Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,048    Replies: 6
" what to do when your internet goes down Lets hope it never happens to any of us, but i found this article full of usefull ideas and solutions of what to do in such a case. "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,086    Replies: 84
"Check this out... What's your smurf name? Mine is Chanukah Smurf, but Bammers is Stoner Smurf How well they know her!!! What's yours?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,753    Replies: 9
"Is there any way to play a 1986 Amiga computer game on a modern computer?My High School buddy and I have a serious feud to settle.It's an old school football game (with NO graphics) but..."
Last Reply by
Views: 808    Replies: 9
"http://www.jengajam.com/r/Awsome-Brakedance-WmvIm sure I could do that.............maybe..........cant be too hard............... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,491    Replies: 15
"A friend of mine who i recently started to teach poi has become totally obsessed (just like me) She is also a fantastic artist. Imagine my head nearly exploding this morning when she po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,001    Replies: 8
"should keep him occupied for 20secsT "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,495    Replies: 15
"http://www.jengajam.com/r/fly2403 is where i got to......then i cried oh, and i found this too: "air force cutbacks!"http://www.jengajam.com/r/dealing-with-air"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,209    Replies: 8
"i'm really finding this hard to stomach. i was born a hockey fan and with the 2005 season being officaily cancelled i can't but feel that a little peice of me has been cancelled with i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,592    Replies: 6
"No more.Insanity."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,353    Replies: 78
"Just wanna say i went to manchester's monthly meet on sat, it was only the second time i have been to the meet, and it was so much FUN. not only was it nice to practise/learn poi with o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 878    Replies: 1
"Hi all Firstly, someone emailed my yahoo address a while ago - I'm sorry I haven't replied, but I have a good reason!! I'm not being antisocial - at the beginning of January I coll..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,646    Replies: 66
"The great debate. Which is better? Which is preferred? Which do you have on right now? Boxers? Briefs? Let the battle begin!!!! (And remember, There is such a thing as "too much i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,340    Replies: 13
"Connecting the dotsWell I may be sat here tanked up on meds I have been thinking over a few things. The reason why I am on so much medication is due to a very complicated life between t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,671    Replies: 21
"Want to turn your peiceashit car into a suped up Speadster for under £40? Looks great! Absolute genious! *Maybe only people who have experience with English boy racer townies will..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,736    Replies: 24
"Ok so hate to be a spoil sport but...Does any one eles hate valentines?!Every year i start off telling myself that i wont let it get to me but every year it does. Going through town are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,310    Replies: 34
"Well lately I've realised just how bad my money situation is getting so I need to start spending a lot less, and with that goes stop buying loads of crap to eat when its easier to get h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,811    Replies: 12
"Hey all,here's one for our American friends. Found this movie hilarious. However, as with South Park the Movie, there’s one joke I don't get. Why do the creators of Team America an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,224    Replies: 12
"I am so confzzled at the moment. I got to my car last night and found a note on the windscreen. Now no other cars had this note and as we know my car is rare so I am 99% sure it was d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,875    Replies: 11
"i look at my member number and thought.....who was the first member?mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,124    Replies: 18
"when i first came to this site it was to learn more about staff and on my time on this site ive learnt alot, recently with a few fluffy exceptions ive not found that ive learnt much her..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,975    Replies: 38
"There are millions of little things in life that make us happy... what makes you smile?I have so many things, but here is just a few... Happy people, silly hats, ice cream, hot tea, the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,549    Replies: 4
"So I signed up to another messageboard, sad but true, one about a particular spirituality which I've been getting into. I've been on there for several days, got involved in several disc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,470    Replies: 1
"with the big V day upon us.....what would be the ultimate 'mix tape' of love songs you could make for someone?i'll start off....stevei wonder - you are the sunshine of my life"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,217    Replies: 28
"i have been sat at my desk all day answering the phone to morons and am beginning to sound like a parrot!!why cant we go back to trading cows and sheep rather than working for a crappy ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,408    Replies: 11
"Hello HoPers, not to sound so posh as to start a whole new thread just for kicks, but this is actually useful to me, seeing as how i am soon to be a French immigrant in Brisbane, (ooh, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,364    Replies: 18
"there's a massive virus going around on msn that apparently blocks the user's use of msn from his account on his pc, it then eats away at your hard drive deleting random filesso dont ac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,420    Replies: 5
"A new promotions company in the Guildford area are looking for poi guys and gals (2 of each) to perform at their first event in April this year.Poi skills must be performance quality, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,654    Replies: 8
"http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,grossbild-435580-341262,00.htmlthat's the link to the world press pictures of the year, there are some really good ones though a few are quite dist..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,118    Replies: 6
"Go Here , click simianlaugh"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,189    Replies: 3
"just thought i'd warn you guys:Subject: Virus AlertIf you receive an email entitled "Badtimes," delete it immediately. Do not open it. Apparently this one is pretty nasty. It will not o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,796    Replies: 13
"I loved this! CONCERNED ABOUT TOO MANY CARBS IN YOUR DIET?a) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.b) The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,427    Replies: 12
"Hello! Sorry for being weird but it's a bit of a tough situation and I'd like to know what you think, being as you're all not involved.Say you lived in a house with a some mates in your..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,643    Replies: 8
"bush..the antichrist...u know u wanna click itwww.bushisantichrist.comthere it is again if it didnt work the first time......"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,735    Replies: 4
"made us do circuit training for the past two hours... my legs have turned to jelly "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,301    Replies: 16
"The thing is:I have this friend that lives in LA and the las time he came to Mexico city he was dating a girl that I haven't seen in along time. But just wen he went back to LA I starte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,157    Replies: 5
"Jak widac:&rbr; Moze ktos mi w koncu wytlumaczy co trzeba zrobic zeby fotki zamieszczac na homeofpoi bo chyba moj ang nie wystarcza:/ a tak pozatym zapraszam wszystkich na www.barlog...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,273    Replies: 8
"i have had an awful week.....and its only tueday! i had an interview at 11.15 this morning at sunderland universitybut i had to cancel it because my car broke down on the motorway, so t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,592    Replies: 9
" if someone wants to use it, or make a better one, they can.Rada"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,707    Replies: 30
"dude, is that "real" fire?so, i get that question a lot, along with:can I touch the fire?that's not dangerous. Its cold fire.that stuff burns at a low temperature, right?its all a tric..."
Last Reply by
Views: 937    Replies: 5
"Well we just got the news that my best friend is being involentarily re-extended, and being sent back to Iraq! So much for the news artical I read that said we were calling some 15,000..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,169    Replies: 15
"http://www.jengajam.com/r/uglyzoo"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,081    Replies: 28
"I want to know if somebody belives in vampires, and that kind of strange things I have a friend that he says that he's a vampire and I'm interested in meating someone like him.What..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,371    Replies: 6
"hey all, jus wanting some help and info, what it is, is that ive always wanted a small plug in my ear. i got me one of them stretchin bars today, think goes to 4mil???? anywho whats the..."
Views: 1,059    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,006    Replies: 4
"Hey everyone,well im gonna be gone for a bit so wont be posting much.Flying to the UK tomorw () and will be spending 3 weeks there, then ile be snowboarding for a week or so when i come..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,590    Replies: 17
"http://www.jengajam.com/r/New-Hobby-WMV:shocked:You wouldn't want to nob yourself in the face with that now would you "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,868    Replies: 13
"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm after a novel (or preferrably a series of novels) which are set within the world of the Celts, includ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,196    Replies: 46
"I was watching a programme on tv where they were counting down the worl'd top ten conspiricies. I was amazed that aliens are among us and are controlling our minds were in the top three..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,161    Replies: 3
"Is any one in the great yarmouth area going to battle of the bands this year. I will be poi twirrling for my favourate band, which is made up of alot of my friends including my weird fr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 14
" I have to say that I could be the worst juggler in the world. Ive been learning how to juggle rings and on my first attempt i cut my arm.....then I was doing fine but last night at..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter