• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by clairebear
Views: 634    Replies: 0
"Yes I know Jo and Matt, And spin with Jo often.Was in Pesos NYE, and as usual they were fluffy as F**KSorry but unable to mail you back at the min, but hope that you see this and find u..."
Posted: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 685    Replies: 2
"Ok I am a computer geek proud and true but I have yet to figure out how you got your poi logo in the addres bar on the main page. I have been looking for that tag for forever, if its o..."
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by Charles
Views: 1416    Replies: 16
""I'm sure everyone has groups of moves they tend to shy away from, and some favourites. Let's just say wraps aren't one of my favourites - I still like 'em though in the right time and ..."
Posted: by cutie poi girlie
Last Reply: by Cantus
Views: 1411    Replies: 12
"hiya! I'm back! Our computer was broke, haven't seen u guys for ages...of course i missed crimbles & new year with u lovely peeps...*sigh* hope u all had a good one,tho...luv u all lo..."
Posted: by De_Frag
Last Reply: by SickpuPpy
Views: 1219    Replies: 17
"I can't help but wonder,who's going to be the first to twirl poi on Ginger?(AKA, IT, Segway Human Transporter, etc.).I'd do it if I could...Maybe I'll ask Kamen if I can try it out...Th..."
Posted: by SickpuPpy
Last Reply: by Ajay
Views: 2382    Replies: 26
"I know, I know. There are probobly about a hundred treads on fire saftey on the HOP, but I have a major bitch that I've gotta get off my chest.So last night I did my first real performa..."
Posted: by Psylentz
Last Reply: by Ajay
Views: 1510    Replies: 13
"for those terrible days when i can't get to the bulletin board but can get my aim runnin (don't ask) i'd love to talk to some of you guys - the AIM names are joshlatric and pacemcruce, ..."
Posted: by Gheu
Last Reply: by Jedi
Views: 2597    Replies: 26
"Anyone here have some helpful tips or tricks on getting my parents to even let me attempt fire poi? As of now, they are making me wait untill I am 18 (in other words two years) and tha..."
Posted: by Shibaki
Views: 4022    Replies: 20
"hello allhave been thinking, been doing a good bit of that as i am sitting here sick (i think that i am actually not quite so sick as i make out, but it got me a doctors note, which is ..."
Posted: by makai
Last Reply: by Kinudin (Soul Fyre)
Views: 1013    Replies: 7
"check out our juggling game! what do think about virtual games for coordination practice? games at www.makaimedia.com"
Posted: by Cantus
Views: 1074    Replies: 6
"Dear Tech Support, Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of new space and valuable r..."
Posted: by iccharlie
Last Reply: by Anonymous
Views: 452    Replies: 1
"i get the basics of swinging but i do it wit glow sticks im having trouble on the mexican weave and tha back weave thing....n e one in here from s.kali? well, wut are the advantages of ..."
Posted: by Itsgottab
Last Reply: by Sol
Views: 851    Replies: 17
"today i have enjoyed the bliss of witnessing a friend master the weave."
Posted: by Myst
Views: 5695    Replies: 31
"I was with pozee and wink a while back and decided to pick up a staff, not very good at all. I went out skateboarding today and the ollie bar I use is a 5ft piece of pvc pipe, anyway, ..."
Posted: by Axis
Views: 542    Replies: 1
Posted: by Urban_Culture
Views: 376    Replies: 1
"iz any 1 going 2 the mighty slammin 2morra night? i dont no weather 2 take my poi beacauce wen im dancing in either 3 of the huge wearhouses or on the rides at the free funfair wat am i..."
Posted: by MystikDancer
Last Reply: by MystikDancer
Views: 761    Replies: 4
"Hey guys,Sorry I haven't posted in a whileBut I need some serious advice. My parents are tired to buying me glowsticks, and so I decided to buy the "Ultimate Performance Poi" set.The th..."
Posted: by GlowWorm
Views: 672    Replies: 1
"I've been cruisin around this site for a while now, and looking at some stuff in the shop, and i decided that id really like to buy something! The only problem is, i dont know how to do..."
Posted: by Cantus
Views: 445    Replies: 0
"I went to a massive free party on Saturday night at Matlock in Derbyshire. I can't remember what it was called - but it was the big party in Matlock. So if you were there you know what ..."
Posted: by Anonymous
Views: 1800    Replies: 17
"Hey All,I hope you have a nice time while this year 2001 closes out. I'm going to use this break in my daily routine to reflect on what things I think are important, and how I can help ..."
Posted: by Thistle
Views: 5434    Replies: 25
"I have recently designed and made a set of twin head u.v. commet poi and they're fantastic. I am interested to know if there is anyone else out there using them. I am also using twin he..."
Posted: by Ajay
Last Reply: by jedimastah
Views: 3717    Replies: 31
"i was reading the gawd damn thread and nomads post got me thinkingi used to read afew juggling message boards and when people where saying a really good trick there are many juggling mo..."
Posted: by foobaa
Views: 1244    Replies: 11
"I often have random thoughts...some relate to poi...I put some elastic cord on a set of practice poi today...bouncy fun!!! When you go really fast, the circles get bigger...how about t..."
Posted: by clare
Last Reply: by catboy
Views: 1709    Replies: 14
"*giggling* set fire to poi for first time on monday, fucked up the eaveything admirably and hit myself right the mouth/nose with falming poi. *pout* had biiiiiig bee-stung lips (blister..."
Posted: by Ronopotamus
Views: 1205    Replies: 7
"I'm organising a new years party at my house in West Cork (Ireland). Was thinking of trying to organise a meeting of any flamy people who want to attend...I've got a pretty good venue (..."
Posted: by Katinca
Last Reply: by Katinca
Views: 1630    Replies: 25
"Hey everybody just thought I had to tell a whole bunch of people that I finally got my nose pierced. It has taken me about 7 years to do it, but I finally have it done.Ok, thats all th..."
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by fluffy napalm fairy
Views: 829    Replies: 12
"Among the numerous words I learnt taking part in this BB, I found "PDA" to be quite intriguing and interesting.A short while ago I had lunch with two friends and the girl kept kissing h..."
Posted: by FireSpirit
Last Reply: by FireSpirit
Views: 778    Replies: 3
"I would like to know who won the COL 2 Compitition. If it where a vote I Know I would Vote for Sage as Best Poi!! And eather 'D', Rupinder Singh Sidhu (both from Vancouver, or Xaeda, fo..."
Posted: by pinkbuddha
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 4949    Replies: 24
"i would like to have my tongue peiced but was wondering if this would cause any problems with fire blowing or eating, like will it affect my ability blow a fine spray? or will the peici..."
Posted: by glowshow
Views: 651    Replies: 0
"After being really unmotivated for a realy long time, I finally went out yesterday and purchased the materials to make myself a set of flags/scarves.All I can say is "neat!" I made th..."
Posted: by Psylentz
Views: 4126    Replies: 20
"my g/f and i just made my new staff, which is heavier than my last one, and i've noticed something about my arms after i've been poi-ing or spinning for an hour or soTHEY HURT LIKE HELL..."
Views: 2279    Replies: 31
"Whats your anti-drug?"
Posted: by Shibaki
Last Reply: by Shibaki the Jewishmamacho
Views: 674    Replies: 3
"i must first say that i normally use kerosene, for the longer burn times. but today i used coleman because i was performing in a club (my very first professional &lbr;or semi-prof or wh..."
Posted: by Orin
Last Reply: by Orin
Views: 1045    Replies: 2
"hey.. I was looking through the shop and saw these..https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop2/details.asp?prodid=605&cat=600&path=3000,600which are, in essence beaming poi, off chain. Now it says..."
Posted: by SickpuPpy
Views: 1204    Replies: 10
"So we've (most of us anyway) all heard of multiwicks, fire fingers, fire fans, cross staffs, ext., but a friend was telling me about a "cube" Does anybody know anything about it? The ..."
Posted: by TheGrynygogg
Views: 420    Replies: 0
"Howdy doody neighbours. Damn, I'm Ned Flanders still. I live in a sleepy town just north of London (full of inbreds and dribblies, wasn't born there, don't plan on staying) and I need t..."
Posted: by phunky
Last Reply: by [Nx?]
Views: 990    Replies: 17
"Well, im in denial right now. 10 months of spinning and for the first time i've lost motivation to learn new stuff. Does anyone else find learning new stuff a chore now? I dunno, i u..."
Posted: by melissa
Last Reply: by Neph23
Views: 389    Replies: 1
"last night i went dumpster diving around town in search of a set of poi. i found out a few hours too late that a fellow that i know just took off to the mainland and threw away his new ..."
Posted: by Frenzie
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 821    Replies: 6
"Our lovely mistress Finn has had her baby.Not too sure on details, its a baby boy!!!More details as they come "
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by kam
Views: 1801    Replies: 19
"Just received the link from a friend here about ... pen spinning...all right so it is not *that* amazing, but for those like me who have fallen in love with contact juggling it is nice...."
Posted: by SorchaTheFlaming
Last Reply: by GodlovinSponge
Views: 921    Replies: 7
"It is winter, I am sad. its to cold to spin outside and I break things when i do it in the house. its almost x-mas and im still in winter denial. im still wearing tanks and sandels and..."
Posted: by karate kid
Views: 1030    Replies: 6
"i would like to know how good i am. every party i go to people tell me that was the best light show they have ever seen. even people from other states tell me that. i play with fluresce..."
Posted: by FireSpirit
Last Reply: by FireSpirit
Views: 771    Replies: 2
"Has any one seen the new COL2 Flick? If you have I feel that Sage has Blown the compitition out of the water!! I have watched it over and over again, and picked up So many new moves!! T..."
Posted: by Myst
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 1106    Replies: 15
"I'm done with this sitting around stuff. I'm going to make a video and send it in. May 2002 huh, well I'm in. I wonder how much better I'll get in the coming months. I love my poi a..."
Posted: by Belgarath
Last Reply: by Anonymous
Views: 783    Replies: 4
"Does anyone know the whereabouts of jedimastah? he seemed to vanish just after I won a quiz of his for some poi.(see "http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001469.html")If he isnt go..."
Posted: by GlowWorm
Last Reply: by foobaa
Views: 3002    Replies: 3
"There is all this talk about what fuels to use ect, what is good for this, that kerosene is smelly and smokey, blah, blah, blah, but all i want to know is about citronella oil (one of t..."
Posted: by foobaa
Last Reply: by foobaa
Views: 878    Replies: 9
"Well I currently have a large egg on my head from twirling my staff, a minor burn from the hot metal of the staff in the crook of my arm, some singed hair in 3 various places, a bruise ..."
Posted: by Mogli
Last Reply: by flash fire
Views: 338    Replies: 1
"Hi all, just wondering if anyone spins in the Whistler Blackcomb area or is coming over soon? Lookin' for someone to play with in the snow. Cheers"
Posted: by sunbeam
Last Reply: by RaVe4bEaNz
Views: 754    Replies: 11
"Hey, where is everyone?I am having a horrible day at work and wanted a chat with someone to cheer me up. However, it seems everyone's either ill or hibernating. If anyone's still out th..."
Posted: by Urban_Culture
Last Reply: by Durbs
Views: 1112    Replies: 5
"oi oijust wonderin weather any of the members actullay use the comuunity, b-cauze sinse i join itz bin pretty dead. If any of u do wen do u use the chat room!sip.s do u think my goods w..."