Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 934    Replies: 3
"hi hi so so bored who ever is online and reading this just say hi or hello or howdi"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,370    Replies: 52
"So this is just a curiosity thing, and something to help Meg admit her true feelings:What id like to know is does anybody else have experiances in calling someone a name, albiet slightl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,216    Replies: 3
"NEW FOR ESTERN HAZE 2007 DJ Competition...............The competition is open to all genres so whatever your groove is and if you think you would like to play at Eastern Haze 2007 then ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,113    Replies: 7
"So I was trawling the highly emotive "Hotties on HoP" thread yesterday at work when I came across a post (can't remember who it was by now) that said people smile when they're happy, bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,639    Replies: 3
"Hi thereI am very new at poi, but going over with the Scouts to the UK in the middle of the year and have to do a display and want to do one with light pois. Is there anyone in Christc..."
Views: 1,647    Replies: 0
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4cX1EbNK64Its a surreal film my housemate from last year madeIm the receptionistIts very weirdBut nonetheless watch it!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,202    Replies: 30
"Just Another game to pass the time. Im smart(apparently)! But are you?Idiot TestGood Luck "
Last Reply by
Views: 987    Replies: 2
"Heya just set up a myspace for a group of uspleeeeease add us its www.myspace.com/Butterflyburnsthankies "
Last Reply by
Views: 601    Replies: 11
"ok, so, imagine, your house is on fire, (maybey your litle brother found your poi fuel or somthing ) and you can remove one thing... anything at all... but only ONE...what wood it be?i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 985    Replies: 4
"hey thanks for looking, I'm planning on ordering a blue green and 2 rainbow poi heads. now for the questions, with the rainbows (from HOP) do they always just alternate colours or can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,226    Replies: 4
"I am new and need all the advice I can get. What is good and easier poi to use. How long does it take to learn. Because I love it so much and I really want to learn. Thank you very much..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,747    Replies: 64
"Seven million six hundred and ninety two thousand and twenty four square kilometeres of Australia and not a single hamster or gerbil??*excluding the few imported for medical and scienti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,072    Replies: 14
"Just what it says really...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_PageScroll down to picture of the day Cool"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,293    Replies: 41
"hilarious internet humour or xenophobic jibe at the united states military - decide for yourself.personally, i've been laughing my arse off to this all morning Skippy's ListOnce upon a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,198    Replies: 56
"I wonder how many HOPers were raised speaking two languages.My parents were much older (43 and 56) when I was born and had a housekeeper who lived with us. She was from Spain. Tina is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,508    Replies: 17
"Hey everyone.I know I disappeared last year, I wasn't planning on coming back but I really need some guidance because I'm really stuck...I'm reaching out to you guys cause I'm strugglin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,027    Replies: 14
"http://www.nationalhuggingday.com/And it's on my Birthday So Hug away "
Views: 564    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,170    Replies: 10
"This fills me with happy thoughts http://www.gottabet.com/main/big_brother"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,460    Replies: 10
"For those Aussies out there that watch Big Brother - us Armidalians want to vent...Last week, Kim the new intruder, entered the house...Kim's from Armidale and is a hairdresser here......."
Last Reply by
Views: 880    Replies: 4
"I have 2 dogs and I've observed their individual reactions when I spin fire in the back yard. (don't worry, there is a gate between them and me, I wouldn't want them to ever get hurt)My..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,412    Replies: 9
"Suprised this hasn't appeared on here yetWonder how many people here are looking forward to it's 2 hour premiere tomorrow, gonna have to download it not living in the states and all, it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,418    Replies: 21
"So, when do you think the trees and lights should be taken down?My friend had his tree last year until after St. Pats. They decorated it with Shamrocks and little gold coins. They are h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,686    Replies: 10
"..from a friend and I thought I would share.20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY 1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,991    Replies: 13
"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Took my driving theory test yesterday and I passed hoo-rah!!! Yesterday the theory test centre tomorrow...the driving lesson!! Anyone got any ammusing driving stori..."
