Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,519    Replies: 7
"Ok, massive budget cuts came... we knew they were coming. It was an extremely strange move to drop the journalism minor, which is (was) the only one in the entire UC system. It also ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 776    Replies: 3
"No, really! She just posted in "Either/Or" I swear, I saw her!Welcome back, DFQ!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,809    Replies: 5
"heyneed some help you guys, um.....i'll tell you the story from the start, right my very beautiful girlfriend left me not very long ago (bout 2 daysish) and well, she kind of broke my h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,639    Replies: 127
"Another discussion title got me thinking....Being that I'm studying theology I was just kinda wondering - If you could ask God one quetion what would it be? I know, odd question, but on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,209    Replies: 57
"I was conversing with a friend about these, how people can wiggle their ears, raise only one of their eyebrows-or otherwise move them independently, fold or roll their tongues (some can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,203    Replies: 18
"Am sitting here toiling away wondering what, if any, perks people get in regard to their toys of choice at their place of employment, especially those who have "average" jobs?I work for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,329    Replies: 103
"I'm meeting the one and only Dom tomorrow! I'm taking him to share a special doofing experience with us and am really looking forward to welcoming another international HoPer into ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,829    Replies: 23
"So our class is beginning a course that will entail 18 hours of lecture, small group discussion, and patient presentation dealing with the subject of interpersonal violence and the role..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,019    Replies: 14
"Erm..... BLARGG!!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,860    Replies: 31
"http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/03/04/iraq.usa.shirt.reut/index.html "Man Arrested for 'Peace' T-Shirt""
Last Reply by
Views: 2,595    Replies: 11
"Right, I don't think I will talk about any upcoming events on HOP again! First Cafe Cairo and now Natural Order. Saturday night, grooving away at Natural Order when the police and co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,974    Replies: 30
"this is just a little note aimed at pk of course and all u others out there who have to be parted with loved ones i know how it feels and it feels really shitty "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,234    Replies: 15
"This is a common test used in psychiatry. A lot of people think it's silly, but it's actually a valid diagnostic tool. click on the link below to try it and learn how it works. Ink Bl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,445    Replies: 20
"Well monday night was quite a sad occasion for me, it was going to be my last ever teapots session, for those that dont know i am talking of my local juggling club "the flying teapots c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,040    Replies: 23
"http://www.hot.ee/dontdrink/ Might as well give fair warning that you don't want to click this link until you've had your morning coffee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,263    Replies: 14
"They call it a liger.http://www.sierrasafarizoo.com/animals/liger.htm"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,315    Replies: 27
"I was talking about this with a friend the other night, so thought I would use it as my very first start of a thread on HOP! Here's the topic:If you could only ask three questions to a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,007    Replies: 4
"So we had three hours of lecture on substance abuse disorders an an hour of lecture on body image/eating disorders today.Now, these are BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL topics. I mean, this is import..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,019    Replies: 47
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the unlimitable superior who reveals Himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply em..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,782    Replies: 6
"hiya!i just wanted to thank to everyone that i met on tuesday, you were all so friendly! in fact i dont really know who was who except a few and i guess i also met people who are not on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,144    Replies: 3
"erm, i was just checking some stats from my server, and came accross some search strings people have used and found my site poiinthepark.co.uk....... have fun i added some humour for ra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,338    Replies: 11
"Sometimes scientists make such profound discoveries I just have to tell all my friends. Scientist says Stonehenge a monument to female genitalia"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,616    Replies: 4
"Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on a good variety of Parachute silks, UV materials.I feel like getting creative, but I have not found any materials that inspire m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,031    Replies: 2
"http://www.snopes.com/politics/mideast/kiesling.aspI thought it was pretty well written."
Views: 957    Replies: 0
"OK, this website I had once, but when my old hard drive crashed I lost it and we have never been able to find it again, so I am asking my friends at HoP if anyone knows its whereabouts...."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,785    Replies: 54
"Ok, did anyone see this one!Check out this article. While the author has a point or two (especially about safety), I'd still like to smack her upside the head with a flaming wick (or tw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 6
"I thought this was awesome and inspiring, in a weird way.http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=573&e=9&u=/nm/20030305/od_nm/odd_newzealand_crucifixion_dc"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,661    Replies: 2
"http://www.orange-today.co.uk/news/story/sm_757271.html?menu=news.quirkiesHehe time to bring back the good old days. I guess 200 million dead under his reign is considered the "good ol..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,243    Replies: 10
"Want to book a club spinning tour?NYC is pretty much off the list. So is Chicago and all of Rhode Island.Take Boston off now too.http://www.boston.com/dailynews/062/region/Menino_announ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 46,565    Replies: 159
"ok peoples this is a competition!! prizes yet to be determined, however i will ajudicate(nanananana).. rules are as follows 1). any quote gos 2). first person in with the quote has all ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,080    Replies: 3
"Ive created a program that is basically just a different cursor. It started as just a little fun but I really like it and thought others might like it too. Anyway If Im going to be maki..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,952    Replies: 2
"http://preterhuman.net/texts/ And Ive even got Miss Peles permission. Theres a category for sex and drugs but it doesnt exactly force you to go in there so I figure its alright.Go to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,254    Replies: 16
"Well, I'm home after a fantastic trip to England. However, my suitcase is still in London. Anyways, thanks to all who came out to meet me, and especially thanks to BamBam, Hells Bel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,413    Replies: 10
"Hi y'allA friend of mine just e-mailed me with a comment about vicious circles, she's been off the drink for about a month and can't wait to get drunk again that's her vicious circle. A..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,658    Replies: 36
"this thread is not personal!!!I havent been here long (HOP that is )but there is 4 reasons why I'm here.... 1. learn moves 2. laught at the jokes 3. see the videos ( al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,591    Replies: 22
"is anyone here from canada???????????i'm looking for people to poi with"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,847    Replies: 39
"just thought i should share a happy hop moment.... ahhhh the famous hop couple. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,996    Replies: 5
"Friends will be Friends by QueenAnother red letter day,So the pound has dropped and the children are creating,The other half ran away,Taking all the cash and leaving you with the lumber..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,279    Replies: 12
"Right. So.While I was in England, we came up with this idea. You see, there are certain things that you can get in some countries, but not in others. And that sucks if you happen to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,625    Replies: 5
"Hello all! Just wondering if anyone could advise me on the cheapest place to register a .com and a .co.ukThanks! Salinger"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,185    Replies: 46
"Sorry for this stupid post but I am grinnning cause right now some of my favourite people in the world are online with meNYC, PK, Glass, Flash, pele, Knoxious, Raymund...I LOVE YOU GUYS..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,464    Replies: 17
"Hey people. I have started to write a collection of information on tropical, sub-tropical, and coldwater fish, so I was wondering if any of you fish peeps out there would be interested ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,250    Replies: 9
"So I flew Northwest Airlines to London. I've flown Northwest Airlines many times and I'd say that maybe one trip out of six happens without at least some inconvenience.On this trip, I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,301    Replies: 5
"I know there are a few threads open on this general topic but I did want to take it from another angle. I didn't realize that New York City had some of the strictest building regulatio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,312    Replies: 6
"I don't know if any one has posted about this before, or if any one is assosiated with them but the other night i saw there latest show.and i must say it was fantastic they had a great ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,308    Replies: 25
"right, my folks thought they'd suprise me by getting me a unicycle for Christmas and.....well....consider me suprised.I have no idea how I'm ever gonna ride the darned thing Any tips..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,859    Replies: 8
""If I catch you pracicing that drug dancing again you're getting kicked out of the house!!!" -my mom.I really want to try out these new moves I've been reading about, but due to the thr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,952    Replies: 30
"Ok, so we have a thread dedicated to words we love and the topic came up of words we HATE.Here are words that just make me cringe."eyeball""wifebeater" <-- a sleeveless undershirt......"
Last Reply by
Views: 11,463    Replies: 52
"Right, Here it is, I need a sure fire way to get a young ladys attention, i have never spoken to her, i don't know her name, nothing. She works in a local music shop in town, so i can'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,774    Replies: 13
"*Ahem*This morning, an e-mail went round from our resident intro-flirt and good friend Hels Bells.It reads:-"After months of self doubt, "I can't do it", "I've failed" etc etc Ireceived..."

HOP Newsletter