Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 8,921    Replies: 21
"Check it out, I was doing a little bit of research and the health benefits of Jumping Rope at a decent pace work out to something like this, 10 Mins of Rope work is equal to over 30 Min..."
Last Reply by
Views: 372,751    Replies: 1,058
"ok what it is is your in the game when your not thinking about it but as soon as you remember it you lose the game and as soon as you stop thinking about it then you'r back in.so if som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,145    Replies: 5
"hi everyone entered in a talent comp the other week, the video was a bit last secound so not overly grate and didnt have enough time to light up some fire, but sick of people singing wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 945    Replies: 3
"I feel like I've been looking for other Spinners in the area for too long, surely there is another Poi nut out there willing to join me in the fields and moors of Devon?anyone?"
Last Reply by
Views: 35,547    Replies: 141
"Dear Hippies,There is nothing wrong with taking a bath, eating a chicken or shaving your junk! Seriously, why can't I go to an event without the dirt kidds riding me about my impact on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,492    Replies: 1
"Anybody scoped this worldwide short film project?check it: Life in a Day I like the idea of this project and Poi would be a wonderful insight into a small detail of our daily expres..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,381    Replies: 43
"Fountain to a 180 double arm wrap to a follow the sun:No responseWeave to a corkscrew, double leg corkscrew wrap, bring it up into a windmill:No responseThree beat weave really, really ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,121    Replies: 25
"Here's my story:The worst I've ever hit my nuts was when I was doing a 2 beat weave really really fast and it came down and smacked my nads going full speed. I fell to the ground immedi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,880    Replies: 7
" We got a similar campaign in German - did my vote already.Oztrailia and Canada opposed the tax - as I remember - claiming that their banks have not been involved in the global me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,026    Replies: 41
"I don't know whether it's just me being overly sensitive, but in the aftermath of the deletions, the Social chat and discussion rooms seem to have become far more hostile places to be. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 25,462    Replies: 132
"i love to read and discuss books. did a search couldnt find a book club so im starting one what books have you read recently? were they any good? which books would you recommend? i per..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,002    Replies: 5
"Today i sketched a quick graffiti "poi," including the date i began spinning just to remind myself as I continue on this ride. "
Last Reply by
Views: 786    Replies: 9
"SO...last night in a moment of uncontrollable hunger (and an unusually dry mouth...), in honor of all the new AWESOME people I have met here, and the apparent obsession with Nutella and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 790    Replies: 7
"Okay folks time to inspire my culinary pallet. Now I'm a bachelor, but I love to cook (my lady friends all tell me the woman I marry will be extremely lucky because I love to cook so m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 690    Replies: 2
"Spinoff are RECRUITING!!Check out our recruitment page at Spinoff Recruitment if you're interested in joining a highly skilled and dynamic team of performers with a variety of entertai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,053    Replies: 135
" 10000 daysreleased on 1st may 2006.i can't bloody wait - seems like much more than 10000 days since they released lateralus mr carrey the drummer said this about the new album:"We ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,173    Replies: 53
"Recently i've been seeing my future completely different then a few years ago. I keep seeing myself in a different life then I once saw. For example I once saw myself living in a big ba..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 21
"... your laundry goes from "damp wet" to "bone dry" within 90 minutes - in the shade "
Last Reply by
Views: 911    Replies: 6
"Ok I was bored and went on Omegle. I can't explain the epicness of this conversation so i will post it I think it was best for the first half. It was insane, but we kind of ran out of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,990    Replies: 4
"i am curious if there are many fire folks in hawaii. i may be going to the university of hawaii at manoa next year and wanted to know if there was anyone intersted in fire spinning/danc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,367    Replies: 23
"seeing as part of the current (or let's hope "previous") "unpleasantness" surounding HOP was stirred up from threads based on the 'judging' of physical aesthetics of individual persons ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,844    Replies: 54
"Quote:"Dear obese, you're the reason why the rest of the world is starving, you are a burden to health care and the one sitting next to you in an airplane. You should be forced boo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,803    Replies: 21
"To sum it up in a few words, things suck big-time, I have no idea why but they do.I thought with a new job and a shed-load of new people to annoy things would be good but they're not, I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,549    Replies: 32
"Well it's south africa's turn to host the soccer world cup. there are many different opinions about this and i want to know yours."
Views: 1,080    Replies: 6
"My wife is organising an event soon and wants me to teach a beginners poi workshop. I haven't really had a lot of poi teaching experience other than helping out some of the newbies with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,747    Replies: 1
"yo a red deer boy right hereemail toadman_12@hotmail.commabee we can start a fire group? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,484    Replies: 7
"It really sucks Especially when HoP is out of the ones you want, a big party is coming up and there is no possible way to get them in timeBalls"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,438    Replies: 13
"Hey guys,I browsed the net, and being inspired by all the hippie threads on HoP, used the word "hippie" as a keyword for my search. So there are thousands of sites devoted to the hippie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,844    Replies: 20
"This movie is brilliant!12/10!It has better get Best Foreign Film at the Oscars. It deserves Best Picture, but that award would never go to a foreign film. It is absolutely smeggin' AW..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,096    Replies: 10
"Your new crosser extension video is bad for my shoulders. I will get injured trying to learn this move.Also, you are awesome and can't wait to see you in like 40 hrs."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,415    Replies: 31
"heya people this is the part where you can have a talk about what you think of as your best partys or events youve been to n compare them with others or even get new ideas for raves n ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,231    Replies: 8
"It's hard getting an honest opinion, or even do research about a product threw all the marketing tactics. I don't like buying something that isn't crafted to the highest quality. The ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,611    Replies: 22
"What do you see yourself doing several years from now? I'm interested in knowing how many here plan to make poi and the other fire arts their main source of income in the future, and ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,677    Replies: 33
"Hate? Love?I'm buying a 1978 El Camino as it's been a dream car of mine since I was ten, I decided to go the way of a fixer so I can have plenty of time under the hood Anyways, I wanted..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,927    Replies: 2
"I just finished up my Circles of Light entry and noticed on the CoL conditions page that it states "Post to us before 30th June 2010 (we will allow 2 weeks after that for your entr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,017    Replies: 35
"I learned last night that I perform the best when either I'm screwing around or have an adrenaline rush. When I was screwing around was well, this is self explanatory screwing around at..."
Last Reply by
Views: 459    Replies: 5
"Its gonna take forever to find all the current topics now...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,629    Replies: 10
"I have been in Las Vegas since September and can not find any more fire dancers. I have 2 students that are moving away and feel like I am all alone in this great fire world. I could ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,658    Replies: 9
"Just got off the phone with the nice people at Clowns of the US, and although they're grandfathering the existing fire performers for the rest of this year(until April 25th), from now o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 20,856    Replies: 77
"On the Monday of falmouth, whilst most people were packing up MintSauce, Tao Star, Rossco Bossco and Me (if i remember correctly) developed the "Hug Theory"This is, that if you walk up ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,366    Replies: 11
"what information can anyone offer to me? cost of rent and whatnot.. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you."
Last Reply by
Views: 818    Replies: 7
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myIR__htBgcI am perplexed, does whomever decided to do this really think that nobody knows what CONTACT JUGGLING IS?This actually makes me kind of mad and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,917    Replies: 62
"what's the strangest thing your emergency poi have been made out of?I went to a carnival/fete thing today...and saw a staff spinner, so i wanted Poi...there and then. I managed to win ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,813    Replies: 15
"I AM BORED AND DRUNK SO HER IS MY POST!!OFF TOPIC DOES ANY ONE RACE MX? OR MGP?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,172    Replies: 12
"I recently received a Russian(I think), comment on a you tube video. I am an English speaker, and unfortunately don't know any one who could translate the text in person. I did try to u..."
Last Reply by
Views: 67,344    Replies: 156
"I just discovered the wonders of Facebook. I've found Stroo and Flameboy on there but I'm wondering if anyone else uses it? If not, go get on there now &lbr;Edit&rbr; Link fixed &lbr;/E..."
Views: 9,788    Replies: 0
"Whos on here?/ can we meet up and have a big tech/ spin jam?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,563    Replies: 1
"im just an amateur bow staffer that would like to find people to spin with in the fairfield ca. area. also if anyone knows of a capoeira school near fairfield please let me know. ive be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,087    Replies: 2
"HI every1, GOD this has been a nightmare been on this site in internet cafes all over the world but not been able 2 register propally cos i kept forgettin either my login name or pass w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,760    Replies: 14
" slap a mime here.its very gratifying. "
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter