Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 15,872    Replies: 48
"So here I am depressed writting to all those I love on home of poi asking for advice on life...I am standing at the edge of a waterfall.Its such a long way down... I am looking down and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,882    Replies: 10
"Becuse I'm such a moron I've posted something about losing my fire Virginity on the Introductions page. I thought my teacher was suposed to be good .... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,381    Replies: 15
" Don't try the beamers 'til you're better, I said, but did he listen? Noooooooooo.... Make your own here. ('tis an insane amount of fun.)"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,069    Replies: 19
"I have spent enough years in band to know an excelent score when I hear one. I have played music from some of the best writers in the world.However tonight I heard the most outstanding..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,617    Replies: 21
"Small dilemma I'm having...I attend a university that currently lacks a poi club. I'd like to start one for next year. Problem is, we already have a juggling club. I don't know if it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,987    Replies: 3
"Hi, just wondered whats going on in the world of fire twirling for new years eve in, or around london area? My past few new years have been pretty shit, need a good one!!!!(P.S. i have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,261    Replies: 7
"Happy holidays to every one on homeofpoi. Hope you all have one to remember. pk and nancy "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,558    Replies: 5
"So a few years ago, and then again recently, the idea was put up to have a fire art calendar. At the time a few years ago, I was not in the position to do this, but I am now so...I will..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,163    Replies: 5
"found this doing a search for ribbon sticks... thought you would all find this interesting! interesting poi"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,051    Replies: 6
"Southern Indian drug addicts get high by having venomous snakes bite their tongues. This can give addicts a 16 hour high, but can be very deadlyA female orgasm is a powerful painkiller ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,269    Replies: 2
"Just curious who might be interested in participating!Basically the breakdown is: everyone involved gets randomly assigned someone else to send a present to, but the recipient i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,710    Replies: 22
"Ok, so during my fourth year (this will be two years from now), I get to do three one-month rotations away from UofM. One of the rotations will be done in Spain. One of them I'm going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,347    Replies: 5
"In a recent thread NYC told me that my doing fire is something I chose as a career, but I can honestly say that is not so.I NEED to perform and write and be involved in productions, fro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,604    Replies: 6
"http://www.madblast.com/funflash/swf/mj_baby_drop_2.swf"
Last Reply by
Views: 837    Replies: 2
"I know its early but I am sure everyone who celebrates will be busy tommorow.anyways good times for all and have a happy holiday. ~Jonny~ &lbr; 25. D..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,563    Replies: 8
"Its comes in many sizes shapes and forms. This one is about the nest. Mine is changing soon. I am moving away from home. I will be on my own roaming free soon. Happy to share this with ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,823    Replies: 42
"So we're all pretty active people, but I'm wondering if people here get regular exercise (outside of spinning, of course), and what you do for it.As was mentioned in Pele's "Masochistic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,336    Replies: 10
"recently i've been planting veges around my town centre. I just kind of figured the more edible things were right there in front of people for free might start heads thinking a little. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 878    Replies: 4
"It's my birthday tomorrow and i'm very excited! Although, for some of you it's christmas eve already so it is my birthday now, how bizarre!!! better get my butt down the pub! tattyxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,735    Replies: 9
"As I don't start threads/post often allow me to everyone Okay go with me on this......I went to a great art exhibition Friday night ( shouldn't that be Frinight??) titled 'Sho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,267    Replies: 2
"Hello!!!! I am now in Santa Barbara. Just got off the phone with Maximus and FireMike. I'm really looking forward to heading down to San Diego next weekend.Ahh! Vacation! What a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,708    Replies: 8
"can anybody remember there first anything....?(present, dog, poi,...ect.)my first present that i can remember was blue bear.a small bear the was like the coolest bear ever he used to ta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,019    Replies: 3
"very simple...name at least 3 per post, things that are nice and fluffy...(music, dolls, kittens,etc....)mine are.."Amber" by "311"my old chow dog "Teddy"and my new, flannel, body pillo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,269    Replies: 6
"...is there any?WHen it comes to trance, I like pretty much everything in the spectrum between progressive and psy. One thing I like about the progressive side of things is the way art..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,045    Replies: 18
"OK so there are lots of people that go to pennsic war and I know some are on this list. I would love to hear from some of you people and would be very appreciative if some could give m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,402    Replies: 16
"blah, I kinda had a dream where my ex's grandma died, and when I was talking to her last night, I found out that her grandma had to go in for heart surgery, and she won't tell me anymor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,306    Replies: 4
"heheh so i got the title from a previous thread talking about fuels and smells but here's the thing when the whole fire thing started for me i always got a little headache from the fume..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,823    Replies: 3
"Hey folks - I've done a lot of searching for uncut paraffin, and I personaly prefer not to put naptha or benzine in my body. So, as far as I'm aware, this is the only place to get 100%..."
Last Reply by
Views: 906    Replies: 3
"Bye bye folks,I'm off home now. Have a good xmasDeep Soul Sheep. Maybe see you in Dub on 28th.ByeKat "
Last Reply by
Views: 881    Replies: 3
"Has anyone read this book? It's not the most spiritual book in the world but the author, Alan Alford brings foward some very plausible explanations about the origins of mythology and ev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,287    Replies: 2
"This is for fans of Lenore (The Cute Little Dead Girl)I haven't read the comics but my friends that have say it is pretty damned spot on.Roman Dirge has made 26 Flash-based animations o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,814    Replies: 24
"hey gurls and guys.i am just wondering- whats everyones religion?to some ppl this is a personal thing... but to others they want the whole world to know.well....i am a pagan... who uses..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,726    Replies: 28
" my gurl decided she needed to get a job... a job which happens to be an hour away with only 4 busses a day going there and back and doing 12 hours shifts working at her sisters pu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 24,119    Replies: 14
"In case anyone was interested. I've included some editorial comments in italics. And no, this is not a joke. NTP CHEMICAL REPOSITORY (RADIAN CORPORATION, AUGUST 29, 1991) ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,171    Replies: 12
"Ok I was searching for the word poo (sorry if I've offended anyone) on google and I found this. I would like to make clear that I didn't write this however.... search results"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,533    Replies: 71
"to everyone but especially to the Americans, what de f*ck is Bush doeing? and most of all why? why only Iraq? China also has massdestruction weapons, USA also has nuclear weapons, haven..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,365    Replies: 21
"i was just wondering what me fellow humans are doing for a living, i have spent the last few months trying to earn a bit of money along the general lines of 9 to 5 crap which leaves me ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,703    Replies: 10
" Passing the cookies and Christmas drink recipes along Rum Coffee / Irish Coffee - Put one teasp. of sugar into a glass (Irish coffee / large wine glass). - Leave the spoon in the gla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,323    Replies: 5
"greetings all you beautiful HOPersi am off on hols at 5am in the morn (yes- hours like that DO exist! )im off to sydney on the train... and then on saturday i leave for merimbula. we..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,270    Replies: 6
"This is just plain odd. I really want to know how they did it though elgooG - the Google mirror site"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,267    Replies: 16
"I forgot to post this and Malcolm reminded me...After all the crap that has happened recently, my insurance finally came through. I was working with an insurance agent who was really di..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,519    Replies: 6
"So today I went in search of a tattoo parlor.I have several friends that do tat work, and wanted to see what else was out there because I am planning on having some extensive work done ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,957    Replies: 15
"oh dear tis all gone to pot. . . help! this weekend has been far too chaotic, firstly ended up working the idlewild gig when i promised myself i wouldnt work this week. finished..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,246    Replies: 13
"Ok, just because this hasn't been brought up recently (and I'm not referring to anyone specific, I promise!), I just wanted to make a general request of all posters.If you are going to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,211    Replies: 3
"Malcolm is 1,000 posts old today! Yay, Malcolm! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,468    Replies: 8
"Has anyone on this Forum ordered from www.concentrate.com.au. I found a staff on there that I like (900x100mm 1 piece Fire staff with red grips) and I thought it would be fun for double..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,479    Replies: 18
"I wish everyone in the world could get on with each other, it seems as if no one respects each others lives anymore. The sniper in America, Bali bombing, Melbourne shooting, more recent..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,514    Replies: 8
"For several years I went on a women's retreat weekend, during which we had to surrender our watches/time pieces. I am planning a retreat for next year and got to thinking about how diff..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,617    Replies: 9
"It's a long post, Sorry!!As some of you may know, i have a ghost/spirit that occupies my house. She comes and goes, bangs around the house, moves things around and turns electrical app..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,938    Replies: 9
"i have been looking in the profile but i dont find that option!can someone helpme? "

HOP Newsletter