Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,983    Replies: 31
"not sure if i like this depression thing. i have nothing to be depressed about, but for some reason i am. The one thing that i was about to get happy abotu was squashed when i found o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 9
"Was really disgusted last night to find out one of my friends was fired from a big club in Dublin cause the owner wanted her to take her top of at the end of a fire perfomance. I have o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,339    Replies: 6
"Hi all. I'm just setting up my own website, charlesdolbel.com (don't bother going there yet, not up and running).I've got several little MPEGs I'd like to put on it but would prefer to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,337    Replies: 4
"Bleh its winter now, its cold out, theres snow now and im dealing with that seasonal depression thingie... its sucks.. im forced to wear pants and socks and i hate both. i want to go s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,432    Replies: 11
"ahhh... heres sumfin very amusing.... Rat Chicken it may be jus me and my b/f- but we think its damn funny. how bout u? note: this has sound. (jus incase u got music playin er sumfin......"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,669    Replies: 9
"England 31All Blacks 28sorry guys, couldn't resist it. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,376    Replies: 2
"OK first off lemme start by saying I'm a geek With that in mind...So, if anyone here is familiar with Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the series) they may remember an episode early on whe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,128    Replies: 31
"he he he he! Shes going to kill me when she see's this post but,Today is Flynt's birthday! !! Happy birthday flynt !! i think shes 24 today (maybe 23...) so, lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,441    Replies: 6
"Just a quickie to say... *HAPPY BIRTHDAY* to the mighty Pete Brash - aka Spike! What more can I say? 22 now (more often 6! ) & spins like a fluffy green Hoob on acid, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,573    Replies: 7
"Ok. I'm taking part in a science experiment type thing to see how far emails stretch across the world n stuff.And I thought that some of you might like to play too.It's run by the Open ..."
Views: 1,881    Replies: 0
"From the Baka Beyond mailing list: quote: With the wonders of modern technology we now have our own internet radio where you can listen to tracks off Baka Beyond's latest album, "East t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,159    Replies: 24
"Just thought if people were a little short on hope or faith or such like...they can come here and be inspired..:(from a cartoon i saw today talking about Ying and Yang)"A cup without a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,783    Replies: 6
"Gah! This song is going to drive me insane. Seriously. What I know about it:It's played on Hip Hop radio stations.It might be older.Two lines:"Every time I think of you...."and, to the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,375    Replies: 5
"the burn syndicate is now online @http://www.burnsyndicate.comthe burn syndicate is an online, specialized fire magazine. have a look, send us feedback.~syndicate editor"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,507    Replies: 11
"*Slaps on sunscreen* shouting Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi!!!Beware this post has nothing to do with poi sorry, but there are a lot of aussies and poms so maybe some of them have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,239    Replies: 13
"I just got my application accepted, does anyone you know or are you competeing this year?or do you know what it is?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,842    Replies: 6
"what is the best poem you can come up with?oh..it can also be one you liked that you wanted to share, that someone else wrote.... i want to see how this went over with you guys and la..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,756    Replies: 8
"Oh Boy More Fear And GluttonyDarkness falls across the land, flowers wilt, the GOP takes full, and frightening, controlBy Mark Morford Feel that numbness? That strange slightly chilling..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,354    Replies: 25
"Okay, I just had to share this with you...For the first time in 16 years I have hair (on my head ) long enough to tie back. This is a revelation for me. I have to do all that stand..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,414    Replies: 28
"http://drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htmMy favourite is the guy that says he jacked the car but by jacked he means rented. &lbr; 09. November 2002, 18:48: Message edited by: C@ntus &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,506    Replies: 24
"Aight...i have about 5 or 6 hours of techno, rave, trance, everything... But, i want some happy hardcore. Does anyone know any really good happy hardcore songs? (Any kind, but perferabl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 891    Replies: 1
"Ok, id just like to be serious for the moment. i was wondering does anyone in the melbourne (Australia) area know anything about Fire Twirling at public places for example beaches, pa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,100    Replies: 3
"I know I will probably be able to sort one out when I get down but I have decided at last minute to come down to the Reclaim the Beach party tomorrow and as I am relying on trains and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 31,968    Replies: 269
"OK - I've changed the structure of this thread, mainly just to make life easier whilst leaving plenty of room for pointless waffle yet making the pictures more easily accesible.Instead..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,585    Replies: 5
"Hey guys, hope your all cool and everythings great.Ok, How long (and be realistic here ) do you think you will carry ondoing poi Although I like to think that I would and could ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 4
"I need to know if any one around houston knows of anything good goin on this weekend.I have absolutely nothing to do and tonight im going to a SKATING RING with my lil sister!!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,155    Replies: 30
"What do you do when your worst fear comes true?My parents called child protective services on me stating that I am not stable enough for my child. So now councellors and police are inve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,667    Replies: 2
"Why is it that people always call you up 5 minutes before you are about to pack up your stuff and toddle off home!People always used to run in to do their shopping at the last minute as..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,103    Replies: 20
"'But I'm beautiful'Quote from Muriels 'friend' after she is dumped by the girls in Muriels wedding Has anyone watched 'model behaviour'? What a bunch of egomaniacs! In my hungover haze..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,357    Replies: 19
"hello all,well i have been out of the loop for a while, but i need a little good luck vibes to be sent my way. you see, i am sending in a video of 1 staff and 1 poi set to try and get ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,901    Replies: 30
"Today, I attended an autopsy on an 18-year-old man. Due to medical confidentiality reasons and also due to the fact that it's possible that someone who knew him might read this post, I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,643    Replies: 3
"Anyone volunteer to kick-start the poetry band-wagon? - cue frantic banjo music -"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,153    Replies: 6
"Okay, at my school, there auditioning people who can do "circus type acts" so um yea im gonna audition with poi. Im really nervous already, its tomoro! Aaaaagh!!! Um yea so anyway wish ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,684    Replies: 1
"I have been told that there are agencies that do work for people like us, anyone know who they are and what they require to work for them?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,019    Replies: 6
"Was just replying to some PM's and kept getting this message:An error has occured: I could not connect to the SMTP server.Please inform the board administration of this error so that th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,075    Replies: 25
"Okay guys..... don't let me down here!! I need advice on a sticky situation that I'm in.Story goes like this:Early this year, before I broke up with my partner of 7 years, let's call h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,982    Replies: 5
"Last night I went to a place called Ottery St. Mary in Devon, which is the birthplace of Coleridge as it goes. Anyway, once a year this quaint little place goes absolutely nuts and fil..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,014    Replies: 1
"Yes the news is in!I am going to Sheffield for 3-4 days starting at some stage this evening then off to Manchester... So I dont know how often I will be able to log on... I do love you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,050    Replies: 18
"I thought, seeing that I have exams coming up REALLY soon, that I should try some meditation to get rid of all of the "outside" and currently unimportant thoughts that are cramming my m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,833    Replies: 60
"Prepare to laugh your asses off at my latest theory........but don't think by it that I'm in need of a new girlfriend coz you're all far more evil than guys are - lol Right, having ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,486    Replies: 17
"OK, so I was listening to Digitally Imported Radio, trance channel, and a track came on by --get this-- a "DJ Cellulitis."Cellulitis is a skin infection by a bacterium that has the abi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,491    Replies: 6
"So watching what is happening in the elections tonight has me a bit concerned about a few things.I want to be a research scientist, but the Republican party doesn't seem to be very inte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,495    Replies: 8
"Well once again I have duty and could use some intertainment, so any of you out there with a nack for the funny or the odd help me out. PAWEESE!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 1
"YEs probably....or just be angry look @ images below hehe photoshop. "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,483    Replies: 41
"I was wondering if I "should" put up a chat room deadicated to fire performers/and twirlers of all kinds, pick moderators with various sets of topics available open for discussion would..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,845    Replies: 5
"Is poi legal to do on any street in the uk or will i have the police come and arrest my arse for doing it????"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,285    Replies: 10
"The Penis Song! Warning: this is rated PG-13 (i.e. if you're 13 and this doesn't make sense to you, you need to see a psychologist ASAP)."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,981    Replies: 14
"ok heres a little puzzle for you to think about. a friend of mine (erm.....ok me!!) went out with this lovely guy (lets call him X) for about two years and they were really happy an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,441    Replies: 4
"Hi All,I've been playing with poi for a year and a half. I'm not bad, but by would consider myself a novice on this board!! I love my streamer poi, and glowstick poi, and have a set o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,151    Replies: 2
"For all you people in london and especially all you old drome people I was wondering . Hands up who remembers mindscapes and friends (by the wayit is back on at EQ warehouse, check o..."

HOP Newsletter