Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,683    Replies: 42
" Laser puzzles! Best. Toy. Ever. (at the moment) "
Last Reply by
Views: 784    Replies: 3
"hey peepsi was wondering if anyone lives in San diego because i am just learning poi. I thought it would be cool to have a session of poi in the park. So if anyone is interested respond..."
Views: 1,670    Replies: 0
"The people on these lists are great people because they give so much back to the world in which they live. If only we tried to be more like these people, instead of drooling over pop st..."
Views: 424    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,125    Replies: 26
"damn you makers of final fantasy x-2 **shakes fist at screen**WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HUSBAND??he has been reduced to monosabyallic grunts and saying weird stuff like "chokobo" and "..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,171    Replies: 13
"I saw this when trying to think of ways to recover from the valentines day massacere that ensued when I tried to be romantic but without the benifit of knowing what the heck I was doing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,528    Replies: 23
"I can't wait til i get to 30. then i'll have been juggling for 10 1/2 years, spinning for 8 1/2 years, contact juggling for 7, and leaping around in a silly fashion for about 9.......pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,053    Replies: 4
"Does anyone know if you can get travel medical insurance from a country that you don't belong to, but you've been there for a couple of months? I'm leaving Canada for over a year, and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,019    Replies: 14
"pluck me this is just too funny golden rainbow"...play with your friends balls..." "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,189    Replies: 25
"This is part rant and part advice for a safer future.This morning I cycled to work as normal, as I pulled into work (we have a short road just for our work, it s a dead end so no throug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,346    Replies: 19
"hah ha i was looking up the philosophy of daoism its very interesting until i found thisYin and Yang often represent the following opposites... Yin Negative Female Dark Evil Earth Yang ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,632    Replies: 3
"I'm hatin' my job. I have to pack my cube today because we are 'consolidating', aka waiting for my pink slip, and I have to be moved. I have to move from my nice safe place of three yea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,262    Replies: 1
" Hello lovelies!*:. Next moonfest on the 7th March is the MOTHER EARTH MOON FEST. With the moon in Virgo (and earth sign) and being the day before international women's day.. I though..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,991    Replies: 27
"a new incubus album AND a new Zero 7 Album out ? thats my treat for the month yum "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,612    Replies: 30
"Wow how much has Hop changed my life?I met my husband here on Hop, I have made friends all across the world, France, England, Canada, (anyone seen bram latley?) USA, EVEN melburp...I ha..."
Views: 1,804    Replies: 10
"reading that test has started me thinking again aboutmy flatmate.he moved in with us (a house of 7) about 3 weeks ago, and we tried really hard to make him feel welcome cos we knew it w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 883    Replies: 6
"Just ran a search for poisters in Aukland and got no one...c'mon!! I came out to New Zealand to get better so I need a teacher! Any volunteers in or around Auckland? Cheers "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,059    Replies: 17
"Once I had a friend. I loved her but I didn't know how I loved her. I tried to explore that love with her. We made each other happy, then we made each other sad. She was an inspiration...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,549    Replies: 37
"Cool to hear about all the stitches and tumors and such (see Narr's "war wounds" thread). Peoples been through some serious stuff. Might be fun to pick out a few good times tho. Can'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,434    Replies: 19
"I apologise if this isn't really supposed to be in this section, but I wasn't sure so I thought I'd put it in here Anyway, I'm flying into Auckland on the 11th of February (just over a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,361    Replies: 17
"Name is Craig (Trix,Mozy) and i would like to tell everybody that i have the Relay poi in my posession The question is: Who has used or seen or even like to get there hands on it Tri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,406    Replies: 4
"well, as some of you know, i am the new set head for my school. This morning i got a call and rushed over to a rehearsal. It turns out that some idiots opened 4 cans of paint and poured..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,020    Replies: 20
" Ok so I went out to my garden to have a little play with fire last night.....but I couldn't find my fire poi eeeeeep Bam's and me had two sets - 1 cathedral wick (really old pair tha..."
Views: 761    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,497    Replies: 4
"At encanto park, in Phoenix, Arizona there is an SCA event every wed night. I saw someone fire juggling there last night. Woohoo! A place to spin! So, to be sure, I called the director ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,732    Replies: 8
"The most awesome thing just happenedMy boss came up to me and said that he had decided to take up firetwirling, and that he had found this wicked site that does firetwirling lessons... ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,016    Replies: 4
"I've come in contact with more than one person on a daily basis who is extremely negative in what they say both about themselves and towards others. Now, I realize that these people ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 10
"More specifically, a short 30 second clip of it in the show "Till Death Do Us Part" which is another one of those shows where 2 people get married or some crap like that. They even slow..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,414    Replies: 13
"Just out of interest, why do you think we decide to learn these arts?.Is it for sheer enjoyment or for expanding your abilities, or both.Is it for sheer self-satisfaction, or to impress..."
Views: 5,127    Replies: 40
"I'm tired, sad and fed up so please don't mind me ranting and raving.I don't really expect anything from doing this but I really need to get his off my chest.Most people who know me kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,941    Replies: 18
"> Go to : http://www.duirwaighgallery.com/inspiration_msgmuse.php?section=64 and then scroll down to the flash movie "A Knock at the Duir". Here be the biggest dose of beauty and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,098    Replies: 13
"Has anyone been bluejacked? Post your experiences here. I haven't been bluejacked yet, but i've only had my phone a couple of weeks. If you don't know what it is, have a look at http:/..."
Views: 657    Replies: 0
" Ello ello ello, how the devil is every1!! Its been so bloody long since i have been on here. Wot you all been up 2 and wot have i missed!! Peace "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,839    Replies: 9
"this weekend we had a talent show organised at school, i decided to join knowing i would blow the school awayt cus the've never seen a glowstick show only dancing and such. the furst sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,220    Replies: 4
" cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon...... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,384    Replies: 12
"I'd just like everyone to know that I'll be leaving the HOP board to concentrate on my studies and have sworn off chat and things to free up time. I was spending way too many hours on t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,590    Replies: 3
"I've just found the most amazing house to make my new home! Yummy green park across the quiet street, lots of space to fill with creative energy, lots of shade and hilly breezes, 4 bedr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 863    Replies: 1
" cows with guns long download if you're not on broadband, but the funniest thing i've seen in aaaaaages on the net... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,805    Replies: 24
"Since its my favorite holiday, I wanted to wish everybody on HoP a great weekend!Spread the love as far as your arms stretch and as far as your fingers reach. Raph "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,270    Replies: 7
"so before reacting consider this. what makes u do anything? lets look an one situationQ. why do u get up in the mourning?A. simple answer maybe because i have to go to workQ. so why do ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,379    Replies: 14
"So I surf HOP when I'm at the hospital and have a few moments of down time.Because the computers here are rarely re-formatted, I can tell if I've ever used a terminal before because if ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,448    Replies: 4
"This rocks in so many ways. While it's no "gonads and strife", it's quite entertaining. Enjoy.http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/ "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,630    Replies: 6
"It seems like there's a run of folks bumping up extremely old posts, which is fine and all. But if you do bump up an old post it would be nice to somehow let others know. (I know one ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,342    Replies: 6
"I'm just wondering if the guy spinning fire in the "Boys Of Summer" music video by Dj Sammy is hangin' around on this site? If you haven't seen the video, I recommend it.It is only a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,296    Replies: 75
"Hey fellow fire people, and twirlers alike.As an opinion of an experienced fire twirler, I feel that if you glowiestried fire you wouldn'tgo back. But that's what I get out of this anci..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,753    Replies: 21
"Oh, this is very good news. VERY good news. Hold on to your hats, folks. the war has begun (right in the middle of a Republican Administration AND Congress) and it's gonna be a good ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,454    Replies: 17
"No matter what i do i can't seem to find a job. i've been to interview's and followed up on application's for interview'a like a lunatic. no matter what the position either get's filled..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,273    Replies: 22
" this is funny "
Last Reply by
Views: 933    Replies: 1
"Hey Hugo, It's Spinna, are you still going to Symbiosis next sat? Give us a bell, 07708 089 286Fluff n SparklesSpinx "
Last Reply by
Views: 32,689    Replies: 168
"I have been around for 50 years and have had many different women but there is only very few of the women that have really understood the satisfaction of sex. and each of the evern now ..."

HOP Newsletter