Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,302    Replies: 19
"So...I've just finished my week of work experiance at Heathercroft training services. Wasn't really anything i didn't expect. wasn't really work 'experiance' either sitting on reception..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,485    Replies: 25
"this ones fun too jemimatheToffee-Eating Pirate MonkeyBattle Rating : 6.2GO on you know you want to"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,321    Replies: 8
"Just wanted to wish all us Canadians on 'ere a HAPPY CANADA DAY!! *does the happy dance* T'is a beautiful day here in Halifax, and I hope all is well across our huge arsed country!! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,445    Replies: 92
"who would win in a fight between...Homer and Bender?answer & think of another one!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,462    Replies: 42
"I think the title is pretty self explanatory, but you have to support your answer.And i hear there's going to be new Family Guy episodes, dunno if that's a rumor or not "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,335    Replies: 21
"hi ppl,i need to tell u one no very nice experience,last sunday was a festival here in den haag,we were walk trought stages and we found poi ppl there of course so we started to spin w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,697    Replies: 14
"ok here i go on my soap box.the goverment of the usa is evil.i will try to prove this.ok soposedly the people of the USA are in charge of the goverment. but the goverment passed a bill ..."
Views: 693    Replies: 0
"anyone on the road this summer wanna meet up? i'm gonna be at NASS at bath n west showground in a week or so...Leeds in august...and the wicker man thingy on the west coast of scotland ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,040    Replies: 11
"Ive learnt all the moves from the staff lessons on this site but it doesnt even show the moves i already know. Also does anyone know how i could change my direction without having to sp..."
Views: 1,200    Replies: 0
"if there is anybody at all who can help me please do its on this weekend and i cant go any advise for sneaking in perhaps?? www.oxegen.ie"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,522    Replies: 17
"Yeah, I did a search but it was too confusing with all of this 'free market capitalism' train stuff that's going on in the UK.I wanna buy roundtrip tix from London to Edin over the inte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,994    Replies: 39
"not quite me challenging hop to fisticuffs.rather: giant battle monsters!!!! for example, imagine myself and nyc were giant monsters, engaged in a titanic struggle of wits, agility..."
Views: 1,266    Replies: 0
"I lost my phone !and along with it all the numbers of all the bueatifull people I know, now I am all alone and sad So if you can work out ze anagram and you want me to have your number ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,041    Replies: 1
"Is there anybody out there that spins poi in Oxford?? Any regular meet ups? Whos free over the summer? And does anybody wanna teach me new tricks?? xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,560    Replies: 1
"First off, happy 4th to everyone, I hope something great happens to you all. Today the family went to Hammock Beach in north FLA, to celebrate my dad's birthday earily. So we did the c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,147    Replies: 1
"Hello! we organise a free, open to all event in London. It's called The Creative Swing www.thecreativeswing.com and it's for all types of creative people and performers to show their ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,330    Replies: 51
"Whats your favourite oxymorons (contradictory words)? Mine are:Living DeadTaped LivePeace ForcePretty UglyWorking HolidayTax ReturnVirtual RealityWork Partyand my 2 favourite ones...Gov..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,036    Replies: 20
"Hey guys,Need to think of a decent fancy dress costume for a party sometime this month.Thought I'd start a thread for any ideas or interesting costumes you've had or seen before.... I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,282    Replies: 14
"Am having a day off work and am thinking I will be extremely bored....................so thought I would ask for any suggestions on what I could do on my day off tomorrow and thought I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,018    Replies: 3
"Hello, ive mailed people before, but was just wondering if anyone has anymore info about meet ups in South Africa? Im heading over on evening of 22nd to J'burg, then heading to Durban t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,485    Replies: 6
"dunno where to post pics i take (1-4 times a week).. so i'm postin' em here, anybody knows a better place to post pics lemme know and i'll start a thread over there.. http://www.pbase.c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,356    Replies: 9
"In six weeks I'm quitting my job, travelling 'round Africa and ending up back in my native Australia. Anyway, I've got to do the whole malaria prevention thing. Whilst in Papua I was o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,479    Replies: 1
"So, who's going to the Nevada Burning Man? (anyone from houston? I'm working on getting my ticket, but, if i get it, I'm not sure how to get there. I thought grayhound... but I'm not su..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,302    Replies: 5
"hey my name is donovan and id like to get in contact with any other poi people in the area... even drum circles ... if there are any ??? i dont know im new here ... gimme a shout...dono..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,317    Replies: 4
"Next week i'm off on holiday with my folks; going up to canberra, then batemans bay and coming home around the coast. anyone from around that way? we're taking the week to get there, so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,655    Replies: 14
"i spotted 2 spinners at glasto this afternoon on bbc2 twas during scissor sisters."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,738    Replies: 13
"I know that I saw mentioned somewhere that someone had tried using glow in the dark juggling balls to make poi. Does any one know how to do it? How about glow in the dark paint does any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,391    Replies: 13
"Heya folks, I'm not ususally one to make a big deal about coming back on the board for the first time in a while, but it's been a full YEAR now since I've even come to HOP, so I thought..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,273    Replies: 26
"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5505139535&rd=1"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,764    Replies: 12
" Speaks for itself "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,429    Replies: 5
"This week has been really good so far. Monday morning I got a very unexpected promotion (complete with 40-50% pay raise). I've been a post-doc for a year and a half, and by the end of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,207    Replies: 7
"Ok, here's the deal, I NEED pics of ppls fire troop (or whatever) 'mishaps'. I have an english presentation due tomorrow (6.29.04) and I need pics of when things go wrong. On fire, the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,365    Replies: 2
"Hey allI been readin on air wraps and hyper loops....well i am on my my to perecting the air wrap but havnt a clue what they are? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,029    Replies: 1
"does any one no were i can purchase a fire sword or get the construction info on how i make one??"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,762    Replies: 17
"Hellooooo! OMG!!! i haven't been on for so so so long and now i hardly know anyone. and i am so confused i can't find my intro thread does anyone know where it went... ooooh wait,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,772    Replies: 24
"There is something definitely wrong with a HoPper that emails me, while I'm at work, to tell me that they are watching Stargate SG-1. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,184    Replies: 4
"Hey, I'm goin interrailing this summer round europe for a month And I'm pretty sure I'm gunna take my poi...cus I can't go for a month without a spin. But anyhoo I wanna squeeze your ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,555    Replies: 9
"Go to www.cnn.com and look for the section called Off Beat Images, on the middle to lower right hand side of CNN's web page. There's a picture of a guy spinning what looks to be steel w..."
Views: 895    Replies: 0
"im new 2 this site and i want to buy some snake poi. any1 know where i can get some?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,451    Replies: 5
"on Globetrekker!go watch it if you care!!!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,790    Replies: 23
"Anyone here from one of those three countries? Anyone here been to one of them (or all of them!)?next year i'm taking a year off to teach english in one of those 3 countries but i just ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,442    Replies: 13
"I'm bored. And I feel like doing something crazy. Not that I don't do crazy stuff most of the time...but I need a crazy climax. I was hoping you guys could help me with some ideas. This..."
Views: 1,016    Replies: 0
"I just had to do the happy dance because I finally lit my fans this weekend and had a blast!!!! They are quickly becoming my favorite fire toy!!!! YAY!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,317    Replies: 13
"I just finished M3 year!!!!!! I'm a 4th year med student!!!-"3/4 of a Doctor Mike" "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,392    Replies: 22
" drunk as a skunk "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,789    Replies: 23
"honestly we had a rather odd or daft conversation about this the other dayis what if people had a poi fetish...or a fire fetish..and were doing all sorts of odd things about it...... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,505    Replies: 20
"Hola!! Just wondering if there were any fellow Kerrverts out there. And for all you Kerrvirgins, your time will soon come!"
Views: 705    Replies: 0
"I have been trying to hitch a ride to the Rainbow Gathering for months now, and I was just wondering if there was anyone from Texas who might still be going."
Views: 691    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 844    Replies: 11
"I want to say that i have a first staff in my life! I m happy happy Foxy! "

HOP Newsletter