Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 870    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,094    Replies: 2
"personally i aussie cricketer Brett Less should stick to bowling... what do you guys reckon?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3CeAKdDPQ_____________________________________Lee song bowls..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,214    Replies: 3
"well maybe not a whole six months but it has been a while since our total failure at a board raid from nuskoolbreaks.co.uk i thought you might like to know i made a remix in your honour..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,953    Replies: 15
"Wow...just...WowIt left me speechless for awhile.The length of her extensions and the fluidity and grace with which she presents herself is glorious.The combination of contortion, balle..."
Views: 772    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,890    Replies: 28
"I recently came across this.And it has blown my tiny little mind... Thoughts?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,681    Replies: 1
"(and for everyone who just lost: ha ha!! )Happy new year everyone!!!!Because I think Mot isn't drawing anywhere near enough attention to it by hiding it in his videos thread, please go ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,072    Replies: 10
"Trailer for Snakes on a trainand the IMDB link HereWhats the world coming too Yet still I think I may buy it, for all you interested its in woolworths "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,254    Replies: 1
"http://www.videosift.com/video/3D-morphable-model-face-animationnothing too amazing until you get to about 3.20 and they start stealing peoples faces! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,719    Replies: 19
"Ok you need sound for this one.Turn up your speakers for some trippy, interactive funoptical illusionsWarning. If you're Flash Fire then don't look any further. &lbr; 18. November 2002..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,655    Replies: 27
"Hello all,I was watching a dodgy pop music show late last night and saw the Kaiser Chiefs vid for their new single Modern Way. Tis great It features a guy doing a CJ head roll - from on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,047    Replies: 6
"Hello. Just got back from weddingmoon in Thailand/Cambodia. Thought I'd share....Missed you all! Wish you'd been there! Doing poi on my own in my wedding dress (photos to follow) just w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 775    Replies: 1
"right so i'm rather drunkand idance liked a twat me just told me someone was tlaking about me on hopWOGHOHHGGOso point me in thr direction of this thread"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,537    Replies: 59
"Hwello!Yesterday Arsn proposed to me!!!It was very romantic and sweet... he proposed in front of the whole family and I was (for once) lost for words..I have now got some bling on my fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 545    Replies: 7
"SINCE all of you had some good input in the past, i have a question. i would like to make something of my life and become a profesisonal athlete someday. what steps do you think i shou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,331    Replies: 6
"&lbr;Quote&rbr;Future so bright have to wear shades?&lbr;/Quote&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,039    Replies: 25
"Yep, I'm back sat at my desk, whilst many are snoozing off the weekends excesses... Boooo Anyone else reluctantly back at work on the 27th?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,302    Replies: 5
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6225301.stmi had a little giggle about this quite WHY this woman twice insisted on proceeding is beyond me "
Last Reply by
Views: 11,686    Replies: 66
"Disclaimer 1: this is a little knock off of Dio's "Define a Candy Raver" thread. However, given the amount of effort, time, and sheer bored energy that I put into writing this treatise..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,107    Replies: 49
"So, i'm drinking chocolate custard out of a 600ml carton... my mum would never have let me do that when i was living at home.What awesome things are you guys doing now that you don't li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,226    Replies: 30
"Ugh.I hate really, really, really sick little babies.They aren't any fun, they have horrible outcomes...and they're impossible to start an IV line on."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,233    Replies: 18
"After my show on NYE I am going to a party with the theme of "Dead Celebrity"The idea is that you come dressed as your favorite dead celebrity (but as them in their heyday, not all zomb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,129    Replies: 21
"i got a new puppy the other day and i think he is the cutest thing in the world pure breed long hair chihuahua. he is white. and 5.5 lbs. very quite. any ways i want to hear about your..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,435    Replies: 17
"They are finally out again. You all know about the Darwin Awards - It's an annual honor given to the person who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,635    Replies: 77
"This is great! Nop more struggling with faith - just click on the belief-o-matic, answer a few questions, et voila belief-o-matic Despite being a roman catholic it was the religion my ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,443    Replies: 82
"Hi guys,For those of you who have noticed ive been absent from HoP for a bit over a month, don't know why, do you ever get the i can't be arsed to go online or anything well thats been..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,244    Replies: 16
"as it's nearly talk like a pirate day YARRRRRRRRRR"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,390    Replies: 1
"For those who don't know (probably all the non-australians) Chaser are a hilarious satirical group from Australia who take the piss out of everything and anything and anyone and anywho ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 596    Replies: 1
"heyo... its been a loooong while since i posted here, but ive just moved to sheffield... kinda looking for new people to be-friend to do poi and staff with... feeling a little out of my..."
Views: 1,498    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,744    Replies: 141
"OK, i've been having a bit of a rant on some threads so this is just to make up for it.......heres a positive threadwhat was the best thing about your day today??for me, two things, 1)i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,275    Replies: 30
"Entirely off-topic, but does anyone know anyone who might be prepared to install some hair extensions for me? I want to buy some of these - http://www.fragglelox.com/ - as double-ended ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,984    Replies: 6
"just had to write and say thank you to PK Rob and drew who have given me a renewed intrest in poi. Since I came back from edinburgh Ive busted tones of new tricks aswell as sorting out ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 519    Replies: 2
"Finally got my Imigration Visa this morning ..now i have indeterminate stay in Italy ... and most imigration flaws now close.. woohoo."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,187    Replies: 2
"Just to remind us what P(!)oi is all about (An art, and a tradition)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hu2g5h0hNM&mode=related&search=Enjoy Booyaka!"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,019    Replies: 113
"Whos been watching this gripping series between England and Australia?I hated cricket for years but got into it properly a couple of summers ago and have loved the game ever since. Thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,270    Replies: 2
"does anyone know of any parties or fire gatherings happening on New years eve in the South Carolina/ North Carolina/ Tenessee area? I am fairly new to the area and am looking for somet..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,254    Replies: 9
"Haha wos just looking for random stuff on wikipedia when i thought i wonder what it says about wikipedia as you do so there i am reading and under the first paragraph i find an intr..."
Views: 846    Replies: 0
"Imagine....sweet documentary series looking at the Arts....tonight it's The Beatles meets Cirque Du Soleil:Wed 27 Dec, 10:30 pm - 11:25 pm 55minsThe Beatles in LOVETwo years before his..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,587    Replies: 12
"I don't know if anyone else out there is getting a little frustrated with broken links to 'amazing' videos but I guess I'm not alone. What do people think of the idea of having some sor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,801    Replies: 47
"..........and a Happy New Year.May 2007 be full of happiness and spinny fun for one and all. "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,178    Replies: 42
"http://www.zanorg.com/prodperso/jeuxchiants/doublejeu.swf this game is apparently testing the diff sides of the brain, its very self-explanatory once u press play. if you're confused by..."
Last Reply by
Views: 26,894    Replies: 288
"Ok, it had to be done, so I am doing it. YOU MIGHT BE A FIRE SPINNER IF:*You have set fire to your clothes more than three times in your life.*(Men only) you have hit yourself hard i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,125    Replies: 5
"here's one for all peolpe who love/hate modified cars and/or chick magnetsnullclick herefound it on a Subaru website"
Last Reply by
Views: 966    Replies: 26
"please please please can someone explain the meaning of life to me. please. im desperate to know what it is. "
Last Reply by
Views: 909    Replies: 7
"I just stumbled onto this site and had to share. Pipecleanerhas some serious moves! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,096    Replies: 7
"I can't believe how we as a society are becomeing to anti social . Example the other day a phoned the bank to get some details. After 5 mins or a stupid voice service they still could..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,480    Replies: 6
""
Last Reply by
Views: 1,229    Replies: 11
"OK here's the story Ive been spinning round here in Clacton for a year now and haven't found anyone in this area who spins also, recently i was catching up with some friends and they to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,334    Replies: 10
"holey moley this is fantastic!WARNING~ the hoff is in this. You have been warned...quick change Does anyone here know how they do it? Or do you know anyone who does it? I would super lo..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter