Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,326    Replies: 10
"Ok im desperate and i need help.I am absolutley hopeless when it comes down to handeling my feelings. After spending a very short period of time with my ex last week i have again filled..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,819    Replies: 19
"http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=promo&R=R2&id=489are having a sale on .. up to 65% off all boxed sets of tv programmes, films etc.ive bought Allo Allo series 1-4, 6 discs, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 904    Replies: 6
"Are Atlanta and Minneapolis. Anyone in either place?Incidentally, the reason I'm doing this here, rather than in "meet me" is because only active people respond here, whereas they just..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,406    Replies: 12
"http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=mchp&page=title&r=GADG&title=137573That just seems soooooo cruel!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,020    Replies: 14
"Help me people!! I'm trying to write an essay on the poems of Rupert Brooke and no-one's offering me any distraction!! Funny how it goes quiet here at the weekends... must be all the ei..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,627    Replies: 106
"Ginger, strawberry blonde, auburn, red, orange, whatever you wanna call it for the sake of this thread im calling it ginger. Blessing or curse?Don't know why im posting this but felt li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,016    Replies: 31
"Hmm im not sure this deserves to be in the movie thread so im hoping I can get away with it, please.I just saw the Incredibles and well it was incredible, I was properly into it all the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,873    Replies: 72
"My mom has been bugging me as she likes to buy stuff months in advance. I'm the last present on her list.Any ideas?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,357    Replies: 10
"Hey Guys,I haven't been online for a while and now when I finally make it back to coming on like once every two weeks, I have nothing to say. (So I wrote this plus I was thinking it)I'm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,749    Replies: 8
"Ow. I just got one off a door handle.And it felt like I got one off the wooden desk the computer's on. Although that's not too likely."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,387    Replies: 36
"MEMORANDUM TO: The Citizens of the United States of AmericaRE: Revocation of your Independence In the light of your failure to elect a proper President of the USA and thus to govern..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,171    Replies: 16
"This is interesting...for those who've not seen it beforeI cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rsch..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,223    Replies: 13
"Just a quick note;Katinca and I are not going to be around as much for the next couple of months cuz we are going travelling up the East Coast of Oz in our van, visiting all the lovely ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,539    Replies: 10
"Well, last night, I had the great pleasure of meeting Spitfire, Spritie, and Mand. Thanks so much to all three of you luuuuurvely ladies for showing a poor Midwestern boy a fun night o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,857    Replies: 11
"I'm trying to find stuff to do which is fun and free, except for transport, in the UK. Walking, hiking, that's all good and fun, but I'd like to do something more rewarding. I was wonde..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,877    Replies: 43
"Mr Mech is the most wonderful and talented, charming and sophisticated, philosophical and loving man I have ever had the pleasure to meet.I love you Mech. You are so wonderful.....words..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,104    Replies: 57
"We have snow *Goes running around the front room like a crazy personi hope it stays i hope it stays "
Views: 710    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,297    Replies: 4
" This is a very odd website. But good. I got it looking into Urban Exploration."
Last Reply by
Views: 19,152    Replies: 117
"simple tell me you fav quote. "some will understand."- buddah"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,900    Replies: 28
"do you belive to god, or somethin else, like these?"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,857    Replies: 42
"Is anyone else finding non-descriptive subject lines annoying as well... We've been talking about it in the "events" section but it seems to be getting a bit out of hand. Newbies will..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,918    Replies: 5
"Greetings global peopleWell after a wonderful summer in Europe (yes that includes the UK, all you europhiles!!) of Conventions, Festival performances, Street theatre, Workshops and lots..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,222    Replies: 4
"act local - think global.a little closer to you, not knowing what to do, and i'm feeling all my fingers and thumbs, i spill my tea.always fresh, always dry.am i too old? is it too late?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,361    Replies: 109
" cos i has got da mumps!! the upshot of which means that i've been sent some from uni for a week wiv nothing much to do but watch tv and waste time on here cos i'm too ill to work or ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,290    Replies: 2
"hey, i met a lota of random HOPers at Jillys&lbr;manchester&rbr; last nite but i do apologise as i was 3 sheets to the wind so to speak but great nite hope 2 c u at the meet on sun 2..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,114    Replies: 4
"I have a masquerade dinner coming up in about 2 weeks, and I need to a mask of some sort for it. I have to keep my mask on the entire time I am at the venue, so I will need to be able t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,531    Replies: 25
"you hop around and make some noise, scare little girls, and get cought by little boys...........your crunchy when fried, but taste like ass........im gonna step on you, and leave you a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,692    Replies: 1
"Hello everyone!Well im back from the UK after my little mental health holiday from uni an thought ide say heeeeeeeeelo again.Had the bestest time ever, such a hectic week. Got to see al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,390    Replies: 15
"Don't know if the chat on this site works does it? Ive tried and not had much luck. it'd be cool to chat with some people in 'realtime'.....so...without further ado..i present..www.shed..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,755    Replies: 14
"Today was great, at about 4:30 this morning some douchbag, Chris, from my floor thought it would be really funny to go up and down the halls screaming and tearing &lbr;censored&rbr; off..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,260    Replies: 13
"so this evening grasshoppah and i have our first live performance........after tonight we can official say we are "fire performers"..........YYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ok im done j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,745    Replies: 48
"well this board got large, im lost around here.who in as little posts as they can fill me in on the gos?cantus i want no witty replies my friend.and you bender... "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,580    Replies: 42
"*** Please note that this thread was dated 2001 and bumped up by Mr Cantus very recently. It's infinitely outdated in the fact that I've since met and befriended many of you and consit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,780    Replies: 34
"well i just read that a British aid worker, Margaret Hassan, may have been killed. HOW MUCH LONGER!!!! HOW MANY MORE LIVES!!! this has to end soon one way or another, there have been t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,543    Replies: 6
"do you think that drawing up plans or to do lists is the ultimate form of procrastination?cause its not like your actually doing the thing, your just thinking about doing it (the ultima..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,546    Replies: 30
"ok so with all this alkt about th U.S. economy getting better, i just read a story on msnbc.msn.com that the dollar is at its all time low against the Euro.........so to all you who hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,103    Replies: 15
"hiya so im just wondering the first time everyone tried fire instead of the tennis ball or ribbons was it scary?????? im trying at the moment to get the hang of the ribbons and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,877    Replies: 17
"I have been busy building the website for my new-ish fire troupe Will-o'-the-Wisp. Its only the second site I have ever made, and this time I have designed all the graphics too. Have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,515    Replies: 6
"ok, so this weekend grasshoppah and i have been invited to perform with a few other fire artists at a pirate festival here in tampa.........this is our first official public show.........."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,632    Replies: 22
"guys it was flyntys birthday on the 09th... soHAPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY MY SWEET ANGEL!!!!I hope you liked the giftSorry it was late!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,341    Replies: 40
"My old man is in jail, and i really miss a whole lot. And it is really shitty cuz his mom is being bitchy and I just miss him so much, yall kno?I write him every day, but i am running o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,912    Replies: 29
"www.helpmefindjon.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,735    Replies: 31
"Well, it's 3:50pm and I've only just gotten up!It's been a MASSIVE few days for me! Wednesday was "Muck-Up Day" (thankyou for all your wonderful ideas, we did some but not others due to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,686    Replies: 53
"hey ... seriously ... some peoples realy have such cool little picture thingy's! avatars ... or what ever they're called ... so i propose that we try to find out who has some of the coo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,056    Replies: 28
"I thought I'd title it that way in keeping with Simos' post about if anyone were to happen here they'd think we are kinky erotics.... At any rate, I have been reading ALOT of comments a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,996    Replies: 11
"You know those movies that come on late-night tv...the kind with the saxefone music,soft focus,cheesy one liners,horible plots and a pizza guy...Well tonight i got the idea...to make a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,856    Replies: 20
"i know he's not every one's cup of tes but i liked him Rapper collapses and dies aged 35Rap artist ODB (Ol' Dirty Bastard), one of the most colourful characters in the world of hip-ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,328    Replies: 36
"For those of us that don't read EVERY thread in HoP, can the rest of y'all title the threads a bit better so we can choose which ones we care to read.When you type in your subject there..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,548    Replies: 2
"Considering my location it is hard to get actual meets with people who twirl it is even harder when you live in the remote land of the Pilbarra for all those who do not know such a plac..."

HOP Newsletter