Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,917    Replies: 8
"I think I've just found the coolest thing in the world, over here! Its almost half a meter tall, weighs about 4kg and it's made of semi-solid chocolate.I dont' think it's possible, bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,156    Replies: 2
"We just got told that nine prisoners have escaped from right near my work.The police have told us they are dangerous and not to approach them...but they haven't given us photo's of them..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,438    Replies: 33
"Back yard?:POutside in parks?on the streets?in parties?in clubs?what do you prefere?"
Views: 847    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,569    Replies: 29
"(Totally un twirling related) I recently got given two pet goats. Soooooo now I have to come up with pet names for them. Ive been asking everyone I know but all the names that h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,417    Replies: 9
"Just wanted to stop in and tell yall that my very first set of double staves arrived in the mail today. Im soo excited, Ive never spun a staff on fire yet so today will be my first go,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,889    Replies: 11
"MUSASHI! your in this!!!!!!! I am not responsible for finding this! HAHAHAHA "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,258    Replies: 27
"well it's unofficially official, or officially unofficial. i graduated this past friday. i'm technically not done until i finish my internship hours, so it's kind of a teaser really. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,560    Replies: 19
"Phone: "Good afternoon, S***** Health Care."Me: Good afternoon, may I please have medical records?P: Please hold*wait 10 seconds*P: (leads me through a pointless numeric menu that proba..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 4
"Hey allJust wondered if anyone can reccomend some good tribal drumming music for a show.Either a band or CD, or perhaps just a good track, preferably about 10 minutes long.Cheers m'dear..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,111    Replies: 14
"here giys, some sleek sexy sweet blasts of joy for you all to have fun with! loads of small ones and a few HUGE ones click on the black box in eth middle to get the effect you want! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,682    Replies: 9
"hmmm....just a quickie. Is someone trying to PM me?? I keep having the little icon flash up but there's no message when I go to my inbox. If so, this is so you don't think I'm ignoring ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,005    Replies: 17
"i just thought i'd bring this occasion to your attention,it only happens once every 100 years or so......we should be able to see it in uk,and most of europe too.....any ideas for safe ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,287    Replies: 6
"I have five more days till I am officially a year older.Now normally I would ignore the fact that my birthday is coming round but apparently (according to one of my closest friends) I a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,343    Replies: 3
"I've been asked by a friend of mine to do some performing during feast at the big hfs event this summer. Unfortunately, the only real performing I've ever done is at the haunted hayride..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,388    Replies: 11
"So in setting up to do my rotation in London next year, I keep communicating with this program coordinator at St. George's Hospital in London. I've noticed that in our written correspo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,491    Replies: 19
"Ok, so last night at about 02:00 I finally got done taking care of my patients and making sure that they were all tucked in and sleeping blissfully, and I went to the call room and craw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 991    Replies: 2
" I swear sometimes I want to take Zeik and beat him soundly.He can be one of the most aggravating men I know. I love him but it is annoying sometimes Is love always this aggravating?..."
Views: 2,836    Replies: 0
"sorry, this isnt really a chat but my friend lost his camera at the little green planet party on saturday night (Detling, UK).it has loads of fab memories on it so would be sooo gratefu..."
Views: 1,410    Replies: 0
"WOOT WOOT!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,608    Replies: 16
"so every friday night this production company brings in pretty good headliners, and i try to go most weeks when i can. so this last friday night, i headed down there with some friends...."
Views: 600    Replies: 0
"I just started teaching myself to twirl... by using "sock poi".... I am totally addicted and want to learn as much as I can.... Just wondering if anyone out there is from San Diego???Be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 783    Replies: 7
"Everyone look in Charles's gallery! He's got pictures of his son up! SOOOO cute!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,122    Replies: 5
"Okay, i know it is always tricky, and rarely happy... but i think i have to do it in about 2 hours when i finish work, and i just don't have a clue what to say. Its not like he did anyt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,986    Replies: 31
"Ive only introd 1 guy into the magnificent world of staffing, and I ve taught him the moves and hes gotten really good!Any1 else introd any1?"
Last Reply by
Views: 920    Replies: 6
"This might seem a tad naive,but,do people meet on Clapham Common every sunday or is it an arranged event?I could not get there yesterday and feel pretty disappointed,so is anyone going ..."
Views: 977    Replies: 0
"Did any of u guys and girls go to this in brockwell park? I did. I saw a lot of twirlers there. I got some money stolen off me. Which pissed me off! Cowards. There were like 7 of them, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,589    Replies: 2
"pretty things to look at by artist and tool collaborator, chet zar at: www.chetzar.com.and my mate tim's brother does this stuff: abstract expressionist pressenjoy "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,956    Replies: 5
"Ever wonder what Badgers get up to in their spare time...check this out:www.badgerbadgerbadger.com K8"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,765    Replies: 17
"ok,i very interested of this...how poi or other staff changed your life?or way of looking at life..?mind?are u more open to people?have u realized that people dont have to talk only by ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,264    Replies: 15
"How many words can you get inside a sentence one after the other, all having the same amount of letters.1 point will be awarded per consecutive wordPoints will be awarded for combos (m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,197    Replies: 8
"ok, I'm SO incredibly bored right now because my dickwad of a friend made alternate plans on me tonight when we were supposed to do something! I told him I'd be at his place to pick hi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,583    Replies: 16
"Can you guess which of the following are true or false?1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in themorning.2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.3. A pac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 823    Replies: 4
"Good morning. Me and jiggs needs sound "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,837    Replies: 88
"So it seems we're going to be hitting austraila at the end of April (25th I think. Is that ANZAC day? I've always wanted a good anzac.....)Anyhoo, we're needing places to stay and thing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,360    Replies: 29
"Okay folkx, I don't generally start many new topics, so please be gentle...Whilst driving (badly) I randomly thought of an analogy that describes my concept of how happiness works, seei..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,423    Replies: 20
"So there was a spam post on this board that went up earlier today. I blew the whistle on the post and *poof!* it's gone.Which is a perfect opportunity for me to say that the mods...Wel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,423    Replies: 15
" hey guys badger was so ingenious st to give me a topic as to what to do for my english study.mainstream!what is it?and what are your views on the topic?hit me with your quotes!regards ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,939    Replies: 12
"I know that it's kinda of disheartening to some that I do poi with a tip jar, and some people have given me quite a bit of &lbr;censored&rbr; over it in the past... For the record, I go..."
Views: 1,107    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,025    Replies: 1
"I was wondering if anybody knew of any wap based fire sites, or if Hop would/could go mobile??? *And just for those who may not know, .wap and .wml are text based websites accesed from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,073    Replies: 16
"OK, i admit it, i'm currently procrastinating over doing some work/going to bed, and just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower, I found a new exciting picture post oppertunaty.I had..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,548    Replies: 13
"We made it... man we chat alot... And the winner for the most postings award goes to... C@ntus... But Congrats to each and everyone of you... for and to each and everyone of you... "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,267    Replies: 25
"so as some of you know, i got a brand new car about 2 months ago. and last night, some elderly lady hit me from behind.....in a freaking drive-thru. she didn't just bump me either, sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,928    Replies: 13
"Alright...I don't know if I'm the only one that notices this, but MacDonalds has taken a dive for the worse with their new advertising scheme. I'll gree that it is appealing to the eye..."
Last Reply by
Views: 232,124    Replies: 1,162
"Ok, one person names a band/artist. The next person has to name one beginning with the last letter of the previous band name. And so on.Its my game so lets keep to the world of rock!I'l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,653    Replies: 18
" i think that this forum has become to popular and m,ainstreem and now people are just talking about crap which has nothing to do with fire, poi, or anyother things that this sight repr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,674    Replies: 8
"Burningman Regional Burn, Playa Del Fuego fire conclave. Sunday Night.I'm between spins and standing somewhat near the labeled fuel dump watching other spinners and having a jolly old ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,781    Replies: 1
"A spare room is becoming available very soon! (I`d love to know what you thought it was going to be..)Kat (HOPper), me, Kota and Karen are living in a comfy four bedroom house in Tootin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,966    Replies: 3
"Hey ya guys just a quickie! Went to Newquay at the weekend for RTTS and saw a few spinners around. Was wondering if any of you ventured down or if these were just random people that I s..."

HOP Newsletter