Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,913    Replies: 4
"I havent spun for about 2-3 years.. (getting older and feel a bit daft) but picked up my poi and had a little go earlier.Hadn't forgotten a thing! Like riding a bike, you never forget.F..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,999    Replies: 24
"I was just getting myself pretty for the day.I'm growing a beard now as I have to be at work at 7 every morning and can't be arsed to do a full shave.And there are not one, but TWO grey..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,253    Replies: 10
"With all that is happening in SE Asia right now and the year 2004 finally winding down to a close, I've come to thinking. For everyone I know, all my friends and family, it seems that ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,127    Replies: 4
"Yes. It was June 10th here in Moscow, Idaho and I was woken up and told to look outside. I had no idea why at 7:30 in the morning so I stumbled over to the window, peeked out and it w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,785    Replies: 26
"HI everyone! I am just wondering if anyone has used cane alcohol for poi.. I am in Puerto Escondido Mexico and cannot find fuel anywhere (except gasoline which I refuse to use) - If any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,009    Replies: 1
"Anyone seen the UK children's TV programme called The Slammer? on fridays on BBC1?I keep waiting to see a hopper on there. It's rather inspiring performer wise.It had a neon man with po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 900    Replies: 2
"It's one of those pyramid games, it's pretty cool.http://s4.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=40783"
Views: 354    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,779    Replies: 4
"I have dreads down to the middle of my back...Although I'm not fully ready for fire yet, that is my ultimate goal! So, am I going to set my hair on fire? I definitely do not want to c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,659    Replies: 13
"I'm at the stage in school where i gotta decide what to do next. While trawling through every available course in the UCAS directory i came across a circus degree course in London. ( do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,188    Replies: 74
"Well its that time again, the point i hit every year, where ive been looking forward to summer for months, and as if by magic the Hayfever demon appears, sticks his fingers up my nose a..."
Views: 913    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,866    Replies: 22
"attention everyone !!!! (\__/)(='.'=) This is a Bunny. Copy and paste(")_(") Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,314    Replies: 5
"found this websitepretty neat, only seems to go back to 2001 though "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,506    Replies: 6
"hey does anyone have a tried a trusted mulled wine recipe they use?im having a small birthday shindig tomorrow - and since the forecast is for rain and cool weather (well by brisbane st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,362    Replies: 7
"doufam ze se tu nekdo z cech a sloveska najde:&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,994    Replies: 20
"Why does it have to rain so much the past two days? I've been wanting to practice poi, but it's been too windy, so they would just keep hitting me, and rain isn't any fun either.Has any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,635    Replies: 17
"That's a special day.1) It's my birthday2) I have a one-way ticket from New York to San Francisco. I can think of no better gift to give myself other than a little view of this as I de..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,133    Replies: 8
"I think I'm psychic; but it seems I'm always a day late...I was at work on monday and came across a link that informed me that brissie's zombie walk had been and gone the day before.and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,241    Replies: 21
"As many of you may already know, i'm having a really rough time coping with my final year at secondary school. i have about 10 weeks to go, and then 5 exams after that. once they're don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,044    Replies: 5
"This just made me giggle...and envious of the passenger. http://www.smh.com.au/news/news/airport-gives-passenger-10000-in-drugs/2008/05/27/1211653984557.html"
Views: 1,065    Replies: 0
"Hey i was just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere in wellington newzealand that holds escrima classes? im wanting to do the sport side but any info would be great thanks."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,159    Replies: 13
"In April I went for an interview at Bolton University for an Art&Design diploma in foundation studies, they told me then I had got a place on the course and I have been waiting for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,821    Replies: 11
"Telectroscope - CNNWho wants to play? I can see an impromptu transatlantic poi gathering..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,539    Replies: 1
" Written by Download Amplive's Rainydayz Remixes, an 8-track collection featuring remixes of Radiohead's historic seventh album, In Rainbows. The songs are available in a zip fil..."
Last Reply by
Views: 22,882    Replies: 48
"Click here to take the testI know I'm a geek Here's what I got:Monk62% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 58% SpiritualityPretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!No, n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,947    Replies: 16
"Sorry to do this, but I just got a PM from a user "Tima" (member 9206) that is basically the Nigerian E-mail.In case you haven't heard of this scam, this is a spam-scam where you get an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,105    Replies: 19
"Hi guys.I realised I could connect my Wii to others all around the world, swap Mii's, photo's, send messages etc. I thought it would be fun (mainly to get loads of my spinny friends Mii..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,469    Replies: 52
"Hi, im sketch and i'm a dramaholic. It's been 2 days since my last drama.I work from home and in the afternoons, half watch T.V. while im working. It helps speed up the day and occasion..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,875    Replies: 18
"ok, I am still fairly new to poi, and pretty much spin mostly with my practice tennis ball jobs :-pI do so on a very regular basis, 2-6 times a day normally, from 15 min to 2 hours dep..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,637    Replies: 1
"I am having a very hard time, trying to find lyrics to songs by this great band. If anyone has lyrics to them that would be great.The ones I am looking for are " Let It Rain" and "M’e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,452    Replies: 6
"kids these days.....http://www.money.co.uk/article/1000390-13-year-old-steals-dads-credit-card-to-buy-hookers.htm....way smarter then i ever was. And the ol' play innocent act...."I tho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,802    Replies: 116
"Ahhh...the appearance, and sudden removal of threads...the people involved, the ones on the sideline watching, finding it all funny...The talking behind the scenes...The awkward silence..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,347    Replies: 7
"Next year with Venturers I want to do some major fundraising so I can go on some big camps... however, I am coming up blank for ideas.Was wondering if anyone had any good fundraising id..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,492    Replies: 65
"This thread is to post anything geeky and wonderful. Like this:An image of the shockwave of a supernova hitting the expanding ring of debris sloughed off when the star was a blue super..."
Views: 934    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,703    Replies: 10
"So I’m heading in for some foot surgery tomorrow and while it is no big deal in the scheme of surgery type things I’m still super nervous. I have never had surgery before except whe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,434    Replies: 12
"Just wondering....are there any other places out there that have a regular group that meet for a fire twirl every full moon??Here in Perth we are down the beach every full moon, twirlin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,977    Replies: 37
"Hey, Charles ... it's the 31st Hop time and correct me if I'm wrong but you're getting married tomorrow and your birthday is on the 4th ...So just a few lines to tell you :get ready l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 968    Replies: 6
"so i was thinking of starting spinning fire..and in a moment it crossed my mind..that some times i might get burned or injured..so i would like to hear from all of you that had some exp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,346    Replies: 42
"*Merp!*Ahhh, much better! "
Last Reply by
Views: 9,341    Replies: 22
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/4365002.stmIt seems they may be a threat to the grey and red squirrels because they have higher levels of testosterone and eat more things.Is it good that they a..."
Views: 1,283    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,775    Replies: 69
"http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zZHfJ__oGxAAnyone with an opinion who has tried expressing it at this forum will understand this video as they will be in exactly the same position in rega..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,510    Replies: 7
"hey I move from the west to east to Sunderland on saturdayany Hoppers in the north east?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,446    Replies: 10
"http://www2.artcenter.edu/designconference/speakers.phpTHis got posted on .org....Seems Drew is really Michael Moschen!!!Or is that Michael Moschen is really Drew?To think... all this t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,422    Replies: 45
"Seems that during the last few performances we've done, there's at least a few obnoxious kids (7-12yrs old) that decide to heckle.Most of the usual retorts aren't appropriate, or are to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,092    Replies: 15
" Written by Salmonella 1 fresh salmon fillet per person1 jar of Nutella *** Spread a thin coating of Nutella onto each fillet. Let the coated fillets "marinate" for about 30 minute..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,042    Replies: 2
"Hello there, I used to go to spits when i was living in London few years ago... I met lots of great people there that i still see in Bristol J C once a year... the other day i felt to g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,900    Replies: 3
"So i was showing some friends my poi spinning for the first time and one of them brought a camera and took this cool shot. "
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter