Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,677    Replies: 12
"I know there are a couple of crazy people on here but this will be frowned upon by many, here goes: is there any way of attatching sparklers etc? onto poi without doing too much harm? o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,133    Replies: 6
"It's the last night. Tomorrow it will all be over. I'm standing in front of the stage. DJ BK is on the decks pumping out the best & hardest.. It's 00.30 at night. But time has no meanin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,632    Replies: 21
"As i was sitting sewing (shh dont tell anyone i can sew!) I was wondering about careers and things.When we are young we dream of our ideal job, and our ideal life. When do we stop aimin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,888    Replies: 6
"I asked her, "What's it like being my girlfriend?" (Yes, this is a humor picture)"
Views: 1,945    Replies: 0
"hay all if any one lives in or around the cairns area what are the new events in cairns if you are in cairns you would have heard/been to dreamscape and system sixif you didnt THEY WE..."
Last Reply by
Views: 852    Replies: 5
"umm yeah ............sorry that wasnt worth a thread but i have half an hour spare and i was bored"
Views: 875    Replies: 0
"I'm looking for some suggestions. I am in a halloween show and there is a coordinated move with five of the poi. We have been counting out loud and or saying "hey" and that is what he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,383    Replies: 3
"So maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to find many, if any, events in the midwest US. I am 2 hours south-east of St Louis and there is nothing local! ((sigh)) Guess I might ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,286    Replies: 5
"Hi all,Can anyone tell me where I can get wick @ wholesale ? I need to buy LOADS. Im making a fair few sets of 63mm heads to try something out. I know its Du Pont that makes it but ive ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 938    Replies: 2
"Hi allI went to a reputable dealer of light an disco sound today they have a warehouse an i asked for a blacklight bulb that would fit into a normal bayonet socket an they said they don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,566    Replies: 6
"i am going to be in london, near clapham/waterloo, if any of you know where that is (cause i sure dont! )near Glass's actually. i will be visiting and a few of my friends will be v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,510    Replies: 4
"Was wondering if anyone had any tips on this?I'm on windows 98 using 'Roxio Easy CD creator 5'.Since day one I've had major problems with it and tried various stuff to remedy it.I've do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,538    Replies: 69
"Just a thought i had walking back from Spitz tonight..i always have my globalls wrapped round my hands in my hoodie pocket so in case i ever get attacked..i can 5 beat uppercut them upo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,058    Replies: 4
"Haven't been to his site in a while, but some old friends have some new stuff in the works. A mechanized poi spinner Sounds like they had it up and running for a bit on the last BM, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,028    Replies: 9
"I got really bored at work and made these lil poi dollz. NOTE: For those who do not kno what dollz r...they r only cartoons!!My next project...to animate them!!! bwahahaha ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,323    Replies: 7
"I know there are about a billion posts on this but...*shrugs* I'm too lazy to look them up.So...I was at the skating rink last night, practicing. Big mistake. At least at a party or rav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,135    Replies: 3
"I received an email like this from "PayPal" on an email address that isn't even on my PayPal account anymore. It's a spoof email attempting to steal people's identities and credit card ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,542    Replies: 6
"Hey guys!Okay, as you may or may not know, I'm doing a magazine project, which I am obviously doing on poi, and fire arts. It is called "Poi Moeru", "moeru" meaning "burn" in japanese r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,876    Replies: 39
"well before everyone starts asking how you become a Senior member - I don't have a clue and i feel bad about it too since i know that i am probably a senior member because of my typin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 17
"I'm wondering if anyone else has a difficulty in reading posts that consist of long paragraphs with no line breaks?I'm finding some replies which look interesting but I just can't bring..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,622    Replies: 4
"I went to the Manson show here in Boston last night and it was really quite good. On stage during many of the songs he had two girls who were dressed in cabaret type outfits that he di..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,484    Replies: 12
"I received this link the other day, and I've only just managed to finish reading the page. It's uproriously funny in spots: Things my girlfriend and I have argued about.com Mil Mil..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,999    Replies: 10
"After a couple of months of not riding the uni much, and of getting pretty out of shape, I've decided to kill two birds with one stone with some fitness muni (a 'muni' is an off road un..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,720    Replies: 6
"help, i need good sources on history of poi, staff, meteor, breathing, ect... and stuff about the subculture currently surrounding them. i also need sites about pyromania and the effec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,567    Replies: 5
"Sorry to post yet another depressing thread everyone, but this is important to me. Elliott Smith was one of my favourite artists who I loved listening to. His lyrics were amazing and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,491    Replies: 27
"CLICK IT GOOD! please? "
Views: 1,295    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 964    Replies: 2
"as a year 11 who is watching her group leave this year and moving on.....i would just like to say good-luck to all the year 12s, for exams and for the future. your year 11 buddies will ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,932    Replies: 11
"i noticed hop has alot of games which might i ad are such a laugh like favourite quote and wot not.i wanted to start one so here it is think of an animal and where it would hide?im an e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,364    Replies: 14
"Hey everyone, I've finally gotten the space to host a sprite comic I do in my spare time once a week. I went ahead and posted the first 13 episodes so viewers can see a decent amount o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,208    Replies: 3
"Terri Schiavo Case Even when approached on a case by case basis, this is can be a very difficult issue to approach. It brings up questions numorous questions. Is life preferable over ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,607    Replies: 7
"I know there is the meet others section, but I am not sure how many people have added their names to that, so I figured I would ask... I was just wondering if there was anyone in th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 985    Replies: 3
"i have an exam that is getting ever closer and if there are any med. students out there that are able to give me some serious, friendly advice about how they went about learning the mus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,563    Replies: 6
"Heh heh, whoever's job it is on Content Control, is either very naive, or not doinf their job at all... Check out the "When my boyfriend..." reviewhttp://www.london-eating.co.uk/2252.ht..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,208    Replies: 54
"ok serious debate bout serious subject involving music and substances...In the past 100 years or so (and much longer) there's been some great music created by various folks who were "of..."
Views: 1,306    Replies: 9
"Any help here to missing threads?I'm looking for the lost and found if anyone has a finger to point me in the right directionit would be much loved.I was looking for the topic"DNA activ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,765    Replies: 2
"I need a good music player that I can use while in Germany.My girlfriend invited me to go to Germany with her to meet her family (mind you, I don't speak a word of german besides "Schla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,371    Replies: 6
"Here is a site with plenty of pumpkin ideas for halloween. They're really good, hehehe http://www.extremepumpkins.com/ind.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,550    Replies: 60
"I think even the most religious of us would admit that a great deal of evil has been done in the name of religion, examples being the big witch hunts of centuries past, the missionary c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,317    Replies: 171
"what are the chances of discussing the philosphy of christainity here on hop. it would be nice if those who respond have actually read portions of the new testemant at least. please res..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,299    Replies: 29
"Ok, the thread here has gotten sveral us onto the idea of creating a HoP related e-zine.I wanted to start this thread as a place to discuss ideas about what should be in the e-zine, wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,002    Replies: 14
"Hi everybodyNow i can imagine that most people have been to a moon festival or something similar, but just how would you rate the latest one? (i wanted to be the first to get on and put..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,106    Replies: 34
"erm i just noticed well yesterday in fact that the board is now running on PHP though the old CGI is working, looks to me like malcolm has been busy this is weird as this post is usi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,039    Replies: 7
"Hey all,I've been spinning non-fire for a little over 18 months in the North Eastern US. Now I'm ready to make that leap into fire, but want to be prepared and safe...I have all the pro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 841    Replies: 1
"anyone know whos in at cabbage in leeds this weekend."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,652    Replies: 5
"my mate chez dropped round some cage poi and a big old bag of wire wool last night, this makes my poi collection up to 4(5 if i dismantle my meteors)so im looking forward to a bit of fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,207    Replies: 18
"people need to lighten up and stop being wussies.they need to be less serious and need to take things as they are instead of being so uptight about things.well thats my rant i havnt bee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,586    Replies: 36
"i am in love with gogo yubari! she is such a bad ass with her flying hammer if you havnt seen it and you like ultra bloody samuri sword fights i highly recomend this movie!it is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,736    Replies: 27
"Someone please tell me I'm not the only person in the world who trips over his tongue whenever he tries to talk to someone he likes, or just completely fails to talk to them at all. It ..."
Views: 7,083    Replies: 0
"Well I just finished downloading all of season 3 of the Trailer Park Boys. The way I see it the show is just too hilarious not to have it's own quote thread so here it goes.What are you..."

HOP Newsletter