Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 5,181    Replies: 35
"Yes, you. Tempest, bovril, glass and the rest, whot you doin up? avent ya got jobs to get up for?N'way, if your insomniac enough to be here, why not come chat it up? sometimes its more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,110    Replies: 32
"Does anyone have some hugs to spare?Yesterday was a bad day for me...a very bad day. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,987    Replies: 8
" Better with sound"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,377    Replies: 21
"what drink do you usually get?i was just perching upon a nice green velvet stool in mmy local yesterday, when this thought popped into my bonce. I remarked to the barman:"Alas! I do not..."
Views: 674    Replies: 0
"I was just wondering if there were any spinners from Brazil here. I'm thinking about moving there possibly at the turn of the year for a while. Kinda like the beginning of my Capoeira..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,261    Replies: 8
"my hair where's it run off too?! im bald!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,448    Replies: 41
"Post deleted by Dirty Marmite Spider"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,410    Replies: 4
"just wanted to let you know - the pictures you've posted are absolutely enthralling !!'Enwrapped' looks like the tree of life and the other wingy one like an angel. Real quality! Just a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,299    Replies: 25
"it seems that all of the firetwirlers i have met that dont twirl with the group i twirl with dont know how to burn off a stick. is this a common thing or are twirlers in adelaide just a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,591    Replies: 8
"WORKER DEAD AT DESK FOR 5 DAYSNew York Times 1-22-03Bosses of a publishing firm are trying to work out why no one noticed that one of their employees had been sitting dead at his desk f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 7
"Was at a Forest Festival this weekend and was practising a trick all the time, so that i could get it right. (Which i did)The only problem im having now is that i cant get the trick out..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,111    Replies: 5
"so im all for the each unto their own and do what you will aslong as it hurts no one else. for me my spiritual believes dictate that i dont take recreational drugs. usually at twirling ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,113    Replies: 2
"Very depressing evening yesterday . There have been some of us twirl on Wednesday evenings in this little park, unfortunately no fire allowed. It’s a great little park; I call it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,599    Replies: 20
"i am new here n i need help please "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,056    Replies: 5
"quote:Originally posted by Malcolm: Yes I had tried a live chat room here a few months back. Did not get enough visitors into it at any one time to get a chat going I had to ring a f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,063    Replies: 18
"Hi luvs,I'm travelling round Australia for the next 6 months or so, and would love to meet and spin with some of you lovely people. On the East coast at the moment, then travelling Nort..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,724    Replies: 6
"Hi Everyone,While talking with Paul of Flam-Chen last night, I came to find out that they are being sued by Cirque du Soleil over a trademark dispute. The suit claims that one of Flam-C..."
Last Reply by
Views: 834    Replies: 9
"This is along the same lines of the thread What We Love.we all go out there and spine our fire and very one who sees and does has some way to discribe what they see be it the one holdin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 895    Replies: 1
"Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone out there was in Tokyo or had suggestions what to do there. I will be there for 10 days starting on the 29th of this month (July) for a co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,042    Replies: 27
"See below.The boycott was launched yesterday. Please don't buy Coca Cola or Minute Maid products and encourage others to do the same.We can make a difference!The Coca Cola Campaign Coc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,247    Replies: 6
"If you are Ally or Nick, or know how to get in touch with them; please get them to contact me. I'm Matt Terry, from brighton."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,534    Replies: 1
"did you see the poi girl on 'breakfast' this morning. i caught the end off the story. an preforming arts student doing some very gracful fire poi on the early morning beach. it was a bi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,692    Replies: 9
"i know a few of my fellow comic book geeks will be as excited about this as i am shocking news'batman - dead end' .wow innit?! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,892    Replies: 17
"just built my 1st pc from skip parts and i am going to turn it into my new server but the only cases that i have found in skips are destroyed by rubble... any ideas for interisting case..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,232    Replies: 8
"this is the funniest thing ive seen all weekhttp://www.geocities.com/combatunicycle/"
Last Reply by
Views: 833    Replies: 11
"Just delivered my second baby, another girl! This is SOOO fun!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,618    Replies: 40
"Which is better? Staff or poi? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,126    Replies: 1
"ok i can swear blind that today is the 22nd of july yet everyone has posts for tomorrow. Did I slow a day and how do i catch up>?"
Last Reply by
Views: 984    Replies: 6
"Anyone in this area interested in meeting on a regular basis? Email me: GlitterGurrl@hotmail.com &lbr; 23. July 2003, 11:43: Message edited by: GlitterGurrl &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,402    Replies: 6
" Eeeazy-Now!!I had a look to see if there was a thread on Cams party, couldn't find one. You've prolly all posted yer thanks in his intro or something, but I don't care!! Homage mus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,832    Replies: 25
"I think everyone have heard parents/grandparent talk about the “Golden Rules”What do you think that these “Golden Rules” are? What do you think the “Golden Rules” are for t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,845    Replies: 4
"This is a lesson which has been very prevalent in my life within the last few weeks. For me its about increasing my awareness of the moment and not living in the past or the future. W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,501    Replies: 6
"- Things to Say and Do Guaranteed to Annoy Your College Roommate (also guaranteed to work on your mate, partner, or spouse) - Repeat thoughtfully the last word of everything your roomma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,577    Replies: 49
"I don't quite know whats this means but I think it will make Bender happy. To frolic, as a llama would, is to live. now I think that there used to be an ancient medicine formed out of t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,910    Replies: 75
"So I'm on the way back from last nights fire meet in Bath, and I see this guy, thumb out, by the side of the road. I'm on a high, of course, and feeling indestructable so I pick him up..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,031    Replies: 3
"Are these videos good for getting ideas for moves. Or are the moves contained in these vid's too advanced for the average joe.Whats the general concensus of these videos are they good?!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,065    Replies: 13
"and if you do could you send me some pointers...i'm working on it and i'm not getting anywhere...so...*shrugs*could you help me out?.."
Last Reply by
Views: 766    Replies: 3
"lets be vain and get ourselves on t.v. like you lovely french people could go spin on the road side of the tour. use your head but."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,590    Replies: 31
"I was wondering whether being artistic is more likely to get you into spinning poi.In my own experience I use to do a lot of singing, dancing and acting in my youth for shows around the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,560    Replies: 38
"Ok, this is likely to be a very touchy subject for many, however it has come up in the below thread what happened to my baby today I'd like to put forward my (rather strong) opinion on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,433    Replies: 8
"It's nice to see poi photo on the CD cover. Has anyone noticed before? It's called "Bugge Wesseltoft's new conception of jazz / sharing" Norwegian spinners might know him, cos' he's a N..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,158    Replies: 58
"Click here to see what happened to Charles' baby today..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,308    Replies: 2
"Made by a friend of mine.http://www.cryotank.net/alice/tony/"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,472    Replies: 8
"She wrote this a few mins ago and sent it to me. I had shown her and my other friend Courtney some of our troupes vids and they thought poi was kewl. I decided to share.I hope yall like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,439    Replies: 10
"did anyone go i don't know of anyone that went if anyone did what was it like how many people was it any good i need the info before i waste my energy in this filthy sun and walk the wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,812    Replies: 5
"Firstly i will appologise for not being on here for the past two weeks although you probably have not noticed. I have been having a nice holiday at my dads. Whilst i was there i wen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,309    Replies: 5
" anyone tryed this?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,494    Replies: 8
"My utmost appoligies to all i have offended! I can't say how sorry i am for #1/being a derilict,#2/not thinking of the wee ones that visit our garden of ,And #3 after a moment to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,073    Replies: 8
" Ok, so did you ever get them annoying twitchy nerve / muscle spasm type things on you're face. The worst case scenario is one on your eye lid but I have one on the side of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,806    Replies: 40
"in general that is..i like:friendsbeing drunk (like i am now)lolli (hugabilty)bambam(ditto)holly (cos i fancy her and i know she likes me... )familypoistaffdouble stafffire (in ..."

HOP Newsletter