Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,686    Replies: 10
"forgive my spelling. it's definetly not one of them.what counts as a saleable skill?like, in theory you can get money from fire twirling, but the vast majority of peoiple arn't going to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,761    Replies: 37
"A have a question for ya all. How is your poi skills when you are drunk. I feel like a few drinks can improve my skills in some areas such as skateboarding, tricks on bikes etc. But whe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,444    Replies: 1
"If anyone has the chance to go to see Plaid as part of the Warp tour then GO, I went last night it was wicked! Ace visuals, ace music and ace noise terrorism. Well recommended."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,196    Replies: 5
"I have been practicing (very limtedly) contact juggling off and on for the past few months with whatever I could get my hands on, mostly hacky sacks and stress balls. Last week, I bough..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,563    Replies: 8
"Like...an actual place..not an internet site. Does anyone know what type of store sells these. Or where i can find one in New York City? Im looking to buy the high intensity ones that l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,682    Replies: 3
"sup all, i need to find a light weight partner in my area to practice some tricks. i need them to ideally be between 100-130lbe<but can work with up to 150>, and not afraid of fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,397    Replies: 7
"Remember my trip that I took? Well, I got in on Tuesday night. Here are my logs from my three days of driving. They're long, so read them at your peril!Day 1:LOCATION: Clive, IABEGIN..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,132    Replies: 11
"Woot! last night's Edinborough gardens mayhem! this week's shennanigans took a turn for the terrance... Hey, Scott, do you like apples?*tooot*How do you like that apple?Firetwirlin' fun..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,953    Replies: 1
"OKay if you want to see something really funny goto www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=8780it is the deleated scene for toy story.so funny (rolls on ground convulsing and laughting)"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,784    Replies: 20
"TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(SAW)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,036    Replies: 2
"Hello fellow swingers and twirlers!I was window shopping in the online shop today and I noticed a new toy that I hadn't seen before!I was wondering if you can tell me what you do with ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,235    Replies: 5
"When I grow up, well next year I want to get into NICA (National Institute of Circus Arts) I was hoping that at least one person on this board goes there, Anyways, what does the auditio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,769    Replies: 14
"I see it all clearly now. Ridalin, aka Kiddy Crack is part of a government conspriracy! Don't belive me? I'll explain. More and more kids in Australia are being diagnosed with ADD ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,127    Replies: 3
"i think it would be better to do it on sat not sun"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,464    Replies: 14
"ok, last night i had a really weird dream. ive always wanted to go to europe and go travel across the continent and meet all the people and just have a, as you all would say, "a lovely ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,535    Replies: 28
" I work mornings at a farm and country store as the head of the reptiles and plant departments.I get along amazingly well with everyone there, we all flirt, goof around and have alot of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,073    Replies: 8
"Any of you guys been out to any good Squat Parties recently????? "
Views: 1,704    Replies: 0
"For the first time ever in my life I sat down and watch Shanghai Noon... and sure enought I saw him... spinning around, hitting people left, right and center... pretty much kicking ass...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,869    Replies: 5
"Hey all, i don't come around much anymore, but i was wondering if someone could help me out.I always stretch quite a bit before spinning, but I am teaching a class this summer. I need ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,812    Replies: 2
"Hello,I am studying short course and am in need of a FUN part time job... I wouldnt mind working in Camden but dont know how to go about it besides walking up to ppl and being like 'I w..."
Views: 1,135    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,580    Replies: 9
"Been thinking "as soon as i finish uni, i can do this, this this this this and that...."mainly involving staff and juggling. But i finished on monday and since then, what have i done???..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,767    Replies: 18
"hi where u the guy in London with that orange Trouser skirt thang? it looked well good!I was the guy with red combats and tiger top doing some firebreathing/ double beamers!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,142    Replies: 6
"since there is nothing better to talk about on this site apart from SEX.i may as well as how to bare bordom,if i get the lyrics from stinkfist any one i will quote: KILL YOU ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,378    Replies: 3
"I don't know how many of you are into electronic music, but I was wondering if anyone made it out to the Detroit Electronic Music Festival. I was quite impressed this year, though I've..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,399    Replies: 7
"Hey Arsn... just wondering if you ever decided on the road trip thingos dates? Being a professinal hippie (lol) I will really have to save if Im going to be able to make it... any d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 839    Replies: 2
"Okay, so this is kind of a social discussion I guess and kind of not but anyway I just wanted to share my excitement with people who understand...blah, blah, blah...anyway I learned how..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,208    Replies: 9
"I dont know about anyone else here or what your Uni timtables are like or not, but if you are anything like me you will be getting so very annyoed with all of the Uni crap which is stac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 676    Replies: 1
"So, my showload is picking up alot here, which is good and I am not complaining, though it got to the point where I was thinking of retiring, but that is another story for another time...."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,393    Replies: 30
"Hi guys, semi-serious post time.... I have recently come to the conclusion that I never want to work again, & I am trying to figure out how to do it. Now before you say it, what ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,562    Replies: 27
"On saturday night, after a shed full, my so called friend hit me with the ultimate question Picture this......."you meet the man/women of your dreams, the one that is writen in the star..."
Views: 896    Replies: 0
"sup guys. not posted in a while, been very busy.but just letting you brit spinners know of a party thats happenning this weekend (in the lovely welsh countryside )heres the rundown..."
Views: 1,443    Replies: 0
"need to meet up with others at glastonbury as im working there and friends have bottled out! also need someone to do my bloody uni assignment!!! HELP! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,274    Replies: 6
"Ok I got a disscussion for you lot. What do ya think about cliques?All this sexy ladies chat got me thinking. Is HOP a kinda clique? I mean I missed the London party (damned skint stu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,825    Replies: 14
"I realised this morning that in 2 months, on the 28th of July, I'm going to be 23, then I also realised that I have no idea of what I want to do to celebrate.So, this thread is an open ..."
Views: 928    Replies: 0
"If anyone from the san Fran Bay area would like to get together for a big spin jam, i think that would be awesome.. I was at the Winter Solstice celebration thingy and met some cool peo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,632    Replies: 8
"Yesterday I had an accident behind the bar. I dropped a glass while taking it out of the glass washer and tried to catch it. I'm sure details aren't nececary.In the accident & emergency..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,640    Replies: 15
"wow what a place !positively makes me want to heavy breathe down the phoneline if it weren't for the fact that it would make me lose my connection to the net !So the survey says there a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,072    Replies: 7
"This scene takes place above pride rock where Mufasa is telling Simba about the circle of life. Mufasa : You see Simba, The antelope eat the grass and the antelope we eat and when we di..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,772    Replies: 26
"Alright, so I leave for Europe in a little over a week to wonder about for three months on my own (more or less) and was just wondering since there are so many people here that either l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,510    Replies: 16
"Okay last night i went to a friends house.I we had a jam had some smokes and so and we went up to his house.he had been drinking before i arrived.so we decided to have some red wine (wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,092    Replies: 1
"This has been circling around the internet for awhile but i'd thought i'd share anyways Episode 2 : Attack of the Nerds"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,752    Replies: 13
"Don't get in car accidents.But then, no one tries to. Oh well, i'm not relaly hurt,just feeling all stiff and sore today, poi is lovely cause it loosens my body up (also was a good dest..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,857    Replies: 28
"okay well i am doing an year 11 assignment for art and i want to do digitalised photo compacted in an artistic way of twrillers, poi-ers, firebreathers and fire eating and a couple of g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,166    Replies: 17
"As usual I was checking out the site on a daily basis reading people's posts,replying and posting a few of mine - then I happened to notice a button called "my profile" - so I clicked o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,726    Replies: 5
"i tried a search for this.. everyone seems to be very concerned about the risks associated with fuel and fire, but what about poi in general? anyone heard about any carpel tunnel &lbr;s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,575    Replies: 6
"I was just curious, but does anyone know when/where Poi origionated? Or perhaps what it developed from?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,881    Replies: 31
"Hello beautiful people ...So some of us gathered last week end in London at Clapham Common. It was all in all a fantastic and inspiring gathering, and for sure one of many many more to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,245    Replies: 27
"What do you the masses think of David Icke? I have my views but I think I will save them for a while... &lbr; 15 May 2002, 03:41: Message edited by: Wikkaman &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,957    Replies: 7
"Hi!I would just like to point out a few things to anyone who spins fireworks or is thinking of doing so.It is DANGEROUS! I know that sounds obvious but many people underestimate exactly..."

HOP Newsletter