Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,060    Replies: 25
"so its around that time of year again where mad plans are hatched and schemes a schemed last year i got painted to look like the devil and went clubbing (there a pic in my photo gallery..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,843    Replies: 17
"insurance is now 400 bucks... ouchies, well has to be done i spose...can anyone tell me how much i can get 4 a kidney??happyhuntingmythmitch"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,776    Replies: 8
"If this unexplainable folly of fun still exists in England or at least the uk, does anybody know of a group who are lookin for someone.Street theatre has existed through the ages and he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,517    Replies: 10
"I was walking back from work today and was reminded of something I have always wanted to do.On the main street walking back from work there is a building for rent. It has a front area,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,479    Replies: 7
"No more working nine hours a day, no more wasted saturdays on overtime! After working for 11 months straight with no more than 5 consecutive days off work at any one time (and that was ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,194    Replies: 5
"Okay, so I know for all intents and purposes that I am beyond *most* kinds of help, but I am in need of some opinions.You see...in the performing community, especially dance but in many..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,091    Replies: 19
"Many people seem to combine or want to combine spinning their toys with different things... Let's sum all of it up what say ye?I'd personally like to spin firepoi while ice skating... W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,171    Replies: 6
"Hi FolksIm travelling from Derry to Dublin to go to the Robbie Williams concert with my girlfriend on Saturday and I was wondering if anyone else is going?If you are going, or not going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,335    Replies: 5
"Me and an unscrupulous group of mates have founded a frat in lilydale, Melbourne, and we need lots of ideas for what we can do to our Pledgelings. It is not a biased, sexist or racist f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,861    Replies: 5
"Ive recently decided to try my hand at writing some poetry. Only problem is that I forgot what was taught to me in school. I cant remember any of the guidelines for the different form..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,535    Replies: 27
"I apologize in advance for any guys I might offend with this I'm about to go on an anti-male rantAs some of you may know from my post unlucky with guys, I have never been kissed, had..."
Last Reply by
Views: 921    Replies: 4
"Hi all have 60 second to type before i am cut off... I am in Oz now, quitea change of scene, using an internetcafe thing..Can any one help me finda job on the gold coast???"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,541    Replies: 1
"hey just thought i'd let people know that we'll be doing poi down Castle Park tonight (sunday) from closing time onwards.(if the park's being used we'll be elsewhere around town.)Take i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,098    Replies: 10
"right...had an idea for this a while ago .....had nothing to do ive redefind it and posted..basically..its an interactive game of ping.there will be three 'pings' set up all over the wo..."
Views: 866    Replies: 0
"is any one going to the circus skills weekend at lower shaw farm in swindon? also, are there any newbies in the oxford area keen to meet up? got a couple of emails from johny but havn't..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,640    Replies: 4
"This could be utterly revolutionary, effecting just about everything in the world. Oil from garbage. Certainly stories of this sort of thing (remember the car that runs on water) have b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,605    Replies: 31
"Can I win an award for strange title?But yeah, a client of ours in L.A. has a very cute patient Aussie call boy. His name is David, and he calls me "m'lady".But it really intrigues me ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,416    Replies: 5
"Heres a spacey idea for you,A six day week,Days being 28 hours long,Three days a week you work, you gotta work 12hrs a day to get a 36hour week in, this kinda sucks alittle, but hell a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,675    Replies: 122
"Aw, C'mon, gimme a break I felt left out Right, so the object of this wee nipper is to find out lots of useless, random facts about all you lovely lot...Giving us all insight into ea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,532    Replies: 17
"for many years now I have dreamed of owning a particularly frivolous kitchen gadget, a cook's blowtorch. This little wonder runs on butane gas and produces a pretty blue flame which yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,917    Replies: 13
"I was standing on a certain hill in brixton waiting for a bus and since it was going to be a while I got my stick out and started twilring (as one does). I'm just groving along when I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,586    Replies: 18
"In the last few weeks, I have.Gotten to work at 5:15 every morning.Left work no earlier than 5:00 every evening. Delivered four babies and watched more than I count be deliveredPonder..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,680    Replies: 19
"heyallthe other day, my gf and i just couldn't resist the temptation, and bought a lovely hamster!! not one of those typical yellow-brownish ones, it's pretty dark and sooooo nice......"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,419    Replies: 72
"Save Ningaloo Reef Unique unspoiled ecosystem under threat by a resort development. This is serious as it can be stopped before it happens. Read the website and get active. Please submi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,744    Replies: 16
"Grrrrrr....I have a headache and am feeling sick, so I am going to curl up on the couch and do very little. I hate chucking sickies, I have this immense sense of responsibility to work..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,692    Replies: 4
"I used to be one of those kids who had the big $5000 stereo in my nice, parentally donated car, and drove fast everywhere. I crashed the first one (A 96 T-bird, oh I loved that car) bec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,600    Replies: 11
"Well I'm certainly having the time of my life here in London. But, unfortunatley, most of you poor sods work during the daytime. Which leaves me museuming and gallerying and walking..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,055    Replies: 3
"That's right...and they're just like regular goats, except they go stiff as a board and fall over when you spook 'em. Hours of fun. IFGA: International Faiting Goat Association"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,572    Replies: 17
"I found out last night that one of my close friends and a guy I work with died this weekend. I am having an odd time dealing with it. I mean I have known people who have died in the p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,589    Replies: 15
"hmmmmm so i was checking out the french forum for fire twirling .... YEEEHHAAAA can you beleive it ? and a post says who invented poi and peopel reply :jay gilligan ?and post that lin..."
Views: 872    Replies: 0
"<DUFF MAN> OOHHHHHHHHHHH YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! 2nd festival off the summer, woo hoo. It's looking like it might be a little bit muddy tho...ah well, twill be like the old d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 5
"I've been having a weird dilemma where on occasion, randomly, I'll be surfing HoP (it's just THIS site for some reason) and suddenly for no reason at all, my computer just RESTARTS itse..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,962    Replies: 15
"well just popping in to say hello, as i havnt been here for a while now for various reasons.well its been a very weird 5 months here in edinburgh and its time to move on again.i am quit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,760    Replies: 14
"....just thought I'd mention that. From what I can tell he has the last post on every thread in social right now. Is some one wee bit antsy waiting for COL4? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,082    Replies: 6
"Has anyone else noticed these four threads in a row.food is good better than sex!! Desperately seeking RaspberriesIm going away for a bit,Huhuhuh My childish sense of humor shining..."
Last Reply by
Views: 597    Replies: 2
"http://www.rathergood.com/daniellaroids.htmgreat....'nuff said."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,556    Replies: 2
"Has anyone seen snoop doggs new show. Saw it by chance of MTV a while back....hilarious.The dude is clearly the coolest person ever to walk to plannet.Try this out.... Snoop talk"
Last Reply by
Views: 909    Replies: 3
"Hey there chickensI shall be in NZ on the 16th of august until the 22nd of august and would love to twirl with some Kiwis...I will be in wellington but i am quite happy to travel so tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,191    Replies: 22
"I have been searching everywhere for the Raspberries Bushes! I’m making a surprise for Madd and must have raspberries! &lbr; 29. July 2003, 06:43: Message edited by: Gidg ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,658    Replies: 4
"Hellothis is Pink Poi posting at Justines (hence the Pink Flags log in)Sorry i haven't been posting my hard drive decided to pack it in and i have no money for a new one as they ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,263    Replies: 23
"yes...as of friday (in two days time where i come from) i wont be able to post on here for a week.cos i will be looking after some scouts as i will be on a scout camp as a leader in not..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,160    Replies: 35
"For all theese people that doesn't know what capoeira is , it is a martial art convined with dancing , and you can do flips and all crazy things .I want to know if somebody..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,845    Replies: 13
"funnily enough, i also will be vacating edinb(rough) for a while pretty soon as well as my illustrious flatmates pk and nancy....i'm off to the lovely climes of NZ for 6 months if the N..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,413    Replies: 7
"Ok guys, i could do with some help. I'm studying Illustration at degree level, and im going to be writing my dissertation next year.The dissertation is going to be a comparison of two a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,767    Replies: 7
"For all of us state side that has a subway (the sandwich pleace) you have got to try the new chicken pizzola thing...its the best sub i have had in a long long time!!! and to make this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,341    Replies: 28
"I've finally found something that beats/equals(at least) sex,(clothes are also optional). It is of course, pulling off the poi move you've been practicing for bloody ages. There isn't a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,132    Replies: 8
"THOUGHTS TO PONDERGardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,580    Replies: 16
"ive been making staffs for a while and i keeps making them with bigger and bigger wick, most recently ive made a 1.5 aluminium staff with 30cm of wick on either end. its most insane to ..."
Views: 1,813    Replies: 9
"Hey everyone . Geez it's been a long long time since i've posted, the majority of you i dont know. malcom, the board is huge. ok update:\N8 and i get married july 26th, yup, just on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,051    Replies: 1
"has anyone heard of these guys: http://www.geocities.com/combatunicycle/maybe we should have them end the war in iraq "

HOP Newsletter