Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,075    Replies: 6
"Well i've been kinda busy this week working on a website for a mate of mine and i finally got it finished and would like some opinions on it if you may...constructive or what ever you w..."
Views: 1,501    Replies: 0
"Ok...i just watched this thing on humor and it totally was freakin true. Ever feel stressed or overwhelmed? Humor is the best way to make you feel better. It can cure illnesses and even..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,809    Replies: 11
"I am a really big fan of how people talk, dialects, accents, patterns, cadences (actually I love to people watch). I do this because I coach linguistics to other actors, as how we spea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,178    Replies: 11
"Hey everyone, I haven't been on here for soooo long I just wanted to say Hi to everyone including Malcolm!! Also I want to say thanks to you malcolm your site taught me a lot of what I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,656    Replies: 24
"OK, I am going to india in january for 7 months - 1 year (first time) .Am really excited and nervous . Few questions in general about travelif anyone has done traveling (i expect ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,236    Replies: 13
"im goin for my p's- again- tomorrow... and well lets jsut say- ARG!!!!! im nervous as all hell.jus affraid im gunna fail again from the same thing i did last time... which was doing 60k..."
Views: 750    Replies: 0
"Hi to allWell im not meaning this to get to all those poor peeps, who are going toi have to sit through another British Winter.....but im off to India!!!Woooooooohoooooooooo - Got some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,809    Replies: 11
"Sorry Pele, but you need to respond to some PM's. Not just read em in your E-mail! You know I luv ya so dont hit me with that whip when you read this!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,638    Replies: 17
"and peanuts too"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,144    Replies: 7
"When I was ten, I had lukemia. I'm 19 now, you know, and my doctor says that i need to stop doing this (poi) b/c "its harmful to my health and you still have a weakend immune system" Fo..."
Views: 1,168    Replies: 0
"Ok okay. i am getting really bored in singapore. worked my ass off..and the travel bug is itching me.ok have saved enough money to get my ass out of this place for a time.... Any sugges..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,363    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone I was at a recent music festival called field day in Brisbane Australia, and a beautiful Goddess caught my eye... We got chatting and she told me that she played with fire s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,854    Replies: 46
"what really really irritates you but its too insignificant for you to anything about...ieall the crushed up bits at the bottom of the cereal packet that taste revolting and go soggy whe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,095    Replies: 4
"ok people once again i call on your help. (god it'ds like there are thousands of agony aunts/uncles out there) little situation.I live in Cornwall and in the winter the weather is awful..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,080    Replies: 1
"HAHAHA &lbr; 19. November 2002, 23:43: Message edited by: THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,295    Replies: 13
"I have recently been having very vivid dreams involving the medium on the telly John Edward, and in them he is telling me about stuff that is going to happen to me...He told me that I w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,138    Replies: 27
"This topic is here 2 see who gives the nicest comment or worst comment of all in the land of poi or staff. and if none replie then i'll know u'v all given up on being a family, and inst..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,753    Replies: 13
"i have a problem, i have a fear of something i shouldnt because there is nothing to be afraid of (its a gymnastics thing). my coach said its natural to have fear because its not someth..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,660    Replies: 4
"well mike ginney had an accident involving his bike and some stupid persons car.well it ahppened to me today, mum felt a bit hangoverish and dad was at work, so i had to take care of he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,695    Replies: 6
"A lesson for us all. But mainly for those with an inner Sick Puppy http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail39.htmlYou need sound for this."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,223    Replies: 11
"This question stems from a conversation that a friend of mine started in the pub last night.If you could invent one thing that would change the world, what would it be??? But it ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,412    Replies: 5
"So I've tried about 6 different phrazes to search for a topic I KNOW we have discussed. If anyone could help point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm about ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,110    Replies: 13
"I know that similar topics have been discussed but I'm sort of curious. I've never actually seen a professional fire show (strange but true).. well maybe I have. I mean I've seen lot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,275    Replies: 5
"I know theres another section for this BUT no-one seems to read and reply soooooo...can someone please help me find a course for corde lisse and aerial silks in the north east england. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,221    Replies: 45
"Well it's starting to get cold outside and I feel myself drawn from the outside to my warm comfy bed. So I'm looking for some good books to read to fend off the inevitable boredom and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,990    Replies: 3
"Just the other day I spun in the back yard and the burn was great (elevated concentration, clear hindsight) but there was like no room. My father wanted to go down to the local schooly..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,006    Replies: 2
"England 32Wallabies 31bring on the world cup. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,603    Replies: 4
"If you are anything like me, you are feeling really cantankerous at the moment. I think it is something to do with the moon, or police action at the WTO protests. Anyhow, basically I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,503    Replies: 28
"Hey there,This is my first post - be gentle ok?! I'm writing an article as part of my media course and was wondering if any of you could tell me why, when and how you got into firet..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,943    Replies: 3
"okay so heres my story..... I'm taking the bus to downtown... just a regular bus. I have my fire poi in a plastic bag, in a "use-to-be" gym bag. okay... so i step on the bus and the bus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,451    Replies: 9
"Um..sice when were we a "community"? And since when was that the HoP logo? And since when did little thingys come down when u click?"
Last Reply by
Views: 14,310    Replies: 91
"I just got this E-mail this morning.---------------------------------FDA Reproductive Health Drugs Advisory Committee:Bush Selection Favors Prayer for PMS, and opposes the Use of Contra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,165    Replies: 11
"The Seven Deadly Sins:Lust Greed AngerSlothCovetousnessPrideGluttonyWhich one (if you feel comfortable answering)is most prminent in ur life? Which one is least?Myself, I think pride is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,861    Replies: 14
"So I don't normally start threads, but this is something I'm really interested in getting other people's perspectives on.I was at a panel discussion tonight on the International Crimina..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,559    Replies: 4
"So, in lew of this past year I have been forced to stop and really look at things in my life, and my choices. I have been asked if perhaps "fire" or the fire gods are trying to send me ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,772    Replies: 27
"In my personal opinion London has to be the greatest city in the world. No where is like it. Here is why.1. The History. No other city in europe has as many ancient buildings on its str..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,483    Replies: 14
"_______ .\||/. . | . || . .O . || . / ! \ . || . ./ \ . || ./||\"""""""""""Would anyone like a game of hangman? ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,350    Replies: 17
"I was just thinking.... In juggling it'd have to be the kid from carson city in the white.... anyone who was perhaps at Lodi know who I am talking about?Double staff? Gallagah. Rob Hea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,721    Replies: 7
"hello there i cant seem to sort all this stuff out. could some one help me? what is a meteor and flags and all these other things that people seem to spin cuz i dont understand. thanx"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,234    Replies: 43
"what would you do?......i would spend it on....a new computer...a new guitar, a "Gibson" to be precise....and...a Black trench coat, like the one the older priest had in "The Exorcist"...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,224    Replies: 6
"Man I am here in Korea at the AFB and they had this great advertisement for Tuesday Tecno night. Man I got pumped and ran out bought some glowsticks hitched a cab to the E-club and gue..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 5
"I just had my first day at my new job. I'm am working as a waitress as Ihop. This means that I will not be kicked out when I turn 18, and I will hopefully start to lose weight faster as..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,505    Replies: 12
"Where did u get that from? taht is sooooo cute! &lbr; 13. November 2002, 14:22: Message edited by: Kyrian &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,510    Replies: 5
"Well... not exactly a new website, but a new URL. We used to be anthelion.org but someone stole our domain name so we had to change and put our site on www.anthelion.netNow we're out of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,258    Replies: 22
"Three little words that piss me off.now in australia we have the big long hot no water comming this way season (dam)which = no fire play and if we have a repeate of early 2002 (sydney f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 5
"I am looking for another job at the moment, I work for a publishing company and do not enjoy it one bit. Have had no idea at all ever ever ever of any inclanation of what I wanna do and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,917    Replies: 8
"well, i dont know if anyone here cares but im finally going down south(from here that means down the west coast of the states to san fran then in december new orleans, and then new york..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,724    Replies: 5
"Well, I've just gotten back into riding, and it seems that it agrees wit me.... *sigh* I love riding, but i am way out of practice. I'm still gettig good reviews though, still being tol..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,777    Replies: 10
"I would just like to spend a few slient moments with you all in thanks for the many young men that lost their lives in an effort to keep the world as I know it free, as free as it can b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,409    Replies: 12
"Not quite yet here in Denver, but, hey, ill take it where i can get it! In another 19 hours and 17 minutes, i'll be 37! "

HOP Newsletter