Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,878    Replies: 5
" Hey everyone, if you are looking for awasome picteus of Led light users or glowstick users, go to www.LivingArt.com and go to pictures and look in the two most recent folders, as you ..."
Views: 3,831    Replies: 1
"Inspired by a riff in the song "Jambi" by Tool, our team banded together to capture high speed footage of our friends Carl & Craig spinning fire. Thoughts & feedback appreciated. http..."
Views: 1,999    Replies: 0
"Not really familiar with this type of thing. I'm a spinner located out of Portland Oregon and recently have sorta rejoined my self away from my community and and now kind of looking out..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,997    Replies: 1
"looking for spinners to meet up wih in ohio, anyone out there???"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,044    Replies: 1
"Hi guys, in my country the spinners are few... They are not connected, i have tried talk with them, but they answer listlessly.i always play alone and this is cool but it is sometimes b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,249    Replies: 1
" I hit myself trying to do a leg wrap for my first time,can someone give me some helpful advice,to perform the move safer?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,710    Replies: 2
"Hi my names telly and I've recently moved to Guildford and wanted to know if there are any local poi or staff spinners around that I could possibly spin with once in a while. It's good ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,559    Replies: 2
"i was wondering if anyone knew where i could lessons for twirling in the gold coast area.-Rick-"
Views: 2,759    Replies: 0
"Would you like to share your story about fire spinning? Do your friends and family think your favorite thing to do is a little peculiar? Are you in love with your wonderfully weird hobb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,585    Replies: 1
"Hey guys! I'm two weeks in to a four-month Southeast Asia trip and would love to meet up with any spinners I can find along the way. I'm currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand and will be ma..."
Views: 2,034    Replies: 0
"Hey just looking for people in Tucson AZ to spin poi with!"
Views: 4,467    Replies: 0
"Started spinning about a year ago and finallyou decided to look around. Anyone out in new york?"
Views: 2,259    Replies: 0
"Hey guys, I'm about two weeks in to a roughly four-month Southeast Asia trip and would love to meet up with any spinners I can find along the way. I'm currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand ..."
Views: 2,497    Replies: 0
"Looking for anyone that was at Texas Renaissance Festival 2015. I was performing at the bonfire on Friday night with String Poi in all black and looking to see if anyone has video from..."
Views: 1,431    Replies: 0
"Hola a todos! Quiénes son de Latinoamérica?Compartamos no importa que no hagan poi, la idea es conocernos e intercambiar conocimiento de nuestras artes.Saludos!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,159    Replies: 1
"I cant find a fan to practice withI am not ready for a fire fanBut cant seem to find a fan with a ring handle and a fabric "fin".. or i guess spine ._.Can some one give me a l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,481    Replies: 1
"Hola!! Por acá hay algunos spinners de Costa Rica?? Actualmente no conozco a nadie que se dedique al poi."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,165    Replies: 1
"Ok so im looking for a specific fanI have been wanting to learn how to spin and dance with fans.But i dont want to buy a fire toy yet.Can anyone suggest a sight where i can buy fan 'swi..."
Views: 2,251    Replies: 0
"Hi beautiful people :santahat: I recently moved to Auckland. I would like to meet people to practice and learn with. I wanna know where do you usually go for a jam and play ? I do con..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,933    Replies: 1
"Hello everyone! I am looking for a type of fire sword I briefly heard about called a "Dragon Sword." It may be called something else in other circles, but apparently it is a f..."
Views: 2,880    Replies: 0
"Who is in Stoke on Trent?"
Views: 2,450    Replies: 0
"Performing in Singapore in 2 weeks. Anyone know the equivalent of Coleman's white gas out there? My client found Isopar g but i wanted to make sure it was safe because I have a team of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,148    Replies: 7
"Hey all! I just moved to Florida, I don't know any twirlers down here. I was wondering what the scene is like, anyone get together to spin? Looking forward to spinning with people in..."
Views: 1,924    Replies: 0
"Hallo folks! I am an experienced poi spinner and former local fire community moderator from Minsk. I just have moved in Berlin and want to meet the berliner fire community or just some ..."
Views: 1,987    Replies: 0
"Hey there,im going to go to Melbourne , i will be there in after the 22.09.15. My Name Is Nikolaj im 22 Years old i spin for almost 3 Years . Contact Juggling for 2 Years. I want to con..."
Views: 2,313    Replies: 0
"Hey, I'm trying to find other spinners in Edmonton Alberta, Canada. Or perhaps any groups in the area?"
Views: 1,584    Replies: 0
"So I've been doing poi for about a year and a half now and believe I have come quite a long way...This is a video I just posted today on youtube (https://youtu.be/QeZHkqqyptY). Well an..."
Views: 1,904    Replies: 0
"Does anyone fancy a wee late night twirl in the Cowgate (Edinburgh) or Arthurs seat....get some nice shots at least before being moved on? Han"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,093    Replies: 9
"I am curious if there are people out there making a living from spinning, staffs, flags, etc?"
Views: 2,363    Replies: 0
"Hi! I've just arrived to Australia from Poland and I am looking for cheap fire equipment like poi (glow and fire), ropes, fans so I thought that maybe someone wants to sell his old stuf..."
Views: 2,231    Replies: 0
"Hi there,my Name is Nikolaj and im about to travel (Work and Travel) to Australia for 1 Year or More. Im a Poi Spinner for 3 1/2 Years now and i also do Contact Juggling for 1 and a Hal..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,878    Replies: 1
"I have a set of the Ninja V4 glow poi, i haven't smacked them hard or banged them against anything and one of my poi will change modes on it's own and even shut off if swung too fast? I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,297    Replies: 6
"if you havent seen them you need too. i was wondering if anyone could tell me some stuff about them? i only saw a video called "visual poi the future is now.""
Last Reply by
Views: 14,702    Replies: 87
"Sorry, just thought i'd create the thread now and put a reply link to it on my desktop for future use. I think a few other people could benefit from doing the same It is worrying that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,873    Replies: 11
" Me and a freind were wondering where and how can we find a poi club I've looked in the yellow pages under dance an I cant find jack shit. perhaps I can find someone in a rave to guide ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,103    Replies: 23
"As I said in another post: quote:I havent had much of a go of staff at the moment, ironic as i called myself Queen of Wands eh? Well actually, I should clarify. Besides her affiliation..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,996    Replies: 10
"I am looking for alabama burners! I am new to the area and need to meet up with people from my Planet! I am a fire spinner and I am looking for others close to me! Email me at ononru@ya..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,327    Replies: 8
"Hi!My name is guy aka Axis - I am a professional performer from bristol uk.I swing for a living!I'm coming to New zealand later this year and am hoping you can help me out - where can i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 29,414    Replies: 2
"Hello Everyone,It is a struggle to find others who fire twirl regularly. There are no workshops or centres which others can meet. There are no classes for children or adults. We are ra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,996    Replies: 2
"So I haven't spun poi since my girl and I split last year because I was just using her poI that I bought her. So now I'm trying to find a poi simile to the weight of hers, I bought her ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,085    Replies: 11
"HiI'm fairly new too the fire arts and I was just wondering if there were any regular meets in Melbourne.The reason I am asking is that I am currently studying at swinburne and have to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,697    Replies: 10
"hey!! does anyone know anybody that does poi in the plymouth area (uk) better still are there anyone who meets up around this area, to play around with the poi. i need help with tricks ..."
Views: 1,982    Replies: 0
"Hej,I've recently moved to Gothenburg (Göteborg), Sweden and was wondering if anyone knows of any gatherings that happen in the area?Looking for all things flow really...Thanks!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,793    Replies: 1
"where are the colorado spinners. preferably in the greeley evans area, private message me if your near by to meet up"
Views: 2,343    Replies: 0
"I'm looking to get into angle grinding entertainment as a hobby, but unfortunately I'm less than creative. My main question is, how would one prep a chest plate, body plate, etc. to gri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 52,608    Replies: 221
"The how many have you met thread is getting a bit dull, so I thought I'd spice things up a bit. This isn't how many you've had intimate relationsions with ( ), just lain in/on a bed wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,076    Replies: 24
"hey all - i am interested in finding out what others are using as handles for their chains and what grips you use as i am not satisfied with any handles so far...the only thing that i f..."
Views: 1,526    Replies: 0
"Fire poi in the snow!: http://youtu.be/ypcwlSGe2R0"
Views: 11,249    Replies: 0
"Hello everyone,I have just arrived in New Zealand (Wellington), and have a few fire performances scheduled soon. The only problem is, I am having a hard time finding the correct fuels t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,953    Replies: 42
"What should I have for breakfast?Marmite and toast?"
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter