Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,208    Replies: 9
" Bwahahahahaha. Epic. "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,194    Replies: 19
"All, right, I'm bored and well this question has been running around in my head for a while and Forums are always a good place to get them answered.So, if there was a zombie invasion an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,231    Replies: 1
"So I finally caught up with the crowd and brought and MP3 Player and have since started listening to a few cool podcast. Do you have any cool ones you could recommend? Maybe about perfo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,281    Replies: 6
"Hey!Arsn and I have decided that we are doing Hawaii for our honeymoon. *squee*Partly cause it looks so beautiful after seeing the lovely Falloutboy and The Pirate Wenchs' wedding pictu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,630    Replies: 15
"Okay, so when I was in Ireland I was most surprised to be greeted by Ado-p playing one of my favorite card games, Munchkin.Anyone else on here play?What's your fav and/or least fav?I th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,188    Replies: 9
"Hey guys!Just wondering if anyone else has ever noticed that when you let it be know at a job interview that you have circus skills, you are more likely to get the job?You: 'Hi! I unicy..."
Views: 855    Replies: 0
"Well if your like me and you get bored but are not meant to play games at work or school i may have found the solution to save your day! 1 cup of coffee suggest trying worlds hardest ga..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,289    Replies: 58
"Ok, Your watching the news and you hear "Zombie Outbreak, Everyone Run!!" But the only thing is the zombies are knocking at your door. You must fight them off!Heres where the ..."
Views: 783    Replies: 0
"http://www.playauditorium.com/Weeeeeeeeee! This is massively addictive! Check it out! "
Last Reply by
Views: 950    Replies: 15
"Hello everyone!Most of you won't remember me I'm sure! it's probabily been like 2 years since I posted! But I was looking through photos on facebook and I realised how much I miss you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,304    Replies: 76
"Lately there has been a lot of talk about me coming to the U.K for a little holiday in the not too distant future. Enough talk to cause me to have a weird dream about it. (It won't tak..."
Views: 973    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 1,147    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,625    Replies: 66
"I just got it a few days ago and dmn it's addictive. if you don't know the game yet check out http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/ . My character is a human warrior named Rubherard and locat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,043    Replies: 11
"Hey there HoP, how's it going? Good Good, glad to hear it...So, last night, I was out and I was going over the fundimentals of doing silly things when tired (apparently), and I did a ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 844    Replies: 2
"Its just too beautiful to miss . . . whoever shows the patience to experience a sunset at the moment will have the pleasure to see two planets dominating the night sky. Venus and Jupite..."
Last Reply by
Views: 998    Replies: 5
"So I have fallen in love with this: I want to get one. It's totally interactive and it 'evolves'. You can get multiples of them (if you have the money!) and each one has it's own 'perso..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,621    Replies: 1
"I've got a gig on Friday and all my fire toys are in Somerset at my dads place. I need to make some fire eating torches and need some wick. Anyone know where I can buy some in Manches..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,181    Replies: 11
"I came to this site, homeofpoi to not only meet new people to be talk and reflect moves and flow. I have sent out MANY emails to MANY people trying to get feed back or a simple hello, i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,687    Replies: 3
"Got hold of this link from a mate of mine thinking i might like it (im into freaky guitar riffs n stuff).http://www.ukuleledisco.com/jakeI never thought that a Ukulele could sound so sm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 800    Replies: 16
"i'm bored shitless. anyone wanna talk, message me.MSN Cthugha666@hotmail.com (Cthugha was taken and i couldnt think of anything else, no i'm not a satanist.)AIM RayanDowning"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,905    Replies: 4
"Hello fellow poi people!!i need a favor... im taking a videomaking class and one of the assignments is to make a music video.. the requirements are that the lyrics have to tell some kin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,740    Replies: 12
"Nick Woolsey of Play Poi is coming to the U.K For those of you who do not know Nick, he is one of the most experienced poi teachers around, and has travelled all over the world teaching..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,533    Replies: 39
"I'm of the school that you don't necessarily have to dress up AS anything in particular. So:*Orange flight suit*Covered in battery-powered christmas lights that blink*Over this cool fu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,329    Replies: 4
"Been a while since I've posted here...I seem to remember a thread on here about sources for creative commons music (or just free music, dj's, etc.), and I find myself in need of some no..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,231    Replies: 15
"http://www.movember.com I did this last year in Australia where this is huge...gotta make it happen in the UK now. We've got one month to get people interested. So, who's going to joi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 521    Replies: 1
"Is there anybody out there?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,131    Replies: 4
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5emyoKI9QQ&feature=relatedI got soo excited when I head they were making the movie, as I have read the two books and can't wait for the third. Dustfi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,405    Replies: 26
"last week i learned how to do 4bt thread the needle and am currently trying reverse hyperloops,ie going in to a hyperloop from reverse weave.what new moves have you learned recently? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,282    Replies: 3
"HiI recently bought myself some fire fans and would also like to take up fire staff BUT am a complete novice to fire and would like to find someone or a group to practise with on a semi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 714    Replies: 8
"Not sure if its out there somewhere else(I put a search in so sorry Mods if it is!)But HAPPY B'Day HOPI hope you all had a great day, would love to have made it down for a slice of cake..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,110    Replies: 21
"when i was bout 12 i was friends with this girl (we went to circus school together), and i hadnt seen her in years, and yesterday i saw her, and i found out she's going to the National ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,844    Replies: 46
"Mum has started collecting pins from across the world. The sad thing is is that she isn't physically going to places and getting them herself. She is asking her friends that travel and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,525    Replies: 11
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TII SO want to try this one day! "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,291    Replies: 25
"We've all done some silly things to get the attention of someone we like.I took up running last year and I hated it, but I ran because I could be reasonably sure that a guy I worked wit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,943    Replies: 20
"I have a special guest that just arrived in Sydney. They're currently refreshing themselves after a hellishly long flight.Can you guess who it is? Everyone here has heard of this indi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,582    Replies: 9
"http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10050166-1.htmlNow, this is cool! Maybe in a couple of years they'll be able to fit one in an actual unicycle and I'll be able to look like I really ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,280    Replies: 3
"i thought i'd update the usual "what are you listening to" threads so people could not only hear but also see what others are listening to. i'll start off with some reggae......."
Last Reply by
Views: 520    Replies: 5
"I know there are already music threads on here but the only ones i found were like a few years old so they might have changed what they listen to. I was wondering what people listened ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,687    Replies: 1
"http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...ackenwerth.htmlhttp://www.jasonhackenwerth.com/pastprojects/index.htmlHow cool is that? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,423    Replies: 5
"Does anyone know what I mean by this? I mean the balls that you see some performers stand on and move about... I'm not sure what it's called, though.I am looking into getting into this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 57,406    Replies: 296
"Its my birthday in a week and i was wondering how old everybody is on here.... am i the baby of the class? x"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,790    Replies: 11
"This has been keeping me busy at work! You play a chav, and progress through the game by mugging people, stealing cars etc. Surprisingly addictive!!Link"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,734    Replies: 21
"Yes, I got to admit: I'm a notorious Jaywalker!Especially if there is a red light blocking my path, I do just go a few yards off in either direction and then cross the street according ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,171    Replies: 9
"some one help me i have strained my wrist from playing poi to much. I use my poi every single day for 6 months. i never go a day with out doing it but my wrist really hurts. i got some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,745    Replies: 45
"I heard from someone very dear to my heart that it is your birthday Friday June 28th ... well guess what ? it IS allready friday June 28th on HOP sooooooooo.......HAPPY BIRTHDAYJoye..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,327    Replies: 2
"hi gang....its been a while! anyone remember me? lol....more specifically is my old manchester crew still meeting once a month? how is everybodski? "
Last Reply by
Views: 788    Replies: 4
"So his weekend while I was in London I went on Saturday to a meeting of people from another community: www.airliners.net. We're planespotters. Sort of like trainspotters except...plan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 801    Replies: 1
"Is anyone here passionate about trains? i see theirs a lot of UK and australians here. I understand UK is known for it's train geeks. I am definatly a train geek. I mostly like frei..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,162    Replies: 33
"I ran a little search for topics on moving to Australia and didn’t find too much, so if this is a re-thread, point me to an older thread and I’ll post there.Basically, I want to kno..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter