Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,959    Replies: 6
"Oh this time of night is so lonely and cold. Nobody is online, theyve all gone to bed... so lonely...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,428    Replies: 1
"Hi there, I'm looking to meet up with as many spinners as I can, I've hit a flat spot and found that the inspiration of another spinner has made huge differences to my abilities. I am a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,754    Replies: 68
"I work with a girl who has obsessive compulsive disorder and she 'has' to have a bath or shower at least twice a day which is relatively normal for an OCD sufferer but there one really ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,991    Replies: 33
"badger badger-a very strangely entertaining and catchy tune Strong Bad's Email - everybody loves strongbad. check these out. i'm bored. humor me. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,868    Replies: 9
"back from a short trip to Melbourne, first time ever Downunder, and was amazed at what I stumbled across - Bubbles in Melbourne. Absolutely uplifting trance anthems until 11 Sunday morn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,474    Replies: 28
"This is an ode to my new love...HAAALLELLOUMI! Good for BBQ and pan frying... delicioso! Molto molto molto delicioso... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,395    Replies: 1
"Hi There to all who know us and of course to those that dont....havent been around for a while..been soooo busy....Our children 'All-Fired-Up' have apparently been nominated for The Que..."
Views: 838    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,389    Replies: 7
"Like a kid in a candy store Robot slaves! Yay! "
Last Reply by
Views: 891    Replies: 1
"www.territorywaronline.comCome join me! This game is awesome.Anyone remember Worms? Same premise, but not as many cool weapons (no concrete donkey ).Look me up in the Barracks as finer..."
Views: 2,396    Replies: 0
"Heya Guys,My name is Tom and work for a pub in Chalfont, Buckinghamshire, England. In two weeks we have a Thai Style Full Moon Party at the pub and as most of you will know one of the u..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,245    Replies: 2
"... just thinking we should propose a virtual spinning game to the Wii-developers.... One Wii for staff, take two Wii's for Poi "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,762    Replies: 11
"My sister and I are going to be putting on a little performance for family soonish. We have a while to decide costumes but we don't know where to start. Now, mind you, we are young, so ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,718    Replies: 5
"A friend of mine did a google images search for poi today. Check out this picture..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,188    Replies: 12
"Kt please put me out of my misery and let me know what you called your kitten.OneloveThistlefirepixie "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,075    Replies: 3
"How many of you spotted this in the sites inventory? http://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Pack-of-colored-flame-powder xD omg it's so awsome! The green is like a giant emerald ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,055    Replies: 33
"As the BBC reliably informs me in the little box "unusual names", Kiwis can't name their child "Twisty Poi"."Number 16 Bus Shelter" is allowed though, in case you were looking for an al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,594    Replies: 24
"A few hoppers are taking to the joyous wonder that is Valve's Team Fortress 2- Anyone wanting to share STEAMIDs should post them in this thread Me: Mr_ChutneyIgnite you soon "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,202    Replies: 35
"So.. I've seen Spirited Away (2001)Princess Mononoke (1997)Howl's Moving Castle (2004)Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)and just lately, My Neighbor Totoro (1988)..They've all b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,921    Replies: 18
"Yes it's delicious, yes it's great on a pancake or on toast but deforestation leaves a bad taste in my mouth"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,144    Replies: 54
"I just got this , the old I have loads of money but can't get to it email..... how annoying is that .. has anyone else had this ?"My darest. How was your today? i believe it was fine.i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,591    Replies: 16
"The color of the light is right. The feel of the air is right. The smell is right. The people are right. The buildings are right. The general air is right.It's just all so...right...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,562    Replies: 23
"Well I've just heard from a friend that after watching Mamma Mia, I have officially been credited, as a measly runner, but a credit none the same, ahhh. And so the offical rung on the l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,424    Replies: 24
"http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/46833/It rulexxorz!"
Last Reply by
Views: 14,454    Replies: 31
"Okay, here's the deal.I know there are other threads about hop chats, but they're pretty much all people asking about it and nothing about people telling it, so I'm hoping to pump it up..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,425    Replies: 69
"check this out 1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. But he is so badass, he has never cried. Ever.2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claim..."
Views: 1,361    Replies: 5
"Hey guys So basically, I've had these thoughts and dreams of me getting into performing (singing) for years. It's something I have always whinged about wanting to do but never gotten ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,058    Replies: 22
" Hope you have a wonderful day with all the exciting things that are happening in your life at the moment... May this birthday bring you all the joy you deserve. enjoy your cake... a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,084    Replies: 28
"I have to make a phone call now, which I've been putting off since 1pm, which will decide whether or not I'm going to be able to work over xmas. And I'm terrified. I'm not sure why, but..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,196    Replies: 16
"It's my brother's birthday next week, and I've not got him anything.. The problem is..a) I've barely even seen him recently (being on the other side of the planet was a factor in this) ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,547    Replies: 1
"if anyone fancies listening to some nice music right now my mate SteRoc is Djing live HERE right now Good tunes, sometimes D&B, sometimes breaks, sometimes rave. It's a cool site. a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 912    Replies: 6
" i've just been on the Play website and it says it has been cancelled due to our great summer weather looks like i won't get to meet you all after all "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,635    Replies: 6
"http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/topstories/index.ssf/2008/07/tikitorch_oil_kills_woman_and.htmlApple juice anyone? "
Last Reply by
Views: 44,856    Replies: 238
"Does anyone else play this?www.kingdomofloathing.comAddictively fun and left-field humoured RPG: It's free and low-bandwidth friendly. If you aren't. well...you should "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,205    Replies: 17
"And so I'm home. And I'm post-call. And that was the last call I ever have to take.I still remember my first call, the night I first saw a baby born. It was so exciting. And then it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,594    Replies: 71
"UCSF is one of the finest medical institutions in the world. Everyone who graduates from their fellowships goes on to be come Professor of This or Director of That. It also happens to..."
Views: 470    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,752    Replies: 10
"so ive been spinning for like 4 or 5 days now with the poopiest pois ever that i made out of shoelace sugar plastic bags fabric and gumbands. basically they suck. but i learned 3beat we..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,292    Replies: 11
"i have been watching all the white ninja episodes over the last couple of hours...i don't know why but it gives you quite a high...maybe its from staring at the screen for too long but:..."
Last Reply by
Views: 881    Replies: 3
"Bloodstock open air concerts are soon to be happening across britain. My friends are in the running for the Alton gig, and would really like to play in front of 20,000 people.Can I ask ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,670    Replies: 19
"Ive been biting my nails for as long as i can remember... it's not pretty and ive tried to stop but i cant!!!Has anyone got any tips? xxx"
Views: 3,103    Replies: 19
"Just wondering who or what was your biggest inspiration/motivator in for your spinning addiction? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,899    Replies: 30
"Anybody do any cool stuff yesterday?Anyone go to Stonehenge?Got any cool pics?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 1
"C'mon people, let it all out!"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,625    Replies: 28
"if anyone has any fetish that they'd like to share, here is the place! dont be shy, theres no judgement. lets just keep it PG though, yea? some of mine aremedieval dresses, mmm hotdoing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 792    Replies: 6
"What are you listening to right now?"FTS" By Showtek "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,274    Replies: 15
"I attended a large belly dance convention last weekend in south fl .They had a class on fire for belly dancers presented by Luna the Fire Goddess. if anyone gets the chance to attend on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,249    Replies: 47
"This is a simple game I used to play, the idea is a story is told by writing a line or short paragraph ending with either: and, when, then ...etc and the next person follows it on from ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,272    Replies: 38
"So I grew up in Michigan, Detroit area.I grew up with this fantastic ginger ale called Vernor's. It's really strong and Michigan kids love it, it's so gingery that the unaccustomed sne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,458    Replies: 49
"man theres like so many difintions of raver i dunno.....i just wnana knows ursat my school, a "raver" is someone who does all the liquiding photon glowstickin glowstringing stuff....i d..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter