Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,223    Replies: 23
"cool to see some merchandise, it strikes me as stange that they are white though surely that shows up soot marks more than any other colour? will there be a black one released? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,012    Replies: 51
"i brought my sock poi in today for a giggle....loads of poeple were having a go though... i tihnk i might bring them in more often... ill get away with it to cos im a 6th former.!i was ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,543    Replies: 5
"just to let people know that there is a massive astroid shower about to happen and theres ment to be about 80 per minuet, jus seen one and it looked like an areoplane burning up!"
Last Reply by
Views: 667    Replies: 1
"I am an auntie again, the following e-mail just came in from my sister: "Brett, Yvette and Bennett would like to announce the birth of baby girl Delia May on the 13th August 2007 at 11:..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,856    Replies: 46
"ok, so some of us were having a conversation a few threads over the rainbow and the question got asked and it was suggested it should become a thread on it's own. So here you go...The q..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,439    Replies: 1
"hey im in chch nz and needin a friend to spin with ive just moved down here and wanna go play"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,000    Replies: 10
"Change your dietary habits, especially (MCD and Burger Kings) French Fries and KFC Potato wedges are to separate your soul from your body... I admit, I was to be able to empty an entire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,544    Replies: 16
"Courtesy of zehcrec:Hilarity!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 732    Replies: 14
"So its about 930 AM here, I'm at work....obviously working very hard...Whats everyone got planned for today? After i get off work im going to head home and burn my new netflix movie. Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,699    Replies: 33
"I was having a pretty crap day today. I was walking to a local shopping centre for lunch, during which my mp3 decided to stop working. As I was leaving, I decided to save money by not t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,470    Replies: 3
"Hi there kids. Im making an advertisement video for a contest just for fun really and since I got a few people doing tricks like backflips I was wondering if anyone on here can submit a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 607    Replies: 10
"YAY!!!! my rainbow poi have arrived!! along with the art of poi dvd i'm soooo looking forward to having a go!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,523    Replies: 30
"Well, there seem to be a fair amount of musical type people here on HoP, whether singer/songwriters, musicians, in bands or DJ's.So I thought I'd start a thread where you can plug your ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,878    Replies: 1
"I'm new to all this just started learning poi a few months ago. Live in the sunny north east of scotland (haha) just wondered if there is a big spinning community here? would love to ..."
Views: 1,205    Replies: 0
"Hello! I am an entertainment coordinator with Encore Productions. I am looking to book a poi / glow juggler person at the Westin Park Central on Saturday, December 8, 2007. It's for a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,061    Replies: 27
"Hi Guys,I'm getting ready to go to a hen weekend, the day bit is at a spa (SOOOOOO Not my scene!). Then we're going to a classy nightclub.I need some drinking games, make them as risque..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,818    Replies: 6
"Hey Girls and Pois.. (hehe)Just wanting to invite all those who love to spin fire to my 21st celebrations on the 17th of august.. it'll be held at kangaroo pt in brisbane. rock up anyt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 918    Replies: 18
"There's nothing to see here.Move along please!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,628    Replies: 8
"Since I finally found out what the name was for what you guys do; I've been wanting to start it for about a year. I thought it looked really graceful and calm, and now I know it's also ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,102    Replies: 4
"Hey guys, i havnt been on this site for a very long time.ive got a few really good pictures that i want to upload but the computers telling me i need points, what are these points and h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,551    Replies: 15
"Watch this video with the thought of bi-planes and machine guns. Hilarious(EDIT: I should add that there are no sound effects added to this movie. The noises heard are achieved by micro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 24,239    Replies: 331
"I lost!anyone familiar with the game?If so, sorry for making you lose too. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,614    Replies: 26
"i am a south african in brazil on exchange and only speack the basics in portugeese but!i went to a really ausome rave at a town near where i stay on saturday and i took my poi along as..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,188    Replies: 27
"I know this OFFICIALLY should be posted in Events, however I am posting it in a Wow-look-at-this-it's-amazing type way, rather than in a who-wants-to-come-with-me-and-have-a-reet-grand-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,869    Replies: 4
"My boyfriend and I are moving on Sept 8th. We have been doing business here in Chicago under our name Extreme Fire. We are looking for anybody who is currently in or around Vegas that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 326,199    Replies: 2,585
"A simple game.No statements. You can only answer the questions with another question. What day is it today? &lbr; 17. November 2002, 17:19: Message edited by: C@ntus &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,462    Replies: 11
"In January 2007 a blog post titled Black Google Would Save 750 Megawatt-hours a Year proposed the theory that a black version of the Google search engine would save a fair bit of energy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,256    Replies: 4
"So my cousin just returned from her first vacation ever to the Dominican Republic for her 2 week wedding package at the Riu Palace. She was planning this for over a year, and saved up ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,630    Replies: 8
"can anyone give me some contacts as to ask people for poi work for freebie tickets etc in ibiza clubs?"
Views: 1,012    Replies: 0
"announcement... tell friends...I have spoken with ewan and i think we should have an unofficial meet tonight.. we wont be alowed in the market but its such a lovely day that we should p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 829    Replies: 3
"I'm from London, but came over to Sydney three months ago. On my way I went thru Thailand and saw some amazing fire-twirling on Haad Rin Beach in Koh Pang Yan. Bought a staff back with ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 942    Replies: 1
"you have to check this out:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11145580 My original musing was here:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,227    Replies: 37
"http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.phpPut in your birthday to find out what was the number one song on the charts the day you were born!Mine was "Would I lie to you" By Eu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,347    Replies: 12
"I'm reposting this so it has it's own thread (and so everyone reads this)...Yes, I not only know how to do this, but I have a running radio station right now that I help run. It runs 24..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,430    Replies: 7
"http://www.miniature-earth.com/me_english.htmmakes you think hey"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,448    Replies: 5
"So i had some of this the other day, my friend Claire and I were pigging out on this stuff with brazil nuts, bananas, pretzels, and then off a spoon. I think it may be better then nutel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 939    Replies: 3
"Where can I get yellow contact lenses anybody know? With translucent colour and not cat's eyes."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,777    Replies: 46
"i am currently on an emotional rollercoaster,my heart rate has doubled,im sweating uncontrollably,and only one thing can quench my desire 11 hours to go it is to exciting, im getting u..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,410    Replies: 30
"Whats everyones beer or drink of choice. I'm pretty new to beer drinking. I just turned 21 at the end of last year (12-29) and i hvane never really liked beer until i took a trip to col..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,120    Replies: 7
"Love my job (nurse) hate doing nights. anyone else on nights atm or just want to give me a hug to feel better"
Last Reply by
Views: 960    Replies: 5
"Just a story I thought i would share that I'm sure most of you will get a kick out of. So, last night I went with a friend to see Yonder Mountain String Band in Jim Thorpe, PA. Aft..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,886    Replies: 54
"The actual author of this story, writing under the name of Buck Young, is Mat Jacobson, He’d like to hear from people who’ve read this, and to get comments and mails from th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,472    Replies: 10
"Leonardo invented the tank, the helicopter, the double hull, the hang-glider and made major advances in astronomy, geology and physiology, as well as painting the Mona Lisa and The Last..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,329    Replies: 2
"Says it in the subject line, really. I live in Rockford, IL, the centre of all that is not poi. I'd like a set of fire poi and to try out a few staffs, and I have no clue where to go. A..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,457    Replies: 21
"rightyho,just over a week ago, i started work ont he UCOF video with the updated windows movie maker. This was Windows XP Professional installed on c:\windows i then spent 200 quid on ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,179    Replies: 33
"http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=8788Go here to find out which green machine you are!You scored as a DonatelloYou are intelligent and peaceful...maybe you should consider going into a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 915    Replies: 23
"Just wondering, if you were to get up and do karaoke somewhere, what song/s would you perform? I got up and sung last night (Thanks to beer) and I sung 'To be with you' by Mr. Big. I d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,744    Replies: 7
"It's been 5 years this weekend since my accident happened. My family likes to mark the day I woke up, I like to mark the day of my accident, the beginning of my lesson and how it change..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,709    Replies: 13
"wicked little hour long documentary thats just been on following a group of 6 tribe members from the "mosquito" tribe, all the way from the darkest depths of papa new guinie visiting lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,494    Replies: 18
"i didnt realize the website address was http://homeofpoi.com until just now. up until now ive always used http://juggling.co.nz dont ask me where i got that from. well i guess the lon..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter