Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,370    Replies: 20
"so.. I did a little twirl for my parents and they fully freaked out.Anyone else's parents get scared of fire?And how did you tell them that it's ok..it actually never entered my mind......"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,519    Replies: 9
"Has anyone heard of TRV? Any opinions?Check out this link- PsiTech Tecnical Remote Viewing "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,650    Replies: 30
"I will have you know that i'm a very civil 14 year old, i have not really learned alot on the subject of poi. And if you know where, who,or what I can do to become a better Poi wielder,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,871    Replies: 35
"Just wanted to let everyone in London know (in case they didn't) that I'll be coming in today on the Eurostar and staying with Bam-Bam. Hope to meet as many of you as possible. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,856    Replies: 18
"Once more boredom rears its ugly head. What time do you get wake up most days & why? Is it worth the effort? Given the choice of never having one of the following which would you los..."
Views: 1,998    Replies: 0
"Whew.Well, haven't been able to post in a while. I've been doing several shows a day since Thursday Aug. 8 at the Halifax Buskerfest. Too bad I wasn't able to mention this on the board ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 17
"so I was talking to my cat just now, damn thing makin to much noise, and I was using derrogatory words and such, but not in an angry tone and it got me thinking;is it morally wrong to i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,526    Replies: 13
"A sharp contrast that I noticed recently, I was wondering if someone could comment on or maybe shed some light on this for me.When I first started spinning it was with the eventual inte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,217    Replies: 9
"As it's hot where I am I thought I'd get you all an ice cream to cool you down I've put them in the fridge just step in and help yourself Spike "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,704    Replies: 23
"What if the sky were pink "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,170    Replies: 6
"While cleaning my room out of boredom today, I stumbled upon an ancient tome of knowledge...Or maybe just a storybook I made in first or second grade Whatever it is, it sure is...int..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,194    Replies: 39
"No mention of Nutella or Marmite promise! I ask because I have just been to a gathering, where there was a general concensus that by sticking to a raw food diet of fruits and vege..."
Views: 1,288    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,562    Replies: 6
"Alas, the trial in Brixton has come to an end but can't say that I have noticed much difference!Who has been to Cafe Cairo before? I often purchased my wares in the Green Leaf but only ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,174    Replies: 17
"have ideas for other fire toys FIRE NUNCHUCKS well alright that could just burn you and be painful . But you guys got any ideas? FIRE MITTENS Bad idea too ehMeh forget it"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,236    Replies: 5
"I am just learning myself..and with me practicing My 2 year old twrils better I do I hate to say it. Now granted I wouldn't let him deal with fire but hes whrilling and twriling EVERYTH..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,768    Replies: 10
"i was listening to this song today it was called energy by Amok Vibes, then i listened to this other song called "Sandstorm" by Darude. If you wish to here the "Energy" song go to MP3.c..."
Views: 651    Replies: 0
"Just wondering if anyone knew of any site with uv-drape designs or just some pics of some drapes or even a place on the net were i can buy some of the rather kool lookin things.thanx in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,081    Replies: 29
"I'm not sure but i think i'm making alot of people made at me. Most people don't like me because i'm fat. and so I hardly speak up when my "so-called" friends are talking because it wou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,497    Replies: 5
"If you e-mail me i'll send anyone neat stuff also e-mail to know what this free stuf is."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,807    Replies: 5
"i apologize if i wasn't as "different" as people expected but..that life. but seriously lastnight was fun, thx to everybody there. next time warn me when parents are in the scene so i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 963    Replies: 3
"I lit up!On Sunday, at our usual conflag confab, with Penelope's poi... Or they might've been Sara's, i couldn't swear to it...The fire was gettin frisky that evening, Sara burned her h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,627    Replies: 9
"Where did you all go. it's Like i'm talking to myself all of a sudden. not that that's bad, it is only bad when you start answering your self."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,798    Replies: 7
"where's my squirrel killing device?haha anyone got pics of glow nunchucks"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,562    Replies: 6
"I train on the weekends with a group of guys in full contact sparring (we call it fight club). Its fucken awesome and I've learnt so much from it. I'm only eighteen and about 60kg (al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,203    Replies: 21
"ok so I'm tired... and not happy about that. Where does energy come from, and how can I generally have more of it - eating and sleeping properly is not reeallly going to happen (so m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,080    Replies: 6
"hmm just looked at th no of posts and it was 43000 soon it will be a really cool no 43210... posts in social discussion... hey what can i say other than im bored?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,461    Replies: 4
"I'm eating raviolli andslkfaglbdfvbgladstdgagra byob agbadyngbajkdfI'm sorry my pop spilled on the keyboard and i had to lick it up web page at this web page they use the staff an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,006    Replies: 8
"I don't know why I feel the need to post this but I do so please bear with me. Today has been a somewhat taxing day. There was a "total loss" fire at my friends' fraternity very e..."
Views: 1,388    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,596    Replies: 5
"to dear c@tus..........I was reading the post pele get well soon, andI may have posted something that offened you.I am sorry. Really.I didn't mean to offend you, the thing is sarcasm is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 870    Replies: 2
"Hello All...Hope all is well... So like my friend MOOHAAHAAand I did a fire performance in the fridge forantiworld a couple of weeks ago...There are some pictures on a websdite that wew..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,292    Replies: 27
"not being a word man and i hate most word men(sorry ladies you to are included), espeacailly there ablity to have their worrds looking all proper and what not. envy, a sin, shut up word..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,848    Replies: 4
"I got sent this link at wrk = u can create your own stromtrooping, evil genius lego guy. how cool is this?! x"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,168    Replies: 9
"Last weekend for the first time in my life, I was rejected by a girl. You all my say “If you’ve only ever been rejected once by a girl then you’re a very lucky man” it doesn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 956    Replies: 1
"I put a piccy in the pictures bit, and "it's all gone wrong" What the fek have i done wrong, how can i load piccys on so that i can get a few on????It's a crap piccy anyway but i figure..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,309    Replies: 21
"OI. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IGNORING ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG? ATLEAST TELL ME THAT!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,968    Replies: 8
"check out the article that appeared in todays paper it has a picture of me doing a fire transfer and my pals spinning.http://news.bellinghamherald.com/stories/20020811/TopStories/105..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,906    Replies: 11
"Ohh my I have been sitting here since 3 AM with nothing to do and I have seen like 100 people come and go from the site and still like nobody posts anything!!! C'mon I wanna converse w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,779    Replies: 1
"My friend is a film director at the BBC, and is directing a programme which is on about 2pm on BBC 1 after neighbours called 'Doctors'. Theres one character who is a druggy who keeps he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,926    Replies: 2
"almost 1/2 inch (over 1 cm) across and high and plump on my 4th fingers on the knuckles joint before the hand, the ridged skin blown up and taught like some kind of bettle or giant grub..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,393    Replies: 43
"Hi ya,Once i finish my job and go back to being a lazy student in Brighton in september; i want to get pink wool dreads. I met a girl on the beach at the weekend who did her own and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,958    Replies: 15
"O.k guys how weird is this.....A few of my twirly friends and I were out this past weekend going to various 'doof' clubs in the valley to play with our glo gear...Now we have all been t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,033    Replies: 6
"the subjet is totally not relavent.My poi i've created I made heavier then the ones shown on the hop website they are about 1-2 pounds eachand it gives a great workout iwas wondering..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,050    Replies: 4
"Please don't kill me or sacrifice to any gods or anything but I found this site and thought it was mildly interesting! Nutella I bet Cassandra will like it. Oh nevah mind, she proba..."
Views: 1,280    Replies: 0
"I've more or less been offered a one to two year position starting in January at Potchefstroom University and am finding it hard to make a decision from here seeing as how I don't get t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,541    Replies: 40
"okay ther is this girl i like , she's cool, beautiful, smart, funny, creative and every thing i like about her.okay hers the thing I like her and she likes me how do express to her how ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,727    Replies: 16
"Hi everyone!Heres a project that I'd be interested in some comments on. I'm thinking of making some poi that work very similar to the space flags on the market which display a mesage f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,937    Replies: 23
"OKAY i herd this stuff is banned almsot everywhere.something about wormwood which is dangerous shiteanyway is the stuff leagal in AUSTRALIA.seeing since i am 17 and 1 more year untill i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,776    Replies: 5
"Hows this for bad luck, last night we were taking photos, anyway the time came for some steel wool and i stepped up and spun it, the photo was taken and it went well. a few chunchs flew..."

HOP Newsletter