Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,433    Replies: 6
"I was always wondering why I was always getting looked down at by the ''preps'' at my job and I finally figured it out...it's b/c I rave and do all this stuff. Has anyone else had this..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 6
"Hi everyone Just a post to tell all of you whom I have met in the past three months and who got to sign the postcards for malcolm s birthday that I have delivered the cards today. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,943    Replies: 14
"Below are 4 questions. Answer them instantly. You can't take your time.Answer them immediately. No pencil or paper! OK? Let's find out just howsmart and clever you really are. Ready? ....."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,536    Replies: 31
"Well... all this week (atleast over here) the Discovery Channel is doing a series on New Zealand, all I can say is that I am soo jealous your land is so perdy. I really enjoyed the lan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 929    Replies: 5
"this is sundance from (brothers of the flame)we have been hearing alot of stuff from peoplesaying they have heard of us so im trying to see who really heard of us.write a message tell m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,878    Replies: 22
"All Londoners take note: this coming week, London will experience a violent electrical storm characterized by many Lightning strikes. Londoners should note the following signs that you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,880    Replies: 3
"Very kewl chik from URN recently told me about this. Live steel sword play, a ranking systems, tournaments, and mad training session(you work your way up from blunt blade/full padding)...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,410    Replies: 11
"Hello All This is a sad day for me in Tampa Fl. After spending all day on the phone with promotersand more fire marshells than I care to count.In a vain attempt to salavge our nat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,028    Replies: 23
"I'm in the middle of an exciting online mudslinging contest on another set of boards for parties around my area. Somehow I got mixed up in the age old "How dumb Kandie Ravers are" argu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,865    Replies: 26
"this is a long blab... but i need to get it off my chest... and i hope sum1 can give me sum insight on my problems and sum suggestions or opinions.oki. just to fill u in quickly...i'm a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,940    Replies: 43
"Thought I'd start this contraversial topic off to see what people think!The thing is, that from a personal view I think thatthe biggest obstruction to sex-equal opportunities is women.(..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,127    Replies: 4
"hello beautiful people as most of you know I have been on the move for the past 3 months travelling around the world I have met many many people, some for a minute, some for longer...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,115    Replies: 6
"No I am not a racist homophobic! Just seeking information on some smokes!!Nobody seems to use the word fag anymore for cigarettes (or did you ever!)Anyhow, if anyone knows where you can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,683    Replies: 6
"hey all fluffy HOPpersjust wanted to say a mass apology for not being around for quite awhile and for not returning long dated pm's. things have been a bit bizaar for the last couple of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,447    Replies: 5
"Man its been bout three months since i last twirled, than last nite i suddenly got the urge but when i started i felt i'd had lost the nack for the art, i kept on fumbling and dropping ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,181    Replies: 10
"hello, i reliese that this is somewhat non-fire related topic but i figure fire folks tend to have unusual hobbies so i might as well ask...are there any folks who know how to climb tre..."
Views: 1,633    Replies: 24
"might wanna check this out...i know you work hard on maintaining this site, wouldn't wanna see someone steal it from ya:http://www.imblowinup.com/glowsticking.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,267    Replies: 27
"hmm, well... as i poked through all the old posts, learning about who you all are and what makes you tick (and apparently some of you tick really, really loudly), i realized that i had..."
Views: 1,313    Replies: 0
"hello, my name is melissaquick question to fire folks around the world, has anyone been to Madagascar? i will be going there sometime in september and staying there for a year. i would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 820    Replies: 1
"I am the king, I am the holyI am the damned, I am the holyMy feathers are ten knivesI am the dove whse wings are murderMy name is loveI want to know who wrote it so that I can read some..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,260    Replies: 15
"if any of you wanted to know what kind of menagerie i keep then look here R"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,627    Replies: 41
"there are two things that really shit me, missing the point of a topic and EDITING A F***ING POST. (not attacking anyone)now in the "fibreglass deadly" i mocked someone who compleatly a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,608    Replies: 38
"Well after a kindo of OK weekend spent in London at the weeked. Me and nancy left glass's on sunday afternoon to head to St.Pancras station to catch a train.on our arrival, we bumped i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,832    Replies: 16
"I don't know if anyone else has heard about this but I was reading a newspaper and I came across this website.Not saying it is gonna do much of anything but if you all want to check it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,217    Replies: 21
"crazy thing happened today, the marines called my house offering me a chance to come back for a year. i would move to north carolina and be there for one year and make my regular salar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,229    Replies: 3
"Oh, check these videos out! They are so fun! Strindberg and Helium There's four, i like the third and fourth best. They were part of the sundance film festival online. They're short ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,161    Replies: 57
"So...I noticed a very strange thing, for me, at least today.I can only speak from the American Culture perspective here...PWB and I were in a restaraunt today and this family was seated..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,174    Replies: 60
"While on holiday i visited a new sports complex in France (cape du couvair (sp?)) and i found i couldnt say "Ski Slope". It ended up sounding like "Ski Skope" or "Sli slope". I've t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,753    Replies: 110
"This was when I was in a part of my life which Alot of others have been, tell me what you think, if you don't mind...I'm going to paint a picture,A picture with a twist.I'll paint it wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 26,937    Replies: 57
"Possibly a subject thats been posted before but...I went and had another little chat with staff at juggleart to find out some rather disturbing news... and I felt I should spread it aro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,306    Replies: 20
"Did anybody participate? Sadly it wasn't well promoted in my area so I missed out."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,125    Replies: 9
"As an old timer I certainly know how to use "Events and Gatherings" and the "Meet Others" and all of the other fun tricks on HoP.My problem with "Meet others" is that I strongly believe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,255    Replies: 8
"Worth a thousand words. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,756    Replies: 5
" I know very little about different file types and am trying to find a good free video player for things I have found on the net.I am told (by the site in question) that RealVideo ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,163    Replies: 6
"Hey Peeps.I have had some good news and I wanna tell the world. (Well at least a sitable microcosm thereof)I passed all my exams..Wooo Hooo.And I have booked my ticket for Australia £6..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,268    Replies: 12
"erm so flash wondered what i looked like, even though theres been a pic on my profile for a while, but hey heres some galleries i just finished uploading. fire and costume. personal pi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,256    Replies: 10
"Well everyone, Arsn and I are moving to the gold coast. We have a beach front apartment and jobs so wish us luck. We will not have internet access for a long time. Promise you wont forg..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,427    Replies: 22
"My old promoter from the Camel Cigarette Company got ahold of me and has hired me to do the Pleasures Parties again. So, this coming Sat night I am going to do my first real, large fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,130    Replies: 9
"Okay, question for the medical and physics buffs out there:I recently bought some ear candles from a store in Glebe (for the uninitiated these are hollow tubes of wax that you light whi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,719    Replies: 6
"play pois in thesea it's great dance or tricks "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,664    Replies: 4
"Did any of you fine people attend any of the anti war rallies this last weekend?if so which one?I was able to lead the rally here through dallas.Just curios on yalls feelings on the war..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,213    Replies: 30
"Ok, so I leave for London in seven days! Who am I gonna see? Hmm? 7!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,091    Replies: 6
"Today I heard a new perspective about the whole oil issue in the world.Nearly all the oil in the world is bought with US dollars giving the American economy excellent stability BUT sinc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,633    Replies: 15
"Hey everyone!Two days ago I entered Whipping Boy and I intoa radio contest called "Screw Over Your Ex". The ideawas to tell about how bad your ex is. The woman withthe worst ex and the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,664    Replies: 5
"OK so yeah I'm a hopeless romantic, sue me Anyway, I saw the last episode tonight and it was so heartwarming! I love happy endings I'm awful I know but I just had to share with t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,225    Replies: 6
"IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE Security wishes to notify you that there have been six suspectedterrorists working out of your office. Five of the six have beenapprehended.Bin Sleepin, Bin Lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,545    Replies: 17
"It is Wednesday and it is 11:00 AM in California where Kinudin is. He is in school. Yet he is logged on to HOP right now. Ok, let's all gather around and call him a bad boy. (Gi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,348    Replies: 18
"http://www.cyberglass.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf This flash can read your mind..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,975    Replies: 15
"My good lady was kind enough to purchase "Poi spinning" by michal khan for me 4Xmas , and its bloodly fantastic! Has anyone else out there got their mits on a copy, and what do they thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,349    Replies: 8
"I was thinking today about the protests that many of us are embarking upon in our home countries. Most of us are petitioning our governments to prevent a war occurring in the Middle Ea..."

HOP Newsletter