Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 5,521    Replies: 47
"Okay i want to hear all the little unsuall things that you like about yourself .I'll start first to help everybody get the idea. I like the fact i always have odd socks without trying ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,152    Replies: 14
"I've got jury service in 2 weeks in the old Bailey. I'M REALLY SCARED!! What will i do if there's someone there who, like, believes we should reinstate the death penalty??!?!?! Anyone..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,545    Replies: 8
"www.badgerbadgerbadger.comrate it from a 1-10on the laughter scale...older people might not get it at all...and tell me what you think...peace "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,774    Replies: 5
"Sorry for the totally depressingness, but I am just really shocked. When i saw him reguarly he was only 2, which i guess would probably put him at or near 4 now, but he is the sweetest..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,862    Replies: 27
"My friend got me into spinning a few months ago,, and i think i'd pretty decent for a kid whose still considered a newbie.Do most of the people here dance while they spin?? i mean i can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,728    Replies: 37
"Hi FolksWell as you may (or may not) know, Im coming to the UK in January, and I have offically called my tour "Poizone 2004"Poizone 2004 will start on 11th January 2004 in Gatwick Airp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,881    Replies: 5
"Hello I read in the Rules for entry that " A written authorisation must be given from the music artist".I understand that using people music without permission is sue worthy but how is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,249    Replies: 14
"hello evry1 i'm dead At least thats what iv'e been hearing from people i know. i died about a couple of week's ago in l.a. californa from a heroin o.d. .I find it kinda funny since i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,518    Replies: 61
"My first attempt to make a social post.....This is a fun little game that is actually a take of a drinking game i used to play. During the game if anyone drew a Jack we would have to ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,119    Replies: 13
"http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=797&e=3&u=/eo/20031223/en_tv_eo/13155 "
Views: 913    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,126    Replies: 5
"As promised, the Long Tall Sally website! Hold on now, its complicated:&lbr;http://www.longtallsally.com&rbr;Kinda expensive, but its exciting to find clothes that fit! They have stor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 8
"Hey everyone!i found this the other day and thought that this was worth mentioning.Basically this site is devoted to a program that goes on aol instant messenger (AIM) and pretends to b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,637    Replies: 15
"Im thinking of getting together a sort of show to be performed in my town center. there are plenty of places i could do it, and ive though that the area i would need to use would be tap..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,575    Replies: 4
"Hey boys and girls,Did any of you watch Midsommer Murders last night? If so I take it you saw the grand exhibition of spiniing (of many toys!) on it during the solsitce party. Anyone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,276    Replies: 8
"We had this great party in a quarry just outseide of Perth and of course there were heaps of firies (seeing as the thing was organised by the fire community in Perth).I took my equipmen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,785    Replies: 12
"hiya all...Just wondering how many of you guys have been cruising along in life and come to a point where suddenly you realise that there's been someone spreading some fairly nasty comp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,559    Replies: 45
"Anyone out there in Oz or New Zealand who's seen it yet???I'm going at 7pm this evening, soooooo excited. Been waiting for this for 6 years, since word first went out that it was bei..."
Views: 1,541    Replies: 0
"This is a poem I wrote a while ago while I was feeling sureal(sp?)Tell me what you think.A Trip to Wonderland&rbr;Fire fire fire fireBurning in my heartFueling my desireIt had me from t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,602    Replies: 10
"anyone watching the program - Shattered - on channel 4 this evening? there's a 19yr old fire spinner on there anyone know her? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,477    Replies: 11
"ok, there were two threads for new years resolutions but none for all those broken promises, so who's failed their new years resolutions already? Couldn't resist that chocolate cake, or..."
Last Reply by
Views: 998    Replies: 3
"OK, this is a total pipe dream but what the heck, I'll give it a shot.In the US, high school teachers such as myself need to take additional university classes after they graduate to ge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,715    Replies: 1
"Hey all I know I'm late but I wanted to say Happy New Year! I haven't posted many messages on here before because I'm a bit of a wimp but one of my new year's resolutions was to be b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,265    Replies: 6
"I came across the following excellent article that articulates beautifully what my personal views on holistic medicine are and hardens my conviction that we are slowly moving towards th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,040    Replies: 15
"I was checking out some of the lyrics to the Tea Party the other day and I found a song that I reckon describes me,in fact there are twothe first was Shadows on the Mountiansidewe are ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,397    Replies: 3
"Post deleted by MillenniuM"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,423    Replies: 8
" Marcel Jean Vos, an interior and commercial designer in London, bought some light-emitting diodes to create a small lighting system in the kitchen of his apartment. Now, four years lat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,688    Replies: 7
"i'm not sure where to put this, or if it has been talked about in length before, but i was wondering if there are any seious risks spinning fire if you have synthetic hair extensions......"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,946    Replies: 29
"I want to start some poi classes. How much should I charge? Maybe someone can give me an example of what you charge or what you have experienced from other teachers. Merci! "
Views: 835    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,819    Replies: 12
"Somebody pleeze tell me . what is the name of that fire proof fabric? I need to buy some and no one seems to know what i am talking about. i know it exsists.. It's black and uhhhh. it's..."
Views: 851    Replies: 0
"to all the fiery, spinny, mermaidy people at the woodford festival.In particular the wonderful people from FlameOz for the performance and the workshops. ViMps. Knox - I wasn't stalking..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,270    Replies: 6
"Mummy "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,732    Replies: 31
"poi makes us all look cool... especially the fire poi. this alone is a good enough reason to make poi mandatory in school education.however, if everyone did poi would this then mean poi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,136    Replies: 6
"I was lucky enough to see the stage production of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe on the weekend, and I almost fell out of my chair, when the battle began...out came a pair of elec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,253    Replies: 18
"Well, I'm "home" safely. "Home" being Ann Arbor, which isn't really where the heart is (that's San Francisco), but whatever.Just a general announcement for those who I saw in CA. Grea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,553    Replies: 6
"I'm travelling to Australia for 3 weeks May - June and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good, reasonably priced accomodation in Byron Bay & Brisbane.Byron I'd be looking..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,916    Replies: 5
"ive been spinning a staff for almost a year, after getting bored during a hockey game, and spinning my stick around, and most of the figure of eights came naturally, though i prefer spi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,719    Replies: 20
"greetings ppledont know if there is any prerequisite to coming up with a new topic, like number of posts, or authority in the poi field or whatever, but i guess i might as well give it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,794    Replies: 9
"hopchat is down at the moment - because my bank is crap. They balls'd up my credit card account at the beginning of december (they sent a replacement card which never got here), and too..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,527    Replies: 11
"Okay, I'm at a loss as to what to do anymore. And if I may, I'm going to rant madly for a moment.In my school, I'm the minister of Environment. So, I have the lovely task of getting kid..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,683    Replies: 6
"Tunbridge Wells Juggling Club and their Monkeyman Media Hoax...genius "
Last Reply by
Views: 957    Replies: 1
"I found a picture in the photo gallery that belongs to Spike33. I would love to tell him/her how much I enjoy it . I also want to ask him about the moment that photo was taken. Plea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,343    Replies: 30
""Today, the average Earth citizen has a Footprint of 2.8 global hectares . But only 2 global hectares exist per person, and other species need resources too. This means today's human de..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,665    Replies: 10
"(** note: due to the cencorship of the website in the attempt to make this site familty friendly ( even though most of us are pill popping ravers...., my post must be changed to one th..."
Views: 1,209    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone, I'm a canadan girl in London till the 29th. I am low on cash and need somewhere to stay. Does anyone know of anywhere cheap and good? Or have any friends who wanna rent ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,283    Replies: 9
"Has anyone any information on busking in other countries on backpacking trips? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,623    Replies: 5
"I've been trying to find a source of budget airflights to Greece and found myself going round in circles with my internet searches turning up a load of sites that are anything but cheap..."
Last Reply by
Views: 692    Replies: 1
"What move makes those cool fire ball photos? I've tried but it just ends up in a big non descript blob! love to all! "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,085    Replies: 18
"I have noticed that all the english crew call christmas crimbo.... This puzzles me as a kiwi....I have no idea what that means... can anyone enlighten me??? "

HOP Newsletter