• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by The Welcome Matt
Last Reply: by so_sumi
Views: 4370    Replies: 13
"I was just thinking as I was in a situation where someone asked me what is that thing that you do with the two balls? (this isn't going to be as bad as it sounds) I actually had to adm..."
Posted: by TheBovrilMonkey
Last Reply: by so_sumi
Views: 1813    Replies: 19
"I've just voted in the poll on the main page and I've noticed that 75 people (so far) will be spinning on New Year's Eve.Since I think most of these people will be less than sober, I th..."
Posted: by Cantus
Last Reply: by Surloch
Views: 2052    Replies: 24
"AMAZING HIDDEN PICTURESee if you can find the hidden image in the group of characters below. It takes some concentration, but it's worth it.Don't cheat by scrolling down before you look..."
Posted: by RavingLunatic
Last Reply: by RavingLunatic
Views: 4947    Replies: 15
"I called home today.the place I call home anyway.where my stuff is and where I pay rent.where I still feel like i'm a stranger.my roomate answered.he said "have you heard the news?"I sa..."
Posted: by fireboy
Views: 500    Replies: 0
"Hi all howrya? well its been a long while since i hoped on to a computer that worked in my housein other words we got a new one.so id like to say to everyone HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by SickpuPpy
Views: 3089    Replies: 21
"SO I ordered this costume stuff off of ebay.That damn woman tried to charge us three times for the stuff....even after we had paid her! Then I get the stuff and it is nothing like how i..."
Posted: by Ajay
Last Reply: by MiSsFrOg
Views: 1076    Replies: 8
"i've seen a few animated smilies going around, do you all make them or just get them from somewhere?Well anyway I thought id make this topic to make a gallery of them, so if you've got ..."
Posted: by RavingLunatic
Last Reply: by cutie poi girlie
Views: 1004    Replies: 6
"For WillI heard the newssitting in my office chairwhere you once stoodnot 2 feet from meI was lostI didn't know how to feelI've never grieved in my life, I don't know howI guess it will..."
Posted: by TranceKuja
Last Reply: by Cantus
Views: 986    Replies: 5
"Just wanted to ask if anyone here is on the Perth Cycling team and went to Hong Kong about two weeks ago..."
Posted: by Knagi
Last Reply: by Knagi
Views: 1329    Replies: 7
"Hehe a new pet joined the scene on christmas. It's a cute little attack and bite everything in site and don't let go kit. I had her out the other day when I finally decided for the firs..."
Posted: by Malcolm
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 1370    Replies: 5
"Here is an article recently written on our fine artsSome like it hotThanks Liam Finnigan (aka Sacred_Spirals) for telling us about the article. &lbr;This message has been edited by Mal..."
Posted: by clairebear
Views: 720    Replies: 0
"Yes I know Jo and Matt, And spin with Jo often.Was in Pesos NYE, and as usual they were fluffy as F**KSorry but unable to mail you back at the min, but hope that you see this and find u..."
Posted: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 792    Replies: 2
"Ok I am a computer geek proud and true but I have yet to figure out how you got your poi logo in the addres bar on the main page. I have been looking for that tag for forever, if its o..."
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by Charles
Views: 1474    Replies: 16
""I'm sure everyone has groups of moves they tend to shy away from, and some favourites. Let's just say wraps aren't one of my favourites - I still like 'em though in the right time and ..."
Posted: by cutie poi girlie
Views: 1462    Replies: 12
"hiya! I'm back! Our computer was broke, haven't seen u guys for ages...of course i missed crimbles & new year with u lovely peeps...*sigh* hope u all had a good one,tho...luv u all lo..."
Posted: by De_Frag
Views: 1230    Replies: 17
"I can't help but wonder,who's going to be the first to twirl poi on Ginger?(AKA, IT, Segway Human Transporter, etc.).I'd do it if I could...Maybe I'll ask Kamen if I can try it out...Th..."
Posted: by SickpuPpy
Last Reply: by Ajay
Views: 2471    Replies: 26
"I know, I know. There are probobly about a hundred treads on fire saftey on the HOP, but I have a major bitch that I've gotta get off my chest.So last night I did my first real performa..."
Posted: by Psylentz
Last Reply: by Ajay
Views: 1564    Replies: 13
"for those terrible days when i can't get to the bulletin board but can get my aim runnin (don't ask) i'd love to talk to some of you guys - the AIM names are joshlatric and pacemcruce, ..."
Posted: by Gheu
Last Reply: by Jedi
Views: 2634    Replies: 26
"Anyone here have some helpful tips or tricks on getting my parents to even let me attempt fire poi? As of now, they are making me wait untill I am 18 (in other words two years) and tha..."
Posted: by Shibaki
Views: 4106    Replies: 20
"hello allhave been thinking, been doing a good bit of that as i am sitting here sick (i think that i am actually not quite so sick as i make out, but it got me a doctors note, which is ..."
Posted: by makai
Last Reply: by Kinudin (Soul Fyre)
Views: 1042    Replies: 7
"check out our juggling game! what do think about virtual games for coordination practice?http://139.142.198.104/swf/games/juggling.htmlmore games at www.makaimedia.com"
Views: 1176    Replies: 6
"Dear Tech Support, Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of new space and valuable r..."
Posted: by iccharlie
Last Reply: by Anonymous
Views: 472    Replies: 1
"i get the basics of swinging but i do it wit glow sticks im having trouble on the mexican weave and tha back weave thing....n e one in here from s.kali? well, wut are the advantages of ..."
Posted: by Itsgottab
Last Reply: by Sol
Views: 861    Replies: 17
"today i have enjoyed the bliss of witnessing a friend master the weave."
Posted: by Myst
Views: 5825    Replies: 31
"I was with pozee and wink a while back and decided to pick up a staff, not very good at all. I went out skateboarding today and the ollie bar I use is a 5ft piece of pvc pipe, anyway, ..."
