Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Views: 1,390    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,161    Replies: 9
"Hey you lot. I'm getting my Gcse results on August 21st, and I'm terrified. Are any of you lot getting your results too? Or am I the only 16yr old on this web site?! aaaaargh. Rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,889    Replies: 26
"just wondering...I mean, is the traffic beggining to rival shashdot? can we have fun bringing other sites down?T "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,334    Replies: 7
"I recently had a falling out with someone close to me and was very hurt by the very bad treatment of me. However the row has now escalated as the person in question is now arguing that ..."
Views: 932    Replies: 1
"ha ha!!at last i am leaving this godforsaken town, woohoo!and moving back to the middle east (Oman to be precise)Was jus wondering if any of you or your friends are in that part of the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,171    Replies: 28
"i have recently had the chance to try shadow poi. it is simply the best my fire poi have been formly retired. and it can help those with limited combo 'dancing poi' ability find some r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,355    Replies: 10
"In the past month I have been contacted by the friends/relations of no less than 4 people who have tried fire breathing and had it go awry.This scares me. I remember when accidents were..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,518    Replies: 44
"i have just been randomly searching the photo gallery?! and i have notivced that all the guys have six packs a muscles! is this really true, do all of you look like USA life gaurds? am ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,074    Replies: 9
"i went and hasseled the guys who were spinning in sheff last nights, and as a presnet i took wit hme some willy wonka sweets, the dipping ones with feet sweets on teh sticks and crackl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,929    Replies: 169
"I've started to notice a new trend, at least in america. People are starting to tell their children (and aquantinces, whatever) that there is nothing wrong with homosexuals. They are ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,097    Replies: 8
"Just had to say it It's an achievement, and I'm proud! Can't wait to get up to a thousand and beyond... hopefully as a productive member of this wonderful community "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,184    Replies: 10
"I know Shpongle is popular on here so I thought I'd mention a group I've just discovered called Younger Brother. I just did a search and it appears as though no one has ever brought th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,641    Replies: 5
". . . standing in the warm sand of a beautiful beach somewhere in Thailand. Smacking yourself the whole time and . . . The 3 beat weave . . . or standing in a park, at night, practic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,726    Replies: 36
"okay so my question is do guys generally prefer girls to have long or short hair?the reason i ask is just recently on a number of different occasions when i've been out i've been asked,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,398    Replies: 2
"hey Te Pooka ppl, i is passing on a message from my sister judi who met you todayshe said she felt bad for just coming to your tent and 'blithering on'she wanted to meet you after heari..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,772    Replies: 24
"Ok as some of you may know i had/have planned to join the Royal Navy. But now i am having doubts as the time of my entrance is nearing.I am having so much fun at the moment and don't wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,249    Replies: 24
"OK, as a pretty much virgin twirler i don't really know much about my local poi 'scene' (as you may have guessed, that's sheffield), so i'm lighting this little candle in the darkness t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,985    Replies: 20
"I've been doing some reseach into the history of poi. And can now reveal who actually invented poi: Jay Gilligan Commonly known as the inventor of poi, Gilligan is quick to point ou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,365    Replies: 3
"I was watching Sky news yesterday and found myself watching as they reported a fifty-fifty chance of Britain having it's hottest day ever. It was nearly exciting as they reported 1 in 4..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,029    Replies: 11
"I have started to really get sick of people watching me twirl. I have not used fire in a while so I have been mainly using Glowing equipment.The other day I got told it was boring they ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,982    Replies: 21
"Okay, so two of my best friends in the whole world are getting married soon and they asked me to sing something at the service... I (and everyone else who'll be there) hate mushy lov..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,546    Replies: 2
"...but i don't know where to find it...can you help or do you know someone who might be aboe to?? i'm new to poi, lovin' it, would like to learn more with other twirlers and don't know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,272    Replies: 5
"This is wicked check it out ! http://www.operationslaps.com/Edit: doh there we go! &lbr; 11. August 2003, 23:10: Message edited by: jemmamimajemima (smallgirl) &rb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,250    Replies: 8
"now before any has a shout at me...this isnt a thread about how to take photos...its a thread on what exactly makes a photo look 'special'.ive just been thinking avbout this as i make u..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,675    Replies: 12
"my mission which i have already accepted....is to find even MORE spinners in chesham.I already know of 4.there are more out there....i was outside about 20 minutes ago ...spinnning...wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,668    Replies: 17
"i was watching a talk show the other day discussing human cloning, and i was just wondering what your views on teh issue are?me personally, im against it i feel that mother nature is no..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,272    Replies: 11
"ok... so i had already bought the inner core fire staff... nice sexy sleak red... came this morning.... fully excited.... its all good... so i think "i know, i'll say thanks online and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,043    Replies: 18
"Star studded california lineups.... He said he'd be back Speaks for itself...anyone got an opinion on this one? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,920    Replies: 1
"Hey all,Not sure if this has been posted before (looks around nervously for pele ) but fealt that there'd be a few acrobatic peeps here who'd love to see this kind of skill.You know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,269    Replies: 54
"in follow up to the "If i am ever rich i want a cute australian call boy too." what is it that makes a boy cute? how does cute differ from being sexy/spunky/masculinly beautiful or is i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,784    Replies: 27
"its time to boost another ego, who has and what is teh best signituree you have evr seen/heard, i use one of mine, and i have other on other boards, but yeah....whats yours?appart form ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,931    Replies: 6
"Didn't think it was that good. Until I found 'the vault' by Pendulum yesterday. Wow - that is some well made music.Any more good tunes down there? Would appreciate any producer nam..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,212    Replies: 16
"Explains it all really. Jelly wrestling!?!?!?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,532    Replies: 50
"For the past couple of days i have been going commando as an experimant....and i think i will do so forever more...except when i am in the shower...cos there would be no point.does anyo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,190    Replies: 14
"i have learned that dentrassi has noidea what a womble is.........i mean come on they are a childhood icon!so how many other dont know what they are, or dont know who mr ben is....or we..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,808    Replies: 13
"Hi everyone- I've been around for a couple years but dropped poi for a while and have come back to it with renewed fervor lately, and I've finally lit up now! (Eee!) This year will be m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,362    Replies: 1
"Bye everyone I'm out of here - I just finished work and I'm off on my way to Burningman on Monday.Then no more real jobs for four years while I'm doing the student thingyay!just thought..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,941    Replies: 8
"hi alli'm still a beginner at this & would really love to meet other poi players sometime soon. I live in south west london but am new here so have no idea where places & people are.can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,209    Replies: 16
"ok i know lots of diif counrtys in her and lots of diff cultures, but what tribal drums does you contry have?were can i get one, how much, were is a good web site to buy them?basically ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,049    Replies: 66
"This thread has just hi-jacked itself, and gone completely off-topic before it's even been replied to. Is that a paradox, or just silly?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,350    Replies: 6
"...until Monday. Wanted to say to all those folks that have to work Friday, I have the day off. Just wanted to spread the joy. No need to reply, I won’t be here to read it. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,257    Replies: 33
"This is going to sound really stuck up and I'll probably get flamed but it's something that's been on my mind for a while. After spending a weekend at clapham or even just a day down i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,699    Replies: 18
"No adjustments or editing done, this is a pure picture taken with my digital camera recently that I thought I'd share with all of you "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,640    Replies: 22
"Vitealite..(the margarine spread thing)or gino ginelli (the ice cream)does anyone know?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,241    Replies: 20
"I made my first medical error today when I read that a patient was on postoperative day #3 and took out her staples. Then, after a closer look at her chart, I realized she was postop d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,466    Replies: 5
"i have learned that Mechhead has no idea what a drop bear or hoop snake is.........i mean come on they are an australian icon!so how many other dont know what they are, or dont know how..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,500    Replies: 70
"I've got a bit of a scruples question (remember that game?!) We've been dancing around this topic quite a bit so I'm just going to throw it out there...I'm never going to be a professi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,468    Replies: 1
"Heavens High Chair I dont know really why i called it that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,784    Replies: 6
"I am curious, alot of people have responded to the poll but here is my question..how many of you would have chosen an "All of the Above" button?I never come here for just one thing. HoP..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,310    Replies: 5
"Has anyone seen that Goerge Benson advert with the poi gal in it? She was windmilin' lol... was pretty much amazed yet insulted to see that sight. "

HOP Newsletter