Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,744    Replies: 14
"hey everyone! I just thought i would like to tell you that i must hold the world record for the highest placed that has ever been Poied at! I Poied at the top of the highest mountain in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,016    Replies: 42
"tahw a ylevol yad rof dnim selggob!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,764    Replies: 14
"AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!I am so sick and frigging tired of sitting behind a computer all day every day either programing or pretending to program and acting like I give even a tiny little ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,870    Replies: 18
"If you play "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin backwards you can hear a satanic message. "If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, its just a spring clean for the m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,396    Replies: 4
"*Im expecting a good 99% of you to have no idea as to what im going on about...this is to be expected as previously expected*If you could bring Linsey Dawn Mackensie, that would be grea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,948    Replies: 38
"The other day, whilst taking a munchies break from playing Timesplitters2 for the umpteenth time, i came across a dilema.I had a big bottle of ribena in my left hand with 2 glasses, and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,626    Replies: 6
"Does anyone know how to find your first ever post?I would like to find it but dont know where it is..It might be under events and gatherings and may have included the word "Cheese".Anyo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,620    Replies: 22
"Dear AllI have just read in a forum on a French website.It seems that Cirque du soleil is recruiting Fire artists... let me try and translate some of it in english :Role = fire manipula..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,585    Replies: 2
"I just want to express my FRUSTRATION at universities that have websites that are IMPOSSIBLE to navigate.how hard is it to find a simple undergraduate course guide on a university websi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,383    Replies: 27
"Hi All, you're forgiven if you don't recognise me because its not like I post on here a whole lot given all the other forums I am active on but we're going to start making a change I th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,178    Replies: 1
"I have a friend visiting France for a while and he is bored and lonely. I was wondering if their is a group spin, or fire people that I could point him in the direction of meeting?He do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,651    Replies: 22
"hey anyone goto glastonbury this year?was gr8! anyone goto the kids feild and c the guys doin poi?it was me! "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,826    Replies: 44
"Pretty much that, do you think that guys, in general, have any idea what women really want from them? Do women really know what men want from a relationship? I'd really like to see this..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,138    Replies: 9
"i got a call from my circus leader mate dude Steve today telling me that ive passed my BTEC in circus skills and peer education im a qualified clown!! hehehe *dances* my BF passed a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,856    Replies: 45
"Go to:-http://www.x42.com/cgi-bin/pitrainer.cgiand see how many places ou can recite pi too. After practicing a lot, I can do 42!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,166    Replies: 7
"With a bit of luck I'll be off on a gap year at about the end of December, anyone know of any things/spinning meet-ups/interesting weevles in South Africa, Australia or the USA that I s..."
Views: 1,138    Replies: 0
"Aside from all the depressed and angsty crap that I've been posting lately, I do have some very good news. Angel, my best friend, has finally agreed to learn to be a safety for me, so a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,316    Replies: 6
"I feel so betrayed and alone right now. Zeik just broke up with me last night, and it hurts so much right now. He promised me not long after he told me he loved me, that he would NEVER ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,187    Replies: 6
"starts with a word- then u post a word that means the same thing! okay- stat ing with-- FIRE!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,601    Replies: 20
"hello people me and my fire group are opening a new web site.its not done and it still needs a lot of work.we are a small fire troup from the valley in califorinaand would verry much li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,886    Replies: 27
"Sorry, but i just have to rant about this; this person's stupidity and arrogance just wont leave my mind. today in class we were discussing Australia's resources, of which a very import..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,200    Replies: 13
"Hi ppl...i wanna share with u that today is my birthday!!!!tonight i m going to have meeting with my friends and we re going to spin with fire of course!my big wish for this day is that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,661    Replies: 6
"If any of you have family in florida, spacificaly the east cost, pray, meditate, what ever it is you belive in. this one is looking to be worse than charlie by alot, and possibly worse ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,258    Replies: 18
"Here's a little email my mom sent me, thought I'd pass it along...13 Reasons to Smile~Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.~Marriage changes pas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,863    Replies: 12
"like airplanes... being that I'm going to be flying on and near 9-11, and due to the "strictness" in regulations... I was wondering if anyone knew how to pack poi for the plane... becau..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,672    Replies: 53
" SURPRISE!!!!! happy birthday to you happy birthday to youhappy birthday dear vanizehappy birthday to youuuuuuuuuufor he's a jolly good fellowfor he's a jolly good fellowfor he's a joll..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,494    Replies: 10
"ok so this happened the other day so i'm not so mad about it now but the other day i (me and others) went to a camp thing for the day and when it got dark desided to do some (fire) poi,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,725    Replies: 16
"Trap Door!! wow. I suspect this is not the appropriate place to post this, for which I am sorry, but I just saw duballstar's avatar and felt i needed to say... groovy baby, yeah!! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,051    Replies: 17
"ok so there's yet ANOTHER hurrican coming towards my storm magnet of a state (fl) and i started to think, out of all the natural disasters out there, i.e. hurricans, earth quakes, flood..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,556    Replies: 4
"any one from this area? i'm kinda out on my own learning poi, i'mlooking for other poisters to meet up with, or even start a group cheers peeps"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,252    Replies: 14
"gah! this goes to everybody who is a performer of the fire arts!!quite a while back i posted some pictures of myself blowing fire and got random responses back from it. well....recentl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,529    Replies: 28
"So, I hope the mods/admins don't mind this thread, but the new board has been around for a while and there are still a few bugs left. I'm hoping this thread will allow us to help them ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,894    Replies: 17
"I just saw the trailer of the new movie "Vanity Fair" starring Reese Witherspoon and spotted a girl twirling fire poi... Whoever is interested in it check the official Homepage http://w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,520    Replies: 13
"so i took my car to a garage yesterday for a service and to have a few repairs. total comes to 240pounds. i pick it up yesterday and they knew i was taking it for an MOT today and they ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,628    Replies: 17
"me and my mates are having an argument, is wolverine a superhero, what do you think"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,090    Replies: 5
"Last night in my Australian Sign Language class I snapped at one of my class mates after she made a remark against me (I had a headache and was tired and this woman has pushed my button..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,100    Replies: 19
"Well for the 3rd summer in a row Home of Poi has done it again.I embrased a few HoPers invitations to come visit across the globe and yet again, my expectations were far exceeded by war..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,034    Replies: 30
"SAY 'I LOVE YOU' IN 102 LANGUAGES! Afrikaans - Ek het jou liefAlbanian - Te duaArabic - Ana behibak (to male)Arabic - Ana behibek (to female)Armenian - Yes kez sirumenBambara - M'bi ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,906    Replies: 10
"Let's see how many dummies we have out there. Please read below and follow the simple test. > Count the "F's" in the following text: > FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-SULT OF YEARS OF ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,611    Replies: 9
"so what have you done lately that seemed like such a good idea at the time?? you know what i mean - you had an idea that sounded great...but now you're having second thoughts...or it's ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,477    Replies: 1
"I'm so excited I just had to tell you all this great thing that happened today.Thisafternoon I'd just finished TAFE (big people school) and was walking down the street to catch my bus h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,532    Replies: 61
"*fine's a beautiful spot on the beach and starts a fire* ~anyone want to join the party?~ "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,911    Replies: 14
"Does anyone here play the flute?The reason I ask is because I am determined to learn how to play this year, however I'm not sure what the best sort of flute to purchase, as a beginner w..."
Views: 1,536    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 672    Replies: 0
"ME ME ME I bought one of their school bags for a hand bag soooo many pockets! Yay! "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,664    Replies: 36
"who remember ice magic?? that chocolate sauce you put on ice cream that 'magically' hardens after liek 10 seconds, ho the joy i have some now, haven't seen it for ages!! oh and just for..."
Views: 1,473    Replies: 0
"if anyone in cumbria (or anywere else) is up for it me and NODDY and some other guys go up to kendal castle every sunday night from 7 - 9 so if you are intrested give us a shout and i w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,020    Replies: 4
"I'm about to study art and design at the Edinburgh College of Art, which means I'll be spending the next few years in Scotland. I know many of you have either been there or live there,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,423    Replies: 1
"easy. well if ure reading this then ure like me an couldnt go to reading, man sooo pissed off, i did choose glasto over reading but i live for the festivals man! what u people doin to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,767    Replies: 11
"This is request to all the spinners, contact jugglers and the like, from what I've seen the above mentioned are few n far between in the cambridge neighbourhood, so everyone out there g..."

HOP Newsletter