Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,216    Replies: 1
"welp, I learned a few lessons the other day:don't wear heavy hairgel/spray: it's easy to ignite.make sure that the watchers are relatively sober; had one person stumble into my performa..."
Views: 2,509    Replies: 15
"when I am sad or bored or a tad bit depressed I - wear orange colour- cook yummy food for friends- tidy all of my place... and since I do not own a place at the mo... find someone whose..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,137    Replies: 7
"Ok, this is kind of war-related, but not really, so let's please avoid making it a debate since it really doesn't have to be. And Mods, go ahead and move it if you like, it won't bothe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,202    Replies: 6
"Hi all, could a lowly little moderator please ask a question of you all? Probably more directed at Vegans and vegetarians?I'm looking for a website that has a reasonable list of food c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,562    Replies: 7
"just thought id put alittle something up due to the happy mood i woke up in this morning Is it me or does sunshine make you want to do nothing apart from going out in to the park ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,131    Replies: 11
"Can anyone out there help me find someone/somewhere that will teach me belly dancing. Preferably around the London area.Cheers,Ab"
Last Reply by
Views: 33,393    Replies: 326
"I'm in childish play mode right now (OK ... I often am, I know ... )and I was wondering if anyone cares to play Hide and seek with me ???anyone ?? "
Views: 1,092    Replies: 0
"Anyone else noticed the poll figures on the front page always seem to total 99.9%? Who's been stealing all those 0.1%'s, and what do they want them for? J"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,698    Replies: 3
"Okay...this is a world-wide call for the best smilies you can find...and not just cute little smiley faces...awesome ones like this.... (thats me in a spider-made hammock...just thoug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,038    Replies: 20
" okay, it is beer o'clock, and I have already had one, but that new poll had me thinking. Is it really a requirement for your life that your eyes spin really well in their sockets? A..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,679    Replies: 7
"well... im just letting off... hmm dunno what i'd call it... emotions? that'll do.i found out an old friend of mine from yr 7 & 8 (1997-8) killed her self Tuesday.we havent spoken for a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,168    Replies: 28
"anyone who watched the Fast Show will recognise the frase.. but I'm going to twist it a bit.. just for some fun and light hearted rubbish, I'm feeling WAY to serious today..Anyway - tod..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,741    Replies: 52
""The USA has done it's best to promote peace in the world." That is the topic of this debate, please debate weather or not you believe this (Pro) or you do not believe this (Con).I wil..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,688    Replies: 33
"I am thinking about getting dreads,...and i was cheking it out on the net and i was wondering do you do them yourself or can you get them done at a beautysalon...or something...coz i ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,050    Replies: 1
"Who's going to the tool gathering? That is my goal for this summer,if I can get enough peices done to show there. I think it would be good exposure for the type of genre and style I enj..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,586    Replies: 22
"So I started feeling sick around 10 AM. I made it through my lecture (despite having to excuse mysef to the bathroom a few times) and then at about half past noon, I asked a friend of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,507    Replies: 6
"Maybe I should explain... A bee just flew in and landed on my monitor and its running after all the smiles trying to shag them. That or it thinks they are little flowers. It seems parti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,598    Replies: 6
"The Incendium website is back online after being down for around a month due to technical difficulties. Keep a lookout for a new design which should be up in a month or so.And for anyo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,426    Replies: 12
"this game is the hardest came i have ever seen in my life IT IS IMPOSSIBLE! well...i cant do it anyway..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,483    Replies: 10
"Hello beautiful people WOW..4282 members on HOP, maybe more by the time you read it and even more who do not even register... Please make yourself comfortable and feel at home, it tr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,708    Replies: 8
"So I just spent 3 hours in my basement doing stop frame animation.There are a few conditions I should point out about being in my basement. First of all there is a furnace right behind..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,621    Replies: 124
"Hi All, so bored at moment what with exams and all, I have been thinking of fun stuff to do ! So my plan is thus, a HOP-A-(very)LONG SONG! It would start with a word, which I shall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,457    Replies: 13
"Im at University and have been speaking to quite a few people in the opportunity to start running firetwirling classes hereObviously the teacher will be payed however we need a teacher ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,153    Replies: 3
"So, while away this weekend I realized something really big for me. I need to back away from performing. I will still do the things I am booked to do currently. I will still actually ta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,153    Replies: 7
"To the poi community,This came up during an evening of herbal delights, and i thought i would bring it to your attentions, Do you think that really (i mean really) stupid people. Know t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,569    Replies: 6
"hello everyone! just thought id pop in say hi since i havn't been around for a while. how are you all especialy pele since last time i was about was just after your accident, hope yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,912    Replies: 8
"Is it possible to have an entry deleated?I posted a request for fire twirling teachers to come to my uni about 3 days ago and it seems to have dissappeared from anywhere in the forums....."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,043    Replies: 24
"hi folks it's me..just a quick poll..how many of you when you were younger really like a person of the opposite sex and never had the courage to ask them out or to the movies or somethi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,433    Replies: 91
"I saw this on the news and couldn't help but do a search on it. Trust me just click here. Could there be any other way to protest ??? Nude not Nuke ! Or even bett..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,315    Replies: 6
"OK, this forum is getting a bit melancholy me thinks. Time for some 'light entertainment'.Some punchlines can stand alone, without the aid of the body of the joke, and be funny. The mos..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,530    Replies: 4
"So, with the stepped up security there is a kind of nervous tension surrounding travelling with fire tools, especially by plane.While I was travelling this weekend I was stopped in secu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,894    Replies: 5
"Ian Paisley gets accidentally cyrogenically frozen for 50 years. When he wakes up, the first question from his big, angry mouth is: "What the hell happened?" His doctor comes over and s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,384    Replies: 19
"Just wanted to point out that not everyone identifies as either male or female. It might have been nice to include a "neither" or "other" in the poll.-Cheryl"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,708    Replies: 11
"Finally me N Gem star have started our travels . We're in Hong Kong at the moment and what can I say it's a buetiful (sp?) place all high rise appartment blocks built on mountain..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,328    Replies: 23
"Today could be such a monumental day, in 50 years time history students could be asking you where you were when you knew war was going to break out. In order for them to know and for us..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,326    Replies: 41
"this is something i always think about whether im travelling on the bus or just thinking alone i have lots of things id like to be like maybe the wind or a babys giggle i dunno being a ..."
Views: 3,068    Replies: 15
"PK mentioned a place called 'Threadneedle Lane'Well I know of 'The Spinney' in Leeds and 'The Weavers' in Northampton.I was wondering if anyone has any more spinning related place names..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,042    Replies: 17
"Yup. That's how much snow is outside my window. And still falling. Just when I thought Old Man Winter had gotten the hint that he had overstayed his welcome, he's had to leave us yet..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,529    Replies: 4
"Dood! It's 7:15 AM where you are! Shouldn't you be on your way to school or something?Watch out or we'll have to sic NYC on you again. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,084    Replies: 11
"Ah what a beautiful day! Lets hope it lasts the weekend (Cantus is right, I AM obsessed about it raining on weekends, but only cause it always does!)Reading in the paper today about 'th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,135    Replies: 4
"Just curious is anyone in here has actually tasted a Tangello and if they have...could they explain the need for someone to invest money in making this half orange half mandarine type f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 3
"It will be the summer after school and before I go to university, I'd like to travel somewhere with a few friends fairly like England, urban-ish, green, nice weather, English speaking, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,655    Replies: 22
"I dont post that often, so its not like anyone reconizes who I am as like some people on the boards but oh well.This is a pretty pathetic post but yeah, Depressed, yes. My life sucks, e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 908    Replies: 3
"'ello everyone, I am new to the site, and to Poi itself, looking for others out there that share the fascination of this wonderful art. I would like to meet, or simply chat via the net ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,968    Replies: 18
"Hello everyone that knows who I am. This is just to send you all that do my love, and those of you that don't can have some too! *gives everyone in the room a big sloppy kiss* ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,725    Replies: 17
"Keep-e-uppie Classic waste of time!But I'm crap could only manage about 15/Edit/ for spelling.. you wonder what the hell I could mis-spell in the above?? Hmm me too.. &lbr; 13. March 2..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,862    Replies: 39
"check this out and tell me what you think..... type in your name and post what it says... .laterz..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,369    Replies: 21
"SO, i'm at the airport, and Cassandra's flight has been delayed an hour, so i thought i'd take advantage of this little net doovy thingamy and tell you all just how nervous i am... actu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,432    Replies: 9
"Does anyone get together and lite up in the Austin area? If so,who and where at? If not,who wants to start?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 7
"Where will you spin your poi at this tuesday during the full moon,the beach,the lake,your front yard?"

HOP Newsletter