Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Views: 1,469    Replies: 0
"I never thought I'd post a thread like this but anyway....I saw SIGNS with my partner in crime last night and was blown out. Having seen M. Knight Shyamalan's movies I'm aware of his ab..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,638    Replies: 9
"heres some fotage wich will shock you all im shure. p-pol in the u.k may of heard about the rave that got busted in bristol not long ago and shitloads of riot police turned up and there..."
Views: 1,543    Replies: 0
"okay So its called the broken movie, its pritty disturbing and stuff, i know people want copy/s but 1) i have no blank c.ds2) ihave no moneyso send me a blank c.d via mail(sellf adresse..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,064    Replies: 8
"Why can't anyone have a good twirl without some jerk saying that it can't be that hard to twirl poi.i was training out by my school and this little jerk was a like"that is so easy"durin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,425    Replies: 8
"I was riding in the van with my family the other night when an "aunt" asked my mother where did she go wrong, all the while looking at me?She then pointed out that my mother took alot o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,853    Replies: 3
"hello allseems we have lost our fl list ...which is a shame crazyraverdude did a wonderful job with putting it toghter and really bringing some fire like minded people toghter..I have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 897    Replies: 11
"Is it just me or have a whole bunch of posts that are about a year old suddenly been bumped up? I'm seeing responses that were made a day or two ago to posts that were started in early..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,567    Replies: 20
"okay so i just finally finished making my beautiful titanium staff and i want to engrave it and make it all pretty like. so first i think i need a name for her. any suggestions? then..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,676    Replies: 10
"doing wraps how do i prevent from burning my skin"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,644    Replies: 10
"Well most of you in London have probably wondered where I am and what I am doing as I havent attended any meetings recently...I have had a tough month...To start with I was broke from t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,322    Replies: 6
"I would like to ask everyone to pray for me. (No I do not mean this as praying to the Christian God. I don't care who you pray to)I have just recently gotten into contact with my biolog..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,885    Replies: 10
"Hi all,I know theres a topic just been posted similar to this one and you were all very vague but..Me and my partner in life and fire recently moved over to Georgia, USA and have since ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 977    Replies: 3
"I'm just wondering how many people on this site live in the Seattle area or know if there are any hostels or cheap places to stay aroung there? I'm heading up (last minute) for a frien..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,171    Replies: 9
"Okay, that was like the 4th time I smashed my left ear against my glasses today and it's getting a bit ludicrus. My ear is throbbing and my glasses are developing a decided list. Am I j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,960    Replies: 19
"Ok, so I'm learning a little from the poi web site but I realy cant do much unless I have a hands on teacher.I am looking for people in the NYC, long Island are that are willing to help..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,914    Replies: 55
"I picked Pele up from the hospital today. She plans to rest a lot today but may get online tomorrow.I'll do my best to provide details tonight. If you ask any questions expect me to tak..."
Last Reply by
Views: 911    Replies: 3
"does anyone know where you can buy hookahs shishas and narghilesin the UK (either shops or web purchase). I have seen them on the net quote: here but they are from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,107    Replies: 37
"anyone want to know how to make napalm out of orange juice?you can put it on the poi"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,589    Replies: 17
"Now that I'm back in LA and more capable of making sense than yesterday when I arrived, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all you guys that I met abroad. You're all fabulous. Tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,305    Replies: 15
"after a poi season the other night we decided to season some eerrr.... josh sticks and got into one of those deep conversations.Do well all see the same colour - is the blue sky i see t..."
Views: 631    Replies: 0
"Hello all, I have been learning poi for about 2 months now from this website after getting hooked at Glastonbury. I would like to meet others who are also wanting to learn/practise ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,523    Replies: 3
"If it is possible, I think that in each persons profile they should have a link to their own intro thread. That way if you checked someone personal profile you could find out more about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 707    Replies: 3
" BBBBBLLLLAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH well thanks for letting me express my anger thats been bugging me this very fine day"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,699    Replies: 28
"After being on a couple of BB of this type i have come to believe that this one has to be the best. Unlike alot of BB on the internet where the board seems to be full of angery people ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,180    Replies: 5
"whats your worst injury?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,312    Replies: 17
"well if you think your funny reply and tell me somethimg funny"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,453    Replies: 32
"pift igneato inflamare conspiriacikor plink manito?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,213    Replies: 61
"Come on ... it's grey outside, i can't focus on work today and I want sunshine ...let's play..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,788    Replies: 2
"ok. so there i was...minding my own business, when a rock hit me inthe back of the head. oh yea...did i meanion that i had really long socks that had a large rock in the toe and was spi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,599    Replies: 10
"I just got back from spinning fire for the first time....I've been practicing poi for almost 3 months preparing....and I finally did it. It was amazing!!!!!It's so loud and crazy....I'm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,696    Replies: 33
"Anyone else see the poi duo on tonight? I don't think it was a rerun. Every time I watch the show they have someone on there with fire."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,361    Replies: 4
"Fuckin' yeah !My arms starting to feel normal !can't quite move it properly yet but it's getting there !Yeah, yeah, yeah baby !Can even manage light staff although it ain't that comfy ,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 794    Replies: 4
"i need to know every thing about busking what can you guys tell me"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,561    Replies: 16
"First off... sorry everybody fr not being here more often... but well this tpic may explain abit more...Now most of you know of the reasons of me moving to Melbourne, but I'm stuck betw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,196    Replies: 8
"Off to Reading festival tomorrow!! This'll problee be ma last post till Monday or tuesday So ya'll have fun in here while I'm gone.Love you all, wish we could all go togeath..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,710    Replies: 5
"Hey all! I live in the Denver area, and have been workin with poi flags for a couple of years. I am looking for people in the area to fire dance with.I used to be associated with some p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 850    Replies: 2
"Hope everyone had a fantastic time, my first session as a proper performer (pyrosutra)and its went brilliantly...lots of love to all the poi people, especially elf fire cos they're swee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,418    Replies: 15
"okies, so its three thirty, im at work for two more hours and im bored beyond all reckoning! Where is all the work, you say?i have done it!Pleeeeease some one write me, or i shall die a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,900    Replies: 18
"I just got my first tattoo!!! It is "veda" sanskrit for wisdom, on the right hand side of the small of my back!!! Sorry, for the many numbers of exclamation marks, I am all excitable..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,073    Replies: 12
"i have noticed that when ever someone feels down, that they make a new post and that takes money......so why don't they all just come here?So tell me all your problems and i'll see what..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,418    Replies: 12
"Ok ok so it's not really related to fire. However, it is my first engineering feat publicised on the internet.I really do need to get myself a website...Let me know if it was what you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,830    Replies: 36
"ARGH. I feel like giving up. I have tryed and tryed for quite some time now to 'walk my talk' I have made an effort to be positive and keep my energy levels up, and believe in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,286    Replies: 11
"Well if this wonderfully wet weather doesnt go away soon... looks like burleigh will be off instead of going off... apparently theres storms forecast for tonight "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,720    Replies: 5
"first time i was there even though it wascold and ended up raining i enjoyed the pretty lights nice and relaxing great atmosphere "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,331    Replies: 8
"hey guys just a quick note to say hello from australia. i hope all you HOP guys are having fun where ever you are.im in kathren at the moment and am just finishing my tour of the northe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,218    Replies: 7
"So I'm kind of in this strange spot. I believe that the secret to staying young is to always try new things, to always go after new experiences.So why is it that I'm happiest when my l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,707    Replies: 24
"Dunno if that has ever happened to any of you... but it just happened to me .... I was trying to reply to a private message and it said "TOPIC MAXED, Send new private message"... no mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,086    Replies: 2
"It does what it says on the tin.So is anyone up for going, here is a link to tell you wot bands are playing at the Carnival. Anti Nazi March/Carnival"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,499    Replies: 2
"hey ther,i'm interested in meetin up with any groups or just a few ppl that want to meet up and do poi....i'm interested in learning from other ppls expeirence and also would like to gi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,032    Replies: 40
"The What Drug Addict Are You? quiz.I am addicted to Hallucinogens....And, the What Sex Sign Are You? quiz.I am a Aquarius. &lbr; 22 August 2002, 12:33: Message edited by: Kyrian &rbr..."

HOP Newsletter