Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 1,101    Replies: 0
" are you tired of becoming deathly ill every time you swallow some of that tricky lighter fluid? if so, then try cornstarch!some of you guys have probably heard of this, but i'd tho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,474    Replies: 22
"Have read up on the different types of fuels and would like to hear what you guys like to use. Also what were your first twirling experiences like? Tell me all.Ciao4now "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,373    Replies: 13
"Let's dump any poi related memes we've collected. I'll start "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,302    Replies: 5
"im sure this has been talked about a million times. i tried the search engine but it didnt come up with much. there seems to be loads of info, pics and vids all over the net on poi spin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,359    Replies: 8
" So I was thinking about ways you can perform fire to entertain a crowd doing what you love, and style popped up into my head. Well to me style with fire is more than just flow. I was..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,622    Replies: 6
"Just thinkin, why dont i get in contact with some other people? well why not icq? but as i just realised, there is in the reigon of 3000 or something entries in the meet others director..."
Last Reply by
Views: 946    Replies: 8
"I don't have the slightest clue how this has been happening, but several times lately my poi fully soaked with karosene went out within 10 seconds of burning.Im wondering if this is nor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,512    Replies: 7
"Trying to start a location to show what kind of Poi related tattoos are around the world!I'll start with mine Spiral Wrap Tattoo unfortunately the camera didn't catch the color that is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,374    Replies: 4
" I'm opening a poi school in Montezuma, Costa Rica on June 24th. We also offer classes in surfing, yoga and spanish. If anyone is interested, I'll give a 10% home of poi discount, o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 41,253    Replies: 120
"EDIT = Been getting some complaints bout this so again, I warn all people who are very religious that the following thread may offend you. Please be prepared. I have also edited some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,543    Replies: 34
"Ok this is a dumb Question, But will people think I'm gay if I get into fire spinning, I guess I don't really care but I do, And no offense to any body who's gay because I'm not one to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,945    Replies: 15
"I wont lie, I spin glowstick, I love them, the whole fire thing is sick, but it's glowsticks for me. When I first found this place, I found it by looking for a glowstick spinning site...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,626    Replies: 13
"I hope everybody is safe... &lbr;irony&rbr;btw, you wouldn't have to clean up 10 months before I'm coming, but thanks anyway &lbr;/bad sense of humor&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 947    Replies: 4
"So I'm waiting on my first flowpoi duo, but I wondered what everyone uses to keep them safe from home to wherevee?Remembering that I'm in the UK of course.Thanx in advance"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,409    Replies: 3
"i want to get flowpoi duo from flowtoys.com and i wanted to get sol as the top 2 lights in each poi and lunar as the bottom 2. i was wondering what colour to get as the flowlight handle..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,503    Replies: 3
"i've just had a hannya mask tattooed on my ear cartlidge . was wondering if anybody else has had it tattooed and did they think it hurt . I've only got my belly left to tattoo (not doin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,169    Replies: 15
"&lbr;who you don't know because he's too modest&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,655    Replies: 15
"Ill start, by saying ARGINFLOFLEDODLELYSMORGISNOGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,744    Replies: 7
"here are the ones i've made... they're at http://members.fortunecity.com/wideareaintelligence/wallpaper.html post your own or comment... i could really use advice"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,240    Replies: 4
"The world spins on the suns chainWe follow the firein the majesty of the life giverwe dance to the sunand in its absencewe make little life bearersas we spin our tiny orbs of firewe emu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,672    Replies: 25
"imagine out of nowhere someone would play the melody of your national anthem... how many would be able to sing along - how many would just go "la la la"?(no worries, even publ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,212    Replies: 3
"Im gonna go spin some fire right now Whos with me?"
Last Reply by
Views: 47,481    Replies: 95
"ok so have you ever had those moments when something completely unrelated to spinning happens and it makes you think of something to do with whatever toys you play with?like...i was smo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 996    Replies: 1
"So, I'm browsing around the internet while relaxing after a long day at work when I come across something interesting."What is this?", I say to myself, as I peruse an advert f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,608    Replies: 12
"I have been wondering for a really long time now, what is some good spinging music. Personaly I spin to ether harcore techno, psychill or traditional djembe music so post what you spin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 35,710    Replies: 5
"I am going to burn for the first time very soon and have been looking for white gas at sporting good stores, but all I can find is coleman camping fuel. The guy who worked there told me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,764    Replies: 24
"This is what bordem leads to...have fun1. Belch directly into the mouthpiece; then tell your dog it should be ashamed.2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.3. When they r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,732    Replies: 24
"Ok I was eating dinner today and I was thinking, ya know, you hear more of alcohol related deaths and tobacco related deaths than you do of things like people dieing from pot or even E,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,436    Replies: 39
"How to (un)choose a partner? Why and how... Tell us: What's in your mind and heart? When perceiving some (potential) partner - male or female - what do you go for?- aura - smell - looks..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,046    Replies: 3
"Hello Friends,Recently I came across a carbonated soft drink called Drank. It is basically the opposite of an energy drink, claiming to make you feel relaxed and calm. The drink or &qu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,287    Replies: 9
"I have never been one for taking photos but I will be seeing a lot of things over the time to come and thought I would share where I am and what I am doing with the good people of HoP. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 35,830    Replies: 153
"Gday all!!Im from australia and i love a bit of climbing. anyone else climb??if so, where abouts? indoor/outdoor? toprope/lead/boulder? Grades? Fav climbs??Gotta love a good chat about ..."
Views: 2,207    Replies: 0
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxR7ZlCs9k4Saw this the other day and made me think of all you lovely HoP people, are there any HoPers in this? xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,229    Replies: 31
"have you ever heard a song that was so meaningful to you that it made you cry or feel other strog emotions?i just found one its called little lion man by mumford and sons you should loo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 46,038    Replies: 190
"Yup, my generic what are you listening to thread. Mest - Until I Met You | Length: 03:02 | Pos: 00:54"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,912    Replies: 3
"hello everyone, i figured that this would not be the site to post this , but as i was looking thru a video called SlackinEd , i was totally intrigued by this juggler call Ian who was do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,484    Replies: 1
"Hello there fellow spinners. I currently reside in denver colorado where on the first friday of every month, there is something called an art walk on sante fe. http://www.westword.com/s..."
Views: 1,575    Replies: 0
"I am so happy right now I just got a new mystec fire staff for 18 € and an awesome pen and paper corebook for 5 €.Thank you for reading and hopefully sharing my joy.Now get yoursel..."
Views: 1,694    Replies: 0
"Kinda random, but anyone known of any? One for tutorials and just random spinning videos and what not? I always find myself watching tutorials online, then endnup in a random parking lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 72,968    Replies: 270
"After reading another thread i realised there are a large amount of ice cream fans out there and as i'm soo bored i thought i'd set up a competition! I'd like to know about your favouri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,840    Replies: 17
"HEY IF YOUR 18 AND OLDER AND LIVE IN CALIFORNIA HURRY AND GO VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA IN CALI FOR 21 AND OLDER!!! Its 49% FOR AND 51% AGAINST AND IF YOU DONT VOT..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,799    Replies: 10
"Guys...I would love to know what you think of the article below..I am neither scientific or academic so I am always wary of believing what I read because I dont really know how to valid..."
Views: 638    Replies: 0
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpnCWT4Bmeg check it"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,940    Replies: 7
"So I just got back from doing volunteer work in the Philippines and I thought I'd share a few photos with you guys.We were planning to visit an Orphanage while we were there, so before ..."
Views: 829    Replies: 0
"So ive been spinning poi for over a year and im definatly confident in my fire poi spinning abilities and have seen people at a lesser skill level than me, I live in j-ville florida and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 2
"Me and my friend are selling alpaca sweaters. I was wondering if any one thinks its a bad idea.."
Views: 945    Replies: 0
"Im new to the area and i have 0 friends here yet lmao anyone near the jacksonville area wanna have a sesh?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,907    Replies: 8
"I'm in Ohio - and now that it's October, lamp fuel is becoming more and more scarce. Hell, even camp fuel is becoming had to find?Where do you all go to get lamp fuel? For point of re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,000    Replies: 14
"Hey,I was just wondering if there was any Mummers on here? I am a member of the magnificent magic mummers. At the moment we do St George (of course)The story of Rhiannon The story of ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 8
"So, I'm learning the Hyperloop(Air wrap) and I keep hitting my right hand with my left poi going into the wrap. It's driving me nuts and I don't know what to do!"
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter