Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 790    Replies: 9
"So: What I have to do to go to an interview...2AM Saturday: leave work. Go home, pack. I'm going to bed now. It's 4:30 AM.5:15 AM Wake up, shower, dress, throw the remaining stuff in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,504    Replies: 6
"many moons ago i lived in london and moved to greece. of course, being who i am, i lost all contacts and want to rebuild these. shame on me for not having done so earlier. if you are on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 19
"Hi! I've probably got the wrong thread for this (been a while chums...)but here we go...I work for Circus Maniacs, Bristol, UK and we have a very exciting chance to create the biggest s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 19,725    Replies: 610
"The old Either-or thread was locked because it got too long. But I see no reason why to not start a fresh one.So...Fresh Either-Oror Liver and lima beans?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,367    Replies: 67
" Anyone have any major dramas yet?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,609    Replies: 12
"Here's how it works: Add in your favorite funny or memorable last words, simple as that. They don't have to be from real life, they can be from a book, movie, game etc. 1) Uh-oh. 2) Don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,380    Replies: 1
"hey,i'm with a small performance group in scotland. We are currently making all our own fire equipment from scratch and want to start selling it as it's good quality stuff and there are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,052    Replies: 22
"Well the title is self exsplanitory"What is Your Opinion of the HoPper Above You"Feel free to take the piss as this is ment to be a light hearted thread (just don't get too personal)."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,356    Replies: 2
"Okay.. I'm currently staying in a hostel in South Australia- and I currenty have the whole place to myself, after the last other guys left on Sunday. So.. I'm slobbing round, in my pyja..."
Last Reply by
Views: 648    Replies: 4
"Just a little message for those of you who've made it through University!Just got my results this morn! I got a 2:1 (68%) so am now BA(Hons) in Music! Absalutely thrilled!So well done t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,024    Replies: 28
"Someone told me that a while ago someone posted about how to make a really effective ninja mask out of an ordinary shirt. I really need to know how to do this for the ninja sequence in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,673    Replies: 40
"There is such thing as the speed of light right? but is the such thing as speed of dark and how fast is it compared to light?"
Last Reply by
Views: 40,335    Replies: 288
"Who's gonna play with me? Heres how it works...I make a comment about the next person in line, and they reply with "true" or "false" and then they make a comment and the next person ans..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,964    Replies: 2
"Now that Mr Eera and I have been married for the best part of 5 months, we've finally gotten around to booking our honeymoon. Anyway, we're in NZ for 3 weeks, and everyone I've mention..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,026    Replies: 5
"Don't spoil it by telling the end, Jo... Other than that: enjoy, but beware of drinking soda pops, coffee or hot chocolate while watching this in public places."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,461    Replies: 11
""
Last Reply by
Views: 1,262    Replies: 2
"Since today is a very lucky day (7 June 2007), I want to hear any lucky stories people have! One day, quite a few years ago, I had the oppurtunity to go on a camp with some friends of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,225    Replies: 40
"I was discussing this with Clare earlier and was wondering if any of you could add to this. At a festival (eg, Play, Southern Lights, etc) do you think there should be guidelines for pa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,661    Replies: 4
"hmmm, anybody won the lottery today? July 7th 2007...Day of the Blue Solar EagleDay of the High PriestWhat is happening?Will 07/07/07 be your lucky day?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,675    Replies: 14
"We need a place to discuss video games i think.What are some favorite consoles?Games?What are you looking forward to seeing?What are some kick ass ideas you have for a game?Are you a co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,627    Replies: 20
"Hide the FartAnd don't pretend you're too mature to giggle "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,677    Replies: 10
"So, I've been spinning fire (fire poi) for a little over a year now every once in a while and the local college is going to pay me to spin for their grand opening of some auditorium dea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,483    Replies: 6
"How crap is Nightwish now that they thre out Tarja and hired this new woman . I only really found a few months ago and I was really surprised to hear, I read the letter, maybe some of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,366    Replies: 78
"Remember when you were a little tacker and you believed some crazy things? Like when I was a kid I thought that if whales were so big, how did they fit in the ocean?so! C'mon people! Wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,189    Replies: 121
"the english language has some funny and rude sounding words, these are not always offencive words...... they maybe perfectly innocent, simple words.here's a few to start.....rod (fishin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,213    Replies: 19
"Why doesn't superglue stick to the inside of the tube"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,293    Replies: 6
"1.127 kilometres long wall of fire. Yum yum! "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,127    Replies: 35
"why do we all spend so much time in here and not out practicing and why are there unions or what ever against fire twirling and why do some people have such weird names and why am i doi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,837    Replies: 26
"We should have an official thread for everything. I propose this official thread will keep track of what all the other official threads are used for."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,819    Replies: 16
"http://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=500&page=1 "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,822    Replies: 23
"Was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where you could go or what you could do if you wanted to take someone out on date that they would never forget.Something out of the ordinary, sl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,183    Replies: 3
"how the dilly???http://wohba.com/pages/laser0607.htmlcan anyone tell me how???"
Views: 577    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 702    Replies: 6
"http://au.news.yahoo.com/070703/2/13vrv.html?f=mv "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,303    Replies: 4
"http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=512516&fr=&cache=1"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,989    Replies: 8
"I began posting on this board really in early 2002. At the time, I was in my first year of medical school and absolutely starved for alternative-types. This board was an oasis from my..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,365    Replies: 48
"This little guy is coming to live with Mot and myself in two weeks time: I spent 1,5 hours playing with him yesterday at his foster mummy's, and it was so hard to leave him behind alre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,819    Replies: 1
"just woundering whats everyong fav. song to spin to? i was messin aroun lastnight for some friends and my mother and bartender by t-pain came on that was kinda fun trying to flow with t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 62,968    Replies: 877
"Strugz is a shy guy, generally not entirely sober at all times, thoughtful and devoted. He's currently single, and yes, desperate. This is not a joke. Strugz obviously is good with the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 614    Replies: 4
"Has any one played this? It just came out over here like last week. It is an awesome rally racing game. Now i dont usually play racing game but i saw stuff about this game and knew it w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,046    Replies: 27
"hi all..ive just found out this weekend im able to apply for 'Australia's got tallent'.. as many of you know, its gone all around the globe in its various forms, but i didnt know about ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,478    Replies: 12
"I wonder how some of the talented people here would deal with it?Watching for the second time a have a few inklings of how it's done, doesn't make it any less impressive though.Edir- Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,465    Replies: 6
"Just wondering if any of you guys have been to www.le-parkour.com or have seen the yamakasi group. Or better yet, do any of you guys actually do parkour stuff? My buds back home mess ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,048    Replies: 1
"hey guys..as you may have been able to guess by the title I'm looking for performers in the norwich area (although norfolk area would be good to). Performers in anything would be good s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,090    Replies: 40
"http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/There are no words for it.. just play it and see.You can submit your score to a group called HoP to see how you rate on the hopper scoreboard.Soo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,356    Replies: 4
"guys, i 'm trying to find the song that Sage is dancing in the clip "behind the flames". any one got a title?Foundas"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,684    Replies: 78
"hmm, just was coming to my mind a few hours ago: I really miss SethisWherever you are, bro' I hope you're happy and (still) spinningHope to see you around "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,146    Replies: 17
"Ive been a web designer by hobby for the past 7 years or so. Ive been using HTML almost exclusively the whole time. Recently, Ive noticed LOTS of sites are using PHP and I rather like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,457    Replies: 10
"hey guys, am quite new, been practicing a lot, any buddies from the philippines??? if anyone of you will drop by in this part of asia! drop me a line wil yah!proud to be pinoy "
Last Reply by
Views: 749    Replies: 3
"ok so this is a thread where you loverly people can recommend dvd's, books and anything else you're passionate about that's not that well known but you think is REALLY worth people chec..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter