Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,552    Replies: 14
"Ooookay, so I did it! I finally lit my poi up! *jumps about and glomps everyone*It was SO much fun! Amazing, feeling the fire spinning around you, with the dull roar in your ears, frien..."
Last Reply by
Views: 39,271    Replies: 132
"Hey all, this is weird but I need help from the global friends for my sons school project.He is reading a book at school about a boy who gets flattened by a chalkboard and mails himself..."
Views: 972    Replies: 5
"ok, if you could get some handy tip from anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?Billy Corgan on lyric writingMy mummy on bringing up a familyGeorge Harrison on general lifeJesus - on ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,623    Replies: 2
"O.k !So we are a community ? yes/no?I think yes ! which is good ?!?what does it mean to me?A group of people with a common interset or goal, interest being the case here !What does that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,862    Replies: 6
"like aliens, grimlins, trolls sll of the mysitklestuff, ghosts, and stuffs like that.....?"coz i just had a wierd experiance that hapned to me the other day....and it was very super-nat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 665    Replies: 2
"I'm almost there, I been accepted into an agency for my fireyness and I just need insurance.... anyone help me? Oh yeah and any ideas for an adequate costume? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,669    Replies: 3
"Hey everybody in Hali.. Just a quick note. Im returning to Canadian shores on saturday after a 15 month stay in Korea.. Let me know if there will be any poi meets going on.. I only have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,070    Replies: 3
"Last weekend I went down to State Bridge Colorado to see a Fire Performance by a group of dancers from Grand Junction... State Bridge is an Old Minning Camp that is Very Haunted, and is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,151    Replies: 40
"As you all may know It'd Mech's birthday on 20th May, just bought his prezzie, if you wanna know what it is pm me...but dont tell him O by the way...I aint posted for like ages but I'm ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,742    Replies: 25
"I saw NOFX last night, and it was the best gig i have ever been to.They are amazingly good live. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,282    Replies: 9
"We want to do a body cast of a friend to use as a ships figurehead but cannot find good instructions on how to do it.So far we heaps of petroleum jelly and gauze and plaster...Can anyo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,824    Replies: 25
"hello everyone how we all doin "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,262    Replies: 10
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,427    Replies: 4
"Right now I'm on the computer in the music room, and we got a crazy arsed jam session going on right now!! Teacher on keyboard, two guitars, bass, and voices of those surrounding! Every..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,633    Replies: 5
"how is everybody doin today "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,528    Replies: 14
"I'm rather bored, as I'm sure most of us are . So write here your fav book/author/series.Mine: Ender's Game/Ender's shadow (and series)-Orson Scott CardANDDark Elf Trilogy- R.A.Salvato..."
Last Reply by
Views: 806    Replies: 4
"Sorry but i just reached my 100 POST MARKsorry, its like i have just lit my fire poi and doubles for the first time!!!I thinks its slack tho.... over year i've been here. Oh well not ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 820    Replies: 5
"I wanna share with u my nice experience from yesterday...i was spin on the beach and i felt so great,happy...pois are miracles...yes yes... i like that silence,that u dont need to talk..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,465    Replies: 4
"Hey,Got a few people at Warwick uni into firetoys and we're trying to get a society sorted for next year. The Students Union is being difficult about insurance, just wondering how other..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,707    Replies: 25
"Okay, I was just on my lunch break, and was watching a movie with my parents on TMN (the movie network). It was a scottish movie, about a teenaged boy who tries to help his mom get out ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,624    Replies: 8
"Is someone living in den haag at this moment? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,337    Replies: 6
" not by the hair on my chinnie chin chin snowflakes that fall on my nose and eyelashes mushroom mushroom im forever blowing bubbles!!! that is all for now "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,904    Replies: 19
"...they whispered in my ear: there's something that comes around,to everybody, every year... what does? yer birthday ya dork! ....so let's spread some cheer!this faeire's Birthday ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,498    Replies: 1
"So what's Melbourne like?I'm only passing through today on my way to Arapiles, but I'll be back in a month or so.Any firey people meeting here? Big winter parties? Tell me and I'll be t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,162    Replies: 5
"So my fiance and myself will be leaving Texas and crossing the Atlantic to party UK style @ Creamfields in August!! We're trying to nail down some of the details, and make some side tri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,350    Replies: 11
"i'd always assumed that a purple people eater is purple and eats people.but last night someone pointed out to me that i needn't be scared of them as it could very well be the case that ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,181    Replies: 113
"ok first i say some thinng and then the next person say's some thing that almost sounds like what the last person said but not realy. okie dokie let's go.There are purple sea monkey's i..."
Views: 1,365    Replies: 0
"Just to let you know that i have stumbled upon a gem:Slinky is putting on a party at the St. James complex saturday May 22nd, tickets are available at Real Groovy on Queen St., $58 ea. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,086    Replies: 8
"I don't know how many ppl are famillar with the Kelly O'Brian's Restaurant chain (It's an Irish pub/restaurant chain in western Canada) but I was in there on Sat celibrating a friends b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,893    Replies: 14
"WWWWWWWHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!I got a hundred Post's,I got a hundred Post's, I got a hundred Post's la la l l l laaarI got a hundred Post's well till i post something else and have 101OK OK s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,216    Replies: 6
"since i learned poi, i would spin anything that can be spun... like grocery bags, keys, towel, whatever... and i'm sure this is the case for most of you we're always wondering "hey, ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,278    Replies: 2
"Heyla all. Its been way to long since I dropped in. I've missed everyone, and plan on getting active in here again.For anyone that remembers my "Unlucky with Guys" Post, in which I lame..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,730    Replies: 3
"I finally recieved some connectors I had been waiting for in the mail.... sort of...I actually recieved a USPS envelope which said "Sorry for damaging you package" on the outside, and i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,767    Replies: 27
"Guess what?I'm doing a rotation in London next year! It will probably be for the month or May.Watch out, London. There might be some Lightning strikes in May, 2005. "
Views: 767    Replies: 0
"Lyra and I and 2 of our friends had an amazing day today. First, after school we wnt and saw Ned Kelly, finally- we've been waiting for about 3 years for it to come out in the states-y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 901    Replies: 4
" Get your pluckers out and twang away "
Last Reply by
Views: 866    Replies: 3
" What happens when you dont shave for 6 years... "
Views: 815    Replies: 0
"I would just like to say: Goodluck to all those doing the 40 hour famine! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,098    Replies: 2
"OK guys,any of you out there who like to think you are ninja but know deep down that you are just a clumsy fool, you can change all that, right now , right here Oh , and by the way, i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 986    Replies: 2
"Yes yes unfortunatly im going there for 2-3 months Would be great to catch up with all you guys at some point. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,604    Replies: 9
"so yes i've been sporadically present on the boards lately, and i know there are a few of you who were wondering where i am and what i've been up to. so for an update....things here ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,392    Replies: 2
"Hey, I need some midi's or sheets of evil type chant music...you know, the stuff that isn't really evil, but sounds creeepy... Like the matrix:revolutions last battle theme. With the st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,232    Replies: 16
"I've heard that New Forest is really nice. Does anyone know of any good camp sites (for caravans and tents) in New Forest? I don't know the area at all but all the places I've looked ..."
Views: 1,071    Replies: 0
"Not sure if this is more appropriate here or in the events section, but I have a fire performer friend from south africa who is moving to london in two weeks for an indeterminate amount..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,478    Replies: 10
"right. thats it! my draft thesis is due in 4 weeks and i need to get some serious work done. all internet based distractions are minimised from now on!ill drop by occaisonally to check ..."
Views: 888    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,451    Replies: 12
"Right - well, I've been working for the National Trust for a while now 1.5 years overall but only 6 months as a permanent member of staff...Then a company got in contact with me and ask..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,212    Replies: 2
"Does anyone live near either of these two places? Todmorden, Lancashire Alston, Cumbria Please tell me because i dont want to be there all on my own.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,398    Replies: 20
"hi,just wanna share with u my nice feeling....was riding a bike a while ago and been by the sea..how strong and huge power has this element..wowlove it! cos every time i go there with h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,608    Replies: 23
"I wish i wish i wish for this and this and that .If you had three wishes what would you wish for ? And no you cant have unlimited wishes either !. "

HOP Newsletter