Last Reply by
Views: 530    Replies: 6
" grrrrrr, i had this really crappy day today... there was this paper we had to give in which i thought was optional, but the teacher told me today that it wasnt(yes, i was very surprise..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,206    Replies: 2
"Change is the ultimate goal,To be part of, or move independantly of the shoal,Progressivly learning lessons,Despite the endless eon’s,Time is only an illusion,This age an exciting ins..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,420    Replies: 37
"I'm usually at work when I browse the boards (as I'm doing right now infact).If I didn't have Hop@work right now.. my head would probably cave in from boredom, as the project I am on is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,279    Replies: 9
"okays, at the latest schoolies i met a chic on the beach and a few guys to, this chic was f*ckoff (soz charlie) good at what she did, it wouldve been the first night... umm if theres an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,588    Replies: 9
"I look around this site and become fascinated by all the talent that is encompassed by everyone. And DAMN YOU! You all make me realize how much I suck (but hey, Im getting better) and m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,364    Replies: 8
"what is yor Battle Scars ??"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,849    Replies: 51
"so you've gone on a trip and relised too late that you've forgotten your poi at home heres a thread about random things you have spun because you where a) bored b)had nothing else to us..."
Views: 889    Replies: 0
"hi everyoneafter making another "i'm back" thread i didnt really return... but now its for good!!! at least until the 9th of february, thats when my exams end... and i think this is the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,653    Replies: 34
"Hiyado any of you fancy taking part in my friends PhD research? She's looking at Emotional Intelligence. the Study is on-line, and is restricted to those age 18+, born in the UK and n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,146    Replies: 14
"I am in dire need of recruiting atleast one new person onto a juggling team that I have made. I have searched for people in the HOP database but the people I have found live 100 miles o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,256    Replies: 37
"As I lay in bed last night reading a book there is lots of rustling outside. I look outside, and the rubbish bag and it contents are in a biiig pile on the patio. Rustling through said ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,293    Replies: 2
"Ok, since I know there are more than a few belly dancers and performers on the board, at least one of which owns a snake or exotic pets (*Pele, I'm looking at you on this one....) So, h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,094    Replies: 7
"You can use this to find out which parts of the world have been searching the most for certain search terms. I put in poi. Looks like the italians love their poi! http://www.google.de/t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,504    Replies: 155
"-I can already tell this is going to be one of those "oh yeh..i remember that..that cartoon kicked arse!!" threads..here goes...does anyone remember a cartoon called Lone Star?It was ab..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,538    Replies: 38
"Is anyone else unable to log into MSN today. It keeps telling me I'm either not connected to the net or the service is down."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,919    Replies: 81
"I was just wondering really...I have2- mums house63 - Student house (whoops! )240 - dads house"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,964    Replies: 75
"ok so i love 'em and seems as though peeps are being very bored with the aid of "IRON DAVEY FLINT" i decided to put the link in herehttp://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/my results Your pir..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,086    Replies: 49
"Just when you thought your glow sticks were dead.... Microwave'em for 10 or 15 seconds !"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,568    Replies: 2
"Wow. i haven't been here in a while. *waves* hope you guys still remember me!!!! Hopefully i'll have new videos/photos soon! L_R"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,101    Replies: 37
"ok, so there's been a million other music threads, but... this is a rock one. Before you say anything, the rock/indie thread turned into indie.So, because i'm to lazy to look, can some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,899    Replies: 58
"awww lil bundle of joy has enetered my life altho im am confuzzled for a name? "he" is a lil grey cutie wit blue eyes, and he's bout 7 inches big, but need opinions for a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,537    Replies: 25
"I have a tonne of home cleaning to do. The holidays, and copious amounts of parties we hosted, have left the place in a state of daaaaaamn! I can't get the motivation to actually do th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 951    Replies: 2
"Check out this sweet burn i did with windstorm 73 and his brother.Its on my photobucketand PS only look @ the Poi pics please! Add your own pics and tell me what you think.and PS.i didn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,805    Replies: 9
"Aloha my good friends \here are some terrence videos for the expansion of the mind:(Alien Dreamtime - The archaic Revival)(On Psychedelics)(Culture is NOT your friend)(On UFO`s and Scie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,283    Replies: 3
"Hey guys,I'm going out to do job training in Norwalk, CT in July, 50 miles north of New York, and I was wondering what the public transport is like. I want to head down to the big apple..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter