Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,631    Replies: 49
"I was discussing this topic this morning with Josh. And I thought I'd ask you people what you think.Do you think males twirl in a more masculine way then females? As in a more fast and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,559    Replies: 49
" had an idea to day.i want to start a community of jugglers, spinners and more.All i want is any ideas on how i can get my hands on a large plot of land, Has to be in a warm part of the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,212    Replies: 13
"I found this after going from link to link to yet another link and ending up at somebodies blog way off deep in cyber space. Thought it was very cool, hope people enjoy:) Quote: "...yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,335    Replies: 15
"Sorry, this post has nothing to do with fire, but am facing moral delema and would really appreciate someones opinion.I live in sort of a garage type thing, under a house (tis cool thou..."
Views: 12,657    Replies: 21
"Hey all! So these girls of the famous website have a US tour working. I am a big burlesque fan, and liked what the suicide girls stood for so I was really looking forward to the show. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,605    Replies: 52
"Hello beautiful peopleI should not be online , nor should i be posting on HoP i should be getting ready for my massage exams in two days ... but i needed a break and so i just caught ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,062    Replies: 6
"Me and a group of friends are leaving london and going on a trip around europe.Sorry to say see you later to all the friends i have made in the last 4 years in london. But I need to ge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,503    Replies: 12
"The desire to spin that is. Lately I've been having a lot of trouble progressing, both in terms of moves and style. Infact I seem to be spinning worse now than I was two months ago. Spi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,295    Replies: 12
"yes i shall be cutting short my trip in sweden and returning in march.it wasnt the original plan but things are a happenin that werent when i applyed to come study here - namely my wed..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,659    Replies: 4
"So next month will be my one year anniversary for being a member of these boards which means its also my one year anniversary for spinning poi. It got me thinking about when I first st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,736    Replies: 24
"Mwuh ha ha ha! "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,214    Replies: 30
" practising somersaults this morning.... and panicked half way through one of them, put my arm out, landed badly on it. afterwards i thought i had just strained it a little, so went to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,317    Replies: 94
"tension? what we need, then, is to appreciate, share & give ourselves & eachother props for what's so wonderful about us here. happy tribes are not built on problem-solving and court t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,438    Replies: 13
"Today I finished a translation that I promised I'd help out with ages ago and have declined to do any more in the future, unless a nice fat translation fee accompanies them.I feel a rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,146    Replies: 7
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,932    Replies: 37
"I am re-posting this here because I accidentally put it in the intros. Oops.So what do you think is the single greatest piece of music ever written? It need not be any particular genr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,542    Replies: 1
"I've been rolling the idea around in my head for weeks now, and may as well get it out. It started with the idea of using fire fans and fire head dresses for wings and plumage, and stuc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,183    Replies: 52
"What's the stupidest question you've been asked?For me it's:"Do vegetarians eat bacon?" Someone really asked me that... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,073    Replies: 17
"and by wookie i mean my newest favouritest contact stick, i havnt twirled fast for soooo long as ive been playing with contact for the last 6 months or so, last night i suddenly got the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,326    Replies: 10
"Hey Mods…How come when I type something on Microsoft Word and then “cut” and “paste” it to a Home Of Poi thread it gets all these funky..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,633    Replies: 23
"well me and a couple of my friends are starting a poi crew, we are trying to find a name. well if you could please help us we would aprectiate it..sum names we thought of but i dont kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,733    Replies: 7
"i've been struggling with this question and this idea for about 3years now, and me being me all i ever get is other questions...like everything i suppose; the question is: did we kill o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,465    Replies: 5
"So myself and a few nottingham spinners are all off for a little spin and my mate ben joins us,he does devilsticks and is rather good at the old firebreathing as well.so he takes a load..."
Views: 1,174    Replies: 0
"I just realized today that my two main credit card accounts have been open since 2000. That was back when I was 19 years old and had zero credit history, so they gave me high interest r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 3
"This shockwave thing is totally cool:http://www.secretlevel.de/submarine.htmBUT! It has a tendancy to crash explorer on some computers, so use it at your peril!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,335    Replies: 9
"Hey Guys, Keen to get into this and are wondering which equipment I should start with. Looking at the Begginner set which this site offers, Im quite tall 6.4", will this set be suitable..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,039    Replies: 26
"I just had a blood test Although the doctor/nurse was very gentle the fact that they took 4 vials of blood has made me feel, quite literally, drained.anyone have any advice they can o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,373    Replies: 22
"i was talking to a friend of mine who also twirls and i made a reference to my own twirling. she seemed shocked that i was still doing it (i havent twirled in front of my old friends si..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,616    Replies: 16
"im gonna enter a talent show, and i was wondering if any of you have any good ideas for music to perform to, that i can also choreograph stuf too also?and do any of the london cru hav s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,382    Replies: 10
"hi, does anyone here from n.london go to clapham on sundays? i'd really like to lift share or someone to travel with. The main reason i never go is cos i don't like going back to archwa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,768    Replies: 32
"One Day spirituality and science got it on in my head and heres the resultso before i start i should quite clearly state that these are just ideas and as such change on a regular basis ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,969    Replies: 28
"And most likely to be popular in school....we have..... this dude "
Last Reply by
Views: 753    Replies: 2
" check this out "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,121    Replies: 12
"i feel so weird at the moment, like any second i could wake up at home age 11 and it was all a weird dream. I feel like my life is living itself without me and i'm just doing what i'm t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 948    Replies: 5
"it's not fair that you're all in a different time zone (well most of you anyway.) there's no new posts and i'm BORED. So get posting or i might have to get up in the middle of the n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,531    Replies: 32
"My dad watched the crappy video I made of me spinning poi and he said "Why don't we make you clothes that glow. Then people can still kind of see you." Now...that's a fun idea. He has n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,387    Replies: 10
"any one like breakdancing? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,665    Replies: 2
"Virus's suckPeople who invent virus's suck.I have just had to talk for 20 minutes to techie people about virus's. This sucks.What is the point! Eh! If anyone else has enjoyed the doom A..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,458    Replies: 47
"i was born in England, and I havent been back for a very long time.. I was just wondering a few things. Is vegemite still disgusting? Is monster munch still around? Are the Rice Cris..."
Views: 2,575    Replies: 17
"hello :-)I have been terribly awol for the last year or so. last time I posted I was off for a month of travelling in the land Oz. Guess I better update you all.....I've been here eve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,372    Replies: 14
" head trip man! HAHAA i did VERY badly yeah epileptic flashy warning thingy"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,486    Replies: 10
"off to amsterdam again soon and would like some recommendations for a decent, friendly hostel please i stayed in a cushy hotel room last time but can't afford such luxuries this time!wo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,254    Replies: 10
"I need a new career, any ideas???I would preferr one, -where no yelled at me, or told me I was crap, -my patients didn't bite me, &lbr;censored&rbr; on me or piss on me or vomit on me-p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,447    Replies: 11
"I'm looking for someone - don't know if you even post on this board, but i met u @ spitz ages ago and then we met in archway and discovered we live on the same road!!!But i can't rememb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,910    Replies: 7
"Spinny... lol Spinny baby thing "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,485    Replies: 24
"I got one of my RAh Rah RAh talks at work today and i was told why do you have to think your special ?. I thought we're all special in our own way ? &lbr;/color:blue&rbr;How can i h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,578    Replies: 24
" http://www.medicineatmichigan.org/magazine/2003/fall/moments/default.asp "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,170    Replies: 5
"Why have I never heard of this? Did I miss the thread? Scotland, where you at?!?!It's apparently Britain's Most Magnificant Fire Festival. The photos are amazing. As Dai would say "..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,156    Replies: 5
"Punk-O-Maticthis is my song 9--9--3--3---3---3---3---3---4-84-3---9-----------------------------------------------c--c--7-4---7-------4---4------4-----6-c-------------------------------..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,898    Replies: 8
"Hmmm....I have to change my sleeping schedule. I have to get up earlier...however,I am a night person. I seem to really thrive creatively staying up, and sleeping in later.I have shifte..."

HOP Newsletter