Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,746    Replies: 14
"Ok being the youngest child in my family I used to get alot of hand-me-down clothes from by big sister.. I used to hate it - nothing new just for me.. most of my clothes had my sister s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,740    Replies: 13
"yes... i was inna car crash today ok- i was driving my b/f's car, and thankin gawd it wasnt mine... (i'll explain later) anywho... saturday morning in capalaba is bloody crazy... bumper..."
Views: 1,033    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,187    Replies: 5
"i just wanted to see if anyone here is a full up member of the Lomographic Society? Just wondering if you have a lomohome on the website, if so, post a link! also ive started putting pi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,969    Replies: 17
"HelloJust a question. Have you experienced your guardian Angel??? I have just spent the weekend at an Angel workshop with an american channeller and spiritual healer called Teressa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 1
"I went to the Barnum and Bailey Circus last night with Whipping Boy, my son and a couple friends.Before the show they have the "acts" come out and do the "3 ring adventure" where the ki..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,649    Replies: 9
"howdy, i am a bit indecive about weither or not to chop off my dreads. in a nutshell i have dreads down to my waste and i am about to move to madagascar for a year. i really like my dre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,513    Replies: 29
"You can't all be from the southern hemisphere!!!can you...?Looking for anyone from NW Eng to chill wiv "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,658    Replies: 11
"i can see it!they are putting up(i didnt say errecting as smallboy would not have been able to cope) the tent behind my garden. its from new zealand/ australia (the flag has a union fl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,454    Replies: 23
"As one who is currently suffering from it right now (I've been awake for 60 of the past 66 hours and havn't shut my eyes in close to 24 hours), what does one think about putting you bod..."
Views: 3,188    Replies: 0
"i lost your # at beltain, but you should still come to practice at -<* John Champion Park *>- its on kunzlie next to the Reno Gazzet Jurnal bldg.(reno, NV) take 80 to wells (sou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,447    Replies: 4
"Philosophy of Life A philosophy professor stood before his class withsome items on the desk in front of him. When thefinal student was seated he picked up a large andempty glass bottle..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,886    Replies: 1
"i need someone to split on a roll of Kevlar wicking.i need about 50ft, and it's basically half the price if i buy a 100ft roll, so does anyone want to buy the other half off me??no extr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,930    Replies: 1
"Hi guysI wonder if you could help me out. A friends' sister is getting married and they're going to Paris for the hen night.The thing is they're TOTALLY into music so they're not looki..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,214    Replies: 3
"Some of you have probably seen this before, apparently it's been doing the e-mail rounds, I just got it and thought I'd share with all of you.Have you ever watched kidsOn a merry-go-rou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,251    Replies: 30
"my favourite has got to be quaker harvest crush with raisins....im just sitting here eating it straight out of the packet..its soooo nice.its "crispy oat clusters with softened juicy ra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,012    Replies: 38
"The new matrix film is almost here, I have to say I loved that last film if this film is half as good, well rock-on!A lot more use of weapons in this one, without the guns that is. Not ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,777    Replies: 13
"I was highly chuffed 2 see twirlers in the samurai jack cartoon yesterday... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,454    Replies: 5
"THIS IS THE NIPPLE SECTION!!!! IF U WANT 2 TALK BAOUT NIPPLES, THEN THIS IS THE PLACE!!!NOTE: i did this thread because it appears that this is a popular topic on the introductions sect..."
Last Reply by
Views: 958    Replies: 6
"FLYNT N KATH OWN!!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,030    Replies: 11
"Let’s say you are out in the world, making new friends, being open to new experiences, free for the first time in what feels like forever, and your making a decision that someone very..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,317    Replies: 6
"On a whim, I bought a copy of Welcome Back, Frank - one of the Punisher graphic novels.I've read it twice already and I really want to buy some more Punisher stuff to read.Since I know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,151    Replies: 13
"I finally plucked the courage up to get my tragus (middle part of the ear) peirced yesturday!!! Everyone was telling me how it hurts...and hurst for ages! I got it done, yeah i gotta ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,231    Replies: 8
"i found this quote somewhere...sooo ****ing true!!!" You know the world is crazy when the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, the Swiss have the Americ's cup, the French are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,603    Replies: 16
"hi!!!! I'm sorry for my english!! Ros's pictures rememder me an article who call "les fées existent"(fairy are alive).This article said that fairies left an deep impression in th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,737    Replies: 41
"Hiya all,I'm officially hooked after only a few months, but I'm not sure what to do. I saw one of my bro's friends doing a fire-poi show at a party we had and I was mesmirised by the e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,059    Replies: 22
"I am interested to hear your thoughts on whether you think that you should act and look a certain way when you reach certain ages? I have often been critisised that I am immature for m..."
Views: 2,073    Replies: 0
"There's a new online group about juggling! In the truth it is an italian group but some "strangers" are welcome! So, if you want to come and post some message... do it... The import..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,953    Replies: 2
"No this isnt a war thread, actually it is a post about clowns, or fools as they were called way back when.Okay, tomorrow is Friendship Day here in Japan. It is a day when we invite the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,370    Replies: 24
"Yup. It went through on the Amber Bill.I've made my decision: I am going to finish my training and then go to a different country. The United States is not safe for freedom-loving peo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,764    Replies: 4
"Here's my story... about a year ago a firespinning/drum group started up in my city (they call themselves the fire and drum society). Every Friday around 9:30pm till 2:30 am a group of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,135    Replies: 21
"I was asked by a lovely member of this community asked me if there are any known superstitions regarding the fire community. My thoughts on this are that the art is so young relatively ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,746    Replies: 17
"Every day I have to delete at least 5 spam mails trying to sell me stiffy drugs.Does anyone else get these all the time? They're annoying as hell. It's totally conceivable that a frie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 17,346    Replies: 145
"If you have someone that you sent a message and they have yet to read it, and you know they have been on the boards recently, this is the place to let them know that you have replied an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,850    Replies: 7
"What happens when the Australian Government restricts media access to the shameful practice of mandatory detention of Asylum seekers (especially of children) in hell-hole conditions awa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 32,442    Replies: 25
"ok, i've read before that poi is good exercise, but to be honest i think that's kind of clutching at straws somewhat. That's like saying pub crawls are good exercise right?When i went o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,729    Replies: 8
"Being new, I realize that this question may have been posed before, but I'd like to hear from all that are interested as a way to get to know you:Why do you do what you do?Why do you ju..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,781    Replies: 16
"As of 5:30 today (Wednesday 30th April) i am unemployed and thus no internet connection. So as it may well be months since i next get on-line for any length of time, i just wanted to sa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,089    Replies: 34
"Mid email conversation with a friend today, I told him he was amazing at poi, his response, "amazing? i cant even do reverse weave!"It got me thinking. I have quite a FEW friends that d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,637    Replies: 33
"Well...."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,683    Replies: 6
"Hello fellow HoPpers! I have a couple questions with regards to gifts for a bridal shower and wedding.My best friend Randy is getting married to his girl Meghan on June 28th of this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,850    Replies: 18
"hi, i really need to pick everyones brains, ive just started my third year teaching practice with a class of 4 year olds! Havent taught that age before, so am really stuck doing my plan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,865    Replies: 11
"What things does everyone around here do every day to help their health, mind (anything really)working well? I can't say there's anything I do everyday but lots of things I do when I ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,873    Replies: 22
"So I'm thinkin' about thinkin' about what I'm gonna do this summer. I'd love to do a little vacation with my princess but I'm not quite sure where...I could always do the "hotel"/"host..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,491    Replies: 41
"I believe in Fate from the point of view that I feel I'm at where I'm supposed to be and I do feel a guiding hand in my life that makes things happen and pushes me to where I'm supposed..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,107    Replies: 8
"I was recomended a movie by a friend this weekend, called "Waking Life". Its a film, made into a cartoon (Weird, cool animation) which deals with the nature of dreams and death, explain..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,285    Replies: 26
"Every now and then a certain person comes up with an idea for a better world...however more often than not it does not leave the inventors or conceivers head...Does anyone have any idea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,806    Replies: 2
"hi allat the moment my collage theater arts department is puting on a modernish version of romeo and juliet and for the "ball" sceen we want a sort of underground jazz club feel. I know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,503    Replies: 17
"Just to get some ideas you know, It'd be interesting to see where everyone likes to practice their spinning.I'd love to go out and spin outside all the time. But unfortunately, the weat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,234    Replies: 7
"Hey all. The weather is finally cracking here, and while it can't make up it's mind between winter or summer, we have some really nice days finally. So I have been going out walking. Th..."

HOP Newsletter