Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,323    Replies: 36
"Just ask some "Is it true?" questions if you have one in your mind that's been bothering you. I was just wondering if somebody has already tried it. Is it true that if you far..."
Last Reply by
Views: 947    Replies: 9
"hello out there!!! im REALLY new to spinning and ive recently fell in love with the rope dart. i was wondering if anyone knew of a good way to make a practice one so i can get better at..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,634    Replies: 14
"Anybody ever try this? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gTC8WqLi9AE&feature=related"
Views: 736    Replies: 0
"just curious if any beautiful people are going to the d rocks fest may 22-24.not really sure why i'm asking, lol, but curiousity always transends through this thing called the mind. an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,456    Replies: 32
"Ok, I am asking for opinions. Who do you think is the worlds best poi spinner?Why, is it their show, skill level, personality? What makes them the best?Please if you disagree with som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,077    Replies: 6
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwQ7SgexOzw&feature=channel<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube...."
Last Reply by
Views: 911    Replies: 11
"Umm..I got genuinely excited when Antiques Roadshow and then Gardener's World came on the TV last week..Im 23!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,847    Replies: 30
"Months after the death of my poor dearest little miss, I still have a rat cage sittng on my front doorstep. Finally I decded to get myself some new furry little frends to fill the cage...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,804    Replies: 17
"i just thort id annouce that i wont be around for a bit over a week, im out tonight, going to melbourne tomorrow (which includes visiting Flynt and co.! *jumps up and down giggling*) an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,665    Replies: 17
"hello all,i was just wondering if there's anyone that lives in exeter that wants to meet up for a spin sometime, i haven;'t seen many poi spinners around but i might just be looking in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,254    Replies: 7
"this is me spinning with shoes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yvs3P6VGcsi'm sure you can do better"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,064    Replies: 2
"So finally after six years of spinning in some means i just had my first ever photo shoot. Got some really nice photos from it will be in the gallary soon with any luck anyway. just bei..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,904    Replies: 4
"Hey there. I was just wondering if there any spinners in Cumbria? If so I have created a facebook group and would really like you to join it so we can all connect. Not sure if there are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,136    Replies: 4
"Hey. I just joined and found this site and its great. Im also on ravelinkes (garbenater). anyone here from Wisconsin? "
Last Reply by
Views: 775    Replies: 2
"So I feel sorry for anyone who missed this last year as it was the best weekend of my life ha. Hope to see everyone out again, great venue and man that lineup is out of control!The Dead..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,294    Replies: 13
"I'm trying to open myself up to more creative movement, rather than going from trick to trick. Who inspires you in this area? If you can link to a video, that would be great!"
Last Reply by
Views: 837    Replies: 2
"the man is a geniushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pak5ALMdkbE&feature=rec-HM-r2"
Views: 1,421    Replies: 0
"I am coming to Barcelona, Spain soon and I wanted to buy a poi for practice, can you help me with some addressees, are there any shops with poi and spinning stuff there? Thank you very ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,545    Replies: 7
"Okay... * tries to take deep calming breath *One minute I was logged into gmail, the next I was logged out... now is says my account doesn't exist... is anyone else having the same prob..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,319    Replies: 39
"Did anyone play any tricks on anyone today? xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,267    Replies: 5
"Is there anyone looking to rent a room in Berlin?Available from mid April/start May (beginning of summer in Berlin! its gonna be delicious! wish i could stay around for it) and it stays..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,024    Replies: 10
"So was sitting at my desk when everything started to shake. Windows rattled a bit. Nothing violent, just a little gentle shaking. Lasted maybe 10-15 seconds tops and then stopped.USG..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,725    Replies: 5
"on this sitei made a post and it says its the 1st of aprilits only the 31st or march till tomorrow"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,260    Replies: 6
"Hi, Just kind of wanting some advice and/or encouragement really.I love spinning poi but i am also quite shy about it and dont like to spin in front of people, this part wont change unt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,506    Replies: 46
"How would you spend it?Me? i'd make my parents breakfast in bed and me a big bacon sarnie then round up all my good friends and run away to the beach with them, we'd surf a bit (coz th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,981    Replies: 11
"That last question of "where do you see yourself in 10 years?" made me think. I relized were you want to be and what you will become are very diferent. I started to answer that than re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,778    Replies: 76
"Who loves battlestar galactica!?!?! I do, and whats more, I just saw Razor. I loves it. But I'm slightly concerned about plotholes concerning military tactics in the twelve colonies. Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 872    Replies: 3
"Hi guysReally wanting to learn the art of the Bullwhip... I've found a couple of DVD's and books online, but before I purchase, was wondering if anyone could recommend a learning source..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,409    Replies: 40
"Hey i wanna know wot strange things people eat???coz i get funny looks when i sit down and eat celary dipped in cheese cake and no i'm not pregnant just strange ok. So wot do you eat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,775    Replies: 40
"Ok, this was on this morning's exam. IF (by some astronomically small chance) YOU HAPPEN TO BE A UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN M2, AND YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE MARCH 10 QUIZ YET, STOP READING NOW..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,979    Replies: 28
"A. Know that although the cat has the advantage of quickness and lack of concern for human life, you have the advantage of strength. Capitalize on that advantage by selecting the battle..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,232    Replies: 13
"Anyone else playing Left4Dead?Theres a few of us on it, and I have just created a group for it.http://steamcommunity.com/groups/homeofpoi/Go join it, and lets kick some zombie ass!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,891    Replies: 38
"Any of you out there play it?I have four campaigns running right now. Three characters and one I'm DMing. Are there any other nerds about HOP?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,018    Replies: 4
"It's sheep manipulation, with LEDs - yes!http://www.kontraband.co.uk/videos/16589/Sheep-In-LED-Clothing-WTF/"
Last Reply by
Views: 606    Replies: 1
"i just saw the new walkers crisp advert and was wondering if any one else has seen it. It has some okay fire poi and fire breathing in it. I was wondering if anyone was in it on HoP?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,182    Replies: 2
"Hey peeps im looking for a old hoper SpacemonkeY i think was his addie aka Euan who was one of the origional peeps who set up Spitz in london, i know he moved to Rome a few years ago, b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,395    Replies: 6
"Ok, you all say that meeting up with other poiers to do things and practice moves is cool, and that is great! But is ANYONE from South Africa - JHB?? I honestly dont know ONE other fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 22,113    Replies: 126
"I'm sure I'm not alone in sometimes thinking about what I'd do if there really was an outbreak of zombies. I used to work in a cinema where talking about zombies and making plans was on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,665    Replies: 22
"Hey guys I know I haven't been here in a while but i'm back, I was just wondering what everyone thought about the 20-20 on Michael Jackson. I think that it was a bunch of crap, and the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,054    Replies: 5
"Around one year back (Dec 2003) I met a French poi and staff spinner called Jay (?) in Koh Phangan, Thailand. His spinning was pretty unbelievable and he did some moves that I've never ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,539    Replies: 8
"Hi all have long held the belief that fire and draining/urbex can go well together if done properly and safely. I have decided to do an expo to the world of urbex/draining for all 18+(u..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,009    Replies: 11
"I hope all is well with our HoPpers over there...http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/02/la_princesse_in_liverpool.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,937    Replies: 5
"how much more do beaming poi weigh compaired to a 6inch glowstick"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,196    Replies: 22
"inspired by handles...so, i'm wondering how other people feel about the weight of their poi and what type of chain they're using.i've used a bunch of different stuff so far, but what i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,440    Replies: 2
"Not about poi, has nothing to do with poi.rather that great big scary world that comes to find me when i set down my balls and walk away. *warning long read*Under the circumstances of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,553    Replies: 4
"satire warning: probably not suitable for minorshttp://seorant.ath.cx/police/ladybird.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,221    Replies: 5
" hi just wondering if there are any spinning clubs in liverpool or any wear near ormskirk thanks anna"
Views: 1,408    Replies: 0
"Greetings HoPers, just offering a link to a poem i think this community will understand more than most 'Tis about spinning, obviously. Leave comments if you can, they are much appreciat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,194    Replies: 26
"happy valentines day everyone.hope you are all having a great day.i got engaged 3 days ago and am still really hyper. lol. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,105    Replies: 20
"I know I had a thread like this before, but I cannot for the life of me find it on any of the searches. Anywho, when you open your web browser, what page opens? Mine was HoP. Now it'..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter