Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,696    Replies: 2
"i was talking to a friend recently and we were talking about two main topics..1. style (which I KNOW have has been talked about, but another view will be added) and 2. the gummint and o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,938    Replies: 29
"Everyone has their own little phrases or sayings that they use all the time. Im getting rather tired of mine, however, and am looking for some new ones. So here is where everyone shou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,076    Replies: 8
"I know someone who I know took photos of me at bams party and I really need to get a copy. I'm trying to hit people up for sponsorship and some photos of me looking bad ass spinning fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 1
"Last week my computer crashed and now i have to walk to my public library every few days just to check my e-mail catch up on posts and what not I'm juss really bummed out but hopefully ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,374    Replies: 3
"i got an email today what went like this: Quote:Hello Some time in the distant past you signed up as a member of the forum on my website. Due to circumstances completey under my control..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,272    Replies: 20
"I saw this idea somewhere else so I'm kinda steeling it!Go to your mp3 list and do a random shuffle, then post the first 30 in your list that come up. Dont delete anything! Dont be as..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,438    Replies: 9
"go on - come and 'av a go if you think ur 'ard enuf. www.holdthebutton.com "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,129    Replies: 2
"Just thought I would celebrate my happiness.I have an exchange student from Indonesia coming to live with me for one month in a couple of weeks (I just found out today).Her name is Fitr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,630    Replies: 42
"This is a laugh (no offence Døm )Can't seem to get past 260 metres though.....http://1337-face.dk/pingvin.htm "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,201    Replies: 10
"i just put some poi pics online at http://members.fortunecity.com/wideareaintelligence/ and was hoping people could view them and evaluate the camera work.just so you know, I'm called ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,011    Replies: 2
"Mario awesomeness. Drama, comedy, action, suspense. Provocative themes accented with some of the greatest cinemetic finess of our time.Rise of the mushroom kingdome part oneAt the end..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,150    Replies: 15
"http://www.topfx.com/cgi-bin/mixmaster.c...%26Board%3DUBB1 "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,267    Replies: 12
"I'M GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!Life has sorted itself out for me sooooo well!!! I've also just started renting the most beautiful apartment on the river with beautiful river vi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,489    Replies: 20
"whats the most interesting thing people have made their poi out of? i made some make shift glow poi out of some fishing lures once heheand i saw someone at a free partee with these fat ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,478    Replies: 10
"Its genious what people will try to flog on ebay nowerdays isnt it?http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2963914084&category=1468so who wants it? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,198    Replies: 11
"Ok so you can make a model rocket with a wire attached to it, and the other end is attached to the launch stand for the rocket. You fire it up into a thunder cloud and it causes a ligh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,006    Replies: 3
"I was watching TV with the fam the other night...except I wasn't really looking at&lbr;/i} the television set, when suddenly my mother shouts:Look! He's doing poi!So I look...and well, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 829    Replies: 3
" In a couple of months I'll be moving to Jacksonville, North Carolina. I did a search of the database and there's nobody listed that spins there. Maybe there is someone out there who is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,787    Replies: 6
"Just got word that Kota's visa has been granted Whoosh! Its a huge, huge weight of my shoulders! Simian - you are a superstar - thank you for all your help! Kota owe's you dinner! YIPP..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,217    Replies: 10
"well, its a theory innit... For a bigger brain, juggleJanuary 21, 2004 - 4:33PMJuggling and probably other visual skills that take time to master increase the size of your brain. That'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 739    Replies: 1
"Ok, I came across this site thanks to Arashat over in this thread here It's called Group Hug and people basically confess stuff they've done or are thinking. It's pretty twisted and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,030    Replies: 18
"I've been amazed at how well worded some of the replies are on this board. Recently, I've been reading the posts in NYC's thread about wanting children. I've thought, wow, I wish I co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,042    Replies: 2
"Ok, I'm the first to admit that I &lbr;censored&rbr; up. Being in hurry to get to a gig I forgot my beloved Concentrate staff in the taxi. DOH!!! And since I'm currently in Colombia the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,645    Replies: 56
"Many have asked "what is a glomp?" Allthough most have been told, for those who don't know, this is your answer:This "glomp" that is spreading over HOP mainly through the chat is nothin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,456    Replies: 7
"i'm looking for an old thread on fire in movies (not this one but the one referred to in it).i'm normally pretty good at finding stuff here but seem to have completely failed this time..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,750    Replies: 58
"Just started browsing around here, and it's good to see so many other spinners out there. I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but has anyone noticed any type of poi/spinning a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,105    Replies: 24
""Activist judges, however, have begun redefining marriage by court order, without regard for the will of the people and their elected representatives. On an issue of such great conseque..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,364    Replies: 22
"one day i was sitting there playing Xbox wiht a couple of my fire friends and then suddenly it came to me------------they make games for everything imaginable----kickboxing, cars, golf,..."
Views: 1,048    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,520    Replies: 23
"As there seems to be about a million staffers ont he site who are a million times better than me, I thought my last claim to fame might be my mediocre balloon sculpting skills.Here's an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,002    Replies: 2
"hey alllong time no talk well your probably wondering what ive got you guessing aboutIVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!! i moved away from cairns out into the middle of the ocean on south molle isla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,073    Replies: 14
"G'day guys and girls...I was just wondering if i could find some people on HOP that live in Australia, cos i'd be really interested in talking to them, possibly even one day meeting the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,079    Replies: 15
"Hey all, I need a bit of advice and since is the best place I can think of where bunches of people spend all of their time *cough* I figured this would be the best way to get lots of op..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,176    Replies: 29
"ANGER1. Who did you last get angry with?Myself2. What is your weapon of choice?My brain3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?Yes4. How about of the same sex?Yes5. Who was the la..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,707    Replies: 10
"So something very random happened to me over the weekend. Quite out of nowhere, I developed a sudden interest in classical music and downloaded about 12 hours of it. I like Bach, Brah..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,200    Replies: 4
"OK, so here's a question that I though I would post cause it's been making me crazy.There's this tree that grows in the desert. After a few years it secretes this oil substance that is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,214    Replies: 26
"so just as i think i'm moving forward, something tends to pull me back. or should i say, someone. a particular someone.gah, i don't even know where to start.have you ever loved someo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,361    Replies: 26
"Not trying to start a trend here or anything.... but in the spirit of the '7 deadly sins' i thought maybe this would help some of us get to know eachother better. i for one have only me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,253    Replies: 4
"OK I know there's the "meet people" section but I thought this would be quicker as I don't have much time and will leave my pc in about 10 mins.I've just found out I'm off to Barcelona ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 913    Replies: 6
"What music do u listen to whilst fire dancing? tell me cos i wanna find some new tunes... i like the prodigy, very funky, jet...etc...the hippies at our usual hangout play bongos and th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,096    Replies: 19
"Post deleted by lunchbox_420"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,494    Replies: 5
"ok i was watching American Idol tonight and they showed a clip of a girl doing devil sticks....did anyone else see that? (except they called her "baton girl") "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,610    Replies: 33
"i know i'm not the only person for whom HoP has been really slow over the last 48 hours, some people can't access it at all. It's not a local thing either, both people from UK and US ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,659    Replies: 9
"Last night I had a dream that I was a makeup artist for the fire spinners on Arnold Schwarzenegger's yacht. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,449    Replies: 11
"A BRILLIANT idea came to me as i was washing up the 105th plate today at work. It may have already been posted, and im maybe just getting a bee in my bonnet. but, and im maybe just bein..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,028    Replies: 26
"Holy jumpin! OK, for all you Canucks out there or anyone else who gets CBC, have you all heard of the new Cirque du Soleil series ???? It looks fantastic, and there's a tiny flash in t..."
Views: 1,663    Replies: 0
"The number of movies in Flash format seems to be on the increase.Are there any advantages over the usual video formats?To me they have several downsides in that I can't save them which ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,013    Replies: 23
"I have fallen hard and I come to you, oh great and mighty internet knowledge base, for advice.There's this guy in my studio, we're friends and all but I've fallen hard for him. He's si..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,791    Replies: 13
"This web page is only a few years old, yet seems so much older? But You Know What! There are soooooooo many other Fire spinners Out there That are Not on Home Of Poi, and just are so ..."
Views: 1,381    Replies: 0
"MOVED"

HOP Newsletter