Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,198    Replies: 13
"I have a cold. Except it's funny. See, I just finished my Infectious Diseases final today, I woke up with a cold. Ironic, eh? But when I can't just have a sore throat. No, I have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,690    Replies: 3
"http://www.wrap.4t.com/indexframe2.htmFound this website for a talent show kind of event held once a month and looks like fire skills are welcome.Might be a cheap way to go and watch so..."
Views: 1,226    Replies: 0
"Please have a look at my post on 'Events & Gatherings'... Urgent London Spinners Needed.Peace and Fluff.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,893    Replies: 5
"Ok I've handed back all the stuff that you wreck heads left at my party apart from a black juggling ball........any takers?Luv & Hugz"
Last Reply by
Views: 868    Replies: 4
"I was in NY last Saturday night. walking around spinning. I met this girl handing out flyers, talking about alot of fire spinners attend this weekly party. however, I was all wacked out..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,053    Replies: 4
"Unread by recipient, unread by recipient, unread by recipient...The private message concept seems to be completely foreign and utterly ineffective to many of us. I know that there is a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,085    Replies: 4
"I figured there should be a thread where those of us who travel can let other people know more or less where we will be.Sound good?Raphael"
Last Reply by
Views: 801    Replies: 1
"Can somebody tell me how to read Private messages, I know how to write them but I can't work out how to read them and i'm being shouted at for not responding. (I fear i'm demonstrating ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,688    Replies: 2
"i am going to europe and i would like to meet you all.I am going to England, dublin, france paris, rome , venis.I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IT WOULD BRIGHTEN MY WORLD. "
Last Reply by
Views: 809    Replies: 1
"Party at Jonathans on friday for directions pm me bye bye"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,083    Replies: 18
"Sorry just need to get this out of my head before i have a break down.Why the hell does every one around me keep coming to me with all their problems and think that i can help them??? T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,868    Replies: 8
"Hey there everyone!I wanted to let everyone who has emailed me know that I haven't been putting you off, I have been trying to figure out how to piece my life back together since my acc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,401    Replies: 2
"Ok... we are as burnt as two people can possibly get..spent far too much time in the sun twirling... and now we are seriously paying the price..We are tomatos... Ummm yeah we wanted ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,297    Replies: 15
"just sharing some pics I thought were funny. &lbr; 18 September 2002, 19:58: Message edited by: vaperloc &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,253    Replies: 5
"Can anyone suggest any fantabulous albums that are good to poi to? I know that everyone likes different stuff, but am trying to open my mind beyond "
Last Reply by
Views: 891    Replies: 3
"have been baffled for ages about the time and dates on this website chatty stuff. and why so many people are awake at weird hours... what a dumb arse ... time is different across the wo..."
Views: 1,392    Replies: 6
"Josh here---------whats the story with this site?www.glowstickswinging.comits lessons are linked to www.homeofpoi.com resources?I mean...whats the point? and why do I get spammed by peo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,940    Replies: 8
"You know that arguement that you had with your siblings when you were playing around as super heros when you were like 5 or 6??? For instance I would be running around in a spiderman o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,169    Replies: 3
"The council refused to take my bags of grass (the garden as opposed to the smoking cariety) away today! What the hell is the story with that. They are happy to take all the junk people ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,975    Replies: 13
"All right, so i need to check if I am just unlucky, incredibly stupid or if something is wrong with the search engine ...every time i do a search to find an old topic I fail !!!last tim..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,521    Replies: 29
"im having trouble coming to terms with the fact that poi is becoming the real "in" thing to do with todays 15 year old generation, ok im not having a go at everyone that has started poi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,237    Replies: 2
"hey everyone, not much happening round these parts of late, hope u not all coming down with smallpox or sumfing nasty. If u gonna be boring i might hafta go arrange my socks into alphab..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,655    Replies: 18
"I mean, have they all been abducted by aliens or something???"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,182    Replies: 7
"Hello everybodypeeps!I have finally conformed,Please cum n visit me xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,750    Replies: 2
"Oh yes she should........"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,043    Replies: 26
"someone probably has already asked this question but i'll ask it again. what age group do you feel should be let into raves? putting aside all the drugs and the bad stuff. just for sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 8
"O it is a wuvverly day in BC. Pot is gonna most likely be legalized"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,744    Replies: 14
"Ok, for the last two days I have been spending an inordinate amount of time looking for a track called "Le Paradis" by Encore!I can't buy it anywhere and I can't find it to download. I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,230    Replies: 9
"http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,768    Replies: 8
"I've just spent the weekend in London with some fellow Hoppers and it turned out to be a totally awesome time spinning in perculiar but kind of fascinating locations, clubbing, chillin ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,473    Replies: 13
"Ok ^^* mybe not Edwin or Linkin park... although some people would say Edwin is like *does prissy hand gesture* SO last season!Sorry ^^* I'm now back in school with people I royally hat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,480    Replies: 25
"let's start a storyEntitled: The Day Nutella Was Banished.I'll start......in the land of the squeaky, a three horned unicorn was playing in the "Pixi Dust Forest"....._____________Have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,901    Replies: 51
"my freinds and the people at the website kaotic can't decide which one is better? or rules? so far Star Trek is winning but i go for star wars any day."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,716    Replies: 1
"Aren't the excities the best thing in the world??? The buzz you get when something is going to happen tomorrow and you just can't even get to sleep, it's just so exciting! Like birthday..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,207    Replies: 3
"www.poiinthepark.comyes, yes i know that it is suposed to be .co.uk but i went there once by mistake.....come on..you know who you are...own up.."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,816    Replies: 3
"Well i was wondering who here knows or heard about deadsy its a pretty good band. Deadsy &lbr;IMG&rbr;http://deadsy.com/images/creatureicon.gif&lbr;/IMG&rbr; bounty"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 4
""The pyrophone was built as a part of an ongoing Madagascar Institute project to create musical instruments using fire to produce sound, both pitched and percussive." More: http://works..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,121    Replies: 3
"Do it here"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,297    Replies: 7
"I know a friend of mine and I both received emails from the United Arab Emerites saying that they wanted to bring our shows to the middle east for a month (Jan to Feb 2003). My friend's..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,202    Replies: 20
"I was thinking about the September 11th disaster the other night and I noticed something: The date September 11th as the Americans would write it 9/11 is the same as the American emerge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,142    Replies: 7
"'As neone seen/talked to Spiral recently?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,756    Replies: 19
"For anyone in the UK who's seen the new Sprite adverts with the:'a sprite is also a kind of goblin'punchline.WELL...........you know that sprite?The amazingly huggable, sweet, ugly litt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,662    Replies: 6
"Heading out to ibiza on monday with a last minute flight deal and virtually a tenner in me back pocket. Gonna ask a question which came up recently but i can't find it... what do people..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,183    Replies: 33
"Tell a short story. (100 words or less.) I wnat ur own story.... with a begining and an ending. basically i mean, don't add onto other people's. Just make up a short story..l about some..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,824    Replies: 18
"Hey all, I've just finished (more or less) my new web page for the Fire Troupe we're setting up and could do with any feedback advice you think about the page.Also for any UK pro's, adv..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,351    Replies: 12
"cAN SOMEONE PLEASE SORT ME OUT !aM SAT HERE BORED & chewing my head off !Whatever shall I do other than tell my old man why he's a stuffy old git !must sort it out now !AAAAAAAAAARRRRRR..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,153    Replies: 10
"are there any poi competitions in the edmonton area?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,622    Replies: 13
"Before you get mad this game was made possible by the good people at the Prostate Cancer Chairity. Panet prtostate"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,653    Replies: 13
"OK, I've finally finished building my double staves but what shall i call them???? I have no ideas, so can the HOPers help me??? fankyouTrippy----------------------------------------..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,673    Replies: 39
"Thanks to the wonders of Ebay, I am now the proud owner of a bubblewrap roll a foot wide and 3 hundred feet long.So, far, I'm planning on seeing how well twiglets fare on a bubblewrappe..."

HOP Newsletter