Posted: by Axis
Views: 565    Replies: 1
"?"
Posted: by Urban_Culture
Views: 391    Replies: 1
"iz any 1 going 2 the mighty slammin 2morra night? i dont no weather 2 take my poi beacauce wen im dancing in either 3 of the huge wearhouses or on the rides at the free funfair wat am i..."
Posted: by MystikDancer
Last Reply: by MystikDancer
Views: 806    Replies: 4
"Hey guys,Sorry I haven't posted in a whileBut I need some serious advice. My parents are tired to buying me glowsticks, and so I decided to buy the "Ultimate Performance Poi" set.The th..."
Posted: by GlowWorm
Views: 786    Replies: 1
"I've been cruisin around this site for a while now, and looking at some stuff in the shop, and i decided that id really like to buy something! The only problem is, i dont know how to do..."
Views: 498    Replies: 0
"I went to a massive free party on Saturday night at Matlock in Derbyshire. I can't remember what it was called - but it was the big party in Matlock. So if you were there you know what ..."
Posted: by Anonymous
Views: 1937    Replies: 17
"Hey All,I hope you have a nice time while this year 2001 closes out. I'm going to use this break in my daily routine to reflect on what things I think are important, and how I can help ..."
Posted: by Thistle
Views: 5541    Replies: 25
"I have recently designed and made a set of twin head u.v. commet poi and they're fantastic. I am interested to know if there is anyone else out there using them. I am also using twin he..."
Posted: by Ajay
Last Reply: by jedimastah
Views: 3799    Replies: 31
"i was reading the gawd damn thread and nomads post got me thinkingi used to read afew juggling message boards and when people where saying a really good trick there are many juggling mo..."
Posted: by foobaa
Views: 1328    Replies: 11
"I often have random thoughts...some relate to poi...I put some elastic cord on a set of practice poi today...bouncy fun!!! When you go really fast, the circles get bigger...how about t..."
Posted: by clare
Last Reply: by catboy
Views: 1827    Replies: 14
"*giggling* set fire to poi for first time on monday, fucked up the eaveything admirably and hit myself right the mouth/nose with falming poi. *pout* had biiiiiig bee-stung lips (blister..."
Posted: by Ronopotamus
Views: 1302    Replies: 7
"I'm organising a new years party at my house in West Cork (Ireland). Was thinking of trying to organise a meeting of any flamy people who want to attend...I've got a pretty good venue (..."
Posted: by Katinca
Last Reply: by Katinca
Views: 1710    Replies: 25
"Hey everybody just thought I had to tell a whole bunch of people that I finally got my nose pierced. It has taken me about 7 years to do it, but I finally have it done.Ok, thats all th..."
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by fluffy napalm fairy
Views: 876    Replies: 12
"Among the numerous words I learnt taking part in this BB, I found "PDA" to be quite intriguing and interesting.A short while ago I had lunch with two friends and the girl kept kissing h..."
Posted: by FireSpirit
Last Reply: by FireSpirit
Views: 879    Replies: 3
"I would like to know who won the COL 2 Compitition. If it where a vote I Know I would Vote for Sage as Best Poi!! And eather 'D', Rupinder Singh Sidhu (both from Vancouver, or Xaeda, fo..."
Posted: by pinkbuddha
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 5221    Replies: 24
"i would like to have my tongue peiced but was wondering if this would cause any problems with fire blowing or eating, like will it affect my ability blow a fine spray? or will the peici..."
Posted: by glowshow
Views: 729    Replies: 0
"After being really unmotivated for a realy long time, I finally went out yesterday and purchased the materials to make myself a set of flags/scarves.All I can say is "neat!" I made th..."
Posted: by Psylentz
Views: 4720    Replies: 20
"my g/f and i just made my new staff, which is heavier than my last one, and i've noticed something about my arms after i've been poi-ing or spinning for an hour or soTHEY HURT LIKE HELL..."
Posted: by LUCIAN POIER
Views: 2361    Replies: 31
"Whats your anti-drug?"
Posted: by Shibaki
Last Reply: by Shibaki the Jewishmamacho
Views: 741    Replies: 3
"i must first say that i normally use kerosene, for the longer burn times. but today i used coleman because i was performing in a club (my very first professional &lbr;or semi-prof or wh..."
Posted: by Orin
Last Reply: by Orin
Views: 1136    Replies: 2
"hey.. I was looking through the shop and saw these..https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop2/details.asp?prodid=605&cat=600&path=3000,600which are, in essence beaming poi, off chain. Now it says..."
Posted: by SickpuPpy
Views: 1294    Replies: 10
"So we've (most of us anyway) all heard of multiwicks, fire fingers, fire fans, cross staffs, ext., but a friend was telling me about a "cube" Does anybody know anything about it? The ..."
Posted: by TheGrynygogg
Views: 434    Replies: 0
"Howdy doody neighbours. Damn, I'm Ned Flanders still. I live in a sleepy town just north of London (full of inbreds and dribblies, wasn't born there, don't plan on staying) and I need t..."
Posted: by phunky
Last Reply: by [Nx?]
Views: 1033    Replies: 17
"Well, im in denial right now. 10 months of spinning and for the first time i've lost motivation to learn new stuff. Does anyone else find learning new stuff a chore now? I dunno, i u..."
Posted: by melissa
Last Reply: by Neph23
Views: 439    Replies: 1
"last night i went dumpster diving around town in search of a set of poi. i found out a few hours too late that a fellow that i know just took off to the mainland and threw away his new ..."
Posted: by Frenzie
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 860    Replies: 6
"Our lovely mistress Finn has had her baby.Not too sure on details, its a baby boy!!!More details as they come "