Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,180    Replies: 6
"I saw someone do something rather ignorant and disrespectful on TV the other night . Im not going to name names due to the fact i feel i will recieve some hate mail which i dont want..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,437    Replies: 7
"Hi Everyone I was just wondering if anyone else is going to Splendour in the Grass (19th/20th July, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia) http://www.splendourinthegrass.comI can't wait! Hop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,987    Replies: 20
"me...again..a few minutes after telling my mum that i wouldnt hit it.whoops.£2 in the lightbulb jar (its the same principle as a swear jar)then again...i havent smashed one for ages.th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,344    Replies: 14
"Did anyone see this, Incredible. do peaple know soemthing we can do?I wanna change the whole monetry system but I kneed a little support. Anyone? T "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,404    Replies: 25
"bleeeee!"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,086    Replies: 24
"hello beautiful peopleA thread was posted in a joking and light funny manner about being too drunk to speak etc... and I posted a comment about me being slightly worried about the young..."
Views: 913    Replies: 0
"My utmost appoligies to all i have offended! I can't say how sorry i am for #1/being a derilict,#2/not thinking of the wee ones that visit our garden of ,And #3 after a moment to po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,965    Replies: 11
"How do you keep a hippie in suspense? "
Last Reply by
Views: 857    Replies: 6
"Ok guys,here's a question for ya. What is the most outragous thing you've ever done with fire? And what made you do it? and have you ever done anything "naughty" with fire"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,126    Replies: 1
"Hey you long time no see!!! Sorry I just saw your little name and wow long time no see "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,099    Replies: 12
"ok here is the deal i am really into poi. so naturally i really like doing new moves and showing people what i can do. well tonight a group of my friends decided to go up to a local par..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,930    Replies: 34
"just been watching some of the videos and now i feel all meep! please someone tell me these are just extra special clever ppl with lots of practice so it doesnt seem that i could never..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,218    Replies: 8
"yo,a lot of civilian types ask me "Do you do kung foo or something?"Now I dont, but I pinched a heap of moves offa bo-jitsu, the stick martial art.I know there are wushu boys and stuff ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,144    Replies: 32
"As some of you may be aware Martin and I are doing a London juggling scene video and we want to make it as snazzy as possible so I was wondering what you guys thought made a good video ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,119    Replies: 4
"I got a Trojan Horse Virus earlier today. I spent all day running virus program's. to be on the safe side i even reformated my hard drive. STOOOPID TROJAN'S "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,523    Replies: 7
"Grrrr!Ever had one of those days which turns out to be a catalogue of things going wrong?Woke up...went for shower only to find house mates have finished of my all (not inexpensive) sho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,998    Replies: 7
"Greetings and Salutations!I am back maybe only breifly but back all the same, The whip crackers at work revoked my internet, a long time ago, but sometimes i can sneak into cyberspace, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,505    Replies: 5
"stoooopid Hurricane Didn't hit houston. I has gonna grab my fire poi and spin in the storm.Oh well,I'll have to wait till i get back to san fran and catch a storm there."
Last Reply by
Views: 951    Replies: 1
"right, how is everyone to everyone, remembering that hugs are just ace, &rbr;ive made my own staff at the momnet as funds are still short, as i now own a car (its a mini!!!) jus won..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,616    Replies: 15
"Okay, I never post "I need advice" type threads", but this has *really* been bothering me lately, so if you all could help me out, I will love you forever (despite the fact I already do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,701    Replies: 11
"so, as I was very bored, I dicided it was time for a little game. Here's how it goes: someone names a song and the artist and the next one names a song and an artist with a word from th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,328    Replies: 3
"My first burn was ages and ages and ages ago and was very exciting, and I loved it loads and loads, so I decided to create this post to commemorate it, seeing as I wasn't signed up to H..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,186    Replies: 11
"Hiya peeps,Been working on a circus for two weeks but I'm back now. No more ninja..... (looks left, looks right, oh well) Time for a new game.Finish that song line, i guess between the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,904    Replies: 11
"just a question. Inquireing minds want to know if you or someone you know has ever been robbed while doing poi? "
Views: 577    Replies: 0
"Has Anyone noticed bram around....Just wondering were my fellow British Columbian has gotten off to. Last I heard his mother forbid him to do poi. and I haven't seen him since the threa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,939    Replies: 1
"A post to say thanks to Liam, Aiden and Jo for a Sunday of good spinning and video shooting in Huddersfield.The Black Bush poi are even more spectacular in real life than on the vid cli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,076    Replies: 3
"Ne1 think it a bad idea to spin fire poi in a tropical storm. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,953    Replies: 14
"here it is.(ps I am especially sorry for the strife and famine in the world)"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,307    Replies: 23
"So after a little over a week of doing poi secretly from my dad, tonight if the weather is good I'm going too show him. Hopefully he'll be as impressed as mom was when I showed her. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,311    Replies: 22
" KillKillKill has been Killed! and I know for a fact (cos hes right here) that hes posted nothing offensive.Whats the big idea?you offended at the name? theres better ways my friends..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,118    Replies: 1
"Hello land of poi, ive had to sign in with a new name my old name was sneeman i think but ive lost the details. Well, im in Bankok on ko sam road right now, and I have around 12 m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,913    Replies: 6
"Flashback 2 is a rave happening in Sydney on the 2nd of August. A friend of mine got hired as a dancer for the night and mentioned to the promoter that i spin fire. Next thing i know i'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,165    Replies: 8
"Pretty increadible stuff. I want to order a basic constrictive glass cylinder and a couple of pumps for respiration/waste removal but I guess I will have to wait untill they get their ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,308    Replies: 1
"The Llama thread so reminded me of the silliness I once again require so Monty Python is helpin....Try Monty Python Laughing loads now... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,707    Replies: 5
"Not to long ago I posted a thread asking if there were bumper stickers available that are Poi/fire related stuff.Instead of getting an actual answer to that question a bunch of people j..."
Views: 1,049    Replies: 0
"http://groups.msn.com/relationships-and-friendship/homepagehttp://groups.msn.com/childrenrememberedhttp://groups.msn.com/council-house-swap-or-buy-a-house/homepagehttp://groups.msn.com/..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,369    Replies: 5
"...you wake up with a hangover, force yourself to go to class, throw up in the bathroom once you get there, and then realize 3 hours later that the sunglasses that were hooked onto the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,386    Replies: 12
"ok so the imperial lather soap in a bottle, its a liquid, and then when you get some out it turns onto foam as it comes out of the nozzel!?how does it do it?!do they imploye a load of m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,969    Replies: 60
"right...i have to get something off my chest that has...to be TOTALLY honest...been pissing me off..its about new people......now...how can i put this..about how EVERY SINGLE NEWBIE (in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 25
"mmm, this is something I just started wondering..promted by UCOF's admission of sillyness and I just thought I'd do a quick straw poll.Hands up those who consider themselves sillier tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 963    Replies: 3
"Okay..so I've made a post in the events section which seems to be sinking fast. So I thought I'd link it in here as this section seems to be generally more populated. BIG CHILL I've not..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,493    Replies: 10
"hey there,anyone know of a decent hangover cure? Apart from not getting drunk in the first place (not possible,way of life!!!)I fell into a pint (or five)of export last night and i t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,417    Replies: 9
"So these last few days have been my first as a "doctor." I am not a doctor yet and won't be for two years yet, but I'm working in the hospital seeing patients, examining them, and even..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,610    Replies: 11
"I will be visiting China for two weeks next month. I was wondering if anybody knows what kind of culture they have regarding twirling things in public, especial fire. I'm sure there cou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,023    Replies: 41
"Just got off the train from Glastonbury - Oh my god, that was an experience!What can I say apart from " Hi to all the fire spinning wierdos up in the Stone Circle!!!"Love you all! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,715    Replies: 29
"*Proceeding to whine*In my dance troupe, we all have our litte roles we play...like the Spice Girls Tribal style, but better. And the persona's aren't forced, they are just our alter-eg..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,212    Replies: 17
" This is my next tattoo... what do you guys think.. Kinda fairy like... kinda fire...Im stoked..Opinions?? there are a few more Im tossing up between but I wanted your guys opinion...I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,305    Replies: 2
"WHAT ? the invisible mysterious xaeda is online right now ....come on princess tell us what you have been up to ... we miss you !!!!!!shine oncass"
Last Reply by
Views: 23,815    Replies: 24
"Right, the idea of this game is to link to Kevin Bacon from any other actor, using common films.For example, you can link Val Kilmer to Kevin Bacon like this:Val Kilmer | The SaintEliz..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,481    Replies: 11
"This past thursday in Austin I got to watch a few street performances by Arashi, Sage and Tim (who wasn't as good a spinner as the other two, but was on stilts, which looked cool anyhow..."

HOP Newsletter