Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 598    Replies: 2
"Hey, I found a Fire Poi theme for Firefox and decided to share it on here http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/113533I like it "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,230    Replies: 3
"A while back I ordered some DVDs and products from HoP, delivered to the UK. I was gob-smacked by having to make a trip to the post-office and pay 8 pounds in VAT. I want to know what..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,484    Replies: 64
"this is wicked.....you just have to do everything in he right order...not as easy as it sounds though! Grow Cube"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,028    Replies: 3
"Hey all just a quickie in regards to the HOP website being down and out of action today for about 13 hours. Many may not have noticed and due to the time difference, not surprising ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,626    Replies: 9
"I just wanted to see if I could get some tips from the more experienced crowd on how to properly take care of my wicks so that they will last me as long as possibleI bought the cathedra..."
Views: 847    Replies: 0
"Just wondered if anyone else out in the USA is attending this year. I had never heard of it before but read about it in a Rolling Stone. Just bought my tickets yesterday and I'm guess..."
Last Reply by
Views: 647    Replies: 9
"just wondering who all on here are night owls?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,239    Replies: 30
"Ok, I was thinking about seeing if the Michigan Renaissance Festival might hire me, so I checked out what they normally get, because I've never seen fire any of the times I've been (eve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 794    Replies: 2
"Anyone in North London meeting or up for meeting for some spinning? I've lived up here in Haringey/near Enfield for about 3 years now and have yet to meet anyone doing poi/staff/whateve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,085    Replies: 19
"Ok today at work apparently my manager looked at my Facebook with some of her friends, who also work with me, and saw my latest video. She was very impressed and was talking to me about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 746    Replies: 1
"Does anyone think this might be too heavy ?? Maybe i should go with a 90mm??Haven't been in the CJ game for very long but im more into single ball currently.. also best place to purchas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,335    Replies: 14
"Ok-so I want some opinions on something that's going on in my life at the present time. Well...I got pregnant at 16(right after I turned 16, now 17) and had a kid last year. She was goi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 944    Replies: 11
"My housemates and i were sitting chillaxing to some doof and came a really cool clip on youtube with tiesto and the blueman performing live together. it looked amazing with the bluemen ..."
Views: 679    Replies: 0
"I just wanted to thank everyone from Dallas, OKC and in between that weighed in on gathering everyone up. It looks as though we will be doing this."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,096    Replies: 3
"Hey guys, I am organising a hens party in Martinborough - Wairarapa on the 2nd of April ( Good Friday ) I am trying to find a fire poi/staff performer to entertain us. If there is anyon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,228    Replies: 12
"I just had the worst realization of the weekend.My poi (and juggling) skills have been sitting dormant because I've been too enthralled in keeping up with new performance videos and &qu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,770    Replies: 6
"Hullo, this is mainly to say that I won't be posting as frequently as I used to because I have a new job! It all happened pretty quickly, I went to a job agency and she took my details ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,834    Replies: 20
"if you'd got 28.800k to spend, consider this beauty: (carrier, launching pad/ dock not included)...the flipside is that you have to be a US citizen and ... couldn't take it for a ride..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,150    Replies: 21
"This little question popped into my head after a huge beach spinning session i had yesterday. after i lit up and started pinning i completely blanked out, when they finnaly went out i s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,484    Replies: 18
"I just bought flowlights and colecords....more stuff...but then again, how much is too much? is there such a thing?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,260    Replies: 14
"Okay, I shall now set out on my quest for a list future jobs to convince my mom to let me countinue spinning. (yes my mom is saying that i cant countinue spinning poi if i dont get a li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,302    Replies: 5
"Ok, my friend is starting this, and it's catching on. I want all of you to look up Justin Bieber videos on Youtube and post R.I.P. Justin I myself am enjoying myself quite a bit "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,862    Replies: 3
"Hi PeopleNew to this site!Name is Pur im running a NYE event in melbourne city yeah! Something different, unique and xcellent. Looking for people out there who are in possession of flow..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,884    Replies: 40
"a shoal of fish, a gaggle of geese, a_________ of spinners. any ideas for the collective noun for spinners or poists? or is there one already?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,711    Replies: 34
"I think so.Today is March 1 here, so I just posted IN THE FUTURE!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 824    Replies: 2
"got a new video on the tube.. its ok the edit is shitty but i enjoy the spinning let me know what you guys think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBlS57KtOhY"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,218    Replies: 6
"OK, last night, me and my friends went to a place called Skateland, which is a rollerblading rink and is pretty much a rave place for people who are too young for clubs. We went there, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,997    Replies: 5
"anyone have valid one ??"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,252    Replies: 8
"So yeah, my band was selected as a featured artist on "we7 Presents..." which is kind of cool.we7 is pretty much Spotify but web-based, so you can stream to your hearts conten..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,684    Replies: 12
"What are your top 5 online forums to post on?(and why?)"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,073    Replies: 22
"i will be spending a year travelling through australia and new zeland starting next august with the purpose of involving myself in as much fire as possible. anyone i can contact to lea..."
Views: 2,132    Replies: 0
"Hey all, So I am planning on doing a fire poi show for my brotherĀ“s wedding (If I get the green light) and need some new handles. I am in Spain now but get back 2 days before the weddi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,935    Replies: 20
"I've noticed that I've been extremely over self-conscious about my spinning. People always tell me how amazing I am and I always think I'm crappy. I look back at videos of my spinning a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,412    Replies: 5
"whats a tiki torch adam"
Last Reply by
Views: 792    Replies: 19
"Just had a random thought would spinning in space be like? or would it even work?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,745    Replies: 1
" ... to all "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,443    Replies: 3
"Ok this is a shameless plug for my youtube video, please check it out let me know what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUgmU_thu0 please remember ive not been spinning to lon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,554    Replies: 13
"Greetings and much love to the HoP massive!This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for a while. My name's Sven, I grew up in Australia (born in East-Berlin), I love to spin st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,961    Replies: 17
"Okay everybody put down your poi and stop doing something useful for a few minutes and play this game. It's completely retarded and hilarious. Enjoy! http://games.adultswim.com/robot-un..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,534    Replies: 4
"Has any one ever tried to superglue their eye lids closed?(hmm ya this is dumb, their was a game like this on anotehr board i posted on a LONG time ago, cant rmember how it went, oh wel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,907    Replies: 4
"Hey! I just had a thought to ask on the forum. Are there any poi-swinging-pagans going on down to the Free Spirit Gathering in Maryland? Me and some friends are going to be there spi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,178    Replies: 5
"hey ya~all. this is my first of many posts im sure. so i have a few questions for all ya all out there who can help a few of us out here. so does anybody know where to buy kevlar rope w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,998    Replies: 46
"i don't know about the rest of you, but I find that once the weather gets cold and damp, I kind of lose my drive to get out there and spin. Fire sure helps when it's freezing but I also..."
Last Reply by
Views: 859    Replies: 1
"check out the new vid on the tube yo just somethin i through together real quick. leave some feedback please..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdpQZa2XIc"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,236    Replies: 10
"I have an 12 year old Mastiff that was 200 pounds when whe was healthy, just to give you an idea on the size. Daisy has a tumor in her eye, lately she's been crying and shivering at nig..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,266    Replies: 16
"Well, my computer is stupid and I have to retype it so here it is again, but this time rushed because I'm running low on time for now:This weekend I went to a party, and now friends exp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,936    Replies: 58
"come on.........give it a go i got these two BLATENT scam mails this evening........From: barr_chisom_2008 <barr_chisom_2008@ig.com.br> Add to address book To: barr_chisom_20..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,359    Replies: 4
"tis is a thread to list the song that best describes the type of person you are.To kick things of: Me - flagpole sitta by Harvey Danger video link "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,264    Replies: 33
"My computer has been playing up recently, i was wondering if anyone can help me, I have Windows ME editionWhen i first start up my computer it comes up with:EVNTSVC has caused an error ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,222    Replies: 9
"Nothing like last minute planning...MarkP and I are down in the High Wycombe and Slough area this Saturday for a wedding (not ours) . Any locals up for meeting up for some fire action..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter