Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 7,872    Replies: 27
"Well i'm very upset today because my girlfriend dumped me on the weekend in what i think is the worst way possible. I told her that it was over and then she pulled me and bit my tongue,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,356    Replies: 46
"i know a while ago there was a discussion on (now im gonna spell it really wrong!)circumsision(?!)(and yes i see all you boys cringing and cowering in fear! ) but i have just found o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,931    Replies: 29
"Okay, I've just been talking to gidg on the chat forum, and she didn't believe me when i told her how much trouble I'm having getting my cheerleading squad recognised by the university ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,327    Replies: 6
"right, im gonna write tis poem online, dunno why, but im gonna make it up in the "write message" box, here goes:for so long nowi have been freei have forgotten youyou have left my lifea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,588    Replies: 7
"well the first thing is parrafin obviouslysecondly is my knees, i have been doing poi for ...well since the second of august.i love it, i have tried to learn many things and never cared..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,074    Replies: 23
"Hello I was thinking why is there not an international fire arts magazine,i think if there was one it would take off theres a magazine on just about every thing else.I looked on the net..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,419    Replies: 28
"just been reading through the posts, and theres a lot of unhappyness going on. TV is just a mass suicide waiting to happen. the news is depressing to the highest order, and lets face it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,299    Replies: 9
" I'm not sure how true this is, but it's an interesting, scary & funny read.........------------------------------------------------Sticky Labels *David A. Gershaw, Ph.D.From this rece..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,569    Replies: 8
"I hate haileybury, pure and simple, not because its the school and thus i naturally rebel, but for its small minded anally pedantic idiocy.I, Dyke Boy, am the Haileybury anti-christ, no..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,621    Replies: 9
"well i went to the carnival of souls yesterday, big bondage and fetish event in derby, it was very very cool. so in pvc trousers and v tight little top i bought a couple of glowsicks, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,592    Replies: 18
"Sorry to bring this on you people, but i had to get it out of my system somewhere.This morning i signed online and onto msn messenger. I said hi to the person in question, and they just..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,950    Replies: 15
"Just wanted to let the fellow HoP community know that October is very special to me!October is the 1 year anniversary of me picking up poi and learning it for the first time.It is also ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,520    Replies: 15
"Hello All! Should I be using a light towel or a dark towel to roll poi? Does it matter? Seeing as though I now live in Africa my material is limited. All and any suggestions woul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,331    Replies: 5
"Check this out, it's great!!! http://www.smallsquare.co.uk/jsim.htm &lbr; 20. October 2003, 01:42: Message edited by: Mot &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,672    Replies: 3
"Hey have any of you been following the news on that poor Cubs fan who tried to catch the foul ball and prevented a possible out. Man I feel sorry for this poor sucker. I mean the poor g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,212    Replies: 9
"so last night we had a wicked twirling session i had my video camera there and got some great footage everything was peachy keen. after my girl friend and i went to her parents place to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,308    Replies: 14
"Hello all I didnt plan to log on to HOP for a long time as I dont really have much time these days but I noticed that my account went a bit messy and I have reason to believe that some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,856    Replies: 15
"I have a lot of curly, fluffy hair that I don't want to lose. When I spin, I wear a bandana or a wool hat over it. This makes me feel safe, and that makes me happy. But this issue is mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,214    Replies: 61
"I was watching a news item on tv this morning talking about how the american government is spending millions getting teachers to encourage students to be abstinent until married.I thoug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 8
"does anyone have any personal reviews or experences from these guys? thinking of buying, but dont want any Neon Husky action.. if you know what i mean...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,183    Replies: 10
"okay this is probably a real dumbass question but what is considered a clean licence? i have 6 points on mine (damned speed cameras !!), so does that make it dirty?! i mean i have n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,658    Replies: 28
"Recently there's been a few posts on depression which I wanted to reply to but didn't because what I had to say was quite lengthy, and could come across as dogmatic and harsh.So I've po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,469    Replies: 14
"does anyone else have day when they just cant poi?! i have just been trying to poi for about an hour and am for some reason totally cack handed!!i normally have trouble with my evil lef..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,263    Replies: 8
" Ok, I just found out the best news and I have to vent some of this pent up energy here. I have the best freinds in the world! I found out last night that my friends are making..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,730    Replies: 4
"hi there all old and new.,.Im going down to melbourne on saturday and will be there for a week or so before i fly home to uk... booo,., was wondering if there is a place spinners mee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,996    Replies: 6
"Do people find it hard to stay in touch with friends? i mean say you moved to another state would u still keep up to date with what your old friends are doing? i have moved back here fr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,611    Replies: 16
"I have several distinct groups of friends. I have high school people, college people, law school people, poi people, (and of course scattered individuals).It sometimes really bothers me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,781    Replies: 6
"no i don't mean turkey day ( well not so much )i mean generally being thankfull... i had to work this weekend... we have a show on the 24th and there wasn't time to take 4 days off and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,672    Replies: 55
"on sunday afternoon on our way back from a lovely night in devon (post-liquid cancellations) hels bells, bambam, nix? and i were involved in a fairly nasty accident on the motorway.than..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,313    Replies: 7
"Was it you?I just saw a guy spinning 2 staff on tv, it was an advert for when David Blaine comes out of his box (madness) and there was a flash of a guy double staffing (I know it has a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,125    Replies: 8
"as onewheeldave said, recently there have been a number of threads on depression, self harm, panic attack etc., i mean i went into the search engine and there are 46 threads on depressi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,188    Replies: 17
"hello please sum1 tell me why is life so crap i split with my bofriend today what i hate the most is how i cant eat and i want to be sick all the time .............i could understand if..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,050    Replies: 11
"Help me out here guys...Arsn and I are starting a new circle here at the gold coast on a saturday night...We want to put up flyers advertising it but we want one of the main focus' to b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,448    Replies: 6
"Hey all,I was wondering what some of you thought about Singapore. There are several job openings available for what I do there, and I am contemplating applying for them. I would love ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,377    Replies: 3
"Caught ya u pesky topic!!! bwahahaha lol umm Seriously, so the other day, as I was spinning, I noticed that the tail on one poi would roll up. Thinking it had something to do with t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,959    Replies: 26
"Sorry i dont want to post this but i really have no where else to turn. I am feeling so stressed and depressed recently i am not acting like myself. I was planning to go into the Navy -..."
Views: 2,595    Replies: 5
"I'm not complaining just offering a solution that occured to me today while I'm behind my deadline at work I wonder would it be a good idea to have a thread or maybe a page with fre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,925    Replies: 18
"So my friend from ROTC today thought he was a pyro. Always being strapped with his friendly butane lighter. Having made a couple interesting flammable concotions - the only one worth of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,433    Replies: 20
"today is canadas turkey day or for you vegetarians tofurkey day, so to every one happy thanksgiving day. just wondering what every one did/is/will do for this filling day?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,772    Replies: 23
"Found this on another discussion board and had to post it here. Just wave your cursor around and see what happens. Tickle it's belly with the cursor and it makes a purring sound. *M..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,916    Replies: 39
"I have 6 litres of parafinLast night was the first meeting of the juggling society at Kent Uni. It was fun. There was one problem that was raised however...a severe lack of teachers.. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,695    Replies: 3
"Hey everybody,I have some bad new for all those out there who catch a train to festivals or gatherings and whatnot with your firesticks. Anyone bringing flammable substances onto trains..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,346    Replies: 19
"How beautiful is music??Theres nothing like the perfect song- and there are so many out there- all genres are great- with the odd exception. What does everyone think? Theres got to be h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,797    Replies: 2
"Did any other Americans notice that America's Funniest Home Videos (I know its the stupidest show on earth) season premier included a guy "Pulling A German"(hitting oneselt in the Bollo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,758    Replies: 22
"i've been spinning for a while now, and i'd like to know how often everyone practices? i go out once every other night for about an hour. is this average or am i being woefully slack? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,314    Replies: 7
"i just put pictures in the gallery(wide_area_intelligen) and one of myfriends mentioned how she wanted to waittill she had something original to post.I am going to link to the full size..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,783    Replies: 10
"i would love to see someone with such grace and style and experience with poi, staff whatever, that just makes me feel awe inspired. i have looked. i think i need to go overseas. i n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,817    Replies: 9
"I've got a new job!i've been doing a real boring job for months, minimum wage, the bosses treat me like dirt and some of my work "mates" took issue with me.i had an interview this after..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,675    Replies: 29
"I dont know about anyone else, bt soething that really bothers me is spinners who just start spinning because they think its cool and popular, and they dont bother to obtain any style. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,165    Replies: 4
" can any body recommend any websites on drawing dragons i need them for a school project"

HOP Newsletter