Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 796    Replies: 2
"just wanted to now your screen name"
Last Reply by
Views: 944    Replies: 3
"i didn't get the chance to ask his name... although theres a good chance that he told me and i forgot due to my compete lack of ability to remember things further then 13 seconds into t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,855    Replies: 9
"well, im finally doing it. im heading overseas on my own. hoorah!im going to new zealand at the end of december for a month or so and i honestly know very little about it, like what to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,542    Replies: 43
"I went with a group of friends to a very small town yesterday and did some fire poi near the local club then went onto a local party.Things were very quiet until this young girl comes ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,318    Replies: 2
"Hey kids.. I love the site and I'm really glad I found it. you guys are great... I'm hittin the road again though and wont be near a computer for some time. My means of travel are anyht..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,849    Replies: 13
"just hought i should share that with you all. R"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,294    Replies: 4
"I was enjoying myself at the Leeds fest and found some twirly people to spin with and the security guy confiscated me bleedin paraffin. How gutted was i? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,898    Replies: 13
"In another thread it was brought up about accidents happening to professionals, let alone novices, and how things as such are not really discussed.In fact, I know of one accident that I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,591    Replies: 14
"I was digging it till i found i had to give 5 references! Not a Url to click at work"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,693    Replies: 170
"Whoa! The universe is strange sometimes.Looong story short and overly simplified: As some of you know I've been desperately trying to get my girlie out of her busy summer schedule and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,565    Replies: 5
"i would like to say a massive thanks to all that were at the sheff PIP last night, i just got home (to stoke) and am tried but am well happy about last night....Luke> whe you rip the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,477    Replies: 34
"in case any of you hadn't noticed I've become a bit obssesed by ninja's recently. The reason being that they are totally bad ass. Add a ninja to anything and it becomes one thousand t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,354    Replies: 6
"hello back from te dead yet again and i must say lonnnnnng time on see...anyway does anyone know any good vegan recipys?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,311    Replies: 16
"any hop'ers involved? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,858    Replies: 14
"I walked into the hospital this morning feeling perfectly fine. I walked out today after a very unusual day. Not one, not two, but THREE babies died on our service today, by no fault ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,725    Replies: 11
"Couldn't be arsed typing explainations... Flash mobs So anyone seen or taken part in one yet? We had our first one in Dublin on saterday and I know they're already in London. Spreading ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,130    Replies: 2
"yay for uni circus societies, without which, I would not be having the fun I am today...... uni circus artcile from today's smh ade"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,991    Replies: 9
"i saw the wet cat pic again this week, and i remebered i had a set of pics that nearly made me fall off my chair when i saw them......see for yourself! kick ass folder hehehehehehe enjo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,311    Replies: 10
"Tennis told me in another thread in a very nice way to "spoil your kid rotten".I am replying to it by saying...I think I'm going to have to use all of my willpower not to spoil him...Un..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,696    Replies: 20
"In the coming months I am going to be auditioning/interviewing people to work with me on some new shows.I know what I want from people, and what I expect, and can be pretty demanding.I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,156    Replies: 3
"Dentrassi pm'd me with some very interesting questions, and he is not the only one who has asked these, or some derrivitive thereof, lately...So I thought I would put these questions on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,280    Replies: 18
"Morning / evening beautiful peopleI am writing this to ask all of you for your help / ideas / feedback and smiles if you really have no idea about massage schools Shibaki and I are th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,208    Replies: 14
"So, here's the deal. I'm asked to do a glow stick show in some 5 star hotel trendy pub in Chennai (India) as part of their independance day celebrations . I go along with a big group..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,912    Replies: 14
"well its time for a pointless post really, ive just got back from holiday in cornwall, and its been great, ive been spinning everyday, spinning fire on the beach every night, met lots o..."
Views: 727    Replies: 0
"i know the simpsons keep popping up here.i found this and thought it cool, if a little anal!sorry if its been posted before http://www.snpp.com/guides/lisa-3.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,341    Replies: 2
"Is it because I'm British that I can never be happy with anything? We're in the middle of a record breaking heatwave, I've got 3 weeks off work and I spend every day on the beach with m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,667    Replies: 29
"Sooo since the other topic is discussing long hair and short hair on girls... how bout long hair on guys?? eh?? Well I myself am asian, with hair about.... maybe... about 20 inches... p..."
Views: 1,924    Replies: 0
"i left my dibolo in weston park, in sheffield last night by mistake when i left with rach, its a purple Henry Beach drum (it has mini diabolo shapes inside it for satbility) and a pair ..."
Views: 1,089    Replies: 0
"Hey I will be in Java Indonesia from August 25th to the 9th of September. If anyone wants to catch up for a twirl or is in the area and needs a travel buddy or place to stay. I play Sta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,764    Replies: 9
"so friday just past we had an awsome twirling session in the heart of the city next to the river torrens, one of the twirlers brought his decks etc out and djed it up so we had a mini d..."
Views: 1,433    Replies: 0
"What's going on guy's!I'm going to be out in San Diego until the end of this week (08/23) and wanted to see if anybody could get together to spin. Unfortunatly I'm not going to be aroun..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,719    Replies: 2
"quote:1st Prescribe - online pharmacy for prescriptionsOnline Prescriptions: Weight Loss, Sexual Dysfunction, Pain Relief, Herpes, Skin Care, Birth Control, Hair Loss, Stop Smoking. Pil..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,554    Replies: 12
"hey guys,sorry to interupt your remenissing,but i am wanting advice on thailand and money and this seemed like a good place to ask as i'm sure loads of you have been there.i want to hea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,641    Replies: 3
"who posted a pic of a cat just after it was washed in teh sink?i can remeber the pic but not the member!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,280    Replies: 23
"randomly looking at a thread where mr capn polyester had changed his name to the approving ninja and wondered why...so I guess this question is open to everyone:why did you choose the n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 960    Replies: 1
"Just got back from V2003 in Hylands park and have de-skanked... (was very hot and sweaty - nice).. Absolutely wicked; Highlights have to include QOTSA, Chillis (where i was dying at the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,777    Replies: 15
"Another post looking for help and guidance, I'm afraid...I hate my job. I really hate it. I used to love it, but a combination of too much annoying work, and general disrespect and di..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,364    Replies: 11
"Note to self: don't try make poi during a blackout. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,695    Replies: 12
"last night i had a very large urge to spin fire...so i did and i had fun. but that bairly makes up for my own stupidity. after i was finish i had returned my fuel to the can and the lit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,430    Replies: 18
"http://www.jemimadonald.co.uk/TOOHOTCOLOUR2POSTER.jpg"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,520    Replies: 10
"So on Thursday afternoon, I'm in clinic with a patient and the doctor and suddenly the lights start to flicker, so we look up and then they go out and there's suddenly a lot of commotio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,896    Replies: 4
"Right, well having done two 1 song glo performances the last two nights I've notived something a little odd that I don't think I have encountered before . Having spun, for like 5 min..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,600    Replies: 3
"Ever met anyone with an honest, and really non-rooted in this life, fear of fire? It is really incredible, and to fire dance in front of them gives them this rush of "wow" and the heart..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,546    Replies: 33
"OH brother,I have to announce that having seen the competition, I will not be entering the: Annual Biggerest Nerd in the World of Poi Competiotion 2003Having easily claimed this title ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,538    Replies: 9
"oh no no no Pele..you cant have 3 threads at numbers 1,2 and 3...that is my job.ANd here is the transcript of my favourite EVER private message conversation, held today with Simian. (go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,013    Replies: 1
"Anyone fancy a poi session, I'll be in galway myself but i dont mind travelling around a bit,well if anyone is interested gimme a shout,Mot."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,274    Replies: 2
"Once upon a time there was a thread that discussed the possibility of swapping music. I believe Jo Derry started it, but don't quote me on that.And now...I have need of it...and can't f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,376    Replies: 44
"Anyone else getting theirs tomorrow? Eeek, its so scary that Im feeling nervous already!!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,997    Replies: 35
"i mean some tee's with good poi designs on them! you know hat i mean, funky shirts with poi ppl onthem or moves, or logos just good looking clothes like skate clothes?!!?!later days"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,881    Replies: 11
"Well, they're out in force again, breeding like maggots with their sun damaged skin and done-with-a-pin-and-india-ink tattoos. White van man.What is it about these morons that makes th..."

HOP Newsletter