Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,630    Replies: 20
"...did anyone hear on the radio about a fantasic invention of genetic modification?.. square peas! gone are the problems of chasing those little green dudes round your plate - only to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,450    Replies: 39
"http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/030401b.shtml Good for Michael for trying to dissuade the touts from selling the tickets on Ebay (have you seen the prices?!! £1400?!!!) by releasing t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,751    Replies: 14
"ill start with a wee bit off a story..i was camping down in margret river.(south of perth, western australia) when i saw the light( so to speak) the light was from fire poi. instantly i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,504    Replies: 16
"This post is to all you lovely people who were wanting to inform me that a rumour involving yours truely and a fire torch is currently circulating in the UK. Please be advised that thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,539    Replies: 44
"i thought id like to start a post about people biggest mistakes with fire.either when they first started or when ever really.when i first started spinning i got fire happy and way to gr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,908    Replies: 2
"ok ok. i'm never buying from ebay again.i tried to get a black violin to learn on. so i bid on a black violin. i won a black violin. i paid for the very same black violin.2 weeks later ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,927    Replies: 8
"Just after investing in a lovely powerbook and now need an equally lovely ISP for it.If anyone has any advice on what UK broadband suppliers are best- would much appreciate your advice ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,654    Replies: 6
"*Does happy jumpy dance*Woo Hoo We (Burnt Toast) have just been offered performances/workshops at:GlastonburyBeautiful DaysThe Glade FestivalHooray and hurrah *skips off into the daffod..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,779    Replies: 6
"****SEVERE WEATHER ADVISORY****Note that several Lightning strikes have already been reported in the San Diego area. This includes a reported event of "ball Lightning" where two flamin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,735    Replies: 15
"I want to know if there are other kids here besides me (¯`•¸·´¯)PÕà § ßØÌ(¯`·¸•´¯) "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,522    Replies: 15
"It tloatly deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatle carp and you ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,791    Replies: 23
"My mother has recently gotten me obsessed with lotions. We now sharea wide vareity of lotions, that do different things, for different parts of the body, for different times fo day, et..."
Last Reply by
Views: 959    Replies: 3
"Meeting Alienfox on the way to the same early morning sleazyjet flight to Munich as you are on.Very scary! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,379    Replies: 3
"ive been searching everywhere for a little djembe, about 50 cm (20inches) tall to take with me to nz in may but i cant seem to find one in australia ANYWHERE! does anyone have any sugge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 759    Replies: 3
"Post deleted by L i g h t n i n g"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,372    Replies: 5
"hey guys, been trying to work out how to change direction n stuff by using wraps (i think that's what ya do...???) but dont know where to begin.searched thru it all etc, but it's all t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,145    Replies: 9
"Obviously there will have been juggling in the UK since the days of yore, when it was a large component in the entertainment of nobility, along with tumbling, primitive acrobatics and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,973    Replies: 7
"This has been something that I've wanted to post about for a long time but was never really comfortable with doing so because it's deeply personal to me. This is the reason decided to p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,133    Replies: 17
" no, really, I wouldent T "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,783    Replies: 22
"Wasnt there one planned for 04 in new zealand? if so when is it gunna be confirmed as all the go? I reckon I have to arrange time off work to get there and arsn will be the same...I hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,258    Replies: 19
"god im so sick of people having digs at me for who im going out with. like iv'e been with my beautiful bambino for 16 months and its like they think im not gunna go out with her because..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,197    Replies: 8
"This is just a quick post to make sure that everyone knows I smell of algae. "
Views: 893    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,367    Replies: 17
"So, as I've hinted, I've recently discovered classical music. My favorite composer is Beethoven so far. Now, the thing about classical music in general is that it is somewhat unpredic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,313    Replies: 12
"OW.. Tonight my ballchain laid my finger open and I had to dig a BIG metal splinter out of it. OUCh. This cant be healthy, okay ,now I have a bunch of questions.. Is there different gr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,607    Replies: 2
"well kids as most of you should know i live on an island and i used to love in cairnswell i got some great news that as made me so unbelievable excited i just have to share it with ever..."
Views: 1,088    Replies: 0
"If you happen to be visiting the beautiful New Zealand, and are considering a tour to get you around the place, may I recommend Walkaboutearth ? I went on a preliminary trip with them ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,611    Replies: 12
"holy crap that was fun =&rbr;i went out tonight, after practicing for a month and a half, preparing my parents for the inevetability, and bought some cheap cotton bar mops. a little sta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,645    Replies: 28
"what did origionalsmit have done? what is it that he wanted to keep getting bigger?why won't he tell us? answers on a stamped addressed envelope... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,804    Replies: 11
"Does anyone know why HOP shop doesn't have the small multicoloured rainbow hacky sacks juggling balls anymore?Is there anywhere else in the UK that sells them?Also, has anyone used them..."
Views: 644    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,251    Replies: 11
"I'm looking for advice here.I sold several tickets to a festival. Some of these tickets went to people out of town. I gave the people out of time extra time to send in a check since t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,613    Replies: 12
"I recently bought this book on coin magic. It totally rocks and I'm addicted to it now. I was wondering if there were any people out there you've either read this book, or have experie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,343    Replies: 16
"try this guys...my highest score is two but it's soooooooo addictive!! anjoy!!http://www2.abc.net.au/fly/flysui/flysui.html "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,678    Replies: 8
"testing this and thought you would be good for it so come and leave a message ajtag home any feedback is welcome "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,335    Replies: 7
"going in for a job interview with CDF (california department of forestry) to be a seasonal firefighter tomorrow morning. so everyone wish me luck.just hope they don't ask about the matc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,018    Replies: 10
"Hey dudes/dudettes !im new to home of poi, and have no friends lol so i was wundring if any of you wanna chat pm me or summink (15/f/uk is my asl)x-Pink Kittie Punk-X "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,578    Replies: 1
"don't know if someone has already posted this but it's so lovely i'm going to *** follow this link!! *** enjoy! eva "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,991    Replies: 13
"As some of you amy or may not know, over the march break, I went to NYC with a school trip. And words can not say how amazing that city is. And I only left Manhattan once, to go on the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,696    Replies: 39
"I believe that everyone watched cartoon series as child or even as an adult, right?Which one was your favorite? Here is a list of mine:1)X-men 2)Transformers3)Ulysse 314)Silverhawks5)T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,869    Replies: 7
"OMG, there is some very very strange, for what a better word, wtf?! Childrens TV on at the moment. The makers have taken far too many drugs, i fear the next generation of children........."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,996    Replies: 48
"Thanks NYC for giving me this idea. Wanted some new poi friends that dont take the piss out of you all the time, try to burn you with a contact ball, try to bury you with pebbles or any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,909    Replies: 16
"A wonderful member of this board asked me in a PM how my life was going, below is the reply, which I would like to share with everyone on HoP. Quote: Hows life going? That's a good que..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,112    Replies: 4
"Right,So ok, more my own fault than anything else - which makes me even more angry/upset with myself... butBasically we have lost all our digital photos from about the start of Novemebe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 910    Replies: 3
"Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone has been to/lives in Bankok as my bro is over there at the mo and would like to know of some stuff that there is to do in and around there. Any He..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,584    Replies: 20
"I know this is another tattoo thread, but in a way it is something to make people to remember their childhood,I was wanting to get a tattoo on my left shoulder blade of this .Please te..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,646    Replies: 23
"Just a little rambling but, if you let go of poi and catch them again does that make you a juggler? "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,970    Replies: 29
"Had a patient come in for a sore throat today. We treated her for strep and as she walked out the door she said "Oh, by the way, I've been getting this pain on the left side of my ches..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,040    Replies: 13
"Final medical exams in 10 days.. Arrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh! This is just stress relieving procrastination, sharing my stress with the unseen many. Also, was a crazy night last night:- ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,105    Replies: 4
"Ok. I've always sorta been the mascot of the nerds at college. They named me Thor. and oh yes, I embraced it.they tell me things aren't the same without me hanging out in the hallways a..."

HOP Newsletter