Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,909    Replies: 28
"I lit up my double staffs for the first time tonight! But, unfortunately there was no one round to see it I'm so proud I just had to show off about it and, as my dad didnt seem to car..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,771    Replies: 32
"Ok i was just listening to jefferson airplane and thought who the hell else listens to this sort of stuff ......................SO who else does ?????? AND if so anyone know of anymore ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,422    Replies: 13
"OK, I'm totally behind the times I admit. I love it when a technology totally passes you by and when you finally catch up to it you're like "OH, this is cool!" and everyone looks at yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,637    Replies: 12
". . . this is how it is.I had just made it back online and sarted posting again but I am now in a wierd situation.I have been asked to leave the job I love, hopefuly within a month I wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,044    Replies: 26
"im a drummer, been in few bands, two main ones and just bout gearing up for a new one.... Was having major withdrawal from not playin gigs man! ne of u people play stuff, got bands or n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 4
"On Sat night a very mean gang of guys stole my phone and purse (then had the cheek to have a go at me when i pointed them out to security!) They had already passed my stuff on to other ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 877    Replies: 5
"hey, anyone from jca or skiclass on here? if ur not u wont have a clue wot im talkin bout. "
Last Reply by
Views: 78,416    Replies: 232
"Does anyone else find that watching someone of the opposite sex twirling poi (very well) and dancing incredibly erotic? Being male i can confirm that even my friends who don't spin ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,542    Replies: 4
"Well, I've been told I should post this here. So here goes..I guess I should give you a bit of his background. I've dubbed him Hephaestus for now. He was created for my college sculptur..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,308    Replies: 14
"http://www.heritageaspen.org/cartoons.htmli just hope this guy isnt a professional"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,902    Replies: 3
"Hello!I was just wondering if there was any HoP'ers in either Iceland or Norway that would like to show 3 (two spinners, one soon to be convert) lovely English people around and pass on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,517    Replies: 2
"I was eating a tub of custard with my girlfriend last night, and after about 4 spoonfuls, we got the giggles so bad we could hardly swallow! So we were trying to figure out what is so i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,835    Replies: 7
"Hi guys, wasn't sure where to put this post...At the airport, when you get your ticket and check your bag in, they ask you if you have any flammable items, like lighters etc. How do ai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,009    Replies: 2
"Reason why i havent been on lately is cos my computer crashed and refuses to coem back to life. When i do post its from someone elses computer. This is the third time it has happened an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,978    Replies: 8
"I have been given a gmail account by Eveish.... but I haven't recieved any emails yet. ;__;Woe is me...Oh...the agony...the torment...the pain... -overdramatically faints-I'm bored, I s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,006    Replies: 83
"That's right! I said it! Hate me if you must, but it's true.Maybe there are flakier groups out there, but I've never met them. I've been a memeber of many different groups growing up..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,587    Replies: 120
"I have looked through the website and instead of looking at profiles for everyone i thought i'd ask a daring question? How old Are you? Just wandering the average age of people playing ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 708    Replies: 2
"Post deleted by loki.c1687"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,106    Replies: 32
"Bugis is my favourite monkey...he makes me smile when I feel cross.He drew me pictures when he stayed at my placeand he has the cutest feet in the land!!!This is the thread where I say ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,116    Replies: 21
"I have been thinking about moving from Perth.I mean there is no real reason anymore for me to stay here and I am kind of getting a bit bored of staying in the one place for so long. (I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,124    Replies: 9
"is there any one else who plays hockey out there? i play left defense. been playin for 8 years. any one else?whoops. i already posted this. thats wierd. it returned me back to the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,850    Replies: 1
"http://www.stylist4all.com/IE20020716/You get to choose your face and make it over!I made a rock chick, then I made a 'lady of the night'. hehehe.Now who's so pimp, NYC? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,596    Replies: 12
"I just had a call with my mother again and every time I call her it is just smashing me down.Since march we know she has cancer, first shock, later it came out that she has metastases a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,257    Replies: 19
"As some of you may have noticed ive been sat in Durbs quiet corner for a couple of days, drinking, smoking and gernally feeling sorry for myself......as i no longer have a girlfriend Ou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,221    Replies: 5
"I haven't been posting here very much lately as I've been studying (see here), and I should be studyinng right now actually, as I have an exam in 12 hours. Buuuuut, I've just been for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,445    Replies: 9
"dude check out my gallery... i have a pressie there for you, i have more if you want them... only 2 years late mate but hey i have them still."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,945    Replies: 18
"Here it is. Let me know if I'll be in your neck of the woods!22 November -- Baylor, Houston, TX2 December -- Emory University, Atlanta, GA <--subject to change3 December -- Univ. of..."
Views: 905    Replies: 0
"Might move to Turners Falls mid-next year to study. The last time I was in the states was 11 years ago (and only for two weeks). I have a very vague idea what the place is like. If any ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,369    Replies: 32
"Oh god.I just heard on Radio 1 that John Peel has died from a massive heart attack while on holiday with his wife in Peru.For those who don't know, John Peel was Radio 1's most long-ser..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,119    Replies: 6
"People have told me they've seen them tonight in Hobart.... Anyone else in Aus seen it? I've always been fascinated by the auroras....but I've never ever seen them."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,998    Replies: 12
"Note:FAQ not be be mistaken with a bundle of sticks, a cigarette, or something else. Also, not to be mistaken with 'FLQ' or 'FAQFFQAFQGIOUPED' (no guessing what that acronym means)I th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,148    Replies: 7
"ok so with the last thing i posted, all sorts of sad and deep, i decided i would post this as fun..............theres no real topic here, im just trying to see if i can fool NYC in to r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,287    Replies: 50
"once upon a time there was a little boy, a little girl and there pet monkey chong."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,331    Replies: 31
"right i am thinking about upping and leaving this bog awful town and its been on the cards for years. but i have no idea where i want to move to. in the ideal world it would be cornwall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 751    Replies: 3
"how far would you go to help raise moneyto protect them?well it seems these guys love trees a *lot* randy norweigen hippiesand each other it seems - awwwww cole."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,463    Replies: 33
"click here "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,975    Replies: 14
"My friend booked a suprise holiday for 5 days, and I've just found out where I'm going and it's NYC. I'm at Heathrow now and my flight leaves at 6pm should arrive there at 9pm. Woohoo.W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,855    Replies: 10
"You know that old ethical test that says 'what would u do if u found some1's wallet which has $50 in it?', and every1 always says "I'd give it straight back to the person", well, I just..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,045    Replies: 22
"I know I have posted alot today, but this one I need help/advice on. I'm torn between a life I had, and the one I am liveing now. Ok I have been with my wife for a few years now (don't ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,698    Replies: 4
"Ok so just this last weekend Burning Brain, grasshoppah, and myself went to a local event called Sun Burn (its a decompression from burning man.) This was the first even tof its kind fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,175    Replies: 14
" http://soloshideaway.home.att.net/471/this_is_what.htm "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,557    Replies: 18
"Today at work I went in on my day off to help a coworker, Jennifer, take care of this woman's dog (which btw should've been put down a long time ago, but the woman is selfish and won't ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,492    Replies: 17
"OK, so I've been searching around for some of the more basic moves I haven't yet got, and the earliest entries have replies saying "Do a search". Is it just me or is that a bit unhelpfu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,002    Replies: 46
"so here is my story. it all began about a couple of months ago. i was invited to a wedding as a spinner, and ... well there we met. and when she took my chains that night, she was as go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,979    Replies: 1
"Today I was stressed about having to write an essay which I really didn't understand.Then I smoked a cig, first one in about 3 days (I'm a very light smoker anyway).It had that kind of...."
Last Reply by
Views: 26,384    Replies: 205
"hey guys, as some of you know, im going to oz in a couple of months.....what i would like from you guys, esp those eithe living or visting oz, to let me knwo good places to see, good pl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,866    Replies: 2
"i need help with a research paper i am writing....it involves poi spinners and staff twirlers, any one dealing with fire and the sort.What i need to know is:1: What are the career choic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 874    Replies: 4
"anyone see placebo on friday night in london's wembley arena??it was a bloody good gig i saw some ppl on stilts doing 5 headed fire poi which wsa bloody amazing"
Last Reply by
Views: 991    Replies: 4
"I didnt really know whether to put this in disscusion or here. so sowee.Ok well, im setting up a darkroom so i can develop my loverly photies but, obviously, i cant develop photos with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,009    Replies: 2
"We hear echos everyday. From our friends, from the passing cars or from the dog down the road. We hear echos of music comeing from the bar or club on the corner. We hear so many ehcos o..."

HOP Newsletter