Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 805    Replies: 2
"guess who's back! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,800    Replies: 3
"Right, there is someone who your thoughts should be with, a guy called Lee, who I saw being mugged out of my window. Been out to a party, about to skin up and saw Lee being laid into by..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,249    Replies: 29
"for every one in the uk and hay any on else can join in what are you doing on fireworks nite (sorry if thats spelt rong i am dyslexik lol)"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,600    Replies: 14
"lololol I was in chemistry today and I was trying to light the flame with the air hole open. It made the match I was holding super hot but also was releasing quite a substantial amount ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,165    Replies: 51
"I had the urge to allow my seductress avatar to come back and work her magic on you sweetie!enjoy boys! "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,770    Replies: 65
"should i just drop the (formerly... ) bit.... i only really know 2 or 3 of you, so is it ok if my name changes?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,381    Replies: 21
"I've been sitting here doing the NME crossword and I only have 2 left and its bugging me that I can't get them so........ HELP ME PLEASE!!! 5D NME driven wild by an old classic album (..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,137    Replies: 9
"Does anyone in Texas want some half cocker spaniel half hound dog puppies...they are really cute!!!!! But I just cant have any more animals(I have 6 dogs, 5 puppies, 1 cat, 1 minature ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,506    Replies: 1
"ok the last one is geting realy long. so lets start a new i am up for bids any other guys care to join me in this???"
Last Reply by
Views: 873    Replies: 2
"So there's a new feature on the HOP home page. There's a little button for RSS news feeds. If you go to it, you get a bunch of html text stating what is the latest post in a bunch of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,087    Replies: 19
"post deleted because people are too damned pedantic anymore"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,659    Replies: 57
"ok i just got to know.not including the people who do both what is your thingpoi or staff??"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,553    Replies: 49
"i've noticed a few times while reading through the threads that some people get quite offended when someone suggests or asks about learning a certain technique of martial arts. The lat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,924    Replies: 79
"I will be the first to admit that this is a silly little insignificant rant but it’s cracked me up so many times that I thought I’d throw it to the board.{In fact, upon rere..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,481    Replies: 13
"I'm running a quiz night at work on 3rd Nov, and I need help from all you HoPers out there...I need to think of a marathon round - i.e a round of questions that can run for the whole qu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,320    Replies: 14
"Hello everyone,Like to apoligise straight away for this random release of annoyance!Well yesterday was much like any other day, apart from the fact i thought i had found ''the one!''She..."
Last Reply by
Views: 909    Replies: 4
"So get off HOP! I see you logged in! "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,034    Replies: 56
"Come on guys,Heres your chance to put a "heads up" on the board.All lurkers, browsers, overseers etc this is your thread to say "hi" or even just a hands up ...there are over 7K of us n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,077    Replies: 35
"So, in one of the craziest 'impulse purchases' I have ever done...I got a puppy yesterday....!A friend of a friend had to get rid of them, or put them down by the end of this week... So..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,940    Replies: 9
"Hi there peeps.If anyone has any poetry they would like me to write for them, then just ask. I will do any kind of request, so feel free to post what you desire.An Example:I lie here no..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 14
" Cool short film the (click on the first video clip)"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,718    Replies: 13
"So last night was goin down to LA for a rave. Secret Squirrel (#17), most of my friends went to a party on friday, but i was busy so couldn't go to the same party as them. It's all good..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,537    Replies: 18
"www.cuddleparty.comOkay i thought i have a giggle with people"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,241    Replies: 17
"Im thinking about one of the ones on here:http://www.olympictrans.ru/fun/img/uglyZoo/What do you think I should get, bearing in mind this is a student house."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,418    Replies: 7
" Optical Illusions Found this website in the newist Science Magazine. quite trippy, well worth a look."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,273    Replies: 7
"You may or not know about the Wikipedia.a free online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and anyone can edit. There's an article about it here .Now the thing is there is a lar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,663    Replies: 20
"just noticed that yet another what music do you spin to thread has been locked in this... um department (sorry, net geek speak escapes me...)... and yes I know that is because people ke..."
Last Reply by
Views: 34,325    Replies: 7
"On thursday I'm going for house captain, and I need a few ideas for my speech.The teacher will say, basically like an interview "so steph, why do you want to be our house captain?" and'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,480    Replies: 88
" Use a fake email address Another brick in the wall part 2 - Pink Floyd "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,523    Replies: 24
"What random things have you said, instead of what you were meant to say... one of the funniest one's I have heard was today:"Take the blackcurrent fridge out the freezer"But was meant t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,189    Replies: 3
"starting tonight a three day party to celebrate my birth, oddly enough none encumpass the actual day of my birth, but neway if you know the place get your sassy asses down to cherry hin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,407    Replies: 24
"So, out of boredom, I thought I'd try a search to see how many times I'd said "Do a search" in a thread...82 times...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,651    Replies: 37
"Alright, I can't take another of those bloody adverts!! Im not sure if others countries other than the good old U of K get those adverts that either talk about accident claims, insuranc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,123    Replies: 36
"Pen licence...Remember beinging in school and you teacher saying, you can now write in pen. You may have been given something to show you could now write in pen and no longer pencil......"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,914    Replies: 35
"as a child i remember the dentists as being quite fun. first of all you could play with the various bead on stick style toys in the waiting room and then the nice old lady would look in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,046    Replies: 29
"Confusious say, man who has his hand down other mans pants, isnt feeling himself today."
Views: 1,480    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,130    Replies: 2
"in regard to natives discriminating post "poi vs staff" im posting this thread for all of whose who were excluded ! so come on people , share the love and tell us all about the toys tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,471    Replies: 6
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,178    Replies: 2
"i saw this clip of groundskeeper willie, singing dancing and playing "Im a maniac......and im dancing like i've never danced before" while wearing a kilt and playing the bagpipes. i nea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,161    Replies: 47
"So during the summer, I dated this guy named Jeff. Jeff is a beautiful, beautiful man. He looks like he should be in a boy band...or on the cover of a clothing catalog.He's also an em..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,507    Replies: 18
"My last day of school is coming up next Wednesday, and there has been a bit of a discussion in my intro thread about ideas for things we can do. And I was thinking I should make it a th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,970    Replies: 31
"This is post 7,000 for me.But what I find more amazing is that in spite of Cantus's year long absence, I'm still nowhere near him.And that in spite of the fact that pounce hasn't posted..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,935    Replies: 24
"ok i just did a google search to try and find a cheap plasce to but glow sticks in bulk, and no less than 5 dif sites re-directed me back to HOP........and if you do one for POI, its al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,203    Replies: 6
"Ok, as you maybe able to see, my avatar monster is no longer there... I'm looking to see if anybody happens to either (a) know the name of the 'lil guy and where he's from, and/or (b) h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,465    Replies: 4
"Just some pictures of friends that spin fire that I have taken... Visit http://www.whit3.com/spinningto see them.Soon they will be on a page, properly.Keep Spinning :P"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,025    Replies: 6
"It's late so I'll make this quick.I just deleted a thread that contained swearing, insults, bitching and homo phobic and anti-disabled 'jokes'. The HoP Team will not tolerate this behav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,094    Replies: 3
"Monday 25th October, Channel 5, 9.00pm.'The Man Who Swears He's Normal'.It's about an ex-paratrooper with tourettes syndrome.And, as if that's not good enough, the trailer shows him doi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,597    Replies: 6
"Do any of you ever have that crazy kind of boredom that drives you insane and makes you wan to put a gun to your head? *Not literally* Right now, i cant sleep and it would be good to kn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,216    Replies: 9
"Have you ever been to www.snpp.com? Because it's great. Particularly the "Lists" bit.For example... every time Homer's brain speaks to him (SOOO good!)Enjoy "

HOP Newsletter