,041    Replies: 2
"Hello there good people in the world,At the 8/9/06 we had the first big fire gathering and that was amazing. You can check it out in this link(I will have more photos and video the next..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,587    Replies: 3
"Happy Birthday Roarfire!I haven't really met you yet and I only found out of you through Ubershep, but happy birthday nonetheless you lovelie Have a splendid day~!"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,180    Replies: 44
"As you know, I'm off to Romania next year. I am so excited about it! I can't wait, and while I'm scared, I'm more excited and I know it will be the time of my life!But I'm an only child..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,336    Replies: 11
"The Moon song jesus, mary and joseph! this is amazing! turn the speakers on for full effect! wow!"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,017    Replies: 83
"go here to make a south park characterhere is me "
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter