Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,366    Replies: 4
"Hello all! Now I recently just purchased a new fire staff and some of the Neon Tribal Fire salts from HoP's marvelous online retailers! And the whole process was truly amazing! What was..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,383    Replies: 30
"Hey, I came up with an invention that is starting to go into the process for the patent. So i thought i would get on here and see who would buy it and get ideas from people that actuall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 189,752    Replies: 33
"right...so tomorrow is the last day at school for me ever...ooooh that felt good..hang on...i will say it again.tomorrow is my last day at school....ever..... and we have all been th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,074    Replies: 7
"Hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody had any specific videos they could point me to that show the state of the spinning arts at a given time; e.g. what did super skilled poi spinni..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,265    Replies: 2
"I've just created a poi animation thing... have a play with it...hint: clicking in space and dragging the mouse does stuff. Poi Simulation"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,830    Replies: 23
"One of those games that sucks you in and takes up your lifeBubbles"
Last Reply by
Views: 47,799    Replies: 126
"Since Dom decided to say on a different topic "God, don't go into drugs here as well!" I feel that it is my duty as a professonal devils advocate to start this topic.Are you for or aga..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,386    Replies: 3
"Just found this. I think it is a news program in the south but I'm not sure. Either way, it will make you laugh. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,653    Replies: 14
"I just made myself a set of LED poi and thought I'd post some pics to see what people think? "
Last Reply by
Views: 12,187    Replies: 104
"nice little game i played in school t'other day all you do is say a completely innocent phrase but then add if you know what i mean on the end making it sound not so innocent e.g i like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,679    Replies: 1
"Calling Advanced spinners who would like a work exchange in Costa Rica. Our Fire Poi instructors will be on vacation from May 23 - June 5 and we are looking for a substitute teacher to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,188    Replies: 15
"Oh my god, I can't imagine how much more surface area this will give me. I'm going to try it with some of the Kevlar I still have before I send it back. It will use 3 strands. It should..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,688    Replies: 8
"Since I started spinning poi, I've been obsessive compulsive with object manipulation. That is kinda what this thread is for... obsessive compulsive object manipulation disorder (ocomd..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,567    Replies: 9
"So I have sock poi and flag poi on the way, but didn't pay for tracking, so now every day the mail comes I descend on it to see if I got anything from HoP.Does anyone else do this? &quo..."
Views: 1,360    Replies: 0
"Hello Everyone.... I havent been on HoP for soooo damn long so i have no idea what everyone is up to.... (i think I've been under a rock)Just wanting to know of anyone who is around the..."
Views: 1,025    Replies: 0
"Did everyone think it was as good as I did?Flaming bagpipes? Giant wooden chicken flamethrowered? 4 days of spinning?What wasn't to like?Thanks to anyone who helped organise/set-up. And..."
Views: 2,092    Replies: 0
"ok so i am a senior in my high school and we are doing a senior exit project. so as a career i am doing dancer( they would not allow fire dancer) so for this i need to do an interview w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,073    Replies: 16
"Did a photo shoot with my new poi ;D More Photos will follow soon :3"
Last Reply by
Views: 13,844    Replies: 49
"Ok so I wanted to start a thread to see how many ppl out there would reply to it...Guess you could say I was bored...And feeling alil lonely here on HOP. So I was wondering what do y..."
Views: 1,307    Replies: 0
"Right, got my newest poi pics up so i thought i'd post up nthe best of them here. I really like getting photos done with light or fire poi as it definately helps me study plane control ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 892    Replies: 5
"Has anyone else had this happen? Noting that it's a phenomenon and I don't get it. Sometimes you soak your poi, light them, they're on fire and the suddenly go out.You can then light th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,551    Replies: 30
"Hey all,surprise surprise, I have some technical questions for you all (rather than going on and on and on about the philosophical side of twirling ) 1) How do you go from one hande..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,335    Replies: 7
"ok, so i read the Lessons Sent in by Viewers part of this page, and i'm trying to do that butterfly where the woman goes in between her legs and then rolls over keeping the butterfly go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,902    Replies: 22
"So Finland has got two pretty nifty double staff spinners on stage.Check it out!."
Last Reply by
Views: 870    Replies: 2
"I used to do firesticking and am wanting to get back into it. I tried buying paraffin from various shops without luck and was even told by one person that they were no longer allowed to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 907    Replies: 4
"K, just moved to a place where I can get internet again after 7 months without, and so the first thing I did was check out youtube, and to my disgust, they've changed the layout. After ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,798    Replies: 17
"Hey everyone.I know there's a subject on this, but what I really need to know is, how did you all learn the reverse??? Like did you think a certain process or something?I'm been trying ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,699    Replies: 51
"I am returning to HoP on friday..i have a new computer!And if you wish to be in my novel (my third in a series waiting to be published)Please say so here...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,693    Replies: 7
"setting: the boathouswe youth hostel, Prague.dramatus personnae: rouge dragon, muppsrouge dragon: there are people fire spinning outsidemupps: sweet i do that!rougie: oh my god! me too!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,119    Replies: 11
"Hey guys,I'm heading to France this week for a few days and I'm thinking of bringing my buugeng with me. I'm also only bringing hand luggage and was wondering if anybody as had any hass..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,048    Replies: 7
"Okay.... Here's the deal.I went out for a session of firestaffing about an hour and a half ago. I get down to the local part about ten minutes from where I live, and set my stuff up. It..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,410    Replies: 2
"hey i was just wondering if any people were still goin to victoria park in auckland nz during the week to light up if any ones interested im keen az cheers. Nick "
Last Reply by
Views: 21,739    Replies: 126
"on saturday afternoon i saw an arty program on bbc 2 and it was imagery describing the planets (you know the classical music pieces) and they showed footage from burning man and lots of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,078    Replies: 16
"Okay... heres where i'm comin' at.... my fellow and partner who does poi with me is leaving for NZ this month And I need to find another YOUTH who actually knows how to do poi an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,554    Replies: 11
"There was a rave last night that has 3 competitions for teams to try and win the prize of 100 dollars vip to any of that producers parties, free entry to that venue, and a plaque with o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,864    Replies: 8
"Thought the Slack Line (and/or dare devils) may appreciate this link. http://www.prana.com/blog/?p=1014"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,295    Replies: 32
"Oh my god! I saw this and had to share it with you guys. And btw, this student received an A+. Please take the time to read this, it is amazing HELL EXPLAINED BY CHEMISTRY STUDENTThe fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 884    Replies: 6
"I kind of like when this happens, means I'm starting to think less and just spin. Here's the first one I can think of:Split time 4 beat Thread the Needle with poi."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,287    Replies: 23
"OK, in my English class, we are doing the dreaded full out research paper. I have already decided in advance I want to do it on the benefits of skill toy practice in general (poi, staff..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,966    Replies: 26
"This isn't the type of thing I'd normally post, but I've seen a few threads in which this community has offered great advice to those who needed it, so here I am.Ok, so excuse me for be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,678    Replies: 46
"And I know you won't be defensive because of the definition of this forum.1. Censored words: anyone who isn't of age here is going to be exposed to MUCH more questionable material than ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 909    Replies: 10
"I just spent the entire day barefoot in the woods, with nothing but water, an apple, and a sack of poi. Didn't even have music, just heard birds, frogs, and the wind."
Last Reply by
Views: 983    Replies: 16
"&lbr;Help!&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 11,765    Replies: 41
"On a subjuct related to auras: I was wondering if anybody else has ever had their point of awareness move to the outside of their body? In other word has anybody else ever found themsel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,741    Replies: 49
"IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL Ok you get the point Anyone else in austriasia going to see them .fireboy IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,633    Replies: 5
"Sorry, lads, no naked painted ladies this time--just a couple pics of me from our show last Saturday. (I can't believe I talked Christina out of performing topless.)My face was done by ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,172    Replies: 12
" There was this movie trailer sometime in 2006. Maybe late summer or fall. I don't believe it was Mirrormask, which is the latest movie listed on HOP as having a scene with fire art..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,264    Replies: 2
"This is quite cool. It's an online drawing tool that lets you draw wispy, smokey, rainbow flame effects.Flame Drawing Tool"
Last Reply by
Views: 671    Replies: 1
"Hey people, i was wondering if there was anyone that does any kind of poi that incorporates wicca religion, like fire staff with runes inscribed on the staff and what not, If so im look..."
Last Reply by
Views: 476    Replies: 2
"Gotta love them !! Anyone going to or been to any good ones lately ?? I think the last one i went to was GWAR and job for a cowboy..or was it TBDM..hmm.Next up WHITE CHAPEL "
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter