Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,554    Replies: 24
"Does anyone else think Hallowe'en is an odd day to get married on? My cousin is getting married tomorrow and the date has caused a few raised eyebrows, especially as the reception is in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,293    Replies: 33
"Got this link this morning when I should of been out doing stuff that being online, this is definetly one of the best net games, but if you dont watch the show then it wont make sense...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,331    Replies: 1
"I really need some help here, if any one can give it. I have been wanting to spin fire for years now, probably around six years, but I am just now getting in a position that I have time..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,702    Replies: 36
"2 1/2 hours. That's how long I was out walking with Noah and his friend tonite. My friends gave up after an hour.And the candy....Willy Wonka doesn't have this much candy in his whole d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,360    Replies: 10
"So I've spent the past 9 months working on a solo-show incorporating storytelling with object manipulation.It's all come together despite the many moments of "WTF am I doing!?" and the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 673    Replies: 7
"why is it that one day you wake up thinking the world is great then when you go to bed at night you feel like crapits been one of those days people "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,808    Replies: 16
"From Channel 4 (UK) last night.We (Manchester) came 10th ...In the list of the worst places I'm not sure that I understand the logic though. I can think of loads of places that are wor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,986    Replies: 6
"Q. It seems obvious that the hypothetical has to be confirmed by subjective, experiential verification. In view of this, why has religious argument persisted over the centuries and resu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,744    Replies: 39
"Be careful if you click on the image, this could hurt...."
Last Reply by
Views: 607    Replies: 5
"I've just received my new Fire poi and want to know if i should soak them in the fuel for a while before i use them? anyone have any advice?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,560    Replies: 25
"I just wanted to post something... And if it is a while since you also last posted something, why not post here...?By the way.. does someone know the title of the song in Puntos v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,018    Replies: 25
"Ernest Hemingway was once prodded to compose a complete story in six words. His answer, personally felt to be his best prose ever, was "For sale: baby shoes, never used." Some people sa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 964    Replies: 1
"badly drawn boy - crap busker came across this trying to find out about busking rules & fines, made me laugh a bit but some of the info on where to busk in London, and some old busk..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,158    Replies: 65
"1 cat: Radley2 chinchillas: flea and moominthat's it for me.what about you?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 9
"This is so much fun! There are a few rules, well not rules, just more like how to play:1) Pick out your type of minion (you only have 50 to begin, but as you gain levels, you increase t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,107    Replies: 2
"Mrs Durbs saw a guy busking with poi last night and by the sounds of it he was a) very good and b) armed with some pretty wicked poi...Sparkler-poi (as in with sparklers), "blue kind of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,380    Replies: 38
"OK, I have a serious question and I ask it every year and I've never gotten a straight answer.Right now it's 1:34 AM in NYC. In 26 minutes I set my clocks back one hour to 1AM due to d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,389    Replies: 12
"Genuine good cause, no spam (don’t need to enter your email address if you don’t want), worth a minute of your time…The innocent victims of Internet child abuse cannot speak for t..."
Views: 1,147    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,829    Replies: 4
"I am looking for a lightweight (kite like) fabric that a wick can be connected to an not be burned. I have tried some of the Kevlar companies and they have been less than helpful. If an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,752    Replies: 10
"Thats right a challenge let me explain with a short little storyFor a while now i have been spinning daily and at least doing somthing circus like each day mostly cuz i can. For the pas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,313    Replies: 3
"Today, as i woke up, i suddenly realised what that *thud* was in the college bin the night before...nooooooooooooOK, from the beginning. In college I'm doing an animal course, so when h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,295    Replies: 76
"whats the story with lads taking their shirts off while doing poi your more likely to get burned and i find it quiet offensive keep the t shirts on lads please id rather not see another..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,595    Replies: 29
" I'm sorry to put up a bit of a depressing thread, but I'm feeling blue and I'm alone in my house with noone to talk to about it. I dont quite know what's come over me, but last night..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,267    Replies: 12
"Heya, im in along term relationship with my boyfriend, (hope its long term). I got kicked out of home and moved in with him, knowing full well that he has cheated on his most serious gi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,404    Replies: 15
"Did anyone hear the earthquake that occured on the 22nd of October? I thought it was thunder when I heard it but this morning the paper read it was an earthquake!Fancy that happening in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,063    Replies: 25
"what i am wondering is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,153    Replies: 73
"So whats your excuse for your spamming??? Hu Hu *pokes with a long stick* Mine is that I will be away all w/e so I gotta make up for it before I go! So post all ya spammmity spam spam i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 715    Replies: 2
"I have not found this movie on the forum....so, I create a new thread..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4envoy ....and keep smile every day YvAn"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,190    Replies: 44
"This is a new start from me (bubbles), pete (flashpoint who is currently playing with a jewled dild*) and cantus who is playing with my straighteners. i feel abused.anyways, these txt w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 964    Replies: 10
"I don't want to do work!!! I'm meant to be writing a 2000 word report right now and I really really really don't wanna. Anyone else out there feeling my pain? I have my red wine and my ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 737    Replies: 9
"Vaguely remember a link to a video of some really bored people doing some pretty fantastic shots of chucking rubbish/paperballs into bins.. can't find it now- anyone have the link?Thank..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,258    Replies: 19
"Has someone ever had a premonition about you or someone you know and it came true? Am just wondering toseeif its happend to many people, cause a friends just had one concerning me and i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,129    Replies: 11
"Today i was doing devilsticks randomly in town chatting to my mates when i was ambused by a group of no less then 20 chavs trying to break/steal my devilstick or assualt me or do both. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,012    Replies: 89
"Hello. I'm Starting this thread for two reasons:1) I'm fed up of asking people how they take their tea. I think it would be better to have a sole port of call for tea makers all over th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,957    Replies: 26
"What exactly does it take, or is it something that i need to write in??? maybe i deserve a good cussing for asking a silly question, but perhaps i could get an answer mixed in with th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,783    Replies: 27
"fridge magnets then...http://web.okaygo.co.uk/apps/letters/flashcom/index.htmtry and write something.tear someone else's work down.get angry at completely anonymous internet users.waste..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,069    Replies: 29
"I'm sipping a deliciously rich hot Cocoa made by the Mexican lady down the street (hints of cinnamon) and it's cold out there and kinda blustery.What recent simple (G-rated!) simple ple..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,259    Replies: 13
"I thought this video was pretty good.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwarrIYLJ4Gotta love the sleepy kitten "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,593    Replies: 9
"loving this advert on telly at the moment..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GURvHJNmGrcand the making of it....................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-NxdTdrRss "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,997    Replies: 61
"(yes i did a search)like the title says..................me i'm playing "the crims" at www.thecrims.comif anyone has any good online games they play let us all know pleeeeaaaaasssssseee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,682    Replies: 52
"Knowing my current luck, there is a thread already in existence about this... which my search missed... (let me know...)For all those who love shooting stars...THIS WEEKEND .....Saturda..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,395    Replies: 2
"Search didn't show anything, so I hope this is new:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzdxseO-gs&eurl="
Last Reply by
Views: 3,302    Replies: 26
"that makes them sooooo hypnotic even when they arnt being manipulated "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,791    Replies: 8
"Found this on the web. Made me giggle...Go Read... Alien Loves Predator(Don't forget to press 'Next--->' )"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,650    Replies: 35
"I came across my fav music video online, and I noticed its got looovley streaming speed, at least if you are on broadband that is. Anywhoo I wanted to share the brilliance that is Aliso..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,518    Replies: 4
"This may be a bit of a stupid question, but this is the first year I'm responsible for heating a flat with central heating and I was wondering about the way my last landlady/flatmate's ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,611    Replies: 50
"ok - i searched rocks and sucks and didnt find this yet, sara cox on radio one used to do what rocks and what sucks on her show, something good for the day and something bad. so for you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,494    Replies: 2
"Hi everyone,I'm proud to present you my personnal gallery :http://kooothor.info/book/ It's written in php/ajax/javascript, and there is a lot of beautiful fire pictures.Comments always ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 711    Replies: 1
"Im sad cause my uni wont let me have a reading week So i cant go home for halloween Not fair cause im going to missout in so much craic wif my mates back home, there always really good ